April 27, 2024, 01:42:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #561 12/16 - 12/18/2006  (Read 109332 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #100 on: December 16, 2006, 06:51:04 PM »

Tyler, that was so sweet..... Crying or Very sad

And, since you always know the answer to these questions I have an O/T question for you.....
We are going to Illinois for the holidays and my orange tree is loaded with yummy , juicy oranges and I would like to take some with me to share with my family as they so enjoy them. Do you have any suggestions as to the best way to handle them? TYIA

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #101 on: December 16, 2006, 06:57:45 PM »

Quote from: "cubbeegirl"

And, since you always know the answer to these questions I have an O/T question for you.....
We are going to Illinois for the holidays and my orange tree is loaded with yummy , juicy oranges and I would like to take some with me to share with my family as they so enjoy them. Do you have any suggestions as to the best way to handle them? TYIA

HANDLE LIKE EGGS

Embarassed

Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: December 16, 2006, 06:58:01 PM »

Altruist

Maybe a move to the US is in his thinking; then declare he can't go back to Aruba for he won't be safe.

Don't know... too bad someone decided to weave these webs of lies. I still don't think some of them "get it". I think some have taken on more "that they can chew" as used to be said; in too deep to get out now.

Maybe they can find "it" on eBay. Laughing  Laughing

Off to prepare the medicine cab for painting and a turkey pot pie

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #103 on: December 16, 2006, 06:59:08 PM »

i think K2 are gonna sing sing sing

Cool

- A Horse's Tale
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #104 on: December 16, 2006, 06:59:49 PM »

CBB, that was beautiful, it made me teary....Thank you, I wish I were as talented as some of you other monkeys....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #105 on: December 16, 2006, 07:00:29 PM »

Quote from: "robots"

Cool

I think so too robots.... I hope so....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

crazybabyborg
« Reply #106 on: December 16, 2006, 07:12:49 PM »

It seems to me that testimony from the FBI, who has Skeeters hard drive, would be all that was needed to clear up K2s allegations against Dr. Phil's supposedly altering the essence of the tape. I mean any judge would put a lot of weight in the FBI's analysis and conclusions.

I wonder if this will be heard in front of a judge or jury?

Considering the OJ case, I think I'm hoping for a judge. Although the civil case didn't go his way. Was that one in front of a jury? I think it was.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: December 16, 2006, 07:31:17 PM »

Last night and this AM we had a discussion about Browsers. Just a side line on  them.. many Monkeys would mention the site meter in a green box at the bottom of the page... in Netscape all I saw was a dot, not connected to a link, but in Safari I saw the actually link.

Sometimes the amazon link will work and sometimes not

Think I go to Firefox

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #108 on: December 16, 2006, 07:41:28 PM »

Quote from: "robots"

Cool

I think so too robots.... I hope so....

hope is good  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: December 16, 2006, 07:43:30 PM »

OK, figured it out.

Klaas only has segment one through five of the Skeeters Tape transcript posted.   That's why the slut & rascist remarks are not there.

I will try to get the rest six through eleven & post it on that thread so we have it in total & don't have to waste scrux broadband for referencing purposes.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: December 16, 2006, 07:57:09 PM »

Thanks, would like to hear it in total.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #111 on: December 16, 2006, 08:00:45 PM »

Oh, you are sweet.  Can you get some kind of bedding straw and put it in a big box, preferably something constructed of wood but if not heavy cardboard or even a cheap ice chest from a mart.  Then kind of snuggle the bedding straw in between them.  IT's just to prevent them from rubbing and bruising each other.

If that is not possible, try getting some absorbent white tissue paper like you put in gift bags just so they won't be rubbing against each other.

I wish I had a tree full of oranges.  Smile  I bought a Meyer lemon this year and am praying that we do not get a hard freeze that kills it.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #112 on: December 16, 2006, 08:01:54 PM »

Joran 8/8:The suspect was shown/informed that he had stated that he and the girl went for a walk. And that there was a statement of someone that saw Deepak Kalpoe's car at a location that was several hundred yards away from the Fishermans hut.
He was asked about the logic of this and other issues and whether he can explain why he was there with the other boys in that particular location.
The suspect did not respond.

Does anyone know who this "someone" might be?  Have we ever discussed this before?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #113 on: December 16, 2006, 08:03:09 PM »

Quote from: "Altruist"
OK, figured it out.

Klaas only has segment one through five of the Skeeters Tape transcript posted.   That's why the slut & rascist remarks are not there.

I will try to get the rest six through eleven & post it on that thread so we have it in total & don't have to waste scrux broadband for referencing purposes.

Thanks.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #114 on: December 16, 2006, 08:16:11 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Joran 8/8:The suspect was shown/informed that he had stated that he and the girl went for a walk. And that there was a statement of someone that saw Deepak Kalpoe's car at a location that was several hundred yards away from the Fishermans hut.
He was asked about the logic of this and other issues and whether he can explain why he was there with the other boys in that particular location.
The suspect did not respond.

Does anyone know who this "someone" might be?  Have we ever discussed this before?

The Gardener.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: December 16, 2006, 08:22:03 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

WELLLLLLLL, NOW... it appears that Diario agrees with me that the act of filing in California by the K2 means that they acknowledge jurisdiction of that State and make it a forum of record!

With apologies to thecuz, this act by Kock and his cronies is the legal equivalent of Reggie Fish's dropped punt into his own end zone.

And JQK is the Wondy Pierre-Louis of trans-national jurisprudence.  Wink In the right place at the right time.

The Kalpoes just BLEW IT. Dumb and dumber!

I notice also that someone has mentioned that the FBI has analyzed the Skeeters hard drive and has announced findings that do not bode favorably for the premise of the K2s' dog-and-pony-show of a case.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #116 on: December 16, 2006, 08:22:14 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

Oh, you are sweet.  Can you get some kind of bedding straw and put it in a big box, preferably something constructed of wood but if not heavy cardboard or even a cheap ice chest from a mart.  Then kind of snuggle the bedding straw in between them.  IT's just to prevent them from rubbing and bruising each other.

If that is not possible, try getting some absorbent white tissue paper like you put in gift bags just so they won't be rubbing against each other.

I wish I had a tree full of oranges.  Smile  I bought a Meyer lemon this year and am praying that we do not get a hard freeze that kills it.

Thanks tyler, I knew you would know what to do, I can get all of the above with no problem. I hope that your lemon tree makes it, I am thinking of getting one of those next. Funny thing about my orange tree is that a couple of years ago we had a hard freeze and I thought it was done for as it was still very young, but it just came back with a vengance and has done beautifully ever since. I think that cow manure my neighbor put around it really did the trick. Sounds yucky, but it works...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #117 on: December 16, 2006, 08:23:25 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Brought over from the previous thread:

From Crazybabyborg:

Hey Monkeys!

Since I don't know your addresses, and communicate through the cage, I wanted to send you a Christmas Card. Lots of Love and wishes for a very Merry Christmas!

http://www.asilentnightmovie.com/

Thank you, CBB! Merry Christmas to you and yours, and a wonderful and happy 2007 as well ~ ! Very Happy
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #118 on: December 16, 2006, 08:25:47 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
This from the Paramount statement in the last thread is very interesting, IMHO:

In a parting shot in its statement, Paramount says, "We also intend to discover who or what has motivated this lawsuit from the Kalpoe brothers, two of the primary suspects in Natalee’s disappearance and two of the last people seen driving away with her in their car."

Yes...I liked that very much as well. Go Paramount! Very Happy
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #119 on: December 16, 2006, 08:29:59 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
From Dr. Phil's website :

From Dr. Phil’s Website: All new monday…. New developments in the Natalee Holloway case. Beth and I are back together again in the continued quest for justice for her daughter Natalee Holloway.

Very Happy Hot Damn, Dr. Phil! You've got my admiration!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.