April 27, 2024, 09:09:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Alderwoman to spearhead referendum on voter ID"  (Read 1162 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: November 08, 2009, 06:45:50 PM »

Wisconsin needs voter ID...

Alderwoman to spearhead referendum on voter ID
Jay says she is concerned about election fraud

She recalls campaigning on behalf of a candidate and getting a list of people who voted in a prior election. One of those people had the Milwaukee County Courthouse listed as their residence.

She worries in such instances people could be voting twice, once from a real residence, subsequent times from other addresses. By requiring a state-issued voter ID card, only one residence would be listed, she said.

read more of this excellent idea here - http://www.wauwatosanow.com/news/69110207.html

When I went to vote in the Democrat primary, there were some people in front of me.  One, was told by the poll worker that she had already voted that day.  To this she replied "Oh, I did?"

Two others were registering one woman to vote.  She had no id, but provided a utility bill and had her friend verbally 'vouch' for her identity.  Neither pulled out a government issued ID.  It was all verbal and the 'utility' bill.

India has done more to prevent voter and benefit fraud than Wisconsin - my opinion.  They take citizenship and legal status seriously.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.