April 18, 2024, 05:43:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #827 12/9/09 - 1/28/10  (Read 595597 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #920 on: December 25, 2009, 08:08:59 PM »

an angelic monkey

Natalee's Candles

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.0

Merry Christmas and many thanks to those who seek Justice for Natalee. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #921 on: December 26, 2009, 01:32:30 AM »

Super late in wishing allof you a very Merry Christmas. Hope all of you enjoyed this blessed day.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #922 on: December 26, 2009, 01:35:23 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/14792/6/

Papiamentu translation:

discurso nacional of queen beatrix on day of pasco

friday, 25 december 2009 - 19:30

diabierna 25 of december queen beatrix at the netherlands owing to give his discurso nacional debi cu today is celebra pasco. the discurso owing to place enfasis on the rol negative cu technologia as the.o internet is hungando on the being human. click read more for read the discurso in his totalidad.

Google Dutch translation:

In the shadow of the times the light of Christmas shines. The Christmas story is in dark days of oppression and care. It is the story of the Christ Child. Looking for shelter to Mary and Joseph knocked at an inn where they appeared to have no place. But their was still a safe place in a stable awarded. Since Jesus was born. With its arrival in our world shines the light of love that connects us with God and our fellow men.

Essential is the traditional command: love your neighbor as yourself. Today it is less clear what that means. We know who our neighbor is? No one who comes our way: the people in our lives. But we see that also? Let us who might need our support and assistance to their own devices and we are open to rapprochement and contact and we offer a helping hand? Professional care how good it is, we continue to rely on a society where people have for each other. In adversity and sadness is simply not do everything expected of public and social institutions. Fortunately, there are also many who are working when needed.

In this age of increased globalization speeds and distances reduced. Technical progress and human individualization have made independent and detached. We are more and more on our own. Yet a place where we feel at home, have confidence in the people around us and may assume tremendous importance of solidarity. Perhaps the biggest challenge how individuals and communities to connect again and restore confidence. The crisis of today teaches us that.

If the concerns are high, the need for a stronger joint perspective felt. Religions and beliefs indicate responsibility for the neighbor. Previously there was virtually anywhere neighborliness and neighborhood formed the basis of society. People knew each other. But modern man seems to be little recognition for the neighbor. Now it is preoccupied with self. We tend to look the other way and close our eyes and ears for the environment. Today, neighbors sometimes even strangers. You speak together without conversation, without looking at each other to see. People communicate via short quick errands. Our society is becoming increasingly individualistic. Personal liberty shall be deemed severable from connectedness with the community. But without any "we-feeling" our existence is empty. With virtual meetings is not to fill this void, on the contrary, distances are probably increase. The ideal of the liberated individual has reached its endpoint. We must try to find a way back to what holds together.

Fewer calls to other people on our solidarity and compassion. To them life is palpable closeness needed. Real contact occurs in deeds and words. Language is essential in building trust. But who the conversation does not concern himself does. Thus, a means of bringing people together are also a barrier for those who do not understand and is not understood. Far from belonging and neighbors remain outsiders.

Language and images of others is much grief to us, but that is often far more calls and feelings of powerlessness on. Too much information people are stomping off. So perhaps we have become deaf and blind to the neighbor. Empathy being edged. Community feeling is lost.

The modern technical possibilities seem people are closer together but they remain "safe" distance, hiding behind their screens going. We can not speak to emerge, without being seen, anonymously. Simply, is roughly express emotions easily become. To speak without respect is no more settled. Not the odd, the other aggressive but aggressive to make the other foreign.

The neighbor seems so distant and alienated, but by sudden disaster we see how compassion is called making people ignore itself, overcome hesitation, fear or disgust own everything aside and left for a fellow human in distress. In the difficult circumstances mercy manifest itself in actual charity. Then comes the beautiful in people: the unselfish willingness to help, be there for strangers to support them in despair and pain. Compassion connects us with the neighbor in need. A held hand, a voice giving voice courage and eyes on contact, the message of charity intrusive transfer. In volunteering for others is a great tradition of our country.

Our world needs people with passion and commitment, which give a place who are left out, ready for their fellow men and who continue to believe in goodness.

Christmas brings us into an atmosphere of warmth and closeness. In the stable at an inn is fully found the humble place where Jesus' life begins. In the dark of night that seems light of peace on earth and love of neighbor.

I wish you all a blessed Christmas again. "

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: December 26, 2009, 01:36:55 AM »

Super late in wishing allof you a very Merry Christmas. Hope all of you enjoyed this blessed day.

We had a wonderful day cajun miracle, I hope you and yours did too!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: December 26, 2009, 02:42:19 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #925 on: December 26, 2009, 10:10:59 AM »

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #926 on: December 26, 2009, 11:18:50 AM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #927 on: December 26, 2009, 02:33:58 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: December 26, 2009, 02:37:06 PM »

(I think KTF is influencing me, LOL)

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #929 on: December 26, 2009, 04:41:49 PM »

http://www.indianagazette.com/articles/2009/12/26/b_opinions/10031140.txt

B Opinions
DALE McFEATTERS: Chavez adds Dutch to enemies list
By DALE McFEATTERS
Published: Saturday, December 26, 2009 11:32 AM EST
Scripps Howard News Service

Recently, Venezuelan strongman Hugo Chavez took to national television to alert his countrymen, ``They are preparing a war against us.''

The ``they'' are the United States and Colombia. Chavez has loaded up on $4 billion in Russian arms to thwart our aggressive designs

This past week he added another nation to that sinister cabal - the Netherlands. Rather bizarrely, he chose the U.N. conference on climate change as his forum to disclose this plot, of which only he seems aware.

Also party to the plot are the self-governing Dutch Caribbean islands of Aruba, Curacao and Bonaire. Said Chavez: ``Europe should know that the North American empire is filling these islands with weapons, assassins, American intelligence units, and spy planes and warships.''

The ``North American empire'' was a nice touch because it dovetails with the belief among a certain faction of American wingnuts that there's a plot to subsume the U.S., Canada and Mexico into a single country called the North American Union.
In any event, Chavez said darkly, ``The Netherlands is responsible for this.''

The disclosure that it was aiding an invasion of Venezuela seemed to come as news to the Dutch government, whose foreign minister asked Venezuela's ambassador to clarify Chavez's remarks. ``Clarify'' is diplomatic language for: What on Earth is he talking about?

Copyright © 2009 - Indiana Gazette

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #930 on: December 26, 2009, 11:19:58 PM »

Hope everybody had a Happy Christmas.

I am still trying to recover, but it was a wonderful day. an angelic monkey

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #931 on: December 26, 2009, 11:29:08 PM »

Hi, Magnolia.  We had a nice Christmas, too.  We're tuckered out and I'll be heading out very soon. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: December 26, 2009, 11:37:18 PM »

Same here Magnolia!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: December 26, 2009, 11:46:34 PM »

Hi, Magnolia.  We had a nice Christmas, too.  We're tuckered out and I'll be heading out very soon. 

I'm glad you had a nice Christmas 2NJ!  I'm catching up with some newspapers so if I miss you when you call it a night...Good night!   an angelic monkey

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #934 on: December 26, 2009, 11:48:28 PM »

Every Christmas Day, after breakfast and gift opening with the kids here, I leave up here at about noon and drive to my brother's house for gift opening with them.
It is nearly 60 miles if I take the interstate, but if I take the winding back roads, it is only
20 miles.  I always get lost and end up crying and singing "i'll Be Home for Christmas "
as I drive along lost.  The kids up here think it is the funniest thing ever and wait for me
to come back so they can hear of where I took the wrong turn.
Yesterday I never made a wrong turn and found my way in just 30 minutes.
I think it was a Christmas miracle. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: December 26, 2009, 11:50:48 PM »

Remember the suicide by poison a week or more ago?

I read in Awe Mainta that it was insecticide that he drank.

I can't even imagine!  

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #936 on: December 26, 2009, 11:50:52 PM »

I hope that you are feeling better, but I'll bet you are still weak.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: December 26, 2009, 11:53:14 PM »

Every Christmas Day, after breakfast and gift opening with the kids here, I leave up here at about noon and drive to my brother's house for gift opening with them.
It is nearly 60 miles if I take the interstate, but if I take the winding back roads, it is only
20 miles.  I always get lost and end up crying and singing "i'll Be Home for Christmas "
as I drive along lost.  The kids up here think it is the funniest thing ever and wait for me
to come back so they can hear of where I took the wrong turn.
Yesterday I never made a wrong turn and found my way in just 30 minutes.
I think it was a Christmas miracle. 

Good for you Magnolia!   

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #938 on: December 26, 2009, 11:53:43 PM »

I can't even imagine!  

Seems drugs would have been easier.  Many people used to take carbolic acid.
It is an ingredient in insecticides and cleaning products.
It works fast.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: December 27, 2009, 12:10:09 AM »

I can't even imagine!  

Seems drugs would have been easier.  Many people used to take carbolic acid.
It is an ingredient in insecticides and cleaning products.
It works fast.

Yes, it does.  Still makes me wonder why a 44 year old man would be so desperate to have done that.  Nothing mentioned about him being depressed or anything like that.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.