April 26, 2024, 01:56:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #827 12/9/09 - 1/28/10  (Read 596263 times)
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #480 on: December 13, 2009, 07:40:12 PM »

My second vid doesn't show up yet. Don't know why. But others have posted clips as well:
 http://tinyurl.com/ye4g276
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: December 13, 2009, 07:41:07 PM »

Thanks a bunch to EURobert. 

Now we need to find out just what Greta had on this "lier" that she was willing to hand over to the LE in Aruba--all they had to do is come and get it (or request it---if my memory is correct on this).

Here is the link on Greta and the information she had that Mos wasn't willing to meet with her halfway to get it.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,454527,00.html

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: December 13, 2009, 07:42:03 PM »

EURobert - Thank you.    Thank you for the recap also. As I watched the videos I coulld just see Peter saying what you had summarized for us

Anna - thank you for gathering information as well, and your follow up questions and responses.

I'm guessing the second video is just not up yet

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #483 on: December 13, 2009, 07:47:04 PM »

Thank you KTF for the Georgia tennis information. That is a good find.

No,Thank you for what you do.Just thought it would shed a bit more light,in terms of how comfortable Joran,Koen,Guido & Paulus might be in the comfy confines of the Racquet Club in Aruba..If Koen is that good,you know he spent many a days at the club!!Wonder who all had KEYS to the Racquet Club???Just thoughts....

GOD BLESS ALL THROUGH THE HOLIDAYS

All eyez on Georgia..Also remember Athletic teams do travel from city to city..You may want to check out the schedule Kermit,TM & Magnolia!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #484 on: December 13, 2009, 08:29:17 PM »

My second vid doesn't show up yet. Don't know why. But others have posted clips as well:
 http://tinyurl.com/ye4g276

Thanks, EURobert....we'll get to see the whole thing.  Appreciate your work on this.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: December 13, 2009, 08:30:13 PM »

Did we ever know what the information Greta was trying to give to Mos was?  Was that where Joran claimed to have sold Natalee for $10K?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: December 13, 2009, 08:32:10 PM »

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fpeter-r-de-vries.startkabel.nl%2F%3Fresultp%3Don&sl=nl&tl=en&hl=&ie=UTF-8
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #487 on: December 13, 2009, 08:32:50 PM »

Anna, thanks for posting your contact's report on the same.

Caesu, looking forward to yours tomorrow.

Klaas, thanks for bringing GBMWs take on it here.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: December 13, 2009, 08:41:58 PM »

Part 1 from EURobert (his part 2 not showing up yet)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/jEKGojeVNEs&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/jEKGojeVNEs&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Part 1 & 2 from Bastibro:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/wOj78xFVsy4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/wOj78xFVsy4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/oXmcLawpLlo&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/oXmcLawpLlo&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #489 on: December 13, 2009, 08:51:59 PM »

Thanks to all for the translations and videos.

Makes me wonder......why did Peter air this?   Will there maybe be a follow-up?

Why did Joran go into the Police station and then say he
didn't want to talk about the Holloway case?

Had Dolphi Richardson already seen the ROV footage of the cage when this interrogation took place?

I sound like Whiskey Girl

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: December 13, 2009, 08:56:20 PM »

Did we ever know what the information Greta was trying to give to Mos was?  Was that where Joran claimed to have sold Natalee for $10K?

That is what she said on her show and made a big deal that Mos would not meet with her in Miami on the weekend.
That was when Mos issued the long, long statement and called Greta "tabloid television"

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #491 on: December 13, 2009, 09:18:45 PM »

Thanks to everyone for all the information and videos of the show!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: December 13, 2009, 09:29:32 PM »

Had Dolphi Richardson already seen the ROV footage of the cage when this interrogation took place?

Great questions WhiskeyGirl, I mean Magnolia!   

I think Joran went to the police to give the "appearance" of being cooperative when in fact he wasn't.  He was probably advised to do that to try to calm some of the outrage by the citizens in Holland...he was being hunted down like a dog and IIRC even his bicycle was vandalized!   Monkey Devil!

I think Peter showed the footage to prove that Joran had no intention of being cooperative, that he can't even remember the lies that he told police in the beginning; and that he has the same demeanor in that police interrogation as he described to Patrick about the prior ones.

Just by the timing, this interrogation took place after Dolph Richardson had been on the Persistence and saw the ROV footage.  The evidence had been collected a month prior, so he should have known some lab results...but maybe not all?

JMO

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #493 on: December 13, 2009, 09:45:00 PM »

I think Joran went to the police to give the "appearance" of being cooperative when in fact he wasn't.  He was probably advised to do that to try to calm some of the outrage by the citizens in Holland...he was being hunted down like a dog and IIRC even his bicycle was vandalized!   Monkey Devil!

I think Peter showed the footage to prove that Joran had no intention of being cooperative, that he can't even remember the lies that he told police in the beginning; and that he has the same demeanor in that police interrogation as he described to Patrick about the prior ones.

Just by the timing, this interrogation took place after Dolph Richardson had been on the Persistence and saw the ROV footage.  The evidence had been collected a month prior, so he should have known some lab results...but maybe not all?

JMO

Thanks TM.
That makes sense.  I still wonder if this is a prelude to something coming up in the New Year.
Maybe just a reminder of what a POS Joran is.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: December 13, 2009, 10:13:45 PM »

Anybody else find it interesting that Bastibro's youtube doesn't include the introduction by Peter? 

From EURobert's summary:

PRdV compares the three subjects/persons of tonight’s show with Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. “Who’s evil side slowly gets the upper hand.” Among the three: Joran van der Sloot.
Joran is a man with two faces: a confessor who without shame and in a sickening way opens up in Patrick’s car and someone who a week later reports at a police station to ‘be frank about what happened at the beach in Aruba’ (NOT!).

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #495 on: December 13, 2009, 10:23:42 PM »

JMO

Thanks TM.
That makes sense.  I still wonder if this is a prelude to something coming up in the New Year.
Maybe just a reminder of what a POS Joran is.

A good number of us don't need a reminder...but it's OK....hope it's a prelude.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: December 13, 2009, 10:23:43 PM »

I hope you're feeling better 2NJ!   an angelic monkey

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #497 on: December 13, 2009, 10:25:37 PM »

I hope you're feeling better 2NJ!   an angelic monkey

Getting there, thanks, TM, Kermit and all.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #498 on: December 13, 2009, 11:50:16 PM »

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/archief/uitzending-van-13-december-2009/

Here is the video of the show and I think a transcription in Dutch. It is on Peter's site

2 4 1
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: December 14, 2009, 12:11:22 AM »

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/archief/uitzending-van-13-december-2009/

Here is the video of the show and I think a transcription in Dutch. It is on Peter's site

Thanks SuzieQ!

This is a google translation of the part of the text about Joran:

The police interrogation of Joran and the sinister alias of Wally

Joran
In the last broadcast of this series we came for the first time since back to Joran van der Sloot. What is the matter with him after he front of our hidden cameras a detailed confession? Many think he is a lucky escape, but nothing is further from the truth.

Right after our show in February 2008, Joran got himself into the police to say their own card to play. Was that to fully inform the police? Whether it was an emergency move of a cat in a corner that would save what can be salvaged? Sunday we showed in our broadcast images of this unique police interrogation.

But it seems that Joran not quite remember exactly what he stated. The truth of course you can recall, but many lies precisely reproduce is difficult ... If one thing clear during the interview it is that Joran does everything but open cases.

After our show in February 2008, the criminal investigation reopened and that Joran is still running. Before long, the Chief Public Prosecutor in Aruba Joran now decide whether or not prosecuted for the dispersal of the corpse of Natalee Holloway. To be continued so ...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.