April 20, 2024, 05:08:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #827 12/9/09 - 1/28/10  (Read 595836 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #500 on: December 14, 2009, 03:06:30 AM »

Truth and Justice for Natalee!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #501 on: December 14, 2009, 03:59:50 AM »

Well, obviously something went wrong with uploading my second video last night.
I re-uploaded it now (though not necessary anymore...), here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ha-3g8KbK9w

[YT]Ha-3g8KbK9w[/YT]
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #502 on: December 14, 2009, 04:50:52 AM »

The disposal of Natalee seems to be a different offense from drugging, assaulting, etc.

I wonder if there are considerations for not knowing if the person is alive or dead?

Perhaps JVDS got himself into an unintended criminal act?

Perhaps someone has come forward to verify this tale of calling a boat instead of an ambulance, or perhaps calling for body disposal?

Is it possible the body was dumped and returned to the beach by itself?

Remember the stories in VF about the late night swimmers and those that suggested Natalee was among them?  Would that story go with a body returned to the beach?

If a body is returned to the beach, and had other injuries, would anyone have looked twice?  A convenient cover for assault and drugs?

The disposal doesn't have to be the same night.  If someone decided to retrieve the body, or cover up it's return, it may have been hidden and moved.

If the body was hidden, moved, would the act of 'disposal' have happened several times?

The disposal being changed due to stories by J2K and all the media and searches?

Did JVDS' tale take him to the land of unintended consequences?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #503 on: December 14, 2009, 08:15:52 AM »

Another thought -

Isn't the reward money for Natalee's return still available?

Perhaps someone has come forward to support JVDS story and collect some reward money?

Anyone know the status of the reward funds?

If she was sold into slavery, and is still alive, perhaps she could be returned?

If she is dead, and someone has credible information, perhaps they could get the other reward money?

JVDS has been partying on, and I am inclined to believe the wealth hasn't been spread around Aruba.

jmho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: December 14, 2009, 10:01:14 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!   

This is a list of the newly elected officers for AHATA, effective Feb 2010.

12/14/2009 Awe Mainta Page 21

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #505 on: December 14, 2009, 10:30:20 AM »

Any connection between Paul Gielen - Renaissance and Renee Gielen....or just a coincidence? 

Just 1 question at a time for me....   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: December 14, 2009, 10:39:43 AM »

Any connection between Paul Gielen - Renaissance and Renee Gielen....or just a coincidence? 

Just 1 question at a time for me....   

Don't know 

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: December 14, 2009, 10:49:31 AM »

Thanks to all for the translations and videos.

Makes me wonder......why did Peter air this?   Will there maybe be a follow-up?

Why did Joran go into the Police station and then say he
didn't want to talk about the Holloway case?

Had Dolphi Richardson already seen the ROV footage of the cage when this interrogation took place?

I sound like Whiskey Girl

Yes - and No.  Dolph had seen ROV footage from the same date Tim Miller said "That looks like a skull".

As of that date, Feb 8, according to Kyle - no one had yet seen the Jan 7 ROV footage (ALE dive and collection).  It wasn't until the following week (Valentine's week) that Kyle high tailed it back to the States trying to sell it.  So the first people (according to Kyle) to even see stills of it were the execs at the National networks.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: December 14, 2009, 10:54:05 AM »

Had Dolphi Richardson already seen the ROV footage of the cage when this interrogation took place?

Great questions WhiskeyGirl, I mean Magnolia!   

I think Joran went to the police to give the "appearance" of being cooperative when in fact he wasn't.  He was probably advised to do that to try to calm some of the outrage by the citizens in Holland...he was being hunted down like a dog and IIRC even his bicycle was vandalized!   Monkey Devil!

I think Peter showed the footage to prove that Joran had no intention of being cooperative, that he can't even remember the lies that he told police in the beginning; and that he has the same demeanor in that police interrogation as he described to Patrick about the prior ones.

Just by the timing, this interrogation took place after Dolph Richardson had been on the Persistence and saw the ROV footage.  The evidence had been collected a month prior, so he should have known some lab results...but maybe not all?

JMO

Right.  Also confirmed between Mos and Richardson, TWO pieces of blue "something" was recovered.  NO mention of the other "lightweight" material recovered from inside the cage.

So by Feb 8, Dolph had just 2 weeks previously sent to the FBI whatever he deemed appropriate for them to have tested.

After he had it in his posession from Jan 7 until FBI rec'd on Jan 22 (23rd?).

So he could have known forensic results by the FBI by Feb 8, but IIRC it wasn't until the end of Feb that Mos read the FBI's report to the media.

Bottom line - according to Kyle, and with what I've seen with my own eyes, Richardson knew good and well that he was pulling one over on the FBI, by not sending him all that was recovered from that fish cage.

I personally don't buy Dolph's tough guy stance with Joran here.  Not at all.  They were in the Neth, and of course he had to give the appearance of doing his job.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: December 14, 2009, 11:02:16 AM »

Yes - and No.  Dolph had seen ROV footage from the same date Tim Miller said "That looks like a skull".

As of that date, Feb 8, according to Kyle - no one had yet seen the Jan 7 ROV footage (ALE dive and collection).  It wasn't until the following week (Valentine's week) that Kyle high tailed it back to the States trying to sell it.  So the first people (according to Kyle) to even see stills of it were the execs at the National networks.

Thanks, Jen.   

No more questions from me.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: December 14, 2009, 11:04:16 AM »

YW Magnolia!

Thank you to all for the translations and videos!!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #511 on: December 14, 2009, 11:13:18 AM »

YW Magnolia!

Thank you to all for the translations and videos!!

I agree with you on Richardson's tough guy put on.
Mos was in NL on holiday at the time of Joran's appearance at the police station.
I would think Mos would want to be present at the interrogation, even though he was on holiday.
Maybe it wasn't Mos' job to be there.

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #512 on: December 14, 2009, 01:24:59 PM »

http://www.yhc.edu/

web site for Young Harris College. It was just awarded four-year status in Dec. 2008. Looks like Koen is a sophmore.

The people that were saying the Gottenbos were in Holland, they were technically right. Their home town is Holland, Georgia.

2 4 1
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #513 on: December 14, 2009, 01:26:25 PM »

I agree with yawl.

What a pussy Dolph Richardson's interrogation technique is with Joran.

Joran all put shoved his middle finger in their face and they just sit there and let him.
Then claim they did their job. No wonder Joran is arrogant. They all enable him to be.
Including his own father and mother.

We need someone with some real balls to investigate. I'm sick & tired of these men who are cowards going down there to retrieve evidence and making other deals along with the cowardice LE investigators.

If the innocent people of Aruba want their country back and stop the BOYCOTT then tell them to speak up and stop being cowards.
They know a lot more then what they have said. SPEAK UP AND SPEAK-A-DA-ENGLISH!

Other wise LET THE BOYCOTT CONTINE and drive Aruba into economic failure.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #514 on: December 14, 2009, 01:28:55 PM »

sorry bout the spelling errors in that last post. I've got some 'criminal activity' going on and had to take care of that. be back later.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #515 on: December 14, 2009, 02:05:22 PM »

http://www.yhc.edu/

web site for Young Harris College. It was just awarded four-year status in Dec. 2008. Looks like Koen is a sophmore.

The people that were saying the Gottenbos were in Holland, they were technically right. Their home town is Holland, Georgia.

Thanks, SuzieQ.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #516 on: December 14, 2009, 03:25:03 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_66412.php

Google translation:

Weather Joran broadcast Peter R. Vries police leaked images

December 14, 2009, 14:03 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

ORANGE CITY - Nearly one million people yesterday for a new broadcast reporter Peter R. de Vries looked over Joran van der Sloot, the suspect in case of missing Natalee Holloway. This are leaked images of the police interrogation on February 8, 2008 Rotterdam-Rijnmond police that was conducted among others by Commissioner Dolfi Richardson and study.

How to De Vries the images came, he not known. In the broadcast the reporter says that the images in his possession and making a "revealing look at 'about the conduct of Van der Sloot. Whether the broadcast affects the still ongoing investigation into the missing Holloway, the Aruban Public Prosecutor (OM) does not say. The spokesman was first looked at what the broadcast was shown yesterday. "This morning's meeting again," said Angela Ann, who also said not to respond.

The Rotterdam-Rijnmond police where the hearing took place, by referring to the National Police (Police Agency) and the Aruban OM for comment. "It is not our investigation, so we can also say nothing about, nor how the images were leaked," said spokesman Huub Veeneman. Whether the images held by Rotterdam-Rijnmond police, he does not know. "We have to see what it has done. This research should obviously not be done by us. "Spokesperson also KLPD Marjolein Ruitenbeek referring to the Aruban OM. "I can not answer the case." According to her was not the images KLPD-detective to see, as Peter R. de Vries also be broadcast in the states.

In the broadcast is to see how Van der Sloot is a half hour interrogation. He had volunteered for this after the issue on February 3, 2008, hidden cameras recorded interview with him was broadcast. In it he confessed to Patrick van der Eem Holloway's body to have dumped. Later he claimed to have lied about. In the interview broadcast yesterday shows that the police are not much wiser because Van der Sloot denied a new statement. This leads to frustration in Richardson study. "I Sat We start again, telling the truth. I have not come here to this lulverhaal to hear, sorry, "the Aruban Commissioner and Van der Sloot continues to rely on earlier statements.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: December 14, 2009, 03:39:35 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_66413.php

Aruba possible sponsor Sparta

December 14, 2009, 14:02 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

ORANGE CITY / ROTTERDAM - Aruba is possible Sparta Rotterdam soccer team sponsor. This premier Mike Eman (AVP) after he said recently with some fellow ministers met the Rotterdam football club. The meeting took place in the Netherlands where Eman was present for visit. During the meeting discussed the possibilities of sponsorship for the promotion of our island. Eman wants the same kind of sponsorship as neighboring island of Curacao, which supports NEC football. Players of this team running with the name of the island on their playing around dress. Should a sponsorship contract with Sparta are completed, the government also wants the team to the island regularly to come and play against local players. The Aruba-born Sparta footballer Eric David Abdul was at the meeting Prime Minister Eman personal greetings.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: December 14, 2009, 03:45:28 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_66410.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Comeback U.S. market until third quarter 2010

December 14, 2009, 13:59 (GMT -04:00)

The new board of AHATA
ORANGE CITY - The coming year offers by tourism industry association AHATA "Glimpses of hope 'for key tourism market of Aruba, the United States. The real comeback expects the organization until the third quarter of 2010.

During the General Assembly of Members, which took place last Friday, said AHATA to an additional 1.5 million U.S. dollars to invest in advertising in the first and second quarter to get the tourists back. The organization was therefore cautiously optimistic about the U.S. market. AHATA on the Venezuelan market was less favorable, they "challenge" calls. This mainly because of monetary restrictions (on the dollar) and policies of the Venezuelan government. There are still many under the trade barriers, including high flight loads and the limited number of seats flying in the weekend, to lower the number of Venezuelan tourists to get back up. In September the number of visitors dropped from the country by almost five percent. It is essentially a middle-class Venezuelans. AHATA says in the new year to focus on the wealthier Venezuelans rejected by the restrictions of their government are affected. The Colombian market is in any case well with an increase of over 15 percent of visitors in September. Also Argentina (26.6 percent in September) did well and AHATA expects that this market continues to pick up next year. Brazil calls the organization also one of the most promising markets for travel and tourism. This is because the strong currency and strong growth since June. Moreover, the significantly increased number of flights to Aruba. The growth of the European market comes mainly from those countries Britain and Italy. The Dutch market grew and no other markets such as Scandinavia remained behind because KLM does not fly to Aruba.

During the General Assembly of Members made AHATA also announced new members for the year 2009. This included Setar, Mc Donalds, Big Twin, Gucci, Boolchand, Arkefly, The Village, Morgan's Island and Butterfly Farm member.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: December 14, 2009, 03:48:51 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_66408.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

High Elderly man missing

December 14, 2009, 13:57 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The aged Alexander Lawrence Rock (82) is missing since Friday, December 11. After Friday at noon at the bus station in San Nicolas at the bus moved towards Orange City, has heard nothing from him. Meanwhile the man missing for more than three days. Because he suffers from Alzheimer's disease, his family is very concerned. He is also infirm and blind and deaf on one side.

Saba Rock is born, has a slim figure, 73 is approximately 1 meter long and has a brown color. He speaks mainly English. At the time of his disappearance he was dressed in gray trousers with a brown belt, a red shirt and brown shoes. Organizations Fundacion Alzheimer Aruba (FAA), Sarfa rescue organization and the Red Cross to help them in the search for the demented elderly. Anyone who knows more about the whereabouts of the elderly or who observes somewhere, is called direct contact with the police.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.