April 26, 2024, 01:39:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #827 12/9/09 - 1/28/10  (Read 596226 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #880 on: December 23, 2009, 10:43:50 PM »

Hello Night Crew.....hope your holidays will be wonderful.... 

Wishing you a wonderful Christmas Mere & 2nj.....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #881 on: December 23, 2009, 10:54:21 PM »

The same to you, KTF, Mere, and all Monkeys and readers here at SM.            

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #882 on: December 23, 2009, 11:12:05 PM »

The same to you, KTF, Mere, and all Monkeys and readers here at SM.            

Thank You 2NJ & God Bless!During this time of year,prayers go out to the MISSING,their families,Scared Monkeys & Staff,as well as all those who continue to pray for those MISSING!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU & YOURS THIS HOLIDAY SEASON

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #883 on: December 24, 2009, 12:18:19 AM »

I would like to take this opportunity to wish each and every "Monkey" a very Merry Christmas    and a Happy New Year     . 

My prayers go out to Beth and Dave.  Another Christmas without their precious Natalee and no answers from the "rock" of an island Aruba.    Beth,  we do stand with you "No matter how long it takes".

May the new year bring answers to the Holloway family and also for all the other families with missing loved ones.
(I hope my New Year's wish for George and Cindy come true.    )

Thanks to Red for this site.  Is is very important for the victims to have a voice.  Thanks to all the mod's for the time you contribute here for the missing.  It takes a special person to put up with our "passion" but you always handle it grace.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: December 24, 2009, 12:24:16 AM »

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #885 on: December 24, 2009, 01:35:51 AM »

Happy Holidays to ALL Monkeys!!!!!!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: December 24, 2009, 01:48:53 AM »

Magnolia, I tend to agree with you that something is sinister with Eric Williams.  Why would Mos say he was one of two reasons this case was not solved?

He may have been a legit DEA agent if Beth says so but I still think that even as such, he was definitely up to no good.

Remember Deepak's car inside the fence as seen by Charles Croes?  Yet when Beth 7 Jug got there, it was gone, etc.  I have always thought Williams tipped them off.

I know (and understand) some are skeptics when it comes to Williams - but I personally have always believed he was one of the good guys.

The tip off that came to the vd Sloots - because I wholeheartedly agree there was one - I believe came from Claudio Stamper.  In the Freebirds Series "In the Face of Evil" we pointed out how he could have been the one.

I think one of the reasons Mos said the DEA was part of the reason the case failed - was because of the wire taps.

There are three things that lead us to a possible conclusion it was a vd Sloot phone that was tapped.

1 - The delegation that met with Bachus was SO not happy about "wire taps" as it related to this case.

2 - Williams knew Paulus was a Judge before Beth and Jug even had a last name for Joran.  He told them at the HI that he wanted to go with them to ".......the JUDGE'S house......"

3 - Rudy Croes was aware of several conversations Paulus had with vd Straten within those first few weeks, and we all know that Aruba certainly wasn't tapping either of those people's phones, LOL.

I believe Williams was undercover doing his job - a drug sting, and what helped me further solidify that belief, was the pic of him that Renfro published in her paper that exposed him (Kerm posted a couple pages back).  I firmly believe she did that on purpose.

I also firmly believe that all the horse puckey she posted at RU and FOB about him after the fact was just that - Horse Puckey. 

Thanks, Jen,

I hope you are right because it is especially sickening to think that one of our own would sell out Beth right from the start.

So this Eric Williams that is now in Scottsdale was the one in Aruba when Natalee disappeared?  The one with the helicopter?

And Claudio Stamper was the pilot? 

I'm not sure who I think tipped off Paulus but I do think somebody did.  Beth was not expected until the next commercial flight and so they thought they had more time to get their lies straight.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: December 24, 2009, 01:50:51 AM »

Merry Christmas to All Monkeys!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #888 on: December 24, 2009, 03:58:16 AM »

Merry Christmas everyone!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/NMj084Ggwww&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/NMj084Ggwww&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #889 on: December 24, 2009, 04:02:15 AM »

Truth and Justice for Natalee!
That's what it's all about Aruba,
We won't give up! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #890 on: December 24, 2009, 04:51:23 AM »

Merry Christmas to all my Monkey Friends.  My prayers are with Beth and Dave and their families.  Keep the faith Monkeys! xox

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #891 on: December 24, 2009, 07:15:44 AM »

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Monkeys!

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #892 on: December 24, 2009, 07:21:53 AM »

With thoughts of Beth and all those that are missing Natalee. 

Justice for Natalee!   an angelic monkey
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #893 on: December 24, 2009, 09:05:55 AM »

Fa la la la la la la la la

Happy Christmas and may God bless us everyone

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: December 24, 2009, 10:18:09 AM »

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL.

2010 JUSTICE FOR NATALEE.  WE WILL NOT GIVE UP.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #895 on: December 24, 2009, 12:07:16 PM »

I've been going to the same hairdresser for over 20 years.  She was a expecting her only child shortly after I started going to her salon, a daughter who is Natalee's age.  Last night I asked her if she had any winter vacation plans.  She said she had gone to Aruba in October.  I'm there about once every 4 or 5 weeks, but wasn't surprised that I had no idea.  She's very quiet and private. 

Anyway, I asked where she stayed, mentioning DH's family having gone earlier this month and along with sharing her experience, which was good, she added that she came home and watched the Natalee Holloway movie, which left her saddened and bewildered.  I shared that I have followed the case from the beginning and that was why I knew a lot about the island.  She made a comment similar to 'I wish she never got into the car', and I tried to get her to tell me what she thought transpired, but we were interrupted and the conversation ended. 

My point in sharing this is that the movie made an impact on her, which was apparent by her expression and demeanor. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #896 on: December 24, 2009, 12:16:16 PM »

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND SEASON'S GREETINGS TO ALL!

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #897 on: December 24, 2009, 12:16:54 PM »

I've been going to the same hairdresser for over 20 years.  She was a expecting her only child shortly after I started going to her salon, a daughter who is Natalee's age.  Last night I asked her if she had any winter vacation plans.  She said she had gone to Aruba in October.  I'm there about once every 4 or 5 weeks, but wasn't surprised that I had no idea.  She's very quiet and private. 

Anyway, I asked where she stayed, mentioning DH's family having gone earlier this month and along with sharing her experience, which was good, she added that she came home and watched the Natalee Holloway movie, which left her saddened and bewildered.  I shared that I have followed the case from the beginning and that was why I knew a lot about the island.  She made a comment similar to 'I wish she never got into the car', and I tried to get her to tell me what she thought transpired, but we were interrupted and the conversation ended. 

My point in sharing this is that the movie made an impact on her, which was apparent by her expression and demeanor.  
Thanks 2nj.Maybe you'll get a conclusion to the story!All that matters is she watched the movie and,it affected her.That's all we can ask for... an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: December 24, 2009, 01:26:13 PM »

Thanks 2nj.Maybe you'll get a conclusion to the story!All that matters is she watched the movie and,it affected her.That's all we can ask for... an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #899 on: December 24, 2009, 01:57:02 PM »

Merry Christmas to all my Monkey Friends.  My prayers are with Beth and Dave and their families.  Keep the faith Monkeys! xox

Ditto .... Justice for Natalee!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.