April 23, 2024, 02:45:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #827 12/9/09 - 1/28/10  (Read 596008 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #680 on: December 18, 2009, 02:24:53 PM »

TM...Ya out there??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #681 on: December 18, 2009, 02:27:18 PM »

TM...Ya out there??

It may potentially be a great Christmas present..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #682 on: December 18, 2009, 02:35:45 PM »

TM-1 reporting in...

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: December 18, 2009, 02:36:16 PM »

TM-1 reporting in...

Email me please!TIA

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #684 on: December 18, 2009, 02:42:38 PM »

TM-1 reporting in...

Email me please!TIA

Done.   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #685 on: December 18, 2009, 02:48:54 PM »

Thanx TM! Let me know your opinion!!!!!!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: December 18, 2009, 05:10:51 PM »

Good catch, KTF!!

I find this very interesting - and really not leaning toward coincidence.

May mean nothing but,found it interesting to say the least...

GeoLab Technical Services Nigeria Ltd. (Nigeria).

Domain Name   vgccl.net ? (Network)
IP Address   41.220.75.# (MTN Nigeria)
ISP   MTN Nigeria
Location   Continent  :  Africa
Country  :  Nigeria  (Facts)
Lat/Long  :  10, 8 (Map)

Language   English (U.K.)
en-gb
Operating System   Microsoft WinXP
Browser   Firefox
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.1.4) Gecko/20091016 Firefox/3.5.4
Javascript   version 1.5
Monitor   Resolution  :  1024 x 768
Color Depth  :  32 bits 

Time of Visit   Dec 18 2009 12:50:35 pm
Last Page View   Dec 18 2009 12:50:35 pm
Visit Length   0 seconds
Page Views   1
Referring URL  http://images.google...en&start=29&tbnid=tx
Visit Entry Page   http://scaredmonkeys...topic=3029.msg397826
Visit Exit Page   http://scaredmonkeys...topic=3029.msg397826
Out Click     
Time Zone   UTC+1:00
Visitor's Time   Dec 18 2009 6:50:35 pm
Visit Number   20,430,345

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: December 18, 2009, 06:37:53 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_66558.php

Google translation:

Chavez hits out at Netherlands

December 18, 2009, 13:05 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

PHILIPSBURG - The Dutch Foreign Minister Maxime Verhagen will of the Ambassador of Venezuela clarification about the "unfounded accusations" of President Hugo Chávez. Claiming that the Netherlands and the United States has been to the island Curacao, Bonaire and Aruba 'to the teeth "to rearm in preparation for aggression against Venezuela.

Chávez took yesterday to the Netherlands on the climate summit in Copenhagen in a speech to leftist organizations. The leftist president, U.S. troops in preparation for a possible invasion of Venezuela intelligence officers, war ships and spy planes transferred to Aruba, Curacao and Bonaire. Chávez claimed that the three islands in the territorial waters of Venezuela lie.

Verhagen said the Netherlands is strongly against armed and stated that no country in the Dutch Kingdom to recognize the words of Chávez. On the islands just off the coast of Venezuela are in civilian airports or facilities made available to the Americans, but that is related to drugs. Venezuela also know that according to Verhagen.

The Kingdom's commitment to good neighborly relations with Venezuela and expects the same from this South American country, says Verhagen. "Unsubstantiated accusations do not help with, let the minister know. The minister will be from top officials at the Venezuelan ambassador in The Hague to give.

Prime Minister of the Netherlands Antilles Emily de Jongh-Elhage afternoon will publish a press release explaining and position of the government. The premier said in a brief statement that the State Ministers Verhagen has given instructions to seek clarification from the Venezuelan ambassador in The Hague.

Minister Roland Duncan (Interior, NA) cites the statements of Chávez 'nonsense' but quite unexpectedly "as a complete surprise". He is not that the Antilles are arming themselves to the.
"We decide who we admit. If the United States a base against drugs in the Antilles to open then we decide about. The FOL base is already fifteen years. Where does Venezuela today now to say that we are on the arm, "said Duncan.

The statements by Mr. Chavez said Duncan adds that the territorial waters between the Netherlands Antilles and Venezuela for years are set out in treaties. Similarly the discussion of the Antilles or not at a Venezuelan submarine plateau would find. "This is chauvinistic boasting of Chávez on their territory. The West Indies have always maintained good ties with Venezuela. I believe that the government acted properly by Verhagen Ministers to instruct the Venezuelan ambassador to ask for an explanation, "said Duncan.

Helminen Wiels, leader of the opposition party Curaçao Pueblo Soberano previously called for the closure of U.S. military base in Curacao, reacts strongly. "See, I get right. At an international forum, we are determined to a brothel by the Netherlands used to attack our neighbors. It is now clear: there is a war in the making. Our suspicions are confirmed and warnings. "

Meanwhile, the Second and Angelien Eijsink MPs John Leerdam (PvdA both) parliamentary questions asked about the issue. They mainly want to know how great the American military presence on the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba and that "the territorial security in this issue is at stake".

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: December 18, 2009, 06:43:08 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_66533.php

ARUBA

OM surprised tlekken Joran images

December 18, 2009, 12:29 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The Public Prosecutor (OM) in Aruba say 'surprised' that the recordings of police interrogation of Joran van der Sloot in the possession of journalist Peter R. de Vries. The leaked pictures were shown last Sunday on Dutch television in a new report by the journalist about the case of missing Natalee Holloway.

The interview with Van der Sloot was the prime suspect on February 8 this year at the Rotterdam-Rijnmond police. A spokesman said the agency already Amigoe little to say about the matter because the investigation is in the hands of the Aruban OM. Rotterdam-Rijnmond Police would only have facilitated the investigation, said the spokesman could not say whether the corps over the images available. The National Police, which assisted in the case, did not respond and could not say where the images are. The OM Aruba wants nothing to lose, except that it retires to consider "possible next steps. In the broadcast images, besides the obvious frustration of the interrogators - including Police Commissioner Dolfi Richardson -, moreover, little new to see. Van der Sloot refused because a new statement and invoked his right to remain silent.

When OM is currently also a final report on the investigation into the actions of the then chief Jan van der Straten at the beginning of the police investigation into the disappearance of Holloway. The investigation of Street was the result of the statements of former Justice Minister Rudy Croes (MEP) who are expressing doubts about the integrity of the chief of police in the Holloway case. Justice has not yet received the findings of that study commented.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: December 18, 2009, 06:47:00 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_66530.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

The Aruban 200 employees uncertain

December 18, 2009, 12:27 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - More than 200 employees of The Aruban Resort hotel the next few days are quite uncertain. The hotel was declared bankrupt yesterday and the fate of the staff is now in the hands of the receivers. Union leader Rudy Geerman (FTA) expects that more clarity is Monday.

Tourism Minister Otmar Oduber (ASF) calls the bankruptcy "inevitable". "It was pointed out. For months there were problems with payments. "The minister is in talks Monday with the curators to discuss how the government can help. "We do this in the interest of the people. Closure of the hotel is not good for the image of Aruba and not for employees. "

That the dismissal of workers already claimed Geerman strongly denies union leader. He's going from the hotel yet in the short term could be taken and that it is reopened. "It is a good hotel rooms and many have not yet purchased." Not all the staff is so positive, confirming the union leader. "Of course they are afraid of losing their jobs." Most employees are now home. Some staff in the hotel for guests to catch and to refer to other hotels. This weekend is a great group of guests to the hotel. They must be collected and redeployed in other hotels. This happens already since Monday when the hotel was closed. Water and electricity were then closed because outstanding debts of more than two million florin in the utilities. The employees have different pay periods credits. The staff is so uncertain a Christmas address. In the worst case for the employees sought dismissal of Labor Department said Geerman. "I would not think."

The hotel was in financial difficulties when one of the U.S. banks, where the hotel for several million florin has borrowed money, was declared bankrupt. The financial problems resulted in more problems in paying salaries. The staff stopped at various times in protest over the lack of salary payments. Eventually a group of employees earlier this week requested the bankruptcy of the company. This was yesterday granted by the court.

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: December 18, 2009, 06:48:21 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys...topic=3029.msg397826

Trying to get the direct link!Maybe 2nj can do it since i'm not to computer literate..

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3029.msg397826

There ya go Mere..

::ElfMonkey::Thanks for the link and your sense of humor....lol.  I always worried about calling you KFC....guess I was wrong.... 

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: December 18, 2009, 07:09:29 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_66531.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Retailers Palm Beach Plaza positive despite downturn

December 18, 2009, 12:26 (GMT -04:00)

The colossal Palm Beach Plaza shopping center opens this afternoon one of its stores.

ORANGE CITY - Owners of several stores in the new Palm Beach Plaza shopping giant announced not to fear the consequences of the global economic downturn. AHATA showed last week during a conference know that the economy until next year in the third quarter to grow even more.

by our reporter:
Shade Cybulkiewcz

"Economic recession? Are you crazy? Aruba has a lot of money. I think Aruba is one of the richest places in the world "was the reaction of Leo Correa, owner of four new stores in the new mall. Correa is confident in Palm Beach Plaza, let him know. "I'm sure the stores are well run." Correa is not the only one who thinks so. So does the owner of a large jewelry business, which today is opening its doors, and preferred not give his name price, the difficulty can go wrong with Palm Beach Plaza. "People living near the high-rise hotel stays and shopping visits, have money to spend," said the businessman. Asked why U.S. tourists would want to shop, while in their own country for ten times as many shops have, replied the owner of the jewelry store: "Palm Beach Plaza gives you the feeling that you are abroad and tourists are now mainly evenings not much to do except eat and shop. "Journalist Rosalie Klein believes less in the project. "You notice that throughout the purchasing power decreases. Look at Paseo Herencia, there is turnover also fell sharply, "said Klein. The shopping can not only rely on fewer tourists by the economic downturn, but these will also see that local consumers can not be counted. An examination of the Chamber of Commerce (CoC) on the development of shop offices on the island shows that consumers on the island no longer as loyal to his store as before. The study is now modern mobile consumers and has many alternatives. He switches easily to new stores and shopping sites and even to other distribution channels like the Internet.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: December 18, 2009, 07:24:19 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_66526.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Palm Beach Plaza: not just toil

December 18, 2009, 12:21 (GMT -04:00)

It was yesterday working hard for the soft opening of Palm Beach Plaza today.

ORANGE CITY - On the top floor of Palm Beach Plaza, the final touches to the facade of the churrowinkel. It is a coming and going of people with wheelbarrows, materials and dust on the clothes.

by our reporter
Ariën Rasmijn

The floor is littered with waste work. Manager Alex Otterspeer of the mall asks somewhat annoyed at the job or team who would clean up the mess there or not is nou. He is not. "There are still some details to be finished, but it's all okay, we get from him.

Nearly one years later than planned, it finally happened, the Palm Beach Plaza mega mall opens today. Or really almost, because today is only the soft opening, yet not all stores are ready. In February, the real opening to take place. Yesterday was the retailers who are open today or tomorrow, in any case hard.

Thus, the finalized design of the Skechers shoe store. Sandra and her assistant Khiam is the parent company in the United States from Panama flown to the store to set up. "Tomorrow we will give a seminar to staff on the farm, where the brand comes from, what it stands for and how the shoes in another stabbing." For the nine thirtieths Khiam this franchise to where it opened to train. A little farther, the courtyard is stressed in eetkiosk Mimo's. Manager Carlos Ramirez looks tired. "There are still some important technical details to be finished. One of the refrigerators is not quite, but we expect that we can open tomorrow. "In the kiosk are some ladies over for a mixer. "The staff is ready in any case. We now teach them one last shake-recipe. "

Slightly slower, things at Casa Tua. We are now working hard on the layout of the kitchen of the restaurant. "So far we have certainly no indication of when it opens," said Greg installer Marchena. "We have faced severe delays. Everyone here really. "Someone by the delays, largely caused by the two largest tenants in Palm Beach Plaza, the bowling alley and multiplex cinema (both of whom are expected to be operational will be around February), was hard hit was Carlos 'Carlin' Lopez. One of its four partners after yet another postponement could not wait and got out the project. Eventually, the former employee of Carlos & Charlies and Señor Frogs with the necessary luck to find a replacement and he works together with his family and the wife of one of the investors in completing his dream project, restaurant Mama's and Mexico juicebar Tio Pepe. "It's just been difficult, but we are still here."

Dorylee Peña is on the floor across from her candy shop, Candy Land. Within two men are working hard with the white paint of the showcases. It takes so please be open to her shop before, but she looks pretty calm. "I and my sister had the idea for it to life. This is yet the only candy store on the island. That have not been here long, "she says hopefully. The ladies of Aruba Aloe Balm have a lot easier. They have little else to do than they were unpacking in their tiny kiosk on the corner of the ground its display. Yet the store open until Saturday. "The training of the retailer is not ready. They of course know what all products and our company stands for, "said retail manager Joanne Croes. According to her it is important that Aloe Balm in Palm Beach Plaza is to stand. "Currently, we are more branches on the island itself to start and this place is surely the next big thing. So here we are. "

Camilo Vasquez, owner of clothing and shopping bags Totto, says that the real struggle is for the shop to have ready for tomorrow. "We had five hours yesterday morning here in the shop busy. We had to replace glass windows, change the door and organize everything. All we need now is to do a little cleaning up and cleaning, "says Velazquez.

Giovanni Raffini of Underground Kustom Kulture clothing looks tired, but happy. His shop is ready, it must be said, it looks spectacular. No effort was spared, it seems. All wooden showcases and special wardrobes he built and the detailing of windows and some other things, an artist known pinstripe flown over the U.S.. "We are willing. The other store on the Boulevard, we however. This is our home. "Everyone here seems so relaxed that shop girl Tahnee spontaneously erupts into a its own implementation of Etta James' languid classic 'At Last'. She is one of the lamps have to install a fixed microphone.

Below are tables and chairs to put down the press presentation, and drawings of construction. Palm Beach Plaza, after several delays, finally finished. The shopping center looks great, although during the soft opening just ten or fifteen stores opened, luxurious with bright lights on the ceilings, shiny tiles on the columns and an expensive Hublot-clock to one of the walls (the other is to the stadium of Manchester United, we were told). According to Indra Stamper, contact the mall to retailers, and soon official spokesman could it be that in a time opening more stores. "I continue to amaze me about these people work hard."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: December 18, 2009, 07:40:50 PM »

It looks like they were finally able to bring the Divi Divi plane up from the sea in Bonaire!  There's a video, I don't know how to bring it over; but I'll try to get some screen shots to share if someone else doesn't bring it over.

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/14668/6/#comments

Papiamentu translation:

video of the sacamento of plane cu owing to cay at boneiro

friday, 18 december 2009 - 19:44

after of several attempt at last diabierna the boat dutch owing to succeed of saca the plane of divi air cu owing to cay some week behind serca of klein boneire. in the plane also was have the curpa of the piloto. we coleganan of digital fm at boneiro owing to succeed at facilita we one video cu imagenan of the plane after cu they owing to saca this for of sea. click play for see the video. can wing the video at more or less 2.30min for see the plane self. for full screen, happen cu do you mouse on the screen y are you see the opcion full.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #694 on: December 18, 2009, 07:47:51 PM »

Trying to get the direct link!Maybe 2nj can do it since i'm not to computer literate..

There ya go Mere..

::ElfMonkey::Thanks for the link and your sense of humor....lol.  I always worried about calling you KFC....guess I was wrong.... 

You better ask AZSunny before you do that! Hope it made sense once ya got the right link?Remember GeoLab was a Silvetti company at one time and,GeoLab does business in Nigeria..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #695 on: December 18, 2009, 08:09:23 PM »

Good catch, KTF!!

I find this very interesting - and really not leaning toward coincidence.

May mean nothing but,found it interesting to say the least...

GeoLab Technical Services Nigeria Ltd. (Nigeria).

Domain Name   vgccl.net ? (Network)
IP Address   41.220.75.# (MTN Nigeria)
ISP   MTN Nigeria
Location   Continent  :  Africa
Country  :  Nigeria  (Facts)
Lat/Long  :  10, 8 (Map)

Language   English (U.K.)
en-gb
Operating System   Microsoft WinXP
Browser   Firefox
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.1.4) Gecko/20091016 Firefox/3.5.4
Javascript   version 1.5
Monitor   Resolution  :  1024 x 768
Color Depth  :  32 bits 

Time of Visit   Dec 18 2009 12:50:35 pm
Last Page View   Dec 18 2009 12:50:35 pm
Visit Length   0 seconds
Page Views   1
Referring URL  http://images.google...en&start=29&tbnid=tx
Visit Entry Page   http://scaredmonkeys...topic=3029.msg397826
Visit Exit Page   http://scaredmonkeys...topic=3029.msg397826
Out Click     
Time Zone   UTC+1:00
Visitor's Time   Dec 18 2009 6:50:35 pm
Visit Number   20,430,345

I found it quite interesting..Who knows?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: December 18, 2009, 08:11:13 PM »

There ya go Mere..

You better ask AZSunny before you do that! Hope it made sense once ya got the right link?Remember GeoLab was a Silvetti company at one time and,GeoLab does business in Nigeria..

I was off at the link for at least an hour....thanks.   

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #697 on: December 18, 2009, 08:21:28 PM »

There ya go Mere..

I was off at the link for at least an hour....thanks.   
I tend to get lost in the caverns myself from time to time!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: December 18, 2009, 10:17:17 PM »

It looks like they were finally able to bring the Divi Divi plane up from the sea in Bonaire!  There's a video, I don't know how to bring it over; but I'll try to get some screen shots to share if someone else doesn't bring it over.

Papiamentu translation:

after of several attempt at last diabierna the boat dutch owing to succeed of saca the plane of divi air cu owing to cay some week behind serca of klein boneire. in the plane also was have the curpa of the piloto. we coleganan of digital fm at boneiro owing to succeed at facilita we one video cu imagenan of the plane after cu they owing to saca this for of sea. click play for see the video. can wing the video at more or less 2.30min for see the plane self. for full screen, happen cu do you mouse on the screen y are you see the opcion full.

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=2293&offId=0

More pictures at the link.

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #699 on: December 18, 2009, 11:18:19 PM »

Papiamentu translation:

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=2293&offId=0

More pictures at the link.

Day um ,that is a big boat.

2 4 1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.