April 19, 2024, 04:59:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #827 12/9/09 - 1/28/10  (Read 595775 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #340 on: December 12, 2009, 12:09:31 PM »

Thanks for the link Buckeye!   

Thanks for fixing my post San!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #341 on: December 12, 2009, 12:15:58 PM »

I am with Wreck on this....there is no radar that tracks every pleasure boat that goes out at night.

Even if there is, nobody is going to tell us about it or release any information.  I think Dompig and
Josey have said all that is going to be said.

I think they took her out the next day anyway.

We have gotten a few teasers over the years from Jossy.  We have always heard he has this information or he has that.  What has he really shown us.  A little bit here, a little bit there but nothing that would crack this case open.

Remember that tape that Josey made of Dompig in his office saying that he had enough evidence to arrest all
three boys at that time?   I have always wondered what ever came of that and why it wasn't used.
Dompig didn't know he was being recorded.  I think it was on Jane Valez Mitchell's show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ek0H5zgko1U&feature=channel_page

Thanks, Buckeye!

I'm having a problem viewing the video. 

I did too San.  I had to click again on the top right picture.  Then it started.

To me it looks like two men sitting in an office chatting as two men will do.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: December 12, 2009, 12:22:08 PM »

I am with Wreck on this....there is no radar that tracks every pleasure boat that goes out at night.

Even if there is, nobody is going to tell us about it or release any information.  I think Dompig and
Josey have said all that is going to be said.

I think they took her out the next day anyway.

We have gotten a few teasers over the years from Jossy.  We have always heard he has this information or he has that.  What has he really shown us.  A little bit here, a little bit there but nothing that would crack this case open.

Remember that tape that Josey made of Dompig in his office saying that he had enough evidence to arrest all
three boys at that time?   I have always wondered what ever came of that and why it wasn't used.
Dompig didn't know he was being recorded.  I think it was on Jane Valez Mitchell's show.

I had a hard time believing that tape.  Dompig was too casual and too cool.  For some reason I always thought that Dompig knew he was being recorded but why he did that is unclear.  Was it for some kind of leverage against the people who were protecting Paulus.  Did he do it so the powers that be would play fair with his side of the family also (Kalpoes).

Maybe he wanted to take the focus off "murder" and concentrate on sexual assault, knowing the three would declare it was consensual and therefore getting rid of the possible eight years.

If they focused on sexual assault then they would have to produce a body.  That body would prove murder.  Was he only doing it for the Kalpoes and leaving Joran to hang himself with the murder.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #343 on: December 12, 2009, 12:29:56 PM »

Didn't Dompig say that they had enough evidence to charge them with sexual assault without a body?

I think Steve Cohen said the same thing.

I would enjoy seeing J2K get 8 years.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: December 12, 2009, 12:44:29 PM »

Didn't Dompig say that they had enough evidence to charge them with sexual assault without a body?

I think Steve Cohen said the same thing.

I would enjoy seeing J2K get 8 years.

Here is an old post of mine regarding Steve Cohen.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=963.msg129432#msg129432

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: December 12, 2009, 02:00:28 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_66363.php

Google translation:

Rainbow Warriors, "Petro China partner genocide '

December 12, 2009, 12:31 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

The headquarters of Petro China in Beijing.
ORANGE CITY - Rainbow Warriors Environment Organization warns of the role of oil company PetroChina and its parent company China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) in the genocide in the Sudanese province of Darfur. Petro China has long been the main candidate to take over the oil refinery in San Nicolas, now owned by U.S. oil company Valero.

by our reporter
Ariën Rasmijn

Rainbow Warriors points to the mysterious nature of the negotiations between Aruba and the oil company. There would be twenty points at fifteen of these were negotiated and both parties have agreed in principle. These points were Minister Mike de Meza (AVP) Finance, Communications and Utilities during his press conference ten days ago also discussed. Aruba and the Chinese state oil company would not quite agree on the fiscal terms, the number of permanent employees, the environmental standards the company must keep going, and the liability to emergencies or refinery or not the entire year should be operational. Aruba on the points and Petro China to agree on that, Meza The minister has made no statements.

By doing business with Petro China, alongside those achievements also a poor track record been in terms of environmental concerns in their own country, would Aruba itself because of its association with the company Petro China's own reputation damage, said Rainbow Warriors. The environmental organization have multiple associations and NGOs, including the Sudan Divestment Task Force, Genocide Intervention Network, Save Darfur Coalition and Investors Against Genocide, pointed out that both PetroChina and CNPC parent company involved in the violation of human rights in Darfur. Online Amigoe of research shows that investors in both America, including universities and federal states their investment in Petro China to have moved elsewhere because of involvement in the humanitarian crisis in Darfur. In Europe, attracted the pension of the European Parliament and the Dutch pension fund PGGM, the largest in Europe, including money from Petro China. American investeerdes, including Fidelity Investment and the billionaire philanthropist Warren Buffett in 2007 by various pressure groups were put under pressure to dump their shares to Petro China.

The main candidate for acquisition of the Valero oil refinery, is still the Chinese company PetroChina. PetroChina is the listed subsidiary of state-owned China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC). In 2007, Petro China the world's first company with a market value of one trillion U.S. dollars. In that respect it's also the biggest company in the world. Both CNPC and PetroChina, according Rainbow Warriors environmental organization involved in the genocide in the Sudanese province of Darfur, where conservative estimates of the United Nations between 200,000 and 450,000 people were killed.

Darfur
Research indicates that Amigoe by CNPC, the state oil company of China and its listed subsidiary PetroChina indeed active in Sudan. China's growing demand for fuel led in 2005 more than half of Sudan's oil reserves bought. Policy is that projects outside China by CNPC and its subsidiary PetroChina a joint venture. The predominantly Arab Muslims run by Omar al-Bashir regime, which since 2003 has been embroiled in a civil war against rebel groups, given the Chinese government full ownership of CNPC, money and weapons. Between 70 and 80 percent of the revenue from oil sales will go to military purposes. The UN and the U.S., the Sudanese government in 2005 accused of money, weapons and vehicles has been provided to Arab militias who were scheduled on the rebel-controlled villages in Darfur province. Between 200,000 and 450,000 people took this death, albeit by force or famine because humanitarian food shipments were not proceed. Millions were displaced from their homes and villages into refugee camps where hunger, violence and rape are still the order of the day.

Sudan will not only money and weapons from Beijing, but also political support. Thus China, along with Russia, Qatar and South Africa to send 20,000 UN call to send to Darfur blocked. Were also motions for higher santies against Sudan through the UN blocked by China.

On the other hand, Petro China participant in the so-called United Nations Global Compact (UNGC), an initiative of companies to adhere to a dozen ethical principles of human rights, labor, environment and corruption. Critics argue that Petro China's presence in Sudan in breach of at least two of these principles. Petro China since 2007 also publishes reports on its Corporate Social Responsibility. It is however no mention on the activities in Sudan. It is true that Petro China in June 2008 to inform themselves to make no investments in Sudan. "The investment in the Sudanese project, as indicated by gerucjten, not the benefit of the assets of Petro China, but those of CNPC."

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: December 12, 2009, 02:07:54 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_66362.php

Google translation:

General Assembly AHATA

December 12, 2009, 12:30 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

Part of the team AHATA including new president James Hepple (middle).

ORANGE CITY - Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association (AHATA) yesterday called a "General Assembly of Members in 2009" was organized for all its members. It presented the organization both the results of this year as the new plans for next year. Moreover, the new CEO and president of the hotel and tourism organization, James Hepple (center), presented to members.

our reporters
Shade Cybulkiewicz and Mariska Bechis

At the same time we said goodbye to Rob Smith, who from 2010 will be replaced by Hepple. Smith has since 2007 worked as director of AHATA. Moreover, the organization at the meeting also said goodbye to Destination Marketing Director Sanju Under-Daryanani AHATA who has worked for four years, and President Rick Zeolla, one years who has worked for the organization. Finally Adam Snacks guest speaker gave a brief market analysis of tourism, with an overview of the economic consequences. Snacks is the founder and director of Oxford Economics' Tourism Economics division. It is obvious that the economic downturn around the world for a decline in tourism has brought. In the presentation at that meeting with various members of the AHATA were present, they presented the future plans for next year. Thus AHATA various marketing plans and the organization also plans to cooperate closely with the new government.

Marketing Plans
The AHATA yesterday announced a total of over 3.5 million U.S. dollars to have the marketing budget for next year. This money goes AHATA mainly focus on the promotion of Aruba in the United States not only here but also outside.

AHATA wants, by working with Aruba Tourism Authority (ATA), the increasing number of tourists during the low season. Furthermore there is also invested in strengthening the relationship between AHATA and American operators as they booked 50 percent of the rooms provide. AHATA would also get more bookings through the ability to directly through hotel websites, to book rooms. In addition to using AHATA Aruba Airport Authority also ensure that the necessary seats are always reserved. According to guest speaker Adam Snacks will be positive next year in terms of tourist trade, but with the condition that Aruba is responding well to the opportunities that exist for the island as well to showcase products abroad.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: December 12, 2009, 02:10:46 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_66361.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Cornelius Wilson released

December 12, 2009, 12:28 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Cornelius Wilson (65) is at liberty. The judge decided yesterday the detention of the politicians not to extend, with the result that Wilson could again leave the prison KIA. He remains suspicious and the investigation continues, said the PPS.

Wilson was arrested November 18 for bribery and forgery in a major corruption scandal involving land and housing in the district in Seroe Colorado Colony, San Nicolas. Is still unclear what proportion of Wilson in this case. The prosecution wanted about the importance of the study lost nothing. Wilson's lawyer, Edwin Field Duijn, is certainly pleased that his client is at liberty. Beginning in November was also made to search the former leader of Summum Bonum and number three on the list of MSI during the elections last September. With the arrest of Wilson, the number of arrests in the case came on five. In July, four women and one man arrested including two officials of Department of Infrastructure and Planning (DIP). Expressions are suspected of fraud, bribery, and forgery.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: December 12, 2009, 02:13:18 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_66359.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Criminal Rincones former police delayed

December 12, 2009, 12:27 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The criminal case against former police officer Nicholas Albert 'Chu' Rincones was postponed at the request of the defense. That the Court determined this week. The Public Prosecutor (OM) did not object to the postponement, which the court decided the case moved to March 25, 2010.

Prosecutor accuses Rincones of violation of the Firearms Regulation and embezzlement in employment. He was arrested on September 4, 2009 for illegally possessing a firearm. He was currently awaiting a certificate of good conduct in order as new head of immigration to get started at the airport. It was on firearm by a citizen several years ago as part of a fundraising of the firearms handed police Rincones. He has this weapon apparently never returned. On September 23, the custody of Rincones ended and he was allowed out of the KIA.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: December 12, 2009, 02:15:55 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_66358.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Court to recess

December 12, 2009, 12:25 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The court is in recess partly from yesterday. Some criminal cases are still treated, especially those involving the extension or suspension of the provisional detention of a suspect. Criminal cases which could be postponed, that too. Civil, administrative or civil and administrative matters are not to reopen the first week of January 2010 dealt. This due to the large number of judges and officers over the Christmas period is always on holiday.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: December 12, 2009, 02:27:56 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_66377.php

Google translation:

CURAÇAO

Heavy penalties in drug case

December 12, 2009, 12:57 (GMT -04:00)

PHILIPSBURG - The court reported Friday morning from prison of four to seven years, part of which were suspended, for a group of thirteen suspects in connection with their involvement in the importation of large quantities of cocaine in 2008 and 2009. One suspect was acquitted.

The major drug network, is suspected of (involvement in) the importation of at least 2000 kilograms of cocaine and the part of export including through containers with furniture to Europe, was in April of this year rolled. Consideration of the case by the court of first instance was on 13, 18 and November 23 in place and there were a total of 18 suspects to court.
The case was first bombed the Hezbollah case. This partly due to a press release and press conference of the Public Prosecutor (OM) in which the arrests were publicly explained. It was the OM the possible connection between the network rolled out and the terrorist organization Hezbollah. But during the handling of the case before the court officer said M. Angela that there is a connection between the two.

Judge R. Goossens said during the rule of the rulings that the evidence against the members of this network was gathered from telephone tapping. Even the police themselves certain acts of members of the group observed and some suspects have shown themselves to have been involved in the telephone calls were intercepted.

If physical evidence that the drugs seized in the house of one of the suspects, at the post office in Great Quarter, on Coral Tabak, and Hato Airport in the Netherlands, Belgium, Spain and Colombia.

Based on information obtained from the DEA of the United States began an investigation into the man Kassem Hussein. This study showed that Hussein was involved in several drug shipments in Curacao, both imports and exports.

He is seen as the leader of the organized transport and Friday was sentenced to an imprisonment of seven years.

Only the Dominican Danauris Tineo Nunez (25) known during the treatment to the court to share two landings in November (551 pounds) and January (408 pounds).

About his role in a landing in December of 254 pounds and his contacts with Hussein, did the Dominican on his right to remain silent.

The court found it proved, however, that this drugstransport Tineo Nunez also had been involved and one shotgun and two pistols with sharp patterns have been available.

For this he received a sentence of five years, one suspended, and probation for two years. Officer M. Angela had previously demanded a sentence of eight years.

Tineo Nunez has a daughter Juliana da Costa Gomez, who was used as chauffeuse four years imprisonment and who has received, including one years probation. Juliana da Costa Gomez's brother Harold Hussein is next considered as one of the great organizers, but he is still on the run.

When landing in November 2008 in Coral Tabak almost went wrong. The brambles were hijackers on the coast who came for the cocaine charge. But one agent was in the same groves on the lookout, and who maintained contact with the outside Arrest Team.

There was a heavy gun battle with automatic weapons with a Jeep, loaded with bales of cocaine, was riddled. There were no deaths. The drugs were seized. Robert Raven (38) and his nephew Jernel Raven (18) suspected of involvement in this ripdeal. Robert was angry because he was kept outside the deal, while he initially would have them do.

Uncle and nephew strongly denied their involvement, but the OM based its evidence on tapgesprekken support and evidence. If Robert had at the last moment of a purchase on a Sunday, which would be sufficient to transport bales coke Jernel that night and was seen at the entrance. The prosecution demanded eight and six years against the pair. Eventually Uncle Robert a prison sentence of six years and five months imprisonment and a cousin Jernel of four years, including one years probation, and probation for two years.

Also fireman Daal Clinton, who that night in November was at Coral Tabak, denies his share. Like he would have carried money to Venezuela, although his name is on the passenger list. Against him was six years required by the court but he has four years of imprisonment and five months been imposed.

The Cuban Lazaro Montero, suspected of providing for the Jeeps came a terrified Harold pick up after the gun battle at Coral Tabak. From tapgesprekken showed that Harold superstition in the drug landings had very dominating and he turned them in Lazaro. But Harold and Lazaro, in January of this year have been fighting the santero performed no services and more. By Lazaro was six years required for his involvement, but he got five years imprisonment imposed.

Furthermore, the court considered the involvement of the accused Saad Hammoud, Ramon Nunez Tejada, Edson Hato and Daniel Garcia in this case was also proved. Hammoud was convicted of participating in at least five different drugs shipments. He had a role to organize certain things. Hammoud was sentenced to six years imprisonment.

Tejada Nunez was sentenced to four years probation and one which one to two years probation for his involvement in the importation of 408 kilos of cocaine and illegal firearms possession.
Hato received four years imprisonment for his involvement in the export of cocaine and hashish. Daniel Garcia, a prison sentence of four years, including a contingent, serving in connection with his involvement in two major drug shipments.

Acquittal
Mohamed Baroud The man was acquitted by the court. He was assisted by lawyer Marije Vaders. They showed very pleased with the ruling because she had advocated the release of her client.

The company Baroud, Curastars, was used by large container loads to carry drugs. He stated there not to have been aware. The court considered the statements of his co-defendant as credible Baroud Hammoud, he was known previously to St. Maarten had come in contact with the justice system, his company had used.

It is shown that Curastars in May 2006 and in March, August and October 2008 has shipped containers which cocaine was found. Highly plausible that Baroud as owner of the company was not aware of, said the judge. Also from Baroud tapverslagen has not shown that had an active role in cocaine shipments. "Suspect is more a facilitator to have had, but that his conduct is not alleged in the indictments," said Judge Goossens.

Two weeks ago, got four suspects who first had to avoid penalties imposed from 10 to 18 months, with a conditional part.

Valerie E. (26) via her friend Quincy Prince became involved with the network was found guilty because she had helped to launder the 149,500 euros. She eventually got 365 days of which 266 probation imposed. That she had already spent in custody so they do not return to prison. Valerie E. is mother of a child and had a good job at a large bank. The Lexus in which they drove around Prince also was confiscated. Prince got for his involvement in some of the drug shipments, aiding money laundering and also for his involvement in the ripdeal imposed a sentence of 6 years.

The 23-year-old Sabrina V. 18 months was imposed. The court considered evidence that she had participated in the export of 2 and 20 pounds of cocaine and the importation of 402 grams of hashish. Sabrina cooperated fully with Justice. She admitted to have brokered contacts between the Netherlands and a buyer from a supplier of coking on Curaçao, 'the Arab'. The officer had demanded four years.

Dygisma W. (36) was 24 months, including six probation, imposed for sending a parcel through 9 kilos coke with soap blocks. The prosecution had demanded three years against her. The woman denied this emphatically to court. Which soap she had bought at the request of one Johnny, who wanted to start a trade to the Netherlands. But the thick air transport costs already exceeded the value of the soap from the supermarket. Dygisma found it strange that the package would eventually go to Egypt but yes, she still had all the precautions taken. Glennis C. finally got 10 months probation imposed for 5 which the holding of an Uzi and a shotgun and more than 200 cartridges. C. she kept in his safe home for his nephew, also a suspect in this case. But when he was arrested Glennis wanted from it. Eventually he was arrested on the street by the police. The prosecution had demanded 3 years.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: December 12, 2009, 03:33:35 PM »

http://tinyurl.com/ycj3v7p

Peter R. De Vries shows images police questioning Joran van der Sloot

(10-12-2009) and again is one by Peter R. de Vries as a marked man almost certain offender unpunished! After Joran van der Sloot is a man whom the crime reporter was seen as the perpetrator of the murder of an elderly couple in 1997 at large. In the last broadcast of the program displays its current series of The Sunday Vries also images of the police interrogation of Joran after the infamous broadcast of De Vries.

Peter R. de Vries Joran van der Sloot is still not forgotten. The crime reporter was in the fall for the lure of Joran, who have been implicated in the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway in Aruba, but an Emmy Award, but Joran is still at large! In the last broadcast of the current set of his program displays images of De Vries now the police interrogation of Joran after the infamous broadcast of De Vries

According to De Vries are again unique images we get to see Sunday. Joran not disappear behind bars after the broadcast of De Vries, a man whom the crime reporter was seen as the perpetrator of the murder of an elderly couple in 1997 is again at large.

The man came forward to police Sunday after Peter R. de Vries in his TV program, attention was given to twelve years old murder case and suggested that the man of the hat and the edge would know ..

On knives that were used in the murder, new techniques were found DNA traces. Research shows that the DNA of the man who reported to the police, does not match the traces found. He is no longer suspect.

It concerns the murder in 1997 on the 79-year-old Henk Opentij and his 73-year-old neighbor and friend Mary Run well. They were killed in the home of Henk, at north latitude in North Amsterdam.

They were repeatedly stabbed with knives and had their throats cut.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: December 12, 2009, 04:34:46 PM »

http://www.aruba.com/news/hotels/rick-zeolla-bids-farewell-to-aruba-marriott/

Rick Zeolla Bids Farewell To Aruba Marriott

Hotels     December 8th, 2009

No comments (RSS 2.0)

Continuing With Marriott In Cairo, Egypt After Serving 6 Years In Aruba

The Aruba Marriott properties held a farewell party in the Grand Ballroom, thanking their Vice President and General Manager of 6 years, Richard S. Zeolla for his guidance and support. On December 7th, Zeolla’s 24-year Marriott career continued in Cairo, Egypt where he will take the position of General Manager of the Cairo Marriott Hotel and Omar Khayyam Casino, the largest hotel in Marriott’s International hotel portfolio.

In his most recent role Zeolla was responsible for the operations of four different business units under the Marriott flag: Stellaris Casino, the Aruba Marriott Resort and both Aruba MVCI properties- Ocean Club and Surf Club. A rare find within the Marriott, this unique complex encompasses 24 acres, with over 1,600 rooms, and employs over 1,200 associates.

Zeolla’s major accomplishments in Aruba included the 2004 opening of an 11,000 sq. ft. grand ballroom; expansion of the Stellaris Casino into the largest gaming facility on the island; a 2-year $50 million overhaul to the Resort, re-positioning this beachfront property into the Aruba playground for all generations and the opening of a 3-building, 900-room MVCI property: Marriott’s Aruba Surf Club.

Zeolla started at the Aruba Marriott in the summer of 2003. Prior to that he was the first General Manager of the Bucharest Marriott Grand Hotel, which opened its doors in 2000. During his tenure in Bucharest, he received the “Leadership Award 2002” as well as the award for Special “General Manager of the Year” due to his active role in the community.

Zeolla’s successful career with Marriott began at the Oklahoma City Marriott Hotel in 1985. Subsequently, he held various positions in the Finance discipline in the United States, Bermuda, and Europe before his promotion to Resident Manager of the Warsaw Marriott Hotel in 1999.
Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino boasts 411 fully renovated guestrooms – the most spacious on the island – each with large, private balconies overlooking the sparkling waters of the Caribbean Sea. On property, seven restaurants and cafes provide fare from light to elegant, while the largest casino in Aruba, a 6,500 square-foot spa, free-form swimming pool with cascading waterfalls and high-energy health club offer entertaining diversions. To obtain more information call the Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino at 888-PARADISE or visit www.arubamarriott.com.

Rick Zeolla, Top
Below left to right: With Surf Club GM Scott Derrickson, Rick and family, Ocean Club GM Corey Guest, Long-time assistant Verna Dijkhoff

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: December 12, 2009, 04:42:55 PM »

Interesting that the Zeolla's daughter, Olivia is not pictured with them.  She's a senior this year at the International School and from my observations parties quite often with Valentijn and his friend Maki on the Tattoo and elsewhere.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: December 12, 2009, 05:07:30 PM »

Interesting that the Zeolla's daughter, Olivia is not pictured with them.  She's a senior this year at the International School and from my observations parties quite often with Valentijn and his friend Maki on the Tattoo and elsewhere.

http://news.visitaruba.com/news/rick-zeolla-bids-farewell-to-aruba-marriott-continuing-with-marriott-in-cairo-egypt-after-serving-6-years-in-aruba

From another article:

She was there, just wasn't in the picture with the rest of the family.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: December 12, 2009, 05:15:29 PM »

http://news.visitaruba.com/news/rick-zeolla-bids-farewell-to-aruba-marriott-continuing-with-marriott-in-cairo-egypt-after-serving-6-years-in-aruba

More pictures from the going away party for the Zeolla's:

Saying goodbye

Nicholas and Rick Zeolla watching a funny slide show

long time assitant Verna Dijkhoff thanked by Rick

the Zeolla family

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #356 on: December 12, 2009, 06:22:40 PM »

I wouldn't mess with "Mrs." Zeolla!   

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #357 on: December 12, 2009, 07:20:26 PM »

I wouldn't mess with "Mrs." Zeolla!   
Me neither...She looks quite manly to say the least.....  Monkey Devil!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #358 on: December 12, 2009, 09:24:55 PM »

DH's relatives were scheduled to return today.  They stayed at the Marriott this past week.  Not sure they'd be aware of any celebration for Zeolla.  I will have to wait to see what kind of trip report they have, if any. 

Klaas gave me some boots and gloves/mittens.  Seems Bearlyhere was worried about me and maybe she was right.  Maybe I wouldn't have had that upper respiratory thingy if I was dressed properly for the weather. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #359 on: December 12, 2009, 11:04:04 PM »

WE BELIEVE AFTER JORAN WAS DROPPED OFF AT THE RACQUET CLUB - BETWEEN SIX AND SEVEN PM THAT JORAN WENT TO THE BIRD SANCTUARY WITH THE BAG, WEIGHTED IT DOWN, AND PUT THE BAG THAT HAD ANY EVIDENCE IN IT IN THE SANCTUARY, AND THEN HAD TO BE BACK TO THE RACQUET CLUB BY SEVEN. PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF TWO FACTORS: 1) JORAN TOOK A BAG TO THE RACQUET CLUB AND TALKED WITH KOEN, PAULUS STATES HE BROUGHT JORAN'S BAG TO HIM AT 8 PM. HOW CAN THAT BE IF JORAN ALREADY HAD HIS BAG WITH HIM? BECAUSE HE USED ONE BAG TO TAKE THE EVIDENCE TO THE BIRD SANCUTARY WHILE CALLING PAULUS AT 7 PM AND THEN PAULUS ARRIVES AND DELIVERS THE 2ND BAG WHICH JORAN JUST HAPPENS TO LEAVE BEHIND THE BAR AT THE RACQUET CLUB WHERE EVERYONE CAN SEE IT IS HIS BAG RATHER THEN PUT IT INSIDE HIS LOCKER.2) JORAN TALKED TO DEEPAK ON THE PHONE AND WHEN DEEPAK CALLS HE TELLS HIM HE IS AT THE WYNDHAM TO COVER IF ANYONE HAS SEEN HIM IN THAT AREA - KNOWING THAT THE CELL PHONE CALL CAN BE TRACED.

THE BIRD SANCTUARY IS RIGHT NEXT TO THE WYNDHAM HOTEL... he then left the racquet club and they took the boat out and dispose of the cage with Natalee in it

On that same trip (September), my father-in-law, Melvin Parten, accompanied me at 5:30 a.m. to the island bird sanctuary. This was where it had been reported that the cadaver dogs had some hits, but it was unclear whether it had been thoroughly searched. It is 20 acres of waist high stagnant water with lily pads, which we walked through for over three hours looking for clues about Natalie. We did not realize that the water would be so deep and that the roots of the lily pads would obstruct our efforts to cross or search the water. Not only would the lily pads obstruct our search, but we also realized that they were strong enough to hold a body down, which made searching the area much more tedious. Climbing up the bank on the grass was very difficult. Our attempts to go through the grass were almost impossible, and we felt that if someone were carrying 105 pounds, they could not have gone very far. We waded around for over three hours until the fatigue and heat set in. We knew we needed more help to clear this area. I remember hearing that Joran has lost his sneakers near McDonald's, which is right next door to the
sanctuary. I almost lost my own shoes walking through the mud, so I believe that Joran's sneakers may be in there.
When my father-in-law and I were finished searching, the stench on us was so bad that we had to take the floor mats from the car to put them on the seats to sit on. We drove straight to the ocean and jumped in to clean the sewage off before going back to wash our clothes. We had to wash them them twice to get the smell out. (Dave Holloway page 57 -- )

When arrived there the silver car appeared to be there. The door at the driver’s side was open. Joran approac h ed the group, with Deepak Kalpoe at his side, and began talking to the police officer. Seeing the clothes that he had on at that moment, it did not appear that he had just before been in a casino. Afterwards Joran wanted to approach mrs. Holloway, but interestingly enough . . .

6:00 DEEPAK SAYS HE CALLS JORAN AND JORAN SAYS HE IS AT THE WYNDHAM WITH GUIDO
-this is the same time Joran said he was playing tennis, which he has admitted he wasn' t doing

why did he need to include this, that says he was somewhere in that area?

I had called Joran at approximately 18.00 hours. I just asked him how he was. Joran was at that moment in time together with a friend of us named Guido in the casino at “Wyndham”.(DEEPAK statment 6-11-05)

At about 18.00 hours, I called Joran on his mobile phone. I had called him with the telephone from where I work. The phone number there is 588xxxx. I asked Joran, how he was doing and if he had gone to school. )
I forgot what he told me, but I asked him subsequently what he was doing now. Joran told me that he at that moment in time was in the casino of the Wyndham and that he was there together with our friend Guido
(DEEPAK statement 6-13-05)

IN JORANS BOOK HE SAYS HE GETS TO THE WYNDHAM AT 6:45,
approximately an hour and 15 minutes difference in time

Paul drops Joran off at the RC at 6:15, but none of his friends are there so he doesn't feel like playing tennis. He gives his trainer an excuse and goes to the gym where he meets Koen. They talk a while and then they ask Andre, David, and Joran's tennis buddy "Marco" (Guido) if they want to play poker at the Wyndham. Marco says he has to work until 10:00 in the HI casino. Andre says his dad will join them in the game. Joran calls Paul and asks permission, saying Marco will bring him home after, Paul says OK. Joran takes off his tennis shoes and puts on flip flops. He walks from the RC past the Salinja to the beach, then via the beach he reaches the Wyndham at 6:45 (Note: book doesn't mention looking for his shoes).

JOHN Q KELLY SAYS JORAN AND GUIDO WEAVER WERE TOGETHER FROM 7:00 - 2:00 AM

NOTE THAT THE FIRST PLACE KELLY MENTIONS IS THE WYNDHAM...
ANDRE STATED JORAN DID NOT GET THERE UNTIL 8:30

KELLY: For the life of me, I don't know, Greta. You know, this is someone who, the evening of the morning Natalee disappeared, he was with Joran the entire evening, you know, there at the Windham Hotel, the Aruba Grand, then over at the Radisson from, you know, 7:00 in the evening until 2:00 the next morning, they were out in his car and doing different things. And he certainly should have at least been a person of interest that they should have nailed down all the questions that they wanted to ask him back the beginning of June.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,196661,00.html

Freddy Zedan Arambatziz

Freddy's mom is a "Supervisory Director" for the Bubali Sports Club located in Noord. Bubali is also the location of the Bird Sanctuary which has 2 ponds.

JORAN ISN'T SURE WHAT HE PUT ON THAT DAY. HE WAS WEARING A SHORT TROUSERS AND A T-SHIRT.

He said it looked pretty nice/proper and that he wore slippers-you can only assume from this is this is what he put on after he left the racquet club because he says he took his tennis shoes off and left them in the bag and took a pair of slippers from the bag---------- why would he carry around a pair of slippers/flip-flops in a tennis bag ?

Approximately 19.00 pm, I was ready with playing tennis. I showered in the clubhouse. After I had finished showering I got dressed. I do not remember what I put on that day. I was wearing a short trousers and a T-shirt. It looked pretty nice/proper. I also wore slippers
snip
At approximately 19.15 pm I left on foot for the Wyndham Hotel. I was alone. My tennis gear I had left behind the bar at the Raquet club. I had also removed my tennis shoes and left them in the bag behind. I had taken from my tennis bag a pair of slippers and walked away on those

---

HE HAD TO BE BACK AT THE RACQUET CLUB BY 7:15, HE MADE SOME CALLS THAT WOULD BE ON THE PHONE RECORDS

ANDRE AGREES TO MEET HIM AT 8:00 AT THE WYNDHAM

Approximately 19.00 pm, I was ready with playing tennis. I showered in the clubhouse. After I had finised showering I got dressed. Then I called "Andre". We had agreed that we would meet at the Wyndham Hotel at approximately 20.00 pm to play poker. (Joran statment 6-14-05)

Approximately 19.00 pm, I was ready with playing tennis. I had then also called Guido. Guido had told me that he had to go to work. He would come later and try to enter the tournament for half time
JVDS 6-14

JORAN SAYS HE LEAVES HIS GYM BAG AT THE RACQUET CLUB BEHIND THE BAR

At approximately 19.15 pm I left on foot for the Wyndham Hotel[/color]. I was alone. My tennis gear I had left behind the bar at the Raquet club. I had also removed my tennis shoes and left them in the bag behind. I had taken from my tennis bag a pair of slippers and walked away on those (Joran van der Sloot 6-14-05)

WE KNOW THERE WAS A 2:28 MINUTE PHONE CALL MADE AT 7:25 FROM JURAN TO DEEPAK,AND THIS CALL WE BELIEVE, WAS MADE FROM THE WATER

On Sunday 3 July 2005, I, Jan van der Straten, Commission of Police Force performed at the korps police force Aruba with the technical appliances measuring on cell-id’s on the towers of Setar in the area between Racquet Club on Aruba and the Wyndham.
From available information it has become clear that on May 30th 2005 around 19:25 from number 588-xxxx (Deepak Kalpoe’s work location) received a call to number 562-xxxx which is the cell phone number of Joran van der Sloot.
According to cell-id in the records this information was transmitted on mast 9181 (Casa del Mar/Eagle and after 2.28 minutes on the mast 9123 (Hadishibana – Lighthouse).
From the declarations of Joran van der Sloot he claims that he was however in the opposite direction, namely driving from the Racquet-club by means of the Marriott Hotel towards the Radisson/Wyndham
(((NOTE:- this is what made me think he was on the water when this call was made,, everything else has him walking,,,,,,,, so how could he have been driving ?? Was riding in a moving boat !!))
Looking at to the resulaten of measurings, it is therefore possible that suspect Joran van der Sloot reversed possibly and nevertheless drove by the Marriott to Wyndham and, cell-id's were registered.

This statement made by me on office promise on 7 July 2005 on Aruba
Commissioner of Police,
Jan van der Straten
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=191.0

he says he walked in the direction of the Salija, he walked along the same route that Deepak had taken to drop he and Natalee off....... at the beach of the Mariott he tried to find his shoes

From the clubhouse I walked in the direction of Salinja to the Marriot Hotel. I walked along the same route that Deepak had taken to drop off me and Natalee. At the beach of the Marrio t I tried for a little while to find my shoes. They were nowhere to be found. I looked for about two minutes. Then I walked over the beach to the Wyndham Hotel. On the way there I saw a lot of people. I did not go to Fisherman's Hut to see if Natalee was still lying there. I at that moment was more worried about the shoes that I had left behind because I was unaware that Natalee had gone missing. (Joran van der Sloot statment 6-14-05)

8:00 PM JORAN SAYS HE LEAVES THE ARUBA GRAND AND STARTS WALKING TO THE WYNDHAM AGAIN
[color=blue NOTE: that this is the same time Paulus says he dropped the bag off to Juran while it was walking to the Wyndham Hotel[/color]
She had then told me that it was 20.00 pm. I immediately walked to the Wyndham Hotel & Casino. At the Wyndham Hotel I walked in through the beach entrance and walked to the casino. (Joran van der Sloot statement 6-13-05)

AT APPROXIMATELY 7:00 JORAN SAYS HE THEN CALLED PAULUS TO ASK PERMISSION TO GO TO THE WYNDHAM TO GAMBLE

Approximately 19.00 pm, I was ready with playing tennis. I showered in the clubhouse. After I had finished showering I got dressed. I had also called my father and asked if I could play poker at the Wyndham Casino. My father gave me permission. (Joran van der Sloot statment 6-14-05)

PAULUS SAID HE DROPPED THE BAG OFF TO JORAN AT EIGHT O'CLOCK WHILE JORAN WAS WALKING TO THE WYNDHAM

We spoke last time about that Monday night when Joran was at the "Racquet Club", that I only took the bag with me. I am remembering that it was around 08:00pm when I took the bag to Joran at the “Racquet Club”, this was when Joran was walking in the direction of the Marriott and made the announcement that he was going to participate in the “Free Tournament” at the Wyndham that this came up. (Paulus van der Sloot statment 6-25-05)

ANDRE SAYS JORAN ARRIVED AT THE WYNDHAM AT 8:30

I asked Joran if he was on his way to the Wyndham hotel casino to play in the Texas Hold’m tournament. Joran told me he was on his way there. Around 20.30, Joran walked in to the Casa Blanca casino of the Wyndham hotel(June 20, 2005 - Andre Dos Santos)

credit post by Klassend

credit post by Klassend

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.