March 29, 2024, 04:44:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #827 12/9/09 - 1/28/10  (Read 594018 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #460 on: December 13, 2009, 05:13:27 PM »

Since it appears nothing too startling came out of the tapes I would guess that Peter (on his last show of the year) is letting Joran and the public that he is still keeping him in his sights.  Joran will always have to look over his shoulder.

That's for sure!   

Although I want so much more for Natalee and her family the thought that Joran will always have fear, can never know with certainty who or when someone will trip up, will never enjoy real peace is somewhat satisfying.

...and we wait...for justice! 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #461 on: December 13, 2009, 05:16:55 PM »

Since it appears nothing too startling came out of the tapes I would guess that Peter (on his last show of the year) is letting Joran and the public that he is still keeping him in his sights.  Joran will always have to look over his shoulder.

I think he is still afraid to go back to the Netherlands.  Peter is keeping that fear alive by reminding people what Joran did.

Yes and he hasn't been to Aruba for a long time that I'm aware of. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: December 13, 2009, 05:24:56 PM »

I'll record the show and post it somewhere on a videosite. But first I will make a good summary of it and post that here.
But that will take some time; hope i'll manage it tonight!

See you then!   

Thanks EURobert!  Good to see you!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: December 13, 2009, 05:25:52 PM »

i can't watch de Peter R. de Vries show now.
i will watch it tomorrow and post the information here.

Peter R. de Vries has obtained video footage of Joran being questioned by the police.

Thanks caesu!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: December 13, 2009, 05:28:26 PM »

Posted by fierljepper at RU:

Watched is as well. Few observations:

* All information provided was in line with my expectations. So, well hyped for absolutely nothing new.
* Very surprised that such an interrogation video leaks out and can be broadcast on TV.
* Not very impressed by the type of questions they asked.
* Also not very impressed by one of them losing his temper (didn't sound like acting).
* The next bullet is going to maybe sound a bit weird, but...
* ...I actually felt some sympathy for Joran in that room since...
* ...he came across as sincerely trying to tell the Daury story was a bogus.
* ...and also that it was all about impressing Patrick as a future partner in crime, but...
* ...of course without falling in the trap of deviating a millimeter from his earlier statements.
* The only tangible bit of info he (re-)provided was that "he left his shoes on the beach"

My take:
* The Daury story is full of bogus to impress Patrick (although elements could still be true).
* Status quo of PVs does protect Joran best.
* Hence no need to change a word of them.
* The new prosecuter will annouce soon the case will be closed.
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #465 on: December 13, 2009, 05:35:57 PM »

Hi there,

Here's the second, somewhat improved version of the summary of tonight's show.

PRdV compares the three subjects/persons of tonight’s show with Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. “Who’s evil side slowly gets the upper hand.” Among the three: Joran van der Sloot.
Joran is a man with two faces: a confessor who without shame and in a sickening way opens up in Patrick’s car and someone who a week later reports at a police station to ‘be frank about what happened at the beach in Aruba’ (NOT!).
Feb. 3 2008 was Peters show with Patrick and Joran. (Footage of that show is re-aired.) “Watched by more than 7 million people.”
Next Joran makes a desperate move and reports at a police station.
Feb. 8 2008 a police interrogation takes place at the Rotterdam Rijnmond police station. PRdV: “We got hold of those tapes recently.” Present are a KLPD detective and an Aruban head of the NH-case investigation: Dolf Richardson. Joran points back to his ‘Aruban confessions’. Joran tries to slow-down the interrogation and evades difficult questions. “I don’t want to talk about the NH case again.” “I just made up what I said to Patrick.” (Litt.: “I have a big fantasy.”) “I stick to the statements I made during the Aruban interrogations.” “I made up what I told Patrick in the car.” PRdV: So Joran more or less appeals to insanity! But these latest Patrick-confessions matched fully with police findings. Contrary to the Aruban confessions. Joran: “I just suggested to Patrick that I was a clever guy who knew what to do in a situation like that.” “Those months I had more than enough time to make up a story to Patrick.”
“Patrick insinuated things and drove me to tell these things.”
Joran bluffs that it was sturdiness what he told Patrick. But the detectives don’t take that. Joran again points to his Aruban confessions. He refuses to go deeper into the NH-case now. But he has difficulties to remember and tell what he stated then. He can’t remember these lies.
After 20 minutes in the ‘confession’ a detective urges “I’ve had it... Tell the TRUTH!!! I didn’t come here all the way from Aruba for nothing!”
Joran then appeals to his right to remain silent. But soon he points back again to his Aruban statements.
But a lot of that was proven to be lies, for instance:  the story that he took Natalee back to the hotel and that he left his shoes on the beach.
To Patrick he said that he’d dumped them on his way home.
Joran says that he willingly told Patrick lies. Among which: Daury, who supposedly dumped Natalee in the ocean. “That was just a name...”
PRdV: In the end Joran doesn’t want to be open and frank at all!
Detective: ‘How can you prove that it didn’t go the way you told Patrick in the PRdV-tapes?” JvdS: “You know I can’t prove that.”
After one and a half hour into the interrogation the detectives let Joran know they don’t believe his story: “You didn’t really tell the truth there!”
In the end nothing has come out of his latest ‘confession’ and Joran leaves the police station.
PRdV: Joran refuses to go deeper into the NH-disappearence and next he goes to Thailand to... trie to set up an illegal prostitution-trade... (Images of Thailand)
I almost every day get the question how Joran vd Sloot is doing. Well the case isn’t closed.... On the contrary: after the feb. 2008 show the pre-investigation into the case is reopened. But the decision if the ‘letting the corpse disappear’ - the only thing he confessed - is prosecuted, still has to be made.

That's it. I'll see if I can post the video I shot of the show, on youtube or something tonight.

Bye! 

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #466 on: December 13, 2009, 05:37:01 PM »

Adding my thanks to those who have brought reports of the show to us here.  Again it is like Tylergal always said : All lies.

Also thanks to all the devoted monkeys who continue researching and digging for the truth.

God Bless Beth and all of Natalee's family.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: December 13, 2009, 05:41:24 PM »

EURobert! Thanks!  Very much appreciated!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #468 on: December 13, 2009, 05:46:56 PM »

Hi there,

Here's the second, somewhat improved version of the summary of tonight's show.

PRdV compares the three subjects/persons of tonight’s show with Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. “Who’s evil side slowly gets the upper hand.” Among the three: Joran van der Sloot.
Joran is a man with two faces: a confessor who without shame and in a sickening way opens up in Patrick’s car and someone who a week later reports at a police station to ‘be frank about what happened at the beach in Aruba’ (NOT!).
Feb. 3 2008 was Peters show with Patrick and Joran. (Footage of that show is re-aired.) “Watched by more than 7 million people.”
Next Joran makes a desperate move and reports at a police station.
Feb. 8 2008 a police interrogation takes place at the Rotterdam Rijnmond police station. PRdV: “We got hold of those tapes recently.” Present are a KLPD detective and an Aruban head of the NH-case investigation: Dolf Richardson. Joran points back to his ‘Aruban confessions’. Joran tries to slow-down the interrogation and evades difficult questions. “I don’t want to talk about the NH case again.” “I just made up what I said to Patrick.” (Litt.: “I have a big fantasy.”) “I stick to the statements I made during the Aruban interrogations.” “I made up what I told Patrick in the car.” PRdV: So Joran more or less appeals to insanity! But these latest Patrick-confessions matched fully with police findings. Contrary to the Aruban confessions. Joran: “I just suggested to Patrick that I was a clever guy who knew what to do in a situation like that.” “Those months I had more than enough time to make up a story to Patrick.”
“Patrick insinuated things and drove me to tell these things.”
Joran bluffs that it was sturdiness what he told Patrick. But the detectives don’t take that. Joran again points to his Aruban confessions. He refuses to go deeper into the NH-case now. But he has difficulties to remember and tell what he stated then. He can’t remember these lies.
After 20 minutes in the ‘confession’ a detective urges “I’ve had it... Tell the TRUTH!!! I didn’t come here all the way from Aruba for nothing!”
Joran then appeals to his right to remain silent. But soon he points back again to his Aruban statements.
But a lot of that was proven to be lies, for instance:  the story that he took Natalee back to the hotel and that he left his shoes on the beach.
To Patrick he said that he’d dumped them on his way home.
Joran says that he willingly told Patrick lies. Among which: Daury, who supposedly dumped Natalee in the ocean. “That was just a name...”
PRdV: In the end Joran doesn’t want to be open and frank at all!
Detective: ‘How can you prove that it didn’t go the way you told Patrick in the PRdV-tapes?” JvdS: “You know I can’t prove that.”
After one and a half hour into the interrogation the detectives let Joran know they don’t believe his story: “You didn’t really tell the truth there!”
In the end nothing has come out of his latest ‘confession’ and Joran leaves the police station.
PRdV: Joran refuses to go deeper into the NH-disappearence and next he goes to Thailand to... trie to set up an illegal prostitution-trade... (Images of Thailand)
I almost every day get the question how Joran vd Sloot is doing. Well the case isn’t closed.... On the contrary: after the feb. 2008 show the pre-investigation into the case is reopened. But the decision if the ‘letting the corpse disappear’ - the only thing he confessed - is prosecuted, still has to be made.

That's it. I'll see if I can post the video I shot of the show, on youtube or something tonight.

Bye! 

Thanks again EURobert!  If you are able to put it on Youtube, please bring us a link! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: December 13, 2009, 05:57:43 PM »

Thanks a bunch to EURobert. 

Now we need to find out just what Greta had on this "lier" that she was willing to hand over to the LE in Aruba--all they had to do is come and get it (or request it---if my memory is correct on this).

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #470 on: December 13, 2009, 06:17:53 PM »

Thanks to EURobert....  and Anna.

Good to see caesu.

Why didn't Aruba let someone else interrogate???
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: December 13, 2009, 06:35:18 PM »

Good to see caesu.

As I understand it, there was a KLPD officer also interrogating Joran.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: December 13, 2009, 06:38:03 PM »

Looks like the NH story was just aired in FRANCE 

http://teleobs.nouvelobs.com/tv_programs/2009/12/14/chaine/canal/14/0/natalee-holloway

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #473 on: December 13, 2009, 06:43:04 PM »

Good to see caesu.

As I understand it, there was a KLPD officer also interrogating Joran.

hmmmmm
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #474 on: December 13, 2009, 06:50:50 PM »

Hi there again,

Just posted the first halve of the show on youtube. It took a little longer than I'd expected because I thought: let's do it quick and use iMovie... Forgot that it was ages ago that I had used that program. So I had to learn it all over again...

Anyway, here's the link to it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEKGojeVNEs

It may take a few minutes (30?, 60?) before it shows up there. In the mean time I'll try to post the second part.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: December 13, 2009, 06:57:02 PM »

Hi there again,

Just posted the first halve of the show on youtube. It took a little longer than I'd expected because I thought: let's do it quick and use iMovie... Forgot that it was ages ago that I had used that program. So I had to learn it all over again...

Anyway, here's the link to it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEKGojeVNEs

It may take a few minutes (30?, 60?) before it shows up there. In the mean time I'll try to post the second part.

THANKS! 
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #476 on: December 13, 2009, 07:15:38 PM »

Okay, second part is online now, it should be here: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=IvOwl

I'm off to bed now! Have a great night y'all! Later!

EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #477 on: December 13, 2009, 07:18:44 PM »

Okay, second part is online now, it should be here: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=IvOwl

I'm off to bed now! Have a great night y'all! Later!

It could be that iMovie gave me the wrong link. But you can find it - in a couple of minutes - under this title I guess: PRdVNH-case dec09-02

Goodnight!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: December 13, 2009, 07:33:23 PM »

Posted by GBMW at GM:

8-02-2008 Joran giving a statement because of the Patrick van der Eem - Peter R. de Vries / Range Rover footage.
In Rotterdam; a detective + Dolph Richardson

10:17
Joran alone in the room...playing with his hat.

10:49
Joran: I don't want to talk about the Holloway case.
Detective: This is a hearing of you. Your status: suspect. Aruba has decided to re-open the investigation based on the current facts.

10:22
Detective: You came to the policestation voluntarily because, so we understood from the media - from the lips of your lawyer - that you want to make a statement.
Joran: That is correct. Let me start by saying I've got a huge imagination...and I'm staying with my previous statements given to the police - thus not the one at Peter R. de Vries - ...that I'm keeping to those. That is what happened. And that what is talked about there (meaning the Peter R. de Vries tapes)...I've fantasized it all.

10:25
Joran: I wanted him to think I'm a smart guy...and that I would know what to do in a difficult situation.
Detective: Impress him?
Joran: Yes.
Detective: So it was more like presenting your CV: this is what you get.
Joran: Well, in the 8 months with me he's insinuated things towards me a few times...I just knew: that is what he wants to hear...a story like that. I've had plenty of time to come up with something. I'm familiar with the case myself so I've also been thinking: what could possibly have happened. This is a scenario I choose to tell him but it's not based on the truth.

10:40
Joran: I wanted, because of his stories he didn't know,....I figured...okay...I'm going to tell him that I got away with something like that.
Detective: And you use the disappearance of Natalee for that?
Joran: And I used the disappearance of Natalee for that.

10:25
Detective: Tell, from your experience, the essential points...from the whole story...from all the conversations you had with Patrick what were deliberate lies..
Joran: Yes...that's all I supposedly have done.
Dolph Richardson: Tangible.
Detective: Very tangible. According to me there are things that went the way they went.
Joran is silent for a bit and says then: Yeah...everything you...I'm referring to my previous statements to the police. Everything I told there is based on the truth.

10:48
Detective: Only, in the file as it is, there are facts and circumstances you can or can't easily validate. You don't do that.
Silence for a bit.
The simple fact: if we assume the given: Joran at the beach with Natalee. The simple fact: Joran leaves the beach & goes home. How?
Joran: I've also given a previous statement about that as well.
Detective: Yeah...which version is it?
Joran (annoyed & arrogant): You're not listening very well.
Detective: I am listening.
Joran: I'm staying with my last version....
Dolph Richardson: And what was that?
Joran is silent for a short time...says then: Yeah, I'm saying I'm staying with that statement...you have to go back to that statement.
Detective: No, I've just said not any of that  'seek the difference'.
Joran: I'm telling you: I'm staying with my last given statements. And I don't want to discuss the Holloway case.

10:43
Dolph Richardson (annoyed): I'm done with it!
Joran: Okay.
Dolph Richardson: So tell the truth. We start again...tell the truth! I didn't come here to listen to this bullshit story, sorry.
Joran: Okay, then we're done.
Dolph Richardson: No, tell the truth.
Joran: Then I'm exercising my right to be silent...then we're done here. Piece of cake. Okay...then I'm leaving now.

11:49
Detective: Come with your truth.
Joran: I've given that already.
Detective: Then I'm asking you...what is your truth?
Joran (annoyed & arrogant): If I have to say it a 100 times, I will say it a 100 times: I'm referring to my previous statements.
Detective: Holiday Inn...your truth. It's in the file.
Joran: Yes, that's in the file.
Detective: Without a doubt it is certain that it was a big bullshit story. That is your truth. Then you're still talking bullshit, Joran.
Joran: Well, that is my truth.

11:54
Detective: And may I - based on the de Vries tapes & the file -  perhaps ask a question about your shoes? Clear that up...what happened to your focking shoes?
Joran: I'd rather not...I'd rather talk about something that is founded on proof.
? (don't know who's saying this): For example the shoes.
Dolph Richardson: What can you proof?
Joran: If I don't know where they are how can I give proof?
Detective: Tell us where to look.
Joran: I don't know...I left them at the beach so I don't know. And I don't want to discuss that. (emphasizing this)

11:01
Detective: We have found Daury. So that's correct.
Joran: But he doesn't know anything. Daury is someone I gotten to know on Aruba...I told you.
Detective: Yes, but we've found Daury. We've talked to Daury.
Joran: That's just the name I came up with for some reason.

12:17
Detective: How do you prove based on the Peter R. de Vries tapes that Natalee didn't die or pass out in your arms?
Joran: I'm saying that that isn't true. You will just have to believe me on my big brown eyes.
Detective: No, that's not possible anymore.
Joran: Yeah...but how do you want me to say it otherwise?
Detective: That is over and done with....can't happen anymore.
Joran (annoyed): You know damn well I can't prove that. What you're coming up with are things...
Detective: No...so you can't prove that.
Joran: No.

12:20
starts in the middle of a sentence...
Detective: ....that you, also in this conversation, and that is an indisputable fact...let me express myself carefully...aren't telling the truth.
At this moment Joran looks away...not meeting the detective's / Dolph Richardson's eyes.
Joran makes a move to stand up...
Dolph Richardson: Sit...he's going to prove it. He's not bluffing. That's the difference between my co-worker and you. You're (pointing at Joran) are bluffing and he's (pointing at the detective) not.
Joran (annoyed): Okay...as far as I'm concerned we're done here.
Detective: No, but he can really...he's not bluffing.
Joran: Well, prove it.
Joran is still moving as if in doubt to go or not.
Dolph Richardson: Well listen...sit..
Joran: Come...show your so called proof. You don't have that. I know you don't. So what are you saying that 'you'll prove' while I know that won't be the case?
Detective: I'm fine with it.
Joran: Yes.
Detective: I am (emphasizing this) going to prove that you haven't told the complete truth in today's story.
Dolph Richardson: We are going to prove that.
Detective: And I don't feel any need whatsoever to share this with you at the moment.
Joran: And I don't feel any need whatsoever to hear it.
Dolph Richardson: Good.
Detective: Then we agree on that.
Joran: Yeah. Yeah...then we're done right? Easy.
Detective: We're really done.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: December 13, 2009, 07:35:26 PM »

I can't see the second vid.  Can anyone else?  Or is it just not posted yet?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.