January 20, 2018, 03:23:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION
 
   Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #561 12/16 - 12/18/2006  (Read 82664 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
msmarple
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 3826



« Reply #940 on: December 18, 2006, 09:35:53 PM »

Quote from: "Florida"
Thank you...I wish you knew what I know now.....


Florida - Perhaps you could try cultivating a sympathetic ear with a detective at your local police dept.?

I do not think that Natalee is alive, but that's not to say that kidnapping, porn or snuff film, or something else wasn't part of the initial plan.
Logged

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 964


« Reply #941 on: December 18, 2006, 09:36:47 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"


I LOVE it, thanks!
Logged
crazybabyborg
Guest
« Reply #942 on: December 18, 2006, 09:37:20 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "crazybabyborg"


Looks like a gun with a santa hat.  Maybe San could use it, lol  Laughing


OMG! You're right!  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Laughing

I just have to chime in.........................SandraK was in her prime when I first got here, and I'm REALLY glad she's not here anymore!
Logged
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 15882



« Reply #943 on: December 18, 2006, 09:37:39 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "crazybabyborg"


Looks like a gun with a santa hat.  Maybe San could use it, lol  Laughing

OMG when I first saw this that what I thought it was Laughing  Laughing .  I like it.
Logged
msmarple
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 3826



« Reply #944 on: December 18, 2006, 09:39:05 PM »

Quote from: "Florida"
Quote from: "crazybabyborg"


I LOVE it, thanks!


Well - everybody's a critic - I think Florida should be green, with blue water in the background ...  Laughing
Logged

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
crazybabyborg
Guest
« Reply #945 on: December 18, 2006, 09:39:38 PM »

Florida.....................let me do another one, and then you can choose. I didn't step back and look at it until it was posted. BRB!
Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 74223



WWW
« Reply #946 on: December 18, 2006, 09:40:36 PM »

CBB - show Florida the other one you did with the palm trees.  She may not have seen that one.
Logged

If you need to get into the forum and have forgotten your password, email me and I'll reset it for you: smklaas@hotmail.com
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 964


« Reply #947 on: December 18, 2006, 09:40:52 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
Quote from: "Florida"
Thank you...I wish you knew what I know now.....


Florida - Perhaps you could try cultivating a sympathetic ear with a detective at your local police dept.?

I do not think that Natalee is alive, but that's not to say that kidnapping, porn or snuff film, or something else wasn't part of the initial plan.


Actually, I was thinking of that tonight....Do the Families/FBI know what I have uncovered here in the Tampa area of Florida......
Logged
justinsmama
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 3204



WWW
« Reply #948 on: December 18, 2006, 09:41:34 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"


Bondia posted at SM and is Julia Renfro.  Glenda posts at RU and FOB and is Julia Renfro.  Julia Renfro is a hag and is FOS, IMO.  Wink

Not sure who Scubajap is but I'm sure one of Julia's journalist friends.  

SandraK - I do know her real name but will not post it.  She does live in Michigan as she has stated.  She has also mentioned having another home in Key West.  She also posted at RWV under the name of Key West.  She has "issues" to put it mildly. IMO  Wink


You left out that Julia is also Fluffa.[/b]
Logged

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 3251



« Reply #949 on: December 18, 2006, 09:42:49 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
The suit was aimed at deep pockets, hence the producer, Dr. Phil, Oprah's division, and finally Skeeters and Skeeter's company. Even Tacky said the other night that it comes down to whether Dr. Phil KNEW the tape was altered. ( I know, it wasn't altered, but hey, it's Tacky).
My point is: IF the tape were altered purposefully to change the meaning of DK's answers, the one and only defendent who has no out, is Skeeter's.


Skeeter's has had his tape verified by at least 45 professionals who authenticate it. (35 American, 8 Dutch, 2 Venezuelan).  

In the world of chess, we could say "Check & Mate"
Logged
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 8515



« Reply #950 on: December 18, 2006, 09:42:49 PM »

Quote from: "Florida"
Joran was to attend St. Leo's College in Pasco County, FL
Where I live....

You would be surprised to learn the connections to Aruba,
Chicago Pornography, & Escort Resorts I have found here....

I wonder....Could Natalee be here?



not a chance
Logged

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 9235



« Reply #951 on: December 18, 2006, 09:44:21 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Quote from: "klaasend"


Bondia posted at SM and is Julia Renfro.  Glenda posts at RU and FOB and is Julia Renfro.  Julia Renfro is a hag and is FOS, IMO.  Wink

Not sure who Scubajap is but I'm sure one of Julia's journalist friends.  

SandraK - I do know her real name but will not post it.  She does live in Michigan as she has stated.  She has also mentioned having another home in Key West.  She also posted at RWV under the name of Key West.  She has "issues" to put it mildly. IMO  Wink


You left out that Julia is also Fluffa.[/b]


Justins,

Sam and I are talking up a storm in the lounge. Don't forget to read what we've said, okay? I answered your last question to me.
Logged

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 74223



WWW
« Reply #952 on: December 18, 2006, 09:44:52 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
The suit was aimed at deep pockets, hence the producer, Dr. Phil, Oprah's division, and finally Skeeters and Skeeter's company. Even Tacky said the other night that it comes down to whether Dr. Phil KNEW the tape was altered. ( I know, it wasn't altered, but hey, it's Tacky).
My point is: IF the tape were altered purposefully to change the meaning of DK's answers, the one and only defendent who has no out, is Skeeter's.


Skeeter's has had his tape verified by at least 45 professionals who authenticate it. (35 American, 8 Dutch, 2 Venezuelan).  

In the world of chess, we could say "Check & Mate
"


YUP  Laughing
Logged

If you need to get into the forum and have forgotten your password, email me and I'll reset it for you: smklaas@hotmail.com
justinsmama
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 3204



WWW
« Reply #953 on: December 18, 2006, 09:44:56 PM »

Quote from: "Florida"
Quote from: "msmarple"
Quote from: "Florida"
Thank you...I wish you knew what I know now.....


Florida - Perhaps you could try cultivating a sympathetic ear with a detective at your local police dept.?

I do not think that Natalee is alive, but that's not to say that kidnapping, porn or snuff film, or something else wasn't part of the initial plan.


Actually, I was thinking of that tonight....Do the Families/FBI know what I have uncovered here in the Tampa area of Florida......


Dave Holloway has email addy to send tips.
Logged

Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 964


« Reply #954 on: December 18, 2006, 09:47:22 PM »

crazybabyborg:

Did someone ask you to make an avatar for me?
Logged
msmarple
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 3826



« Reply #955 on: December 18, 2006, 09:47:42 PM »

Quote from: "Florida"
Actually, I was thinking of that tonight....Do the Families/FBI know what I have uncovered here in the Tampa area of Florida......


I doubt you could surprise the FBI  Cool  and I certainly don't know what the family knows ... but if you think you can make a connection, I suggest (a) FBI, if there's a local branch; or (b) Police Dept.

Try to make an appointment.
Logged

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Elaine
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 3093



« Reply #956 on: December 18, 2006, 09:47:50 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
The suit was aimed at deep pockets, hence the producer, Dr. Phil, Oprah's division, and finally Skeeters and Skeeter's company. Even Tacky said the other night that it comes down to whether Dr. Phil KNEW the tape was altered. ( I know, it wasn't altered, but hey, it's Tacky).
My point is: IF the tape were altered purposefully to change the meaning of DK's answers, the one and only defendent who has no out, is Skeeter's.


Skeeter's has had his tape verified by at least 45 professionals who authenticate it. (35 American, 8 Dutch, 2 Venezuelan).  

In the world of chess, we could say "Check & Mate"
I agree!
Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 74223



WWW
« Reply #957 on: December 18, 2006, 09:48:19 PM »

I'm not CBB but I can tell you she's doing all this on her own.  She decided she'd make festive avatars for everyone!  Wink
Logged

If you need to get into the forum and have forgotten your password, email me and I'll reset it for you: smklaas@hotmail.com
crazybabyborg
Guest
« Reply #958 on: December 18, 2006, 09:49:11 PM »


http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/greenflorida.jpg


Ok, you smartasses! Any better?  Laughing
Logged
msmarple
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 3826



« Reply #959 on: December 18, 2006, 09:49:16 PM »

Quote from: "Florida"
crazybabyborg:

Did someone ask you to make an avatar for me?


No, CBB thinks no avatar should go undecorated ...
Logged

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.
Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC
 
Page created in 0.812 seconds with 19 queries.