April 19, 2024, 04:22:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #827 12/9/09 - 1/28/10  (Read 595721 times)
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #420 on: December 13, 2009, 02:35:59 PM »

Hay there again,

Here's a link to the promo of the show.

http://tinyurl.com/yb9umub

I'll try to make some notes of what's being said tonight.
Maybe the show will be online tomorrow at the SBS6-site or else it'll be on youtube soon I guess.

Greets from the other side of the globe! 

Thanks EURobert!   

You're welcome.

The promo doesn't go right via the above link; here's the link to the un-translated page: http://tinyurl.com/ye2n9r6   
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: December 13, 2009, 02:36:05 PM »

We need all the notes on this program we can get.  Maybe GWMB will do a translation as well.  Then we can pool them and try to get the most from them we can.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #422 on: December 13, 2009, 02:41:54 PM »

Does anyone recall exactly what Michael Dompig said about Paulus taking out a boat on Monday?

Was this ever verified as fact or was it just rumor?

I think he said the Gottenboes boat.

He said it in the lobby of a hotel...maybe HI?
Was it to Dave and another person?

Typed really fast, forgive any typos please!   

Dave's book
Page 118-119

snip

There are several people in the equation to consider besides the three boys and the father.  There are also seemingly well-connected people who have been passing on leads and dropping them.  Sometime in early July 2005, Robin and I saw Deputy Police Commissioner Gerold Dompig's son and another young man who appeared to have similar descriptive features of Steve Croes, the Tattoo party boat disc jockey who had been arrested and released, trying to pick up a girl in the Holiday Inn lobby hallway and get her to go to Carlos 'n Charlie's.  The girl was offering resistance and trying to distance herself from those two.  As the guys were walking by, young Dompig noticed me and immediately discontinued his activity.  The other kid realized he was getting nowhere with the girl and started in on another set of young women.  I walked up to Dompig, and he seemed a little embarrassed that we had witnessed his actions.  He then started talking about the case, and during this conversation he mentioned that he had heard that Paulus van der Sloot had borrowed a friend's boat on either the night of Natalee's disappearance or the next day and that he was allegedly involved with Natalee's murder.  That brought to mind one of Joran's statements.  He had referred to a friend by the name of Koen Gottenbos.  Apparently, this friend's father owned a boat.  The message was that this boat was used to take Natalee out to sea.  Another boat that was also mentioned by him was the Pair a Dice, which is a local boat from Aruba.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #423 on: December 13, 2009, 02:41:55 PM »

Hello!

Nice hats you all wear     ; are you all texans? lol
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #424 on: December 13, 2009, 02:42:55 PM »

Hello!

Nice hats you all wear     ; are you all texans? lol
I am!! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: December 13, 2009, 02:48:01 PM »

Me too!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #426 on: December 13, 2009, 02:49:52 PM »

I'll record the show and post it somewhere on a videosite. But first I will make a good summary of it and post that here.
But that will take some time; hope i'll manage it tonight!

See you then!   
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #427 on: December 13, 2009, 02:50:26 PM »

Does anyone recall exactly what Michael Dompig said about Paulus taking out a boat on Monday?

Dave's book
Page 118-119

snip

There are several people in the equation to consider besides the three boys and the father.  There are also seemingly well-connected people who have been passing on leads and dropping them.  Sometime in early July 2005, Robin and I saw Deputy Police Commissioner Gerold Dompig's son and another young man who appeared to have similar descriptive features of Steve Croes, the Tattoo party boat disc jockey who had been arrested and released, trying to pick up a girl in the Holiday Inn lobby hallway and get her to go to Carlos 'n Charlie's.  The girl was offering resistance and trying to distance herself from those two.  As the guys were walking by, young Dompig noticed me and immediately discontinued his activity.  The other kid realized he was getting nowhere with the girl and started in on another set of young women.  I walked up to Dompig, and he seemed a little embarrassed that we had witnessed his actions.  He then started talking about the case, and during this conversation he mentioned that he had heard that Paulus van der Sloot had borrowed a friend's boat on either the night of Natalee's disappearance or the next day and that he was allegedly involved with Natalee's murder.  That brought to mind one of Joran's statements.  He had referred to a friend by the name of Koen Gottenbos.  Apparently, this friend's father owned a boat.  The message was that this boat was used to take Natalee out to sea.  Another boat that was also mentioned by him was the Pair a Dice, which is a local boat from Aruba.

TM, you are just the best!          Thank you!   

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #428 on: December 13, 2009, 02:52:09 PM »

You too texasmom? Who would have guessed that!!!???!!!   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: December 13, 2009, 02:56:16 PM »

You too texasmom? Who would have guessed that!!!???!!!   

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: December 13, 2009, 02:56:32 PM »

This is from Dave's book Anna:

There are several people in question to consider besides the three boys and the father.  There are also seemingly well-connected people who have been passing on leads and dropping hints.  Sometime in early July 2005, Robin and I saw Deputy Policy Commissioner Gerold Dompig's son and another young man who appeared to have similar descriptive features of Steve Croes, the Tattoo party boat disc jockey who had been arrested and released, trying to pick up a girl in the Holiday Inn lobby hallway and get her to go to Carlos'nCharlie's.  The girl was offering resistance and trying to distance herself from those two.  As the guys were walking by, young Dompig noticed me and immediately discontinued his activity.  The other kid realized he was getting nowhere with the girl and started in on another set of young women.  I walked up to Dompig, and he seemed a little embarrassed that we had witnessed his actions.  He then started talking about the case, and during this conversation he mentioned that he had heard that Paulus van der Sloot had borrowed a friend's boat on either the night of Natalee's disappearance or the next day and that he was allegedly involved with Natlee's murder.  That brought to mind one of Joran's statements.  He had referred to a friend by the name of Koen Gottenbos.  Apparently, this friend's father owned a boat.  The message was that this boat was used to take Natalee out to sea.  Another boat that was also mentioned by him was the Pair A Dice, which is a local boat from Aruba.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: December 13, 2009, 02:57:15 PM »

Dave's book
Page 118-119

snip

TxMom,

You are certainly the best to type and post that.  Much more than I was expecting as I just wanted a yea or nay but this is so much better and is as I remembered it.

Again, the same cast of characters.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: December 13, 2009, 02:58:10 PM »

Dave's book
Page 118-119

snip

TM, you are just the best!          Thank you!   

YW Magnolia!  

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: December 13, 2009, 02:58:13 PM »

TM I should have just waited for you 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: December 13, 2009, 03:01:19 PM »

This is from Dave's book Anna:

There are several people in question to consider besides the three boys and the father.  There are also seemingly well-connected people who have been passing on leads and dropping hints.  Sometime in early July 2005, Robin and I saw Deputy Policy Commissioner Gerold Dompig's son and another young man who appeared to have similar descriptive features of Steve Croes, the Tattoo party boat disc jockey who had been arrested and released, trying to pick up a girl in the Holiday Inn lobby hallway and get her to go to Carlos'nCharlie's.  The girl was offering resistance and trying to distance herself from those two.  As the guys were walking by, young Dompig noticed me and immediately discontinued his activity.  The other kid realized he was getting nowhere with the girl and started in on another set of young women.  I walked up to Dompig, and he seemed a little embarrassed that we had witnessed his actions.  He then started talking about the case, and during this conversation he mentioned that he had heard that Paulus van der Sloot had borrowed a friend's boat on either the night of Natalee's disappearance or the next day and that he was allegedly involved with Natlee's murder.  That brought to mind one of Joran's statements.  He had referred to a friend by the name of Koen Gottenbos.  Apparently, this friend's father owned a boat.  The message was that this boat was used to take Natalee out to sea.  Another boat that was also mentioned by him was the Pair A Dice, which is a local boat from Aruba.

Thanks, San!  I remember this so well because of how arrogant it was of the locals to be up to the same thing even with all the publicity about Natalee.  They didn't even slow down it would appear.  Guess they were confident no one was going to do anything at all to stop them.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: December 13, 2009, 03:02:51 PM »

Just hope we can get this kind of coverage for De Vries program today.

PERSONA NON GRATA

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: December 13, 2009, 03:05:41 PM »

Thanks for bringing it too San!  

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: December 13, 2009, 03:12:35 PM »

Off to multitask but will post as soon as I hear anything.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #438 on: December 13, 2009, 03:15:04 PM »

You're the best too, San!   Thanks!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: December 13, 2009, 03:17:07 PM »

Off to multitask but will post as soon as I hear anything.

Thanks Anna!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.