April 27, 2024, 02:44:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #561 12/16 - 12/18/2006  (Read 109338 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #240 on: December 16, 2006, 11:35:44 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
O/T, Wooowee!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

Just watched a Pet Shop commercial with a bunch of cute little puppie hopping around on christmas decorations.

Advertisement to get puppies for Christmas, then the statement that floored me, I know what they mean't but it really caught me a funny way.

'3 year warranty' on all puppies.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Well, since you're laughing too, I was just sent this card. It "sleighed" me!  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
 http://www.thecompassgroup.biz/merryxmas.swf
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #241 on: December 16, 2006, 11:36:25 PM »

Maybe it's their IQ.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #242 on: December 16, 2006, 11:37:21 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "LilPuma"
Rumor has it the Kalpoe may be for sale.  I found this home in Hooiberg for sale..what do you think?

Number on the black post is 8621.  Could this be an address?

Nope, that's not an address.  The addresses in Aruba are usuall one or 2 digits sometimes followed by a letter.

Yeah, it's probably the telephone pole number, probably like to keep track of them just incase someone steals one.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #243 on: December 16, 2006, 11:39:24 PM »

Did anyone ever find the rest of the Skeeters tape transcript?  Just wondering?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: December 16, 2006, 11:40:44 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Rumor has it the Kalpoe may be for sale.  I found this home in Hooiberg for sale..what do you think?

Number on the black post is 8621.  Could this be an address?

Nope, that's not an address.  The addresses in Aruba are usuall one or 2 digits sometimes followed by a letter.

Had to go look it up.  The Kalpoe address is 91-B Hooiberg
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: December 16, 2006, 11:44:13 PM »

A Little From The Line Up with Kimberly Guilfoyle:

Kimberly – Two new lawsuits have been filed with the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.  The parents of the missing Alabama teen have filed a wrongful death suit against Satish and Deepak Kalpoe two former suspects in the case and at the same time the Kalpoe Brothers say talk show host Dr. Phil McGraw defamed them when he aired a secretly taped interview with Deepak.  They are suing Dr. Phil for liable and slander.  What do you make of this Georgia do you think they have any kind of case at all against Dr. Phil?

Georgia – Well I really when I think about it I’m really not sure that they have a case against Dr. Phil.  First of all I think that Dr. Phil has a high level of integrity.  I think he’s a little too intelligent to knowingly participate or have someone as an agent to participate in doctoring a tape to make it look like these guy made those comments. So just alone on that I just don’t think he’s the type of person based upon what I know and see about him.  I think he has a high level of integrity.  Let alone from that I just don’t see any real of evidence that they have.  I mean to file a lawsuit they do it every day, to carry a burden of proof is another thing.  So right now from what I see I just don’t think it’s going anywhere.

Kimberly – So tell me what do you make of this case.  You were able to prevail in yours getting it tossed out.  What about this case.

Joe Tacopina – I don’t know its interesting Kimberly I mean unfortunately we are not invited to this dance and Joran is not a party to this lawsuit and I’ll note that the drastic different.  In the lawsuit that was filed by the Holloway family that we got dismissed Joran was not charged in that lawsuit they didn’t allege that he participated in the death of Natalee Holloway.  It was a suit that talked about you know a kidnapping claim and an assault claim but not certainly participating in her death.  In this instance in the Kalpoe lawsuit they do allege that these two individuals the brothers caused her death and I think that’s a drastic difference and I don’t know what evidence John has.  Certainly there is not harm not foul and obviously they want to go forward and try and get depositions and pursue evidence.  And look they brought this lawsuit in California Kimberly they submitted themselves to the jurisdiction and now they sort of got what they asked for they have litigation so it will be interesting to see how it turns out.

Kimberly – Alright Joe Tacopina being fair and balanced tonight I like that.  So basically your saying it is a different lawsuit and the jurisdictional issues are overcome so they are kind of a step ahead in this one don’t you think.

Joe Tacopina – Oh sure, look it doesn’t mean that they are going to get anywhere Kimberly what it doesn’t mean that this lawsuits actually going to go forward, doesn’t mean that they are ever going to take that positions.   But what it does mean is that if the Kalpoe brothers truly want to pursue a claim against Dr. Phil first that was in fact doctored there is no question.  The question is whether Dr. Phil knew it or not because there were no admissions on the real tape, the one that was doctored had admissions on it but if they really want to pursue that they are going to have to answer questions by the Holloway family under oath if the judge allows it to be considered a companion case.  I think what’s going to wind up happening here now is that they are probably going to walk away from their Dr. Phil lawsuit and you know they will probably never get deposed in the United States.

Kimberly – Alright, Randy I’ll give you the last word.  What do you think of the merits?

Randy Kravis – I mean you know it is hard to believe that Dr. Phil knowingly would do something like this.  So it is questionable whether the facts are true or not but if they are maybe it is a valid lawsuit.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: December 16, 2006, 11:44:36 PM »

I just finished copying & pasting it into my word processing program, it was all done in tables, so got rid of that for my own purposes.

Am going to post it now.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: December 16, 2006, 11:46:34 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

Yep, I just posted the part I missed.  It was the last segment.  Here's the part you were looking for:

Deepak Kalpoe: And, um, still has the nerve to come tell us, you know. (I) mean, come
on, the Aruban people, we, our familes, to tell you, quite frankly, we gave enough for someone, to tell you the truth, dressed like a slut, talked like one, was a racist…

Jamie Skeeters: The mother, I mean the daughter?

Deepak Kalpoe: The daughter.

Jamie Skeeters: Really?

Deepak Kalpoe: Was a racist, I mentioned.And um, would go in a car with three
strange guys. And her mother claiming her to be the little goody two shoes. Come on. Enough with the BS already. It's been enough. And, I can tell Beth on her face, I don’t care. I mean, go and say bad things on us. We don’t need any of this. We just don’t care anymore. I can tell Beth, you know, on her face, on camera, you know, "Screw you, go home. You made my life miserable. You ended it."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: December 16, 2006, 11:47:20 PM »

Thanks San!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: December 16, 2006, 11:47:59 PM »

Quote from: "Altruist"
I just finished copying & pasting it into my word processing program, it was all done in tables, so got rid of that for my own purposes.

Am going to post it now.

Thanks!  I may have missed something else so it will be good if you post it also!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #250 on: December 16, 2006, 11:48:30 PM »

CBB
Thanks for sharing that card with us...it "sleighed" me too.   Laughing
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #251 on: December 16, 2006, 11:52:12 PM »

Yep, I just posted the part I missed.  It was the last segment.  Here's the part you were looking for:

Deepak Kalpoe: And, um, still has the nerve to come tell us, you know. (I) mean, come
on, the Aruban people, we, our familes, to tell you, quite frankly, we gave enough for someone, to tell you the truth, dressed like a slut, talked like one, was a racist…

Jamie Skeeters: The mother, I mean the daughter?

Deepak Kalpoe: The daughter.

Jamie Skeeters: Really?

Deepak Kalpoe: Was a racist, I mentioned.And um, would go in a car with three
strange guys. And her mother claiming her to be the little goody two shoes. Come on. Enough with the BS already. It's been enough. And, I can tell Beth on her face, I don’t care. I mean, go and say bad things on us. We don’t need any of this. We just don’t care anymore. I can tell Beth, you know, on her face, on camera, you know, "Screw you, go home. You made my life miserable. You ended it."

Now let's read that aloud in a CA court and see  Natalee's mother sitting across the table...Deepak, you're and idiot!
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #252 on: December 16, 2006, 11:52:26 PM »

Luis Ramirez
Hooiberg 91-B

Haystack Residence
Hooiberg 91 D
http://www.arubahaystack.com/en/welcome.html

Robert Wever (Guido's father)
Paradera 1-E
Paradera Apts.
http://www.paraderapark-aruba.com/
crazybabyborg
« Reply #253 on: December 16, 2006, 11:52:47 PM »

CBB
Thanks for sharing that card with us...it "sleighed" me too.   Laughing

Wink Your welcome!

Reading the transcript of what Deepak had to say, just burns me up all over again. Beth should be proud; I believe she's the no. 1 most hated among those three and that's a place of honor!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #254 on: December 16, 2006, 11:54:36 PM »

Quote from: "Altruist"

Am going to post it now.

Thanks. I think we need it in it's entirety to actually see what is going on.  Maybe Dr. Phil will play the entire tape on his show.  It has a better effect when you actually hear it for yourself.  Sympathy goes right out the door for the poor, pitiful Kalpoes.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #255 on: December 17, 2006, 12:00:53 AM »

Oh and one more thing...Deepak... you are the one that made your life miserable by not helping Natalee when she was in distress.  You could have prevented this by just taking her back to the hotel like she thought you were doing.  You had the power to put her out of that car when you were on the corner and her friends were there.  Whether she was drunk or drugged, all you had to do was leave her with her friends...instead you let Joran make the call.  Now, Joran will let you and Satish pay the price.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: December 17, 2006, 12:02:57 AM »

Oh and one more thing...Deepak... you are the one that made your life miserable by not helping Natalee when she was in distress.  You could have prevented this by just taking her back to the hotel like she thought you were doing.  You had the power to put her out of that car when you were on the corner and her friends were there.  Whether she was drunk or drugged, all you had to do was leave her with her friends...instead you let Joran make the call.  Now, Joran will let you and Satish pay the price.

Yep, all Deepak has to blame is himself and/or Joran.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #257 on: December 17, 2006, 12:04:08 AM »

If we continue to agree like this, I will have to put you on my "nice" list.  Wink
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: December 17, 2006, 12:05:09 AM »

If we continue to agree like this, I will have to put you on my "nice" list.  Wink

Don't worry, I'll recover.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: December 17, 2006, 12:07:06 AM »

Also just another example of how these folks all seem to see the world upside down or inside out or something.

There's gotta be something wrong with those folks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.