April 20, 2024, 02:37:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #827 12/9/09 - 1/28/10  (Read 595825 times)
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #720 on: December 19, 2009, 12:25:48 PM »

We have 15 inches (and it is still snowing) here in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. It is headed your way 2NJ. I am not going anywhere. They plow the main highways, but we won't see a snowplow for days.   

2 4 1
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #721 on: December 19, 2009, 07:40:24 PM »

I hope it stops at the Maine/New Hampshire border, lol.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #722 on: December 19, 2009, 08:31:35 PM »

3 killed today in Aruba in traffic accident. 

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/14669/8/

Papiamentu translation:

accidente deadly is cobra life of three (3) person

saturday, 19 december 2009 - 04:35

saturday marduga is enter the tristo news cu will have one accidente earnest owing to sosode on sasakiweg. at arrival of police is come confirma cu have three person cu do not give senjal of life. inoficialmente can owing to compronde cu is one accidente owing to sosode more trempan y at where cu one person of the accidente owing to bay stop mey mey of caminda hour cu one pair of person was yegando on brommer. the person cu owing to stop mey mey of caminda owing to wordo atropeya for one brommer debi cu the was stop mey mey of caminda y the motorcyclista not can owing to desvia. dr. john croes owing to constata dead of three person ( one female y two masculino) alrededor of 4.30 am. is deal here of d. wever, a. arendz y d. ras. 24ora is send word of condolencia at the fayecidonan.  click read more for more photograph.

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=2296&offId=0

update tragedy on sasakiweg hour accidente owing to happen cu owing to costa life of three young

saturday marduga some minuut first cu 3or owing to enter informe of one accidente on sasakiweg at height of the mill, at once owing to dirigi tanto police because; ambulance at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol owing to come constata cu here is deal of two accidente cu owing to sosode behind another. the first accidente owing to sosode where cu one starlet owing to bay strike behind one yaris several person cu owing to come across cu the accidente owing to stop car y descend for bay look at y help, just at the instant ey was come some brommer entrenan uno cu not owing to succeed stop at time y owing to atropeya mortalmente 2 victima cu y besides the motociclista self also owing to fayece at the sitio self. while ambulance owing to transporta 2 victima injury in the first accidente. investigacion haci at the sitio owing to indica cu the motociclista darryll raymond wever naci 5 june 1975 of patiastraat cu was biniendo cu velocidad very high y not owing to succeed stop at time y owing to strike enough duro on aldric roland arendsz naci 22 of oktober 1969 y live at cumana cu owing to descend of his car for bay brinda aid at esnan in the starlet cu was injury, after the of the impacto here the victima owing to bay cay at one distancia one some more fast for after the brommer owing to bay strike on the starlet, follow bay strike on the hobencita danielle monzanine editha ras naci 1 of november 1990 y live at seroe patrishi cual victima owing to stop for bay look at what owing to happen, while the brommer y owing to stay bay debi at the velocidad high y owing to stop till at one distancia one some more far y where the motociclista owing to fayece also at the sitio. ambulance owing to present at the sitio y owing to transporta the another heridonan for hospital. the accidente here owing to let 3 various family more cu tristeza y dolor, is at we cada one for place responsabilidad behind stuur y bay calm on camindanan. at famianan of the fayecidonan is bay we more sincero words of condolencia.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #723 on: December 19, 2009, 08:59:14 PM »

Magnolia,

I believe it was Nonesuche who posted quite a while ago that CRat wasn't on the law registry.....maybe his credentials aren't credible.....

I have seen his creditials before.  He worked at a firm on Morris Avenue, did mostly bankruptcy.
Graduate of the Birmingham School of Law, which is a rinky dink night law school.
Morris Avenue has been the scene of a lot of crime lately.  Shootings and such.

My friend's son went to the Birmingham School of Law because he didn't have the grades to get into
Cumberland School of Law.(at Sanford Univ in Bham)  It took the boy 12 tries to pass the bar.

The B'ham School of Law is NOT rinky-dink. It is fully accredited. It's for students who have to work, but still want to get a law degree. Many people who go there are older students with jobs and families, and they can't go to school during the day....grades are not always the issue. I know people who graduated from there, and they are fine lawyers. Some of them are better lawyers than those who graduated from Cumberland or Alabama. Just as many accountants who went to night college are as good, if not better, that those who went to a traditional college. The curriculum is the same, because the law is the law, no matter where you study, and most of the students there pass the bar at the same level as other schools. The law professors are practicing attorneys, so these students get practical knowledge as well as book knowledge. I really hate to see this kind of misinformation posted on a public forum.

Don't paint everyone with the same brush as CharlieRat.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #724 on: December 19, 2009, 09:31:36 PM »

Magnolia,

I believe it was Nonesuche who posted quite a while ago that CRat wasn't on the law registry.....maybe his credentials aren't credible.....

I have seen his creditials before.  He worked at a firm on Morris Avenue, did mostly bankruptcy.
Graduate of the Birmingham School of Law, which is a rinky dink night law school.

My friend's son went to the Birmingham School of Law because he didn't have the grades to get into
Cumberland School of Law.(at Sanford Univ in Bham)  It took the boy 12 tries to pass the bar.

The B'ham School of Law is NOT rinky-dink. It is fully accredited. It's for students who have to work, but still want to get a law degree. Many people who go there are older students with jobs and families, and they can't go to school during the day....grades are not always the issue. I know people who graduated from there, and they are fine lawyers. Some of them are better lawyers than those who graduated from Cumberland or Alabama. Just as many accountants who went to night college are as good, if not better, that those who went to a traditional college. The curriculum is the same, because the law is the law, no matter where you study, and most of the students there pass the bar at the same level as other schools. The law professors are practicing attorneys, so these students get practical knowledge as well as book knowledge. I really hate to see this kind of misinformation posted on a public forum.

WOW!!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #725 on: December 19, 2009, 11:41:13 PM »

Magnolia,

pdh3,
Do you know how many times charlierat took the bar before he past?
One...12...more...?
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #726 on: December 19, 2009, 11:42:36 PM »

Magnolia,

pdh3,
Do you know how many times charlierat took the bar before he passed?
One...12...more...?

self edit....
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #727 on: December 20, 2009, 12:02:23 AM »

Magnolia,

pdh3,
Do you know how many times charlierat took the bar before he passed?
One...12...more...?

I don't think it has anything to do with CharlieRat or the B'ham School of Law.
PDH3 just likes to contradict what I say.  Last time it was about banana pudding and fried chicken.
I have no idea what the problem is.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: December 20, 2009, 02:33:17 AM »

Truth and Justice for Natalee!

That's what it's all about Aruba,

We won't give up!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: December 20, 2009, 10:45:58 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: December 20, 2009, 11:03:00 AM »

Looks like the "party" turned ugly on Tattoo!

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=2302&offId=0&offDate=2009-12

Papiamentu translation:

27 minuut happen | fecha: 20/12/2009 | horario: 11:17

boattrip in madruga on tattoo owing to end at badtrip cu person injury after of one action serious on lama we will follow informa.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: December 20, 2009, 11:06:47 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_66592.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Dutch soldiers afraid of burglars

December 19, 2009, 11:54 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Dutch soldiers and their families stationed in Aruba, feel increasingly unsafe by the crime on the island. Therefore they want the Dutch Ministry of Defense to 51 houses, of alarms and motion sensors that attackers to remotely take.

This is a small two million tons needed. It reports the Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf.

Figures of Commander A. Kloosterman of the Royal Military Police last year shows that even an armed robbery committed on a naval family. A year earlier seventeen dwelling burglaries in military housing, which means that one in three homes were visited by thieves. The unrest among soldiers and their families about the growing crime within the Navy to less and less enthusiasm for a few years to relocate to Aruba. "That fear is one of the reasons why the military is less enthusiasm for such a move", said President Rob Hunnego of the Royal Society of Marine Officers (KVMO).

Defense reports prompted a growing sense of insecurity among the staff to recognize Aruba.

"Research is an increase in burglaries forward, even in Defense Staff. Fortunately there were no serious incidents, "said Lt. Karen Gelijns at-sea in the Dutch newspaper. She reported that the matter is currently "the highest attention" has.

Lattice
In contrast to the houses on Aruba Curaçao expense of the armed forces equipped with bars. This happened after years of break waves. Although the following problems largely disappeared, the families feel little to Aruba for their home into a fortress to transform. "They prefer electronic resources," the KVMO.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #732 on: December 20, 2009, 11:08:59 AM »

AirTran adds flights to Aruba

Originally published December 19, 2009 at 12:09 p.m., updated December 19, 2009 at 12:09 p.m.

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (AP) — AirTran Airways has added new weekly service between Atlanta and the Dutch Caribbean island of Aruba.

The discount carrier says the weekly nonstop route began Saturday between Atlanta and the tourism-dependent island off Venezuela's coast.

Otmar Oduber is Aruba's minister of tourism, transportation and labor. He says the new direct service will be a boon for the people of Aruba, "for whom tourism is so important."

Florida-based AirTran also announced Saturday that it plans to introduce weekly nonstop flights between Orlando and Aruba on Jan. 9.

The airline is a unit of Orlando, Florida-based AirTran Holdings Inc.

http://www.victoriaadvocate.com/news/2009/dec/19/bc-lt-airtran-aruba/

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #733 on: December 20, 2009, 11:13:09 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_66593.php

Google translation:

Premier Eman surprised by statements Chavez

December 19, 2009, 11:56 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

ORANGE CITY - Prime Minister Mike Eman (AVP) claims to be surprised by the statements of Venezuelan president Hugo Chávez. This was during the climate summit in Copenhagen said that the Netherlands and the U.S. on the ABC islands are arming in preparation for a possible invasion of his country.

"A few weeks ago we were approached by the Venezuelan government. They were interested in sending a trade mission to the ABC-islands with the energy ministers to discuss possible cooperation in oil company PdVSA. Since we were obviously very positive about it as a major oil producer that such fuel could make to WEB "said Eman.

Initially the mission was called off, but the prime minister says the Dutch government to have given that it still could be. "Since they responded very positively," said Eman. "I saw in any case no voltage from Venezuela." The Prime Minister said that he did this time, as indicated by the Dutch State Secretary of Defense, Jack de Vries (CDA). "Against the State, I said we just got good vibes from Venezuela and they wanted us to discuss possible cooperation on energy."

Eman indicates that Venezuela has repeatedly recognized that the border treaty in 1977 they together with the Kingdom of the Netherlands had signed. In this border treaty, the exact sea and air borders to the south of the ABC Islands and north of Venezuela indicated. The Bolivarian Republic of Chavez, according to Department of External Relations two years ago have ratified these limits. Eman: "I therefore do not doubt that what the territory is divided into that agreement. I have confidence in the interview that the Dutch Minister of Foreign Affairs today met with the Venezuelan ambassador in the Netherlands believe that clarity is also below from the side of Venezuela. This weekend we hear about the outcome of this conversation. Then we know or we have to contribute to the conversation so as to soothe the minds. "The Aruban prime minister would hold for the moment that Chavez's recent statements in Copenhagen especially power display will show. "I think you should especially in this light that we see and mutually beneficial to clarify each other will create."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: December 20, 2009, 11:17:58 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_66590.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Negotiations stalled with Petro China

December 19, 2009, 11:54 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Aruba has not yet received word back from oil company Petro China in the negotiations surrounding the acquisition of Valero refinery. It says Minister Mike de Meza (AVP) Finance, Utilities, Energy and Communications.

Since the visit of the Meza to the U.S. office of Petro China in New York and the subsequent conference call, the Chinese state oil company has never heard of. "I think this is regrettable," said Meza. "But we regularly send messages to their side with the message that we want to continue negotiations like." Aruba being, and Petro China agreement on several issues including the payment of profits tax, the maintenance of the Aruban law, where and when arbitration should be applied and the priority of Aruban workers. Major points of contention are the degree of investment by Petro China in the refinery and the refinery or whether or not full seasons with the surgery.

Premier Mike Eman (AVP) points out that a takeover begins and ends with Valero. "They own the refinery. Only when we got a signal from which they indicated their progress with Petro China we went with them to the table so the discussions from that time would run simultaneously. "Eman says also that the Aruban government simultaneously to both the Dutch and Mexican and Brazilian governments have indicated that Aruba would be interested in an acquisition or a partnership with Valero by PEMEX or Petrobras. "This fact was known to them and it could be a message from one of them may come back." The prime minister points out that it is currently negotiating with a difficult deadline. Valero also ask why he wants to negotiate with Petro China and possibly other partners to give more time before deciding to permanently close the refinery. Eman remains hopeful. "There are several options. Valero has so far not ruled out the mogleijkheid to work on Aruab to put on a back burner. There is also the possibility that they were going to only store, and then again to produce when the situation better. "

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #735 on: December 20, 2009, 11:31:44 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_66589.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

System for families without water or power

December 19, 2009, 11:52 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - households whose water or electricity is closed because a payment can now take a system and still be connected again. This Prime Minister Mike Eman (AVP) announced yesterday during his speech to mark the official commissioning of the wind farm in Father Peter. Households can now closed to the office of the WEB and Elmar to it, directly behind one months pay and a prime minister under the 'broad' payment take to be right once to be connected. "In recent days we have sat around the table with the management of WEB and Elmar. We have to ask them for a more social approach to the problem of households where electricity and water were completed. "The prime minister said insisting that a fundamental right of households to Aruba for water and electric mains have .

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: December 20, 2009, 11:56:57 AM »

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/

12/19/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

Papiamentu translation:

aruba now is count ;
oficialmente cu one form of therefore roduccion of energy more cheap y ‘green’ 

yesterday did take lugar the inauguracion of the parke of molinanan of wind at vader piet caminda various dignatarionan y personalidadnan was present. owing to toca the honor at ex director of web, jossy figaroa y previous to minister mike eman for dduna inicio at the almost new in produccion of coriente at aruba. after of much year finalmente aruba owing to succeed of have his parke of molina of wind cu is contribui at one produccion of energy cu one costo more downstairs mirando the prijs of fuel oil cu is birando day for day more caro, but also cu is at beneficio of we medio ambiente.ohala cu in future we can follow look at the type of desaroyonan here y even can is cu all we produccion of coriente will can come of wind.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: December 20, 2009, 12:21:50 PM »

3 killed today in Aruba in traffic accident. 

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/14669/8/

Papiamentu translation:

accidente deadly is cobra life of three (3) person

saturday, 19 december 2009 - 04:35

saturday marduga is enter the tristo news cu will have one accidente earnest owing to sosode on sasakiweg. at arrival of police is come confirma cu have three person cu do not give senjal of life. inoficialmente can owing to compronde cu is one accidente owing to sosode more trempan y at where cu one person of the accidente owing to bay stop mey mey of caminda hour cu one pair of person was yegando on brommer. the person cu owing to stop mey mey of caminda owing to wordo atropeya for one brommer debi cu the was stop mey mey of caminda y the motorcyclista not can owing to desvia. dr. john croes owing to constata dead of three person ( one female y two masculino) alrededor of 4.30 am. is deal here of d. wever, a. arendz y d. ras. 24ora is send word of condolencia at the fayecidonan.  click read more for more photograph.

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=2296&offId=0

update tragedy on sasakiweg hour accidente owing to happen cu owing to costa life of three young

saturday marduga some minuut first cu 3or owing to enter informe of one accidente on sasakiweg at height of the mill, at once owing to dirigi tanto police because; ambulance at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol owing to come constata cu here is deal of two accidente cu owing to sosode behind another. the first accidente owing to sosode where cu one starlet owing to bay strike behind one yaris several person cu owing to come across cu the accidente owing to stop car y descend for bay look at y help, just at the instant ey was come some brommer entrenan uno cu not owing to succeed stop at time y owing to atropeya mortalmente 2 victima cu y besides the motociclista self also owing to fayece at the sitio self. while ambulance owing to transporta 2 victima injury in the first accidente. investigacion haci at the sitio owing to indica cu the motociclista darryll raymond wever naci 5 june 1975 of patiastraat cu was biniendo cu velocidad very high y not owing to succeed stop at time y owing to strike enough duro on aldric roland arendsz naci 22 of oktober 1969 y live at cumana cu owing to descend of his car for bay brinda aid at esnan in the starlet cu was injury, after the of the impacto here the victima owing to bay cay at one distancia one some more fast for after the brommer owing to bay strike on the starlet, follow bay strike on the hobencita danielle monzanine editha ras naci 1 of november 1990 y live at seroe patrishi cual victima owing to stop for bay look at what owing to happen, while the brommer y owing to stay bay debi at the velocidad high y owing to stop till at one distancia one some more far y where the motociclista owing to fayece also at the sitio. ambulance owing to present at the sitio y owing to transporta the another heridonan for hospital. the accidente here owing to let 3 various family more cu tristeza y dolor, is at we cada one for place responsabilidad behind stuur y bay calm on camindanan. at famianan of the fayecidonan is bay we more sincero words of condolencia.

If I understand correctly, there were two accidents.  The first one happened, and although there were injuries...they were not fatal.  From what I understand Dicky Arendsz and Danielle Ras had stopped because of the first accident (possibly to render aid) and they were struck by the motorcycle driven at a high rate of speed by Darryl Wever...all three died.  Danielle Ras was the daughter of a Police officer Eric Ras.

http://www.diario.aw/

12/19/2009 Diario

Papiamentu translation:

accidente fateful owing to cobra life of three young

publication: saturday, 19 december 2009. categoria: general

—breaking news—

oranjestad (aan): one view horible, creando shock instantaneo, is thing everybody owing to come come across cune saturday madruga some first cu 2:50 owing to.m. on caminda of sasakiweg one bit east of the mill resort. of eynan end owing to cuminza notice cu saturday will stay because; uno dark at aruba.

all cos owing to cuminza cu one accidente simple at the lugar here, where two vehiculo owing to strike behind another. this owing to place cu chofernan owing to calling police for so come atende the asunto. all the time some mirones owing to aglomera at the lugar.

on sasakiweg this is algo much dangerous, specialmente in night. at least 3 trip in pasado end, the caminda here is conoci of accidente is “atrae” one another accidente, the.o. fast ex-pool plaza, y also near of adventure golf.

sasakiweg his iluminacion do not perfecto, y chofernan cu is coriendo 80 km/h or more, do not ripara of far cu have accidente. mirones have trip is stay throw view on accidente y do not worry cu trafico.

this owing to prove fateful for two young that inespera owing to worde gedal for one brommer cu was yegando close, y the manehador not owing to ripara cu have person on caminda. press read more for more detaye y foto… for splica one bit.

the first accidente was on the caminda of sasaki bayendo direccion beach just pasando the cruzada of the mill resort. here one toyota starlet color blauw cu number a-44699 coriendo much duro owing to strike behind one toyota yaris color blanco cu number a-43450. by of the impacto here two ocupante seems of the starlet owing to stay injury.

so cu the accidente owing to sosode some person owing to descend give one hand at once.

one pareha owing to arrive y while cu the madam owing to stay in car he dicky owing to descend for see the situation y kizas give one hand.

also one young female danielle of 19 year was canando direccion of the accidente for see kico owing to sosode.

at dado instant for of palm beach was come one brommer suzuki hayabusa color blanco cu one velocidad much big. the victima cu owing to descend for of his car for help the victima of the first accidente owing to try zwaai for send one sign. this not owing to help. the brommer maneha for darryll wever was come so duro cu past owing to strike he dicky, y in same linea, owing to follow y strike also the lady young danielle ras.

panico overall. esnan present owing to bay in panico hour cu the of two accidente owing to socede. yamadanan at cantidad owing to cuminza enter at police y at ambulance, solicitando yudanza cu urgencia. autoridad owing to arrive y come come across cu one situation tristo, cu hendenan at yoramento, y several person throw abao.

owing to come notice cu all three person owing to die at the lugar self, y they curpa owing to stay throw on caminda, on acera, y one bit more pabao in yerbanan.

the news owing to plama at once. the accidente here owing to paraliza all keep y polisnan cu was schaars not was have more hand for atende other asistencianan.

famianan owing to cuminsa arrive of all near. the situation owing to become enough earnest at the lugar of accidente y police till even have to owing to atende strongly cu esnan eybanda. was have one familiar cu owing to cuminsa schop the motociclista cu owing to ocasiona the desgracia.

police owing to haci one investigacion big on the accidente. for oranan largo the caminda owing to stay close. after cu the first part of the investigacion owing to termina three car of dead owing to present for go cu the curpanan. the curpa of the manehador of the motocicleta owing to being take in beslag for girl his blood. fiscal owing to give orden for so cu end entrega the curpa bek at the family. victimanan of accidente.

ultimo simannan is much person owing to lose they life in trafico at aruba. the trip here, the personanan here is much conoci.

esnan cu owing to fayece owing to worde identifica como: —danielle monzanine editha ras naci at aruba day 1 november 1990 (19 year of edad) y live at hill patrishi 303. —darryll raymond wever naci at aruba day 5 july 1975 (34 year of edad) y live at patiastraat 1, dakota. —aldric “dicky” roland arendsz naci at aruba day 22 october 1967 (42 year of edad) y live at cumana 85.

the of cuatro victima had immidiately some fractura at his curpa, y do not in danger of dead. rumornan infunda is core cu the victima #4 also owing to fayece. esey do not corecto.

miembronan of family owing to arrive, at yoramento was see con they being keri owing to stay eybao throw. dicky arendsz is bay let behind three child muher. danielle is child muher of agent policial eric conrad ras y anouschka trimon. word of condolencia at famianan. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: December 20, 2009, 12:50:47 PM »

I knew I remembered reading something about Eric Ras recently...I have no idea if there's anything to it or not.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #739 on: December 20, 2009, 02:36:43 PM »

I knew I remembered reading something about Eric Ras recently...I have no idea if there's anything to it or not.

Eric Ras is listed as a writer/interrogator on line six of the Witnesses PDF in the statements of the Mt. Brook Group
and Mr. Stamper.

http://www.facebook.com/people/Eric-Ras/1593347649

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.