April 19, 2024, 04:51:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #827 12/9/09 - 1/28/10  (Read 595725 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #840 on: December 23, 2009, 12:49:33 AM »

Anyone remember if Joran described him in his book?

I don't remember him doing so, but....

Just looked at what I could find here but a search found only reference to FBI but I didn't see a description...it's late so my mind may not be as sharp...that's not saying it will be better in the AM....       

Hannie's translation thread, here:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1097.0

Thanks 2NJ!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #841 on: December 23, 2009, 12:51:18 AM »

HT Kermit

This is the page from Aruba Today that Kermit posted a few pages back.

I have strained my eyes beyond belief trying to see the picture, I wish I could see it a little better!   

If the picture on the bottom right is the one that Eric Williams is in, the second line in the description under it has "FBI" in it. 

So was he in the picture with others that were FBI?  Or was that description wrong?

The guy in the gray shirt/dark pants doesn't look dark skinned to me.

From what I can see, the man in the center of the group of three to the left also looks like the same guy that was on Persistence!  And I think the guy in the white (police uniform?)could be Papito.

(From the other cases I've seen the Persistence guy on the scene of, I don't think he's DEA.)

I want to know which one is supposed to be Eric Williams!  Pretty please!   

Is he the one that might be whispering in the Persistence guys ear? 

Or the one standing on the other side in jeans?

Or is he the guy in the gray shirt and dark pants, and maybe just had a good tan in May 2005?   

TM, I blew it up to 400% and I can see that the picture on the bottom right only has one black man in it.
It is the one on the left in the short sleeve shirt.  The print says something about an FBI agent.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: December 23, 2009, 01:07:30 AM »

(Sorry for the slow response...my dogs are under the table and unplugged my computer for a second so it went through start up again!)

I agree Magnolia, but I do think 2 or 3 of the others could be of medium skin tone, and the guy in the gray shirt looks white to me.

I think I'm going to try blowing it up again!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #843 on: December 23, 2009, 01:25:22 AM »

(Sorry for the slow response...my dogs are under the table and unplugged my computer for a second so it went through start up again!)

I agree Magnolia, but I do think 2 or 3 of the others could be of medium skin tone, and the guy in the gray shirt looks white to me.

They all look white to me except the one with the shirt tail out on the left.
The one in the police uniform looks maybe a little darker...like Aruban.
The one iwth the shirt tail out looks older than the others.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: December 23, 2009, 01:31:06 AM »

They all look white to me except the one with the shirt tail out on the left.
The one in the police uniform looks maybe a little darker...like Aruban.
The one iwth the shirt tail out looks older than the others.

Yes, I agree.  I can't really tell about the age of the one with the shirt tail out.

Do you think one of the guys looks like the guy on the Persistence?  The one between the police officer and the one with his shirt tail out?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: December 23, 2009, 01:52:38 AM »

HT Kermit

I have strained my eyes beyond belief trying to see the picture, I wish I could see it a little better!   

If the picture on the bottom right is the one that Eric Williams is in, the second line in the description under it has "FBI" in it. 

So was he in the picture with others that were FBI?  Or was that description wrong?

From what I can see, the man in the center of the group of three to the left also looks like the same guy that was on Persistence!  And I think the guy in the white (police uniform?)could be Papito.

(From the other cases I've seen the Persistence guy on the scene of, I don't think he's DEA.)

Or is he the guy in the gray shirt and dark pants, and maybe just had a good tan in May 2005?   

TM, I blew it up to 400% and I can see that the picture on the bottom right only has one black man in it.
It is the one on the left in the short sleeve shirt.  The print says something about an FBI agent.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: December 23, 2009, 01:57:36 AM »

Thanks Klaas!

After doing this to compare, I think I'm changing my mind about him looking like the Persistence guy.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: December 23, 2009, 02:00:13 AM »

I don't know...I think I'll look at it some more with fresh eyes tomorrow!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: December 23, 2009, 03:18:04 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee! 

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: December 23, 2009, 08:30:16 AM »

Magnolia, I tend to agree with you that something is sinister with Eric Williams.  Why would Mos say he was one of two reasons this case was not solved?

He may have been a legit DEA agent if Beth says so but I still think that even as such, he was definitely up to no good.

Remember Deepak's car inside the fence as seen by Charles Croes?  Yet when Beth 7 Jug got there, it was gone, etc.  I have always thought Williams tipped them off.

I know (and understand) some are skeptics when it comes to Williams - but I personally have always believed he was one of the good guys.

The tip off that came to the vd Sloots - because I wholeheartedly agree there was one - I believe came from Claudio Stamper.  In the Freebirds Series "In the Face of Evil" we pointed out how he could have been the one.

I think one of the reasons Mos said the DEA was part of the reason the case failed - was because of the wire taps.

There are three things that lead us to a possible conclusion it was a vd Sloot phone that was tapped.

1 - The delegation that met with Bachus was SO not happy about "wire taps" as it related to this case.

2 - Williams knew Paulus was a Judge before Beth and Jug even had a last name for Joran.  He told them at the HI that he wanted to go with them to ".......the JUDGE'S house......"

3 - Rudy Croes was aware of several conversations Paulus had with vd Straten within those first few weeks, and we all know that Aruba certainly wasn't tapping either of those people's phones, LOL.

I believe Williams was undercover doing his job - a drug sting, and what helped me further solidify that belief, was the pic of him that Renfro published in her paper that exposed him (Kerm posted a couple pages back).  I firmly believe she did that on purpose.

I also firmly believe that all the horse puckey she posted at RU and FOB about him after the fact was just that - Horse Puckey. 
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: December 23, 2009, 08:32:07 AM »

Is this the Silent Monkeys forum?

I've been in and out of here, but just updated another MP thread and added another. 

It's not Silent Night yet, but I'm sure Monkeys are busy preparing for the holiday. 

Magnolia, I look everyday for something new to bring here.  TM has me beat with her news articles, but I do know that there are several Monkeys out there that have been quiet but have not lost interest in this case in the least.

I'm definitely one of them!

Sorry I've been so silent lately - I've been extremely busy on the homefront with personal stuff. 
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: December 23, 2009, 08:34:15 AM »

A thought I've had from the beginning is that DEA and FBI are two different agencies.  Drug Enforcement Administration and Federal Bureau of Investigation may coordinate efforts but are two separate entities, as far as I know.  My boys went to school with kids whose Dad's were in each.  One in FBI moved early in their elementary school years but the DEA family are still here, to my knowledge.

How easy is it to call someone with the DEA an FBI or the opposite? 

I think it would be fairly easy for someone from another country to confuse the two.

However, I don't for one second believe that Paulus inadvertently confused the issue.

I think he was attempting to downplay the fact that DEA was on the island - see my post on phone taps above. 
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: December 23, 2009, 08:35:00 AM »

A thought I've had from the beginning is that DEA and FBI are two different agencies.  Drug Enforcement Administration and Federal Bureau of Investigation may coordinate efforts but are two separate entities, as far as I know.  My boys went to school with kids whose Dad's were in each.  One in FBI moved early in their elementary school years but the DEA family are still here, to my knowledge.

I agree 2NJ.  There is a distinct difference.  I have heard Willliams referred to as both FBI and DEA.

Yes, I agree with both of you.  Maybe the police didn't know anything about an FBI agent being there because they knew he was DEA.

Maybe they didn't know at all. 

Maybe that's why the phone taps pissed them off so badly.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #853 on: December 23, 2009, 08:36:46 AM »

HT Kermit

I believe it's the guy in the grey shirt and dark pants......
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #854 on: December 23, 2009, 08:40:59 AM »

I don't doubt for one second that a FBI agent wouldn't reveal his TRUE actual affiliation or an DEA agent the same if they were working "undercover" in another capacity. Especially when in a foreign country.

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: December 23, 2009, 08:41:41 AM »

Best wishes for a Blessed Holiday Season to all my Monkey friends 

Will they ever tell us what they know/knew?????

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2005/06/05/natalee-holloway-why-more-fbi-agents-were-summoned-to-aruba/

Natalee Holloway; Disturbing Reason Why More FBI Agents Were Summoned to Aruba
The Birmingham News

Aruba, Deputy Police Chief Gerold Dompig hinted at a swift resolution in the case that has baffled authorities and grabbed international attention.

“I want everybody to hold their breaths for the next 24 hours,” Dompig said Saturday. “There will be developments after this weekend.”

A family spokeswoman in Birmingham said much the same.

“They’re watching them very closely,” Holloway’s aunt, Marcia Twitty, said of the three men.

Here are some interesting (disturbing) comments from U.S. Rep. Spencer Bachus, R-Vestavia Hills,

U.S. Rep. Spencer Bachus, R-Vestavia Hills, said Saturday there were circumstances surrounding Holloway’s disappearance that warranted the FBI being heavily involved. He declined to give details.

“The circumstances were disturbing,” said Bachus, who formally requested the FBI’s involvement. “I can’t get into it, but it’s something the family is aware of. There was an immediate recognition that this was not simply a teen who wandered off.”

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2005/06/06/natalee-holloway-fbi-dive-teams-sent-to-aruba/

Natalee Holloway; Prayer Vigil In Aruba
There is not much new information coming out of Aruba with reference to missing teen, Natalee Holloway. Although Aruban authorities have stated that government employees are allowed to take the day off and search for the missing teen.

Last night there was a prayer vigil in Aruba at what I am assuming was the California Lighthouse.

As AP reports today with regards to the two men arrested yesterday in San Nicolas, Aruba:

“The charges have a relationship with the disappearance,” Janssen said. “There is a reasonable suspicion they may be involved.”

According to CNN FBI dive teams leave Monday to go to Aruba.

Investigators on Monday planned to send an FBI dive team into the Caribbean waters off Aruba, where an 18-year-old Alabama student vanished a week ago at the end of a graduate class trip.

Police on Sunday charged two security guards with crimes related to the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

9:00 am EDT: In an interview this morning with Fox & Friends, Mountain Brook, AL Mayor Terry Oden was pretty tight lipped about speculating at what may have happened to Natalee Holloway. He was certainly somber when conducting the interview and only made mention when asked to speculate and and I paraphrase, “I have seen the dark side of life in my career.”

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #856 on: December 23, 2009, 08:43:27 AM »

I don't doubt for one second that a FBI agent wouldn't reveal his TRUE actual affiliation or an DEA agent the same if they were working "undercover" in another capacity. Especially when in a foreign country.
That was a long-winded way in saying that US agents may not want to reveal their ACTUAL government affiliations while working undercover.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #857 on: December 23, 2009, 08:43:29 AM »

Agreed Wreck!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: December 23, 2009, 08:46:41 AM »

Hi Sharon honey!!!  I love you my friend, and hope you have a wonderful Holiday with your nearest and dearest!!!!!!

Do you think it's too far a stretch that a major drug issue was happening involving the vd Sloots, and that is why Bachus was disturbed and wanted our FBI so heavily involved when they abducted Natalee?

That could also explain why nothing has ever come out to explain why he felt that way...

Best wishes for a Blessed Holiday Season to all my Monkey friends 

Will they ever tell us what they know/knew?????

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2005/06/05/natalee-holloway-why-more-fbi-agents-were-summoned-to-aruba/

Natalee Holloway; Disturbing Reason Why More FBI Agents Were Summoned to Aruba
The Birmingham News

Aruba, Deputy Police Chief Gerold Dompig hinted at a swift resolution in the case that has baffled authorities and grabbed international attention.

“I want everybody to hold their breaths for the next 24 hours,” Dompig said Saturday. “There will be developments after this weekend.”

A family spokeswoman in Birmingham said much the same.

“They’re watching them very closely,” Holloway’s aunt, Marcia Twitty, said of the three men.

Here are some interesting (disturbing) comments from U.S. Rep. Spencer Bachus, R-Vestavia Hills,

U.S. Rep. Spencer Bachus, R-Vestavia Hills, said Saturday there were circumstances surrounding Holloway’s disappearance that warranted the FBI being heavily involved. He declined to give details.

“The circumstances were disturbing,” said Bachus, who formally requested the FBI’s involvement. “I can’t get into it, but it’s something the family is aware of. There was an immediate recognition that this was not simply a teen who wandered off.”

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2005/06/06/natalee-holloway-fbi-dive-teams-sent-to-aruba/

Natalee Holloway; Prayer Vigil In Aruba
There is not much new information coming out of Aruba with reference to missing teen, Natalee Holloway. Although Aruban authorities have stated that government employees are allowed to take the day off and search for the missing teen.

Last night there was a prayer vigil in Aruba at what I am assuming was the California Lighthouse.

As AP reports today with regards to the two men arrested yesterday in San Nicolas, Aruba:

“The charges have a relationship with the disappearance,” Janssen said. “There is a reasonable suspicion they may be involved.”

According to CNN FBI dive teams leave Monday to go to Aruba.

Investigators on Monday planned to send an FBI dive team into the Caribbean waters off Aruba, where an 18-year-old Alabama student vanished a week ago at the end of a graduate class trip.

Police on Sunday charged two security guards with crimes related to the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

9:00 am EDT: In an interview this morning with Fox & Friends, Mountain Brook, AL Mayor Terry Oden was pretty tight lipped about speculating at what may have happened to Natalee Holloway. He was certainly somber when conducting the interview and only made mention when asked to speculate and and I paraphrase, “I have seen the dark side of life in my career.”

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: December 23, 2009, 11:21:38 AM »

I agree 2NJ.  There is a distinct difference.  I have heard Willliams referred to as both FBI and DEA.

Yes, I agree with both of you.  Maybe the police didn't know anything about an FBI agent being there because they knew he was DEA.

Maybe they didn't know at all. 

Maybe that's why the phone taps pissed them off so badly.

Good point jen!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.