March 28, 2024, 06:22:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #561 12/16 - 12/18/2006  (Read 106766 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: December 16, 2006, 10:11:18 AM »

You all know the rules!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2006, 02:48:37 PM »

Brought over from the previous thread:

From Crazybabyborg:

Hey Monkeys!

Since I don't know your addresses, and communicate through the cage, I wanted to send you a Christmas Card. Lots of Love and wishes for a very Merry Christmas!

http://www.asilentnightmovie.com/
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2006, 02:56:22 PM »

In about an hour, I'm leaving for our extended family Christmas get together.  I'll be gone about 6 hours or so.  Tom will be in charge, so take it easy on him, ok  Laughing
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2006, 02:57:35 PM »

When Kock said that an offer had been made, but the Kalpoes turned it down, I wonder if it actually wasn't the other way around.  Perhaps the Kalpoe's told Dr. Phil's people that they would settle for xxx amount of dollars in exchange for not fileing a suit and Dr. Phil told them where to go.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2006, 02:58:20 PM »

Quote from: "Katysmom"
When Kock said that an offer had been made, but the Kalpoes turned it down, I wonder if it actually wasn't the other way around.  Perhaps the Kalpoe's told Dr. Phil's people that they would settle for xxx amount of dollars in exchange for not fileing a suit and Dr. Phil told them where to go.

Very possible.  Remember, the only information we have on this is coming from MF at FOB.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2006, 02:58:43 PM »

Oh Klaas.........THANK YOU for posting the Dr. Phil response to the suit! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!!

OK, we all need to write and encourage them in their stance!

I admit, I was horrified at the thought that there might be a settlement. The thought of Natalee's killers getting rich off this made me ill...........

Oh, God Bless 'em for taking a strong stand!!!!!!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2006, 02:59:29 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
In about an hour, I'm leaving for our extended family Christmas get together.  I'll be gone about 6 hours or so.  Tom will be in charge, so take it easy on him, ok  Laughing

Have a good time Klaas.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2006, 03:00:59 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Have a good time Klaas.

Honestly, I'll want to come home after about 3 hours but that's not likely to happen, lol  Laughing
crazybabyborg
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2006, 03:01:15 PM »

That post made my day. They're going to fight it. No settlement.

Now, that's a Christmas gift come early!  Wink

Whew..........OK, off to do something Christmasy!

Have a glorious time Klaas!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2006, 03:02:25 PM »

I promise to be very good. That might require silence. You have a great time Klaasend.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2006, 03:04:28 PM »

This from the Paramount statement in the last thread is very interesting, IMHO:

In a parting shot in its statement, Paramount says, "We also intend to discover who or what has motivated this lawsuit from the Kalpoe brothers, two of the primary suspects in Natalee’s disappearance and two of the last people seen driving away with her in their car."

Bring Natalee home...
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2006, 03:07:56 PM »

Have a great time Klaas.  Does extended mean the family members that will be there, or is extended in relation to the 6 hours or so you'd be away from the forum  Wink

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2006, 03:09:21 PM »

Have a good time Klaas.

Honestly, I'll want to come home after about 3 hours but that's not likely to happen, lol  Laughing

hey klaas do u think perhaps it may be part of bigger

things at work here... maybe dr. phil's team made the

offer laughable on purpose... to chap their a$$es

and get em here on the mainland?

where we will

roll their asses out flatter

than fritters. IN SHORT,

I am smelling RAT TRAP

THOUGHTS?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2006, 03:09:55 PM »

Have a good time Klaas.

Last time I went to a family get together with the crazy side of my family a big fight broke out.  I was like Shocked .  Then I took a look and guess whose older sister got challenged to a fight Laughing .  I had to grab her with another person to get her out of there because she went after the woman (she never backs down).  I said we better go home before we get killed.  It's been two years and I've never been to another family function and don't plan on attending again Laughing .  I was like a scene out of a movie you would not believe it.
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2006, 03:10:28 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
This from the Paramount statement in the last thread is very interesting, IMHO:

In a parting shot in its statement, Paramount says, "We also intend to discover who or what has motivated this lawsuit from the Kalpoe brothers, two of the primary suspects in Natalee’s disappearance and two of the last people seen driving away with her in their car."

Yes, this will be very interesting.  Both the who and the what aspects.  At first blush you would think it is $ motivating it, but I don't think so.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2006, 03:11:50 PM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"

Have a great time Klaas.  Does extended mean the family members that will be there, or is extended in relation to the 6 hours or so you'd be away from the forum  Wink

ROFLMAO - both!  Laughing

Extended family.  Aunts, uncles, cousins and their kids, etc.  They moved it to the week before Christmas to make it easier on everyone Christmas day.
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2006, 03:12:20 PM »

Carpe, I agree.

Bye for now monkeys.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2006, 03:13:16 PM »

San - too funny!  Laughing

Carpe - I wouldn't be surprised at all.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2006, 03:13:26 PM »

Quote from: "Katysmom"

Very possible.  Remember, the only information we have on this is coming from MF at FOB.

I never considered that one.
I haven't read the transcript of the tape for quite a few months, but if you ignore the debate of Yes, No, etc and read the rest of it, there are several clues as to what motivates Deepak and just what kind of a weasel he is. It's all about him and how he has suffered. His sports jacket, New $ 200.00 ( depreciated value  $  5.00 ) is a greater concern to him that the fact that people are hurting because of Natalee's
disappearance. He has lied his way into this mess and created it himself and now he wants to be paid off because HE is suffering. It's time for the Kalpoes to have a Come To Shiva moment.
He has stuck his own head into the noose quite willingly by his own actions.  
And I am glad that the cash he seeks is not going to be just given to him. They are going to have to work for it and more will be revealed in the process.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2006, 03:14:01 PM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"
Carpe, I agree.

Bye for now monkeys.

tnaks, Sleuth!

c-ya 'round...

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.