March 28, 2024, 04:47:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #827 12/9/09 - 1/28/10  (Read 593986 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #640 on: December 17, 2009, 11:01:16 PM »

Valentijn's latest...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/TWwUHEjgmIc&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/TWwUHEjgmIc&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Monkey Devil! ..................................that was lame.

I didn't quite understand all of it but a newscast talked about a 15 year old girl dying and an 18 year old boy dying outside a nightclub mysteriously.  Kind of gave me the creeps.  Was the guy feeling guilty about something or what?

That was the final product, this happened while they were making it.
They were lucky that the cops responded as they did, otherwise they might not have found it quite so funny afterward.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/8xS7mBgWFww&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/8xS7mBgWFww&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Vtijn
December 03, 2009
(less info)
Oops. The cops showed up while I was shooting a victim yelling HELP ME in a dark alleyway. I guess it was to be expected. My bad. Video coming soon.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #641 on: December 17, 2009, 11:12:55 PM »

Video while someone is needing help.   GMAFB

Sick BStard.

I think it's time for this ole monkey to go nawnies.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: December 17, 2009, 11:33:46 PM »

Sick BStard.

It was all staged for the so called "movie" 2NJ, but apparently someone heard the screams and called it in.  Val thought he was so cool keeping the tape rolling when the cops responded.  He might not have thought he was so cool if he'd have been on the ground speading 'em and explaining WTH they were doing.  But then again, the sloots would have probably tried to get some compensation from it.

Does going nawnies mean good night?   

If so, good night 2NJ!   an angelic monkey

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #643 on: December 17, 2009, 11:38:43 PM »

HOUSTON -- Texas financier R. Allen Stanford's trial on charges he bilked investors out of $7 billion as part of a massive Ponzi scheme will begin in January 2011, a federal judge ruled Thursday.

The date chosen by U.S. District Judge David Hittner is earlier than the summer of 2011, which was requested by attorneys for Stanford and three other executives of the now-defunct Stanford Financial Group. Defense attorneys had argued they needed the extra time to sort through 5.5 million documents to prepare their cases.

Prosecutors wanted to go to trial next September.

"It's been six months since this case was indicted. It's time for a trial date. (The scheme's alleged) victims have a strong interest in this case moving along," said prosecutor Gregg Costa.

Hittner said there were going to be no more delays.

"One way or another the case has to be tried," he said.

Stanford and other executives of the now-defunct Houston-based Stanford Financial Group are accused of orchestrating a Ponzi scheme by advising clients to invest more than $7 billion in certificates of deposit from the Stanford International Bank on the Caribbean island of Antigua.

Investors from 113 countries were promised huge returns on their CDs and that their investments were safe.

But authorities say Stanford and the executives fabricated the bank's balance sheets, bribed Antiguan regulators and misused investors' money to pay for his lavish lifestyle.

Stanford and the three executives have pleaded not guilty.

Another former executive, James M. Davis, has pleaded guilty and is cooperating with prosecutors.

After setting the trial date, Hittner held another hearing on whether attorneys' fees in the case will be paid by an insurance policy Stanford's company had to pay for legal fees if executives were ever accused of crimes.

Attorneys for the insurance company, Lloyd's of London, told Hittner the policy doesn't pay on allegations of money laundering. One of the charges Stanford and the other executives face is conspiracy to commit money laundering.

But attorneys for Stanford and the executives argued the allegations have not been proven and if the policy is denied, taxpayers would be stuck footing the bill for attorneys' fees because the lawyers would have to be court-appointed.

Kent Schaffer, Stanford's attorney, said he and the lawyers for the other indicted executives believe if they are not privately paid for their work it could delay the case even more.

Lloyd's of London attorneys estimate legal fees could be as much as $100 million but Schaffer said the total is actually closer to $20 to $30 million for all four defendants.

Hittner did not make a ruling on the issue but instead ordered attorneys from both sides to submit additional motions by Jan. 7.

Stanford, 59, who was unshaven and wore a green prison jumpsuit, looked healthier than the last few times he's been in court.

Since being jailed in June, Stanford has suffered various health problems and has been hospitalized at least twice. In August, he had an irregular heartbeat and high pulse. Medical tests detected a non-life-threatening aneurysm in his leg. In September, he suffered a concussion, broken nose and two black eyes after getting into a jail fight. During a court hearing in October, Stanford wiped away blood from his mouth and chin. His attorney blamed it on stress.

"He's feeling a little bit better," Schaffer said.

(Copyright ©2009 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=7176617

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #644 on: December 17, 2009, 11:44:49 PM »

Sick BStard.

It was all staged for the so called "movie" 2NJ, but apparently someone heard the screams and called it in.  Val thought he was so cool keeping the tape rolling when the cops responded.  He might not have thought he was so cool if he'd have been on the ground speading 'em and explaining WTH they were doing.  But then again, the sloots would have probably tried to get some compensation from it.

Still, the thought of someone needing help and some dumb as a stump person videoing is absurd.

Making/going nawnies is 'going to sleep'....and I'm on my way.   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #645 on: December 17, 2009, 11:47:50 PM »

HOUSTON -- Texas financier R. Allen Stanford's trial on charges he bilked investors out of $7 billion as part of a massive Ponzi scheme will begin in January 2011, a federal judge ruled Thursday.

The date chosen by U.S. District Judge David Hittner is earlier than the summer of 2011, which was requested by attorneys for Stanford and three other executives of the now-defunct Stanford Financial Group. Defense attorneys had argued they needed the extra time to sort through 5.5 million documents to prepare their cases.

Prosecutors wanted to go to trial next September.

"It's been six months since this case was indicted. It's time for a trial date. (The scheme's alleged) victims have a strong interest in this case moving along," said prosecutor Gregg Costa.

Hittner said there were going to be no more delays.

"One way or another the case has to be tried," he said.

Stanford and other executives of the now-defunct Houston-based Stanford Financial Group are accused of orchestrating a Ponzi scheme by advising clients to invest more than $7 billion in certificates of deposit from the Stanford International Bank on the Caribbean island of Antigua.

Investors from 113 countries were promised huge returns on their CDs and that their investments were safe.

But authorities say Stanford and the executives fabricated the bank's balance sheets, bribed Antiguan regulators and misused investors' money to pay for his lavish lifestyle.

Stanford and the three executives have pleaded not guilty.

Another former executive, James M. Davis, has pleaded guilty and is cooperating with prosecutors.

After setting the trial date, Hittner held another hearing on whether attorneys' fees in the case will be paid by an insurance policy Stanford's company had to pay for legal fees if executives were ever accused of crimes.

Attorneys for the insurance company, Lloyd's of London, told Hittner the policy doesn't pay on allegations of money laundering. One of the charges Stanford and the other executives face is conspiracy to commit money laundering.

But attorneys for Stanford and the executives argued the allegations have not been proven and if the policy is denied, taxpayers would be stuck footing the bill for attorneys' fees because the lawyers would have to be court-appointed.

Kent Schaffer, Stanford's attorney, said he and the lawyers for the other indicted executives believe if they are not privately paid for their work it could delay the case even more.

Lloyd's of London attorneys estimate legal fees could be as much as $100 million but Schaffer said the total is actually closer to $20 to $30 million for all four defendants.

Hittner did not make a ruling on the issue but instead ordered attorneys from both sides to submit additional motions by Jan. 7.

Stanford, 59, who was unshaven and wore a green prison jumpsuit, looked healthier than the last few times he's been in court.

Since being jailed in June, Stanford has suffered various health problems and has been hospitalized at least twice. In August, he had an irregular heartbeat and high pulse. Medical tests detected a non-life-threatening aneurysm in his leg. In September, he suffered a concussion, broken nose and two black eyes after getting into a jail fight. During a court hearing in October, Stanford wiped away blood from his mouth and chin. His attorney blamed it on stress.

"He's feeling a little bit better," Schaffer said.

(Copyright ©2009 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=7176617

Thanks, hotping....looks like Stanford has had some rough times in the hokey....too bad, so sad.  C'est la vie. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: December 17, 2009, 11:49:14 PM »

Sick BStard.

Still, the thought of someone needing help and some dumb as a stump person videoing is absurd.

Making/going nawnies is 'going to sleep'....and I'm on my way.   

I agree 2NJ, the subject matter is definitely questionable, along with the cameraman IMO.   

I'm not far behind you 2NJ!   an angelic monkey

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #647 on: December 17, 2009, 11:49:24 PM »

Interesting though.... the main character is feeling guilty and having bad dreams about the death of an 18 year old girl. (listen to the TV at the very beginning)
Actually, the more I digest this ...... the more intrigued I am!! 

I think the boy loosely represents Joran and the haunting nightmares that he has about Natalee.
Val has witnessed that firsthand.  Maybe Val has the dreams too.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: December 18, 2009, 12:20:41 AM »

Interesting though.... the main character is feeling guilty and having bad dreams about the death of an 18 year old girl. (listen to the TV at the very beginning)

I think the boy loosely represents Joran and the haunting nightmares that he has about Natalee.

Could be Magnolia.   

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #649 on: December 18, 2009, 12:30:55 AM »

I guess what I should have said is that I think this was an assignment to write a screenplay and film it.

The TV in the background is part of the script.

Ideas usually come from real life experiences.  Maybe Val heard Natalee scream "help me" while she
was at the Van der Sloot house.  JMO

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: December 18, 2009, 12:37:36 AM »

I guess what I should have said is that I think this was an assignment to write a screenplay and film it.

The TV in the background is part of the script.

Ideas usually come from real life experiences.  Maybe Val heard Natalee scream "help me" while she
was at the Van der Sloot house. 
JMO

If he did, I hope it haunts him for the rest of his life!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: December 18, 2009, 12:39:56 AM »

Good night Magnolia!   an angelic monkey

TGIF!  almost anyway!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: December 18, 2009, 12:40:32 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #653 on: December 18, 2009, 12:47:43 AM »

paulass and anita....what Great Role Models...
may they all have nightmares....
paulass sloot set the stage for urine and family....they can wallow in it forever...
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #654 on: December 18, 2009, 12:51:33 AM »

paulass and anita....what Great Role Models...
may they all have nightmares....
paulass sloot set the stage for urine and family....they can wallow in it forever...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: December 18, 2009, 12:59:02 AM »

Hello KTF...Good to see you.....

Good Night Good Monkeys.....
FWIW....I miss Janet...wish some could find it in their hearts to let all express opinions...without judgments.....

Justice for Natalee is just around the corner.... an angelic monkey
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #656 on: December 18, 2009, 01:07:12 AM »

FWIW....I miss Janet...wish some could find it in their hearts to let all express opinions...without judgments.....

Good Evening BillB.Hope all is well with you and the family!Holidays are a time to reflect on the the wonderful things the lord has blessed us with.Dialogue is where it's at...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: December 18, 2009, 01:36:58 AM »

Good Evening BillB.Hope all is well with you and the family!Holidays are a time to reflect on the the wonderful things the lord has blessed us with.Dialogue is where it's at...
Dialogue is where it's at...
Agree completely Keepthefaith...
God Bless you and your family...Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.... an angelic monkey
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #658 on: December 18, 2009, 01:40:48 AM »

Dialogue is where it's at...
Agree completely Keepthefaith...
God Bless you and your family...Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.... an angelic monkey
GoodNight & God Bless...

Sending prayers LifeSongs way..Miss ya!U 2 BlueMoon! an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: December 18, 2009, 08:25:07 AM »

It's actually the death of a 15 year old girl, and the "mysterious death" of an 18 year old male outside a night club.

I'm also intrigued!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.