April 27, 2024, 06:52:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #561 12/16 - 12/18/2006  (Read 109367 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #880 on: December 18, 2006, 07:43:33 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
Sunny, we are taking the western leg. Did the eastern in March.
I don't care where we go as long as it isn't Aruba.

amen!!  the only bad cruise is the one I am not on Wink have  terrific time

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #881 on: December 18, 2006, 07:56:11 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

From you, that's high praise!  Wink
I think this is some psycho mumbo jumbo going on. I have such a diminishing family, and not many opportunities within it to "give" at Christmas, so I have this compulsion to make sure every monkey has the opportunity to have a Christmas avatar!  Laughing  It's fine if they don't want one or don't like it, but I don't want anybody to feel left out!
Thanks for the indulgence of a crazy person!  Wink

I bet Kimmy will love it. I love mine. If your generosity is crazy then we need more crazy folks in this world. JMHO

Klaas , I just ordered the teddy bear with the TShirt. After you posted that I went to the site to see it and it was not there, came back to here and then checked again and it was there the second time. Not a Christmas gift, just for me so I went with standard shipping.

It is so sad this is the second Christmas Natalee has been missing. We all want answers.

Sue glad you and yours are ok. I also pray for the families of the climbers as well as answers for them.

Just a swinging with the tribe
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #882 on: December 18, 2006, 08:02:49 PM »

Dearest Monkeys,

I am soooo happy... the items from Cafe Press arr. today.

Klass, and Monkeys, the graphics are great. Very clear on the Tshirt. I can pick out over avatar and seem I know all of you!

On the stein, of course the graphics are smaller, but still can tell each one (need glasses, but that's because of age! and the laptop)

Am getting on the T-shirt with a coat... it's not warm in S. Cal and going to our local American Legion Post to SHOW OFF.  They have heard about the Natalee case from me for over a year!

Taco cassole, salad etc for $3 and great cokes, sweet like the ones in the 50's

If you haven't ordered yet or are stuck on what to get for someone, I'd recommend the Scared Monkeys items and clicking to amazon.com from the SM pages to help SM

In our own little way, we all help SM and of course Natalee.

Have to go before the food runs out for Vets sure fill their plated and deservedly so.

Bye

IBE

Think I'll take my stein for the coke!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #883 on: December 18, 2006, 08:03:17 PM »

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/SBcopy.jpg

I'm not sure SB wanted this avatar; that's perfectly alright, SB! It's here if you do, and Merry Christmas!  Wink
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: December 18, 2006, 08:04:48 PM »

Opps

"over" I mean "every" avatar.

A duh moment

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: December 18, 2006, 08:05:11 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Leslie"
Thanks Klaas and Yapperz:
I was on the ISA Aruba website and noticed there are two teachers who are husband and wife and from Arkansas.   I wonder if they visited Arkansas during the summer of 2005?  Brad Neidecker and Glenda Porter-Neidecker.

Hmmm, I wonder too!

Hmmm, You know even though we have heard that name Glenda before I do not think Glenda is a common name anymore. Klaas or other Monkeys do you suppose this is the RU Glenda????

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: December 18, 2006, 08:09:04 PM »

Wow a teddy bear... can't wait to get back!  Great for the adopted-by-love grandchildren or better yet, I'd like one.

Nonsuche and other good Monkeys
... I'd like to see your businesses and buy from you online. Maybe consider Cafe Press or other ways for us to contact you, after the Christmas rush is over.

"Dying" for a cookie and not the computer kind! Got enough of those

crazybabyborg
« Reply #887 on: December 18, 2006, 08:11:58 PM »

I only have the name "Florida" to go on, so..........

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/PalmTreeChristmas.jpg

Is there any case coverage tonight that anyone knows of?

I miss Mrs. Red! Have I just missed her, or is she away?
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: December 18, 2006, 08:14:59 PM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Opps

A duh moment

IBE,
I have had alot of those duh moments lately. By the way Klaas used my old avatar on the tree. I think it is somewhere low down and is a cigarette smoking male monkey in a yellow vest as I remember. I like my new one much better.

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: December 18, 2006, 08:35:57 PM »

Evening, monkeys! I've not read back and y'all have probably already talked about the Dr. Phil show that aired today. It was great! Just had to put my two cents in!

IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: December 18, 2006, 08:36:56 PM »

The Dr Phil suit is another nail in the coffin for Aruba.  I'm just not ready to jump on the Phil bandwagon yet, he hasn't convinced me his mission is to help the family bring these criminals to justice.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: December 18, 2006, 08:37:43 PM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Opps

A duh moment

IBE you need to go back a few pages see my doggies sporting there
scared monkeys christmas wear that i recieved today
BTW got my sweat shirt on it is very good quality and so nice and warm

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #892 on: December 18, 2006, 08:50:09 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "Jacqueline"
I want to know WHY after being MIA for approximately 8 months, WONDERWOMAN is suddenly posting again at RU?  Looks like she's despirately trying to place blame on the 2 security guards.  Wonderwoman only starting posting again after the lawsuits were announced.  Question  Exclamation

Is that the same WW who used to post here, from Chi Town?

Yes.  I would like to know if she has ties to Posner.  I'd also like to know how "close" she is to Deepak.

Wonder if she is that Angelina Reppas person?
Sorry....forgot my manners, afternoon Monkeys!

Sorry for the late reply had to go out.....but am now reading to catch up....
It seems it would may sense for WW to be someone who has access to computers(s) , which Angelina would. I mean it could very well be a number of people but she has come to mind in the past.

BB, that was my suspicion, too.  The email she presented to us from Deepak made me think she knew him well.  I just wonder if Angelina, Deepak's "sister," and co-owner of the internet cafe, is WW...

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: December 18, 2006, 08:50:33 PM »

I did not like the question Phil asked Beth: " How does it make you feel that we're being sued because of our pursuit to bring justice for Natalee" <Not the exact words but the way I heard them>.

Dr Phil can be a great asset and he did promise Beth he'd commit all his energy resources to finding justice for Natalee, but it took a lawsuit to get him to address the case again after he made that promise to her almost a year ago on Natl TV.

At this time I have more hope in the DeVries investigation.  Phil hasn't showed me he's doing anything proactive but rather responding reactively.

His show today, was just a "how great you are Dr Phil" show. Beth was slotted in at the 30 minute mark for maybe 5 minutes.  The rest of the show was a tribute to Phil.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: December 18, 2006, 08:50:42 PM »

Posted by BUBBLES at Refugees.  Obviously Bubbles isn't familiar with the wide variety of ethinic backgrounds representing the Los Angeles County jury pool area:

A downtown Los Angeles jury is not going to take kindly to a southern nutcase attacking 2 young boys of color with no evidence whatsoever. Twit chose the wrong city for her lawsuit. It didn't fly in NY and will not fly in CA.

Note to Bubbles  Wink  Please look at this map.  Beverly Hills is approximately 13 miles from the courthouse.  You will find a diverse jury pool of low to very high income levels.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #895 on: December 18, 2006, 08:51:43 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "Jacqueline"
I want to know WHY after being MIA for approximately 8 months, WONDERWOMAN is suddenly posting again at RU?  Looks like she's despirately trying to place blame on the 2 security guards.  Wonderwoman only starting posting again after the lawsuits were announced.  Question  Exclamation

Is that the same WW who used to post here, from Chi Town?

Yes.  I would like to know if she has ties to Posner.  I'd also like to know how "close" she is to Deepak.

Wonder if she is that Angelina Reppas person?
Sorry....forgot my manners, afternoon Monkeys!

No, she's not Angelina.  I know her real identity and she does live in Chicago as she claims to.

Chicago? well then is she related to someone from aruba and india?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
crazybabyborg
« Reply #896 on: December 18, 2006, 08:52:22 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
The Dr Phil suit is another nail in the coffin for Aruba.  I'm just not ready to jump on the Phil bandwagon yet, he hasn't convinced me his mission is to help the family bring these criminals to justice.

I've wondered that, but his objectives coincide with Beth's, whatever the motivations are, so I try to just be grateful. Actually, his comments today were reassuring to me. He pointed to Beth's involvement on the show when the tape was aired, and making that connection goes to the relationship of her case to the suit.
K2s filing mentions the "defamatory" nature of the tape AND Beth's comments on the show. Slander is part of the suit and in order to prove slander you MUST show that the information you imparted is FALSE.
Beth's case claims wrongful death and by all rights she should have been named in thier suit: that's exactly where Beth wants to be. She would be able to depose them for sure about the circumstances.  I think they left her out to avoid deposition about the details of Natalee's disappearance. The close connection, which Dr. Phil reinforced today, could be helpful to her and her case, IMO.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: December 18, 2006, 08:52:32 PM »

Hello Monkeys! Sue, your dogs look so cute in the scared monkey shirts! Ibe, I am glad you got your things! I haven't received mine yet... I ordered it on the 10th, BUT I didn't get the fast delivery, dang it, I wish I had.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: December 18, 2006, 08:53:35 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"
UPS delivered Today    Hope I dont blow the margin

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: December 18, 2006, 08:54:44 PM »

Posted by BUBBLES at Refugees.  Obviously Bubbles isn't familiar with the wide variety of ethinic backgrounds representing the Los Angeles County jury pool area:

A downtown Los Angeles jury is not going to take kindly to a southern nutcase attacking 2 young boys of color with no evidence whatsoever. Twit chose the wrong city for her lawsuit. It didn't fly in NY and will not fly in CA.

Note to Bubbles  Wink  Please look at this map.  Beverly Hills is approximately 13 miles from the courthouse.  You will find a diverse jury pool of low to very high income levels.

I wonder if she said that about OJ , Oooops that right JQK  kicked his ass in a civil case Very Happy

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.