June 01, 2024, 05:37:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #827 12/9/09 - 1/28/10  (Read 601948 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #740 on: December 20, 2009, 03:14:50 PM »

Not sure these are all the same person:

http://www.sonico.com/u/12599609/Eric_Ras

http://grupodibetico.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=24&category_id=2&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=3

http://nataleesfreebirds.blogspot.com/2007/07/impossible-timeline.html
According to the official witness log that was obtained through disclosure by Phil McGraw, the Twitty group gives a statement to police prior to going to the van der Sloot residence.

KALPOE V. MCGRAW, ET AL.
Name: Holloway Group and MR Stamper Date: 31 may 2005 / 02:50
Pages: 3 Writer/Initiator. Robert Kock / Lindo Pantophlet / Eric Ras
Description: witness statement

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #741 on: December 20, 2009, 03:27:09 PM »

You never know what you are going to find.  I don't think this is related but came up with search words Eric Ras, Aruba...

Lilly P - Dec 2, 2006 4:12 pm (#354 of 461)   
finished the LAST of my xmas shopping today and mailed the x mas cards. (Amy, yours is still sitting on my desk because I need the exact street adress and zip code, I can't tell the mail man "the house at the end of the circle"!) call me or email me! also, do you have any of "the guys'" address'? I need like, Eric Ras., Matt Murano, and Chris Brooks if you have them, for xmas cards. Reserved the U-haul today, got boxes for the clothes that we are taking with us in the car. I went shopping for new "work" clothes (boy was that depressing!) it's only "casual" but, casual to a stay at home mom is like dressing up!  anyway, time for the munchkins bath. good luck on the dog hunting Lori! which sister is in Aruba by the way? Amy, call us about next weekend, we soooo have to make it happen before we go!

http://wc3.worldcrossing.com/webx?128@@.1de07d69

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #742 on: December 20, 2009, 03:33:45 PM »

The name is mentioned here, too....all in pap, though.

http://www.myspace.com/grupodibetico

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #743 on: December 20, 2009, 04:24:17 PM »

Aruba White Pages

Ras Eric A C     Bushiri 132

Ras Eric G     Bringamosa 9 B

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #744 on: December 20, 2009, 08:02:29 PM »

Aruba White Pages

Ras Eric A C     Bushiri 132

Ras Eric G     Bringamosa 9 B

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=686158106#/profile.php?v=wall&id=686158106

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #745 on: December 20, 2009, 08:21:14 PM »

Same guy I posted earlier here:

http://www.sonico.com/u/12599609/Eric_Ras

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: December 20, 2009, 09:10:30 PM »

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #747 on: December 20, 2009, 09:36:08 PM »

I think this is interesting because of the 2010 aspect.

http://forensicastrology.blogspot.com/search?q=Natalee+Holloway

AMERICAN STUDENT MISSING IN ARUBA

Natalee Holloway has become a famous cold case. She went missing on a student trip to Aruba and has not been seen since May 30, 2005. As an "Forensic" Astrologer, I cannot resist doing a chart for the night of her disappearance. This is what I found:

At the time of her disappearance Pisces was rising and Sagittarius was on the midheaven. The ruler of the chart, Neptune, was posited in the twelfth house along with the Moon and Uranus. Mars is at the Ascendant and Pluto is at the Midheaven, squared.
From this configuration I can ascertain:

There was an argument which became physical in nature(Mars)
Natalee started this fight, perhaps resisting her attacker
The situation became emotionally charged very rapidly and escalated to violence (Moon)
The entire situation was not planned at all but was the result of sudden opportunities and unexpected events(Uranus)
She was drinking (as is known) but I believe there were drugs involved as well, most likely not to her knowledge but served to her secretly(Neptune in 12th)
This event would become public very rapidly and gain a lot of attention, worldwide(Pluto)
However, because of Neptune and Uranus, the details of this event will remain a mystery for some time
She may be buried on the Island near the water in an area which had been recently dug up for some construction or development purpose.
This grave near the water would also be near one of the following: a radio station, an airport, an airplane hanger, an electrical or radio tower, a power station, a marina, public showers or bathhouse OR any place where drugs are used or made

There is one other possibility, as well. Because Neptune rules the Ocean and Pisces is the fish, she could easily be IN THE WATER. Because of Uranus and it's position, this means either an unusual, rarely visited part of the Ocean; a small, hidden Lagoon; an area where Airboats land; very deep waters in an area that was recently dredged; a shallow area near a newly developed cove or diving reef; OR an area of ocean nearest an airport, marina, electrical towers, radio station, lighthouse or power station.

At the time of her disappearance, the following other planetary aspects appeared:
Seventh house ruler Mercury in the third house in Gemini
Mercury placed in conjuction with the Sun, also in the third house
Saturn disposits the Moon from the fifth house and the ruler of the midheaven, Jupiter, is posited in the seventh house retrograde
From these configurations, I can ascertain:

1. Her companions at the time were two men (Mercury & Sun) who were very close like brothers(Third House).
2. One man or boy was younger(Mercury) and the other was older and more powerful (Sun) These men were very close, like brothers, or could have been brothers. They acted as a team on this night (conjuction)
3. There was a strong sexual or romantic attraction at play(Fifth house) But there was also a "wet rag" or restriction of some kind. Guilt, fear, anger or a judgemental nature could be the poison that soured everything (Saturn)
4. It appears to be five years (2010) before her body is finally discovered... or it actually surfaces (Jupiter retrograde).

One good thing about this whole mess is the presence of retrograde Jupiter in the seventh house, square Pluto in the tenth. This ordeal will go on for a VERY LONG TIME for the killer. It will seem like a never ending nightmare, which could very well ruin his or their lives.

FOR ASTROLOGERS WHO WISH TO INVESTIGATE THIS AS WELL:
NATALEE WENT MISSING AT 1:00 AM ON MAY 30, 2005 IN ARUBA
NATALEE WAS BORN ON OCT 21, 1986

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #748 on: December 20, 2009, 09:38:04 PM »

Are ya'll thinking this may the man who posed as Eric Williams....the DEA agent?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: December 20, 2009, 09:56:17 PM »

I don't know.  I do wonder why Resigned at RU thinks it may be.  (Not sure this is the one Resigned thinks it is, because it looks like there's more than one on Aruba).
I'd been under the impression that EW wasn't white.  I don't remember where that info came from so I'm open to possibilities.  I hope one day we finally do know what Eric Williams looks like and WTH was up with that! 

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #750 on: December 20, 2009, 10:34:17 PM »

I don't know.  I do wonder why Resigned at RU thinks it may be.  (Not sure this is the one Resigned thinks it is, because it looks like there's more than one on Aruba).
I'd been under the impression that EW wasn't white.  I don't remember where that info came from so I'm open to possibilities.  I hope one day we finally do know what Eric Williams looks like and WTH was up with that! 

Resigned is usually accurate.  I had thought EW was Black also, but I think it was because of a picture we
found that "might" have been him.  Did Beth ever mention his race?

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #751 on: December 20, 2009, 10:45:13 PM »

Resigned is usually accurate.  I had thought EW was Black also, but I think it was because of a picture we

I agree that we had read somewhere along the lines that EW was black, but cannot say if Beth ever mentioned race, at all.  Just do not know, Magnolia, imo.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: December 20, 2009, 10:50:54 PM »

I don't recall Beth mentioning it, I'll see if I can find what she said about him in her book.  It will be a little while before I can look. 

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #753 on: December 20, 2009, 11:34:07 PM »

Very interesting. Very!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: December 20, 2009, 11:39:38 PM »

There are posts and posts about Eric Williams some with photos of the one we thought was him who was working for the consulate office in Curacao.

Remember Hans Mos when asked by this case was not solved said two reasons"  the media and the DEA agent.  I have always wondered if he went to warn the Sloots as soon as Beth arrived in Aruba or what Mos meant by that.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #755 on: December 21, 2009, 12:10:13 AM »

There are posts and posts about Eric Williams some with photos of the one we thought was him who was working for the consulate office in Curacao.

Remember Hans Mos when asked by this case was not solved said two reasons"  the media and the DEA agent.  I have always wondered if he went to warn the Sloots as soon as Beth arrived in Aruba or what Mos meant by that.

My instincts always said that he was not a DEA agent.... at least not for the USA.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: December 21, 2009, 12:52:45 AM »

My instincts always said that he was not a DEA agent.... at least not for the USA.

I've scanned most of the pages where Beth talks about the "DEA Agent" in her book.  I haven't come across a description of him.

It bothers me every time I read the part about the "DEA Agent" introducing them to Charles Croes.  And it only starts there...looking at everything about this person and how he controlled the events the first night Beth was on the island. 

Something's just not right about him.

And when you add Julia claiming to know him...when after almost 5 years he's still a mystery.

JMO

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #757 on: December 21, 2009, 01:33:05 AM »

Come on out and play Billb..You're Chargers won

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: December 21, 2009, 02:16:16 AM »

Truth and Justice for Natalee!

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #759 on: December 21, 2009, 08:39:17 AM »

Wow!!!!!    If SOLDIERS are afraid to be on Aruba, what does that say about "One Happy Island"?

This should be broadcast on our State Dept's website about the criminal climate on Aruba, so potential vacationers have the full and complete outlook of the apparent very real risks they would be taking by travelling there.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_66592.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Dutch soldiers afraid of burglars

December 19, 2009, 11:54 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Dutch soldiers and their families stationed in Aruba, feel increasingly unsafe by the crime on the island. Therefore they want the Dutch Ministry of Defense to 51 houses, of alarms and motion sensors that attackers to remotely take.

This is a small two million tons needed. It reports the Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf.

Figures of Commander A. Kloosterman of the Royal Military Police last year shows that even an armed robbery committed on a naval family. A year earlier seventeen dwelling burglaries in military housing, which means that one in three homes were visited by thieves. The unrest among soldiers and their families about the growing crime within the Navy to less and less enthusiasm for a few years to relocate to Aruba. "That fear is one of the reasons why the military is less enthusiasm for such a move", said President Rob Hunnego of the Royal Society of Marine Officers (KVMO).

Defense reports prompted a growing sense of insecurity among the staff to recognize Aruba.

"Research is an increase in burglaries forward, even in Defense Staff. Fortunately there were no serious incidents, "said Lt. Karen Gelijns at-sea in the Dutch newspaper. She reported that the matter is currently "the highest attention" has.

Lattice
In contrast to the houses on Aruba Curaçao expense of the armed forces equipped with bars. This happened after years of break waves. Although the following problems largely disappeared, the families feel little to Aruba for their home into a fortress to transform. "They prefer electronic resources," the KVMO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.