March 29, 2024, 04:21:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #827 12/9/09 - 1/28/10  (Read 594015 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1520 on: January 16, 2010, 07:41:49 PM »

I've been watching for updates on this one, but so far nothing more about it.   

http://www.24ora.com/content/blogcategory/1/5/

Papiamentu translation:

caso of suicidio

saturday, 16 january 2010 - 00:16

caso of suicidio at san nicolas, more detayes at caminda come across

Not sure, but I think this is probably about the same case. 

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/15372/8/

Papiamentu translation:

suicidio at weg rooi hundo

saturday, 16 january 2010 - 19:33

diabierna night famianan owing to come come across cu one being keri of they horca in forest. is deal here of ruben luisito dirksz naci at aruba of 15 of april 1950 y was live at weg rooi hundo 94 at san nicolaas. the person was depresief y owing to calling one person y bise kico the was planea of haci. but for hour they owing to hanja his miss y cu owing to bay busca in forest (badmanfield) they owing to come hanje colga. do not previous to bez cu the person owing to deal of place one end at his life. paz at his restonan. click read more for more imagen...

Spanish translation:

Famiano night diabierna Owing to come come across cu keri one of they being hanged in forest. deal here is of ruben luisito Dirksz born at aruba of 15 of April 1950  and was live at Rooi weg sink 94 at san nicola . the person was and depresief Owing to calling one person and the was planned kico bise of haci. but for hours they Owing to his miss and hanja cu Owing to bay looking in forest (badmanfield) Owing to come hanja they hung up. do not previous to bez cu Owing to the person deal of place one end at his life. peace at his Reston. Click read more for more image ...

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=2453&offId=0&offDate=2010-1

Papiamentu/Spanish translation:

man is at his place end his life hanging self at one cabuya colga bao kill in forest

diabierna Owing to enter late night report cu Owing to place his life at an end weg Rooi sink, at once directed one Owing to patrol at the site. at arrival of Owing to patrol they Owing to ruben luisito Dirksz notes cu aruba born at 15 of April 1950 and was sinking live at Rooi weg cu Owing to place his life at end of door hanging Owing to Curpa colga cu bao of one kill in the forest behind the cas. Owing to requests yudanza of body of fireman Owing to come cu cu material for hanging around for work can happen. according unofficial information we Owing to cu cu ricibi is depressed and the was much Owing to calling one person and was planning what the bise of haci, hour cu they miss his Owing to Achieve Owing to bay they seek in forest badman's field they Owing to come haye hanging. more cu one occasion at the Owing to kill his deal of CURP. at Famiano of the bay we fayecido is more sincere words of condolence. come across

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1521 on: January 16, 2010, 07:52:51 PM »

Hi 2NJ!

I hope you have a great weekend!  It's raining and cold here today.  Yuck!   

Hi, TM!

The weekend, so far, has been good.  Freezing rain predicted for tomorrow, I think.

Thanks for all the latest news.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1522 on: January 16, 2010, 07:52:58 PM »

A REMINDER

Natalee Holloway's uncle had his concerns regarding the outcome of the Persistence endeavor when he considered the involvement of the enemy who had prevented justice from prevailing for his niece since the getgo.

++++++++

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 -
« Reply #559 on: March 01, 2008, 04:08:07 PM »

I hope that the Persistence has not done all of this work and gone to all of this expense only to have gotten itself into an arrangement whereby Aruban divers are the ones who actually verify the targets and are the first ones to physically retrieve evidence, with no American divers physically with them. If so, all I can say is I just can't believe this has happened. But surely I am wrong.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2662.msg358435#msg358435

private eye
Discussion #742 3/10 -
« Reply #686 on: March 13, 2008, 06:38:07 PM »

... But sharing information with people who work for people who are directly orchestrating the cover up, Rudy, or the Dutch, is the most irresponsible investigating I can imagine. What kills this investigation is people having to come into it, wanting to apply basic investigatory protocols into place, and then having those channels sabotage the new evidence that the new players discover. Of course, as is happened everytime in this case, the new people eventually come to a point where the manipulation of the evidence is undeniable, but by then the fruits of their work are gone, and there is simply another member of the believers of the cover up group. What I pray that Kyle and the crew of the Persistence will determine, is that regardless of how hard working the man that they are working with appears to work, his work belongs to Rudy, and Rudy belongs to the local dutch.

We are not hysterical, ignorant, paranoid people. We have seen the cover up in action, in broad daylight, with impunity, and if you disregard our warnings, you will become the next chump in a series of chumps, no matter how sophisticated your equipment, the level of your educational achievement, or the extent of your job skills and work history.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364750#msg364750

private eye (Beth Holloway's Brother)
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #742 3/10 -
« Reply #690 on: March 13, 2008, 06:56:18 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364756#msg364756

I don't believe that Kyle or anyone else is allowed to review the case documents, according to the policy of the prosecutors office. I thought the beauty of the Persistence is that they were to do a true grid seach mission which depends not on psychics or even tips from the authorities, and as such their work would be independent of the investigation. They were there simply to attempt to search a predefined area for Natalee's remains. So I am not sure why they have been lured into defending the work of the Aruban authorities or a discussion of the validity of the investigation as they are not knowledgeable as to the investigation, other than what they have been told by these Arubans. There are an awful lot of highly educated people who have been chumped by people of far less formal education. A well trained police force is not thwarted by a grieving mother and the media.

And Kyle, I by no means am being disrespectful, I think you are brilliant, sincerely. But I don't think your education or work experience has prepared you for a cover up by these types of people. And I think you may be severely underestimating the education, experience, and wisdom of the monkeys and other coverup believers. Don't let them make a fool of you. We need you.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364756#msg364756

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #499 on: April 09, 2008, 12:39:50 AM »

If I understood Kyle correctly, and that would be that the Arubans retrieved and possessed all finds, not sharing anything with the crew, then that effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy. I am not sure if that was the protocol out of Aruba's waters though. The effort was superb, but the game was fixed.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2769.msg372245;topicseen#msg372245

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #708 12/28
« Reply #897 on: December 30, 2007, 06:30:32 PM »

They will have dateline onboard and I understand that they were involved in the Titantic so I assume they have the expertise to preserve any remains or artifacts and have a protocol. They can always find and locate it, call for assistance and then retrieve it. But that is my fear that they imediately turn it over to Aruba where her remains can become that of a large crab:)

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2481.880

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1523 on: January 16, 2010, 07:58:21 PM »

A REMINDER

The concerns of Natalee Holloway's uncle regarding the outcome of the Persistence endeavor were realized on January 7, 2008.

++++++++

Kyle Kingman -  In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle Kingman: They were immediately whisked away by the Aruban police and not seen of again by us on the 7th.

Kyle Kingman: I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kyle Kingman: We had little option other than to have the Aruban dive division recover the samples and bring them back under their care. Remember we are Americans working in Aruban waters, subject to their laws, invitation, and blessing. Our hands are tied for the most part. I personally was extremely uncomfortable with the chain of custody, being that we weren't a part of it, but I was powerless to do anything about it. The samples were photographed in detail by one Aruban diver and the other two investigated the contents of the trap, the dimensions, the rigging, and what surrounded the trap. From the video, it looked like they did a diligent and careful job with the samples and the underwater photography. I don't know who has these pictures, but I must assume ALE.

Credit: Kermit @ Scared Monkeys

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1524 on: January 16, 2010, 09:50:02 PM »

THE BETRAYAL

If justice for Natalee Holloway, closure for her family and accountability to those who prayfully and monetarily supported the endeavor was John Silvetti's objective ... he had a moral obligation to ensure that there was an FBI presence on board the Persistence when the contents of the trap were retrieved by the Aruban enemy

+++++++

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #744 3/19 -
« Reply #201 on: March 19, 2008, 08:21:47 PM »

Kyle Kingman: We had little option other than to have the Aruban dive division recover the samples and bring them back under their care. Remember we are Americans working in Aruban waters, subject to their laws, invitation, and blessing. Our hands are tied for the most part. I personally was extremely uncomfortable with the chain of custody, being that we weren't a part of it, but I was powerless to do anything about it. The samples were photographed in detail by one Aruban diver and the other two investigated the contents of the trap, the dimensions, the rigging, and what surrounded the trap. From the video, it looked like they did a diligent and careful job with the samples and the underwater photography. I don't know who has these pictures, but I must assume ALE.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.msg366857;topicseen#msg366857

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
The FBI told me they could not send a representative down to us in Aruba unless they were specifically invited to do so by the Aruban authorities. They were simply uninvited.

Kyle Kingman:   The FBI said they needed an invitation. I brought it up to Mos and Richardson and they were talking as if it were a possibility along with a Dutch forensic team. Mos said it would take about 10-14 days to have a Dutch forensic team on site. Never heard another word about it.

Credit:  Kermit @ Scared Monkeys

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1525 on: January 16, 2010, 09:57:53 PM »

Truth and Justice for Natalee!

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1526 on: January 16, 2010, 10:02:35 PM »

If Beth Holloway was not a believer in Kyle Kingman's own words regarding the John Silvetti betrayal ... I firmly believe that the Natalee's Freebirds would not have been afforded her permission to expose those words.  After all ... both the reputation of John Silvetti and credibility of the Persistence undertaking was in the balance.

When the following words of the former administrator (Jen) of the Natalee's Freebirds are consider ... Beth Holloway and I are on the same page regarding Kyle Kingman's own words.

It is my opinion that  the threatened exposure of the Persistence ROV footage along with Kyle Kingman's own words imply that pressure could be put on Aruba/Holland by the family and/or the FBI to release Natalee Holloway's remains and afford those who love her a measure measure of closure knowing she is home and is resting on American soil.

Janet

+++++++

FLASHBACK:  THE PERSISTENCE BETRAYAL EXPOSED!

NOVEMBER, 2008

klassend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #787 12/24/08 -
« Reply #411 on: December 30, 2008, 06:53:44 PM »

Sent to me by Natalee's Freebirds:

Please feel free (if you'd like) to post this at your board.

During the journey of the Persistence to Aruba, Kyle reached out and emailed with us.  During that time, one of the questions posed to him was regarding protocol if/when Natalee's remains were found.

Kyle's response was that he was unsure, but felt that would be settled before the search began.

The cautions were given to him about the lack of integrity on the part of Aruba's law enforcement, prosecutor's office, and its judiciary.

Contact with Kyle continued throughout the duration of the search by the Persistence.

Once back home, Kyle asked us for our help.  He was very concerned about the activities that transpired during their search - specifically surrounding the find of the fishing cage and its contents.  Kyle wanted our help in presenting this information in a factual way, to then be given to Natalee's family. 

This was March 18, 2008.  At that time, Kyle assured us he had just recently sent the images from the Dec 30th and Jan 7th dives to the FBI, but had never received a response from them.

We later found that to be false.

Also at that time, Beth's brother saw the images Kyle had shared with us - but none of the detail he shared later.

We compiled the images Kyle presented us, along with his opinions and the facts surrounding the sequence of events regarding that fishing cage.  Kyle stated he would be getting in touch with Beth Holloway.

We later found out that never happened.

At this time, Kyle shared with us the broadcast networks he had approached in February, in an attempt to sell these images to the highest bidder.

This didn't concern us greatly at that time - as we were under the impression US law enforcement and Natalee's family had already been made aware of their find.

Approximately May 2008 Kyle began dodging questions for details (we had asked for names of Aruban police and divers to be included in our documentation of these events), hedging on moving forward with this, and then he completely disappeared from our board.

During that time, we learned Kyle had never contacted Beth, or Dave, or the FBI with this information.

We put our original plan into motion - that of presenting this information in a clear and concise manner, and we sent it to Beth Holloway.

Beth was disturbed, needed time to digest the information, and wanted to share it with someone she trusts.

When Tim Miller was returning to Aruba this past fall, Beth gave us permission to release this information publicly. At that point, we gave it to John Kelly, Carmen Adams with the FBI, and got it ready for public consumption.

The next step was to publish this information at our blog.

One of our members felt we were betraying Kyle in doing so, contacted him, and he re-surfaced at our site with threats of litigation against us - stating this was his "intellectual property" and we could not use it.

That of course concerned us greatly - as none of us could afford to be sued.

He also stated at that time, Luis Shaefer had just recently sold the rights of the video of these images to a broadcast company for the purposes of a documentary.

We contacted legal counsel and were advised to keep our distance from any Persistence crew member, in the face of potential obstruction/accessory charges.

At this point, one of our members decided to brace for the possibility of civil litigation, resigned from our membership to protect it from same, and posted what he knows to be factual at SM.

Kyle did tell us human remains were found in that fish cage.

Kyle did tell us about John Silvetti's intent to open an office on the island of Aruba, to enable him ease in conducting business in South America, and Aruba.

Kyle also told us of John's absolute refusal to give that fish cage and its contents any credence - before even it was inspected on Jan 7th.

Kyle told us in no uncertain terms that Tim Miller and Dateline were abruptly removed from the Persistence on Dec 30, resulting in only Persistence crew being aboard between that date and the Jan 7 dive of the Arubans.

Nothing that was posted at SM by kermit was incorrect, out of context, or in any way false.

Regards,

Former Natalee's Freebirds Administrator

Natalee and her family deserve justice - and we will not let up until they have it!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4269.msg603349#msg603349

++++++

NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER

"We cannot forget to demand and expect to have Natalee.  Natalee deserves to return to her country.  She  deserves it, and everyone knows it, every single person.  Every single person knows that.  They know it."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8485029/

NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S STEPFATHER

"Beth and I have been through this emotional roller coaster. And all we want is Natalee, whether she's alive or dead. We want to bring her back to the United States, and we'll leave and they can do whatever they want to do."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8551824

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1527 on: January 16, 2010, 10:04:06 PM »

_____

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1528 on: January 16, 2010, 10:42:32 PM »

Texasmom

I don't post too much, BUT, I do want you to know I read your posts all the time and truly appreciate all you do here for Natalee and her family by bringing the news, etc.

Kudos to you, you keep this thread alive along with Magnolia, Wreck and others who REALLY care.

Thank you  so much

Its been so nice to read here the past few weeks, all the old loyal monkeys have joined in and it was so wonderful to see them all.

Hopefully, I will be able to join in more soon

Of course, I must not forget our wonderful Klaas and San and other Mods who do such an excellent job as well!

JUst wanted to say hi to you all!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1529 on: January 16, 2010, 10:50:16 PM »

IT'S ABOUT JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

NOTHING MORE,MOTHING LESS

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1530 on: January 16, 2010, 11:03:44 PM »

Natalee Holloway - Lost in Paradise    TLC on January 17, 2010 at 10pm ET....check your local listings.   It will be repeated per the website tv listing.

http://tlc.discovery.com/tv-schedules/special.html?paid=2.1213.56293.0.0

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1531 on: January 16, 2010, 11:11:32 PM »

Thanks 2 NJ...!

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1532 on: January 16, 2010, 11:18:18 PM »

Thanks 2 NJ...!

YW, Mere.  TM posted about it a few days back and Wreck also posted about the promos....just wanted to put a 'reminder' out there for everyone.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1533 on: January 16, 2010, 11:22:14 PM »

Texasmom

I don't post too much, BUT, I do want you to know I read your posts all the time and truly appreciate all you do here for Natalee and her family by bringing the news, etc.

Kudos to you, you keep this thread alive along with Magnolia, Wreck and others who REALLY care.

Thank you  so much

Its been so nice to read here the past few weeks, all the old loyal monkeys have joined in and it was so wonderful to see them all.

Of course, I must not forget our wonderful Klaas and San and other Mods who do such an excellent job as well!

Artcolley good to see you.  Looking forward to seeing you post more.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1534 on: January 16, 2010, 11:23:28 PM »

OMG I made a post and forgot I changed my avatar and thought it was someone else
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1535 on: January 16, 2010, 11:25:53 PM »

If Beth Holloway was not a believer in Kyle Kingman's own words regarding the John Silvetti betrayal ... I firmly believe that the Natalee's Freebirds would not have been afforded her permission to expose those words.  After all ... both the reputation of John Silvetti and credibility of the Persistence undertaking was in the balance.

When the following words of the former administrator (Jen) of the Natalee's Freebirds are consider ... Beth Holloway and I are on the same page regarding Kyle Kingman's own words.

It is my opinion that  the threatened exposure of the Persistence ROV footage along with Kyle Kingman's own words imply that pressure could be put on Aruba/Holland by the family and/or the FBI to release Natalee Holloway's remains and afford those who love her a measure measure of closure knowing she is home and is resting on American soil.

Janet

+++++++

FLASHBACK:  THE PERSISTENCE BETRAYAL EXPOSED!

NOVEMBER, 2008

klassend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #787 12/24/08 -
« Reply #411 on: December 30, 2008, 06:53:44 PM »

Sent to me by Natalee's Freebirds:

Please feel free (if you'd like) to post this at your board.

During the journey of the Persistence to Aruba, Kyle reached out and emailed with us.  During that time, one of the questions posed to him was regarding protocol if/when Natalee's remains were found.

Kyle's response was that he was unsure, but felt that would be settled before the search began.

The cautions were given to him about the lack of integrity on the part of Aruba's law enforcement, prosecutor's office, and its judiciary.

Contact with Kyle continued throughout the duration of the search by the Persistence.

Once back home, Kyle asked us for our help.  He was very concerned about the activities that transpired during their search - specifically surrounding the find of the fishing cage and its contents.  Kyle wanted our help in presenting this information in a factual way, to then be given to Natalee's family. 

This was March 18, 2008.  At that time, Kyle assured us he had just recently sent the images from the Dec 30th and Jan 7th dives to the FBI, but had never received a response from them.

We later found that to be false.

Also at that time, Beth's brother saw the images Kyle had shared with us - but none of the detail he shared later.

We compiled the images Kyle presented us, along with his opinions and the facts surrounding the sequence of events regarding that fishing cage.  Kyle stated he would be getting in touch with Beth Holloway.

We later found out that never happened.

At this time, Kyle shared with us the broadcast networks he had approached in February, in an attempt to sell these images to the highest bidder.

This didn't concern us greatly at that time - as we were under the impression US law enforcement and Natalee's family had already been made aware of their find.

Approximately May 2008 Kyle began dodging questions for details (we had asked for names of Aruban police and divers to be included in our documentation of these events), hedging on moving forward with this, and then he completely disappeared from our board.

During that time, we learned Kyle had never contacted Beth, or Dave, or the FBI with this information.

We put our original plan into motion - that of presenting this information in a clear and concise manner, and we sent it to Beth Holloway.

Beth was disturbed, needed time to digest the information, and wanted to share it with someone she trusts.

When Tim Miller was returning to Aruba this past fall, Beth gave us permission to release this information publicly. At that point, we gave it to John Kelly, Carmen Adams with the FBI, and got it ready for public consumption.

The next step was to publish this information at our blog.

One of our members felt we were betraying Kyle in doing so, contacted him, and he re-surfaced at our site with threats of litigation against us - stating this was his "intellectual property" and we could not use it.

That of course concerned us greatly - as none of us could afford to be sued.

He also stated at that time, Luis Shaefer had just recently sold the rights of the video of these images to a broadcast company for the purposes of a documentary.

We contacted legal counsel and were advised to keep our distance from any Persistence crew member, in the face of potential obstruction/accessory charges.

At this point, one of our members decided to brace for the possibility of civil litigation, resigned from our membership to protect it from same, and posted what he knows to be factual at SM.

Kyle did tell us human remains were found in that fish cage.

Kyle did tell us about John Silvetti's intent to open an office on the island of Aruba, to enable him ease in conducting business in South America, and Aruba.

Kyle also told us of John's absolute refusal to give that fish cage and its contents any credence - before even it was inspected on Jan 7th.

Kyle told us in no uncertain terms that Tim Miller and Dateline were abruptly removed from the Persistence on Dec 30, resulting in only Persistence crew being aboard between that date and the Jan 7 dive of the Arubans.

Nothing that was posted at SM by kermit was incorrect, out of context, or in any way false.

Regards,

Former Natalee's Freebirds Administrator

Natalee and her family deserve justice - and we will not let up until they have it!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4269.msg603349#msg603349

++++++

NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER

"We cannot forget to demand and expect to have Natalee.  Natalee deserves to return to her country.  She  deserves it, and everyone knows it, every single person.  Every single person knows that.  They know it."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8485029/

NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S STEPFATHER

"Beth and I have been through this emotional roller coaster. And all we want is Natalee, whether she's alive or dead. We want to bring her back to the United States, and we'll leave and they can do whatever they want to do."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8551824

Natalee should be home....
If the persistence powers that be prevented that.....they have to live with it...
I hope it is sorted out soon.......
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1536 on: January 16, 2010, 11:26:33 PM »

IT'S ABOUT JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

NOTHING MORE,MOTHING LESS

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1537 on: January 16, 2010, 11:26:36 PM »

OMG I made a post and forgot I changed my avatar and thought it was someone else

Hi there....less than 2 days....!

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1538 on: January 16, 2010, 11:29:07 PM »

Texasmom

Thank you  so much

Artcolley good to see you.  Looking forward to seeing you post more.

HI SAn!
Love the outfit, lol

Yeah, I hope to be able to also. THe hands have been acting up a bit, so I don't wanna stress them too much. BUT, I do read faithfully! I am one of the Guests in the Rafters! lol

BTW, last piccys I saw of your Boys, they are growing up quite handsome!
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1539 on: January 16, 2010, 11:29:33 PM »

And I was just thinking how fetching you look in your new outfit.

Not very practical for chasing the puppies though

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.