March 28, 2024, 01:47:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #561 12/16 - 12/18/2006  (Read 106731 times)
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2006, 03:51:42 PM »

Hope that one of the First if not the FIRST deposition conducted will be that of van der Straaten on the pile of Bonaire.

Take that deposition first lawyers for DR PHIL, CBS, et al.

Someone needs to get on the record what evidence that van der straaten was referring to when he answered the question "what makes you believe that NH is deceased?" & he answered "because I have seen the evidence & you haven't".
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2006, 03:52:38 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Quote from: "Sleuth"
Quote from: "Katysmom"
When Kock said that an offer had been made, but the Kalpoes turned it down, I wonder if it actually wasn't the other way around.  Perhaps the Kalpoe's told Dr. Phil's people that they would settle for xxx amount of dollars in exchange for not fileing a suit and Dr. Phil told them where to go.

Katysmom - I would believe this before I'd believe Dr. Phil offered a genuine settlement.  I would believe Dr. Phil offered a settlement that would entice them to visit the US, though.

Negotiations of this kind can be used to find out (1) what the other party wants and (2) what they've got - how strong do they feel their case is.  It's like a district attorney offering a plea bargain.  If the DA has a strong case, they're less likely to offer a plea deal.  

Also, I'd bet that Deepak thinks that even if he loses, he'll be in the news and make a name for himself.  Magazines, talk shows, publishers will pay him for interviews and appearances.

Reading the SKEETER transcripts at SCRUX. It's a big window

in to this guys mind for me... I use the term 'GUY' loosely...

cuz he's a 2 bit,  under-acheiving, woman hating punk... ( READ - BOY)

who is not able to fight, yet in his mind, toys with the idea

of beating people up... people who would knock his ass

out on the pavement with  one punch.

His name is Deepak...

but his swiss cheese for a brain...

thinks more like  '2 PAC.'

This kid is a dope. A greedy, direspectful
one at that.

It's all about ME, and more about ME.

He is JORAN LIGHT.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2006, 03:57:33 PM »

Quote from: "Altruist"
Hope that one of the First if not the FIRST deposition conducted will be that of van der Straaten on the pile of Bonaire.

Someone needs to get on the record what evidence that van der straaten was referring to when he answered the question "what makes you believe that NH is deceased?" & he answered "because I have seen the evidence & you haven't".

I agree.  Van der Straaten is one dirty cop and notice how no one hears about him anymore.  He was forced into his retirement because they know what he did.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #43 on: December 16, 2006, 04:01:06 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2006, 04:03:00 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Altruist"

I agree.  Van der Straaten is one dirty cop and notice how no one hears about him anymore.  He was forced into his retirement because they know what he did.

Well I don't consider obtaining another appointment as retirement.  Now he is on the pile of Bonaire as the Chief of Police (whatever damn title they assign to the function) to bring corruption there.  The only item mentioned about Bonaire is that van der Straaten wants to bring an updated radar system there to "help defer smuggling", LOL, LOL.  Yeah right, when a paid for shipment comes in that the bribe has been delivered they turn the radar system off, just like they have done on the Devil's Rock.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: December 16, 2006, 04:03:19 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Just posted by MF at FOB.  This is the kind of BS you would expect from them.

Remember when Uncle Jossy said this on TV las night?:

Jossy: "Well they did confess it, we had the tape analyzed by some experts in Venezuela, it's a legitimate tape and they did admit to having sex but not only on the tape, they admitted to having sex with the girl when she was going in and out of consciousness in the car".

Well, the problem is, the Kalpoe Lawyers have the scientific evidence that the tape was manipulated and edited to show that they said "she did" instead of "no, she didn't" and "how simple it was" instead of "how simple it was that night" from the N.F.I. AND AN AMERICAN LAB IN CALIFORNIA.

The results were definite: the tapes were edited, not only for time lapse on the Drd. Phil show, but to change what the Kalpoe kid said!

I think the Kalpoes and the posters at RU and FOB are in for a big surprise when it comes to the tape  Wink

No doubt in my mind.  I never thought Dr. Phil and Skeeters would be dumb enough to do that AND THEN SEND THE EVIDENCE THAT THEY DID IT TO ARUBA!   Shocked  Shocked  Shocked   That would just be stupid.   But that's where they start to unravel the coverup and fraud in Aruba.   Very Happy

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: December 16, 2006, 04:13:08 PM »

Regarding DK "nodding no" as he said yes.  The body language that I have observed by those that live on the Devil's Rock is not "normal" but have to say that is the case with many criminals that I have observed on video in the USA.

Normal people's body language matches their verbal utterances, but not criminals.  My personal belief is that it is due to the filtering of information going on within the brain.  The criminal lies even when they tell the truth physically or their body tells the truth when they lie.  Arlene Schipper's body language almost always was the opposite of her utterances, she is a really good example on the Devil's Rock.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #47 on: December 16, 2006, 04:18:34 PM »

From the Skeeters tape, Deepak has shown what a snivelling rat he is and if he thinks that he had been maligned, well too bad.
He is one of the three prime suspects to this day. He was the driver of the car. He was an adult ( well in years ). He took orders from Joran. He went along with the plan that they had acted out 20 x before. He could have delivered Natalee to the HI as she wanted. He could have stopped it. He could have let her out of the car safely. But he didn't and that shows me what he is made of. Rat Poop. And his brother Junior Rat Poop was also over the age of eighteen.
And now he wants a big pay day .
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: December 16, 2006, 04:31:34 PM »

"how simple it was" instead of "how simple it was that night"

To me the 2 above statements are the same as Skeeters was only concerned with the night of 5/29-5/30.     Interesting that DK & his representatives think the words "that night" are so necessary.  Wonder why?  What was DK doing the night of 5/30-5/31 when his auto was seen at PVDS home early hours of 5/31 by the 2 sent there by Charles Croes?  Did PVDS have the 2 culprits leave when he got the phone call from ALE disclosing the soon to come arrival of Beth, Jug, et al along with 2 ALE.

Think Charles Croes should also be questioned as to what he believed to be the occurances that he referenced in his internet posting about what horribleness was going to be discovered to have taken place.  Greta "On the Record" has much on video with Charles Croes that was never aired.  Think it would be very good for her to turn it all over to JQK, don't you all?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #49 on: December 16, 2006, 04:34:13 PM »

Would some really smart monkey please review the Skeeters tape that Klaas left for us from Roger at Scrux and tell me where the comment about Natalee  dressing like a slut is located?  I seem to have missed it and I have read it several times...it must be my eyes. TIA
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: December 16, 2006, 04:36:42 PM »

Good Afternoon, Monkeys,

Very busy day here but a couple of things I want to remind us of:

Remember Justinsmama's thought that at some point when they
were corralling Natalee into the Pimpmobile, she got away from them and went back into C&C and back outside looking confused.  The MB student sitting on a balcony at nearby bar says it was Deepak who went in and drug her out by the arm, up the sidewalk and around the corner.

This he said before it came out that the Pimpmobile was parked in the back of C&C for privacy and rapid get away.

This is mentioned in the HT's filing and is NOT going to look too good for Deepak.  I used to doubt the kid seeing this when he first told it to Dan at RWV but now it makes perfect sense.  Joran let her get away and Deepak was having none of that and went in and drug her out by the arm.

Perhaps this did not happen but this MB kid is on the record saying he saw it right from the start and his testimony will certainly carry a tremendous weight with any jury.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: December 16, 2006, 04:38:33 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Would some really smart monkey please review the Skeeters tape that Klaas left for us from Roger at Scrux and tell me where the comment about Natalee  dressing like a slut is located?  I seem to have missed it and I have read it several times...it must be my eyes. TIA

Shocked I just got back from reading it and was about to post the very same question.  GMTA.   Laughing

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: December 16, 2006, 04:43:49 PM »

Hi gang,
I'm way behind, the kids have been down from Chicago visiting since around noon yesterday so I have lots of catching up to do.
Only have a small window right now but was wondering if there's been any news as to when DeVries is going to do his followup show on his investigation.
TIA Very Happy
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: December 16, 2006, 04:48:45 PM »

With regard to consent, I seem to recall and someone recently verified that they did as well that Skeeters explained to Deepak that he reserved the right to be taping at any given time during talks.  He might or he might not be taping, at his discretion, etc. and Deepak was agreeable to this.

Skeeters explained that one might know they were being taped or they might not know and he might use video or audio, etc. completely at his own arbitrary will and with or without notification at the time, etc.

Couldn't get much plainer than it was explained.  That should cover any issues of consent to tape.  Now consent to airing on the program might be what the suit is claiming and does anyone remember if Skeeters said he would use the tapes in any manner he chose, etc.?  I would think it was implied that he had the right to air them since he is trying to convince Deepak that Dr. Phil can help him if he is innocent.

Deepak failed to consider that the opposite was also true if he were guilty.

His bad!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #54 on: December 16, 2006, 04:58:46 PM »

It's not all there. There are parts that I  remember reading, it  was in about five parts. The way she was dressed, it is not here.  
Anna, as for the consent part.... Deepak did not give his consent for the tape to be used on the Phil show. There are more issues than just if the tape was altered spelled out in the filing of Deepak. And that was my point about IF an offer was made. It was to address the other items.
Some ppl were taking it that an offer was made, therefore liability was admitted to. Liability for altering the tape. There will be a response item by item in thirty days and by then, we will know more and will know the item by item stance of the defendants.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: December 16, 2006, 05:00:36 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"

Shocked I just got back from reading it and was about to post the very same question.  GMTA.   Laughing

Don't tell me they took that part out as well, LOL!!  Surely not even Roger would be that bad!  I won't go there because it is his site but we all heard that and also the venom in Deepak's voice, a voice that sounds like it could do just about anything to a helpless girl.

I always wondered what it was about Natalee's dress that set him off considering it was very reasonable by Aruban standards.

I really think there are two versions of the tape, one fabricated after it arrived in Aruba by parties unknown and that should bring criminal charges against those entrusted with the custody of the tape as well as those who did this.

Surely Deepak realizes that Skeeters is going to have the original and blow him out of the water.  But as Blah and others were discussing this morning, there is a most peculiar mindset there on that rock.  They seem to think if they lie hard enough, they will be believed.

And I truly believe they are dumb enough to think their version of the tape will be given as much credibility as the hard drive.  We never saw the NFI report, only were told what it supposedly says.  I vewlieve it said manipulated but did not say to change the content, just manipulated.  Of course if was for time constraints.  That is a far cry from manipulated for content.

What I have always heard was "She did AND you'd be surprised. . . "
Their version has the AND very low so as to make it sound more like She Didn't when it is saying She did And.  Very close but the context says from the whoop on that it is in the affirmative.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #56 on: December 16, 2006, 05:08:06 PM »

Well, if we are going to discuss the tape we need the entire thing and not just what Scrux has.  BTW I am referring to the one Klaas posted in this forum. I am sure dear Roger could not have imadvertently omitted that.   Anyone know where I can find the entire transcript?
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #57 on: December 16, 2006, 05:15:12 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
This from the Paramount statement in the last thread is very interesting, IMHO:

In a parting shot in its statement, Paramount says, "We also intend to discover who or what has motivated this lawsuit from the Kalpoe brothers, two of the primary suspects in Natalee’s disappearance and two of the last people seen driving away with her in their car."

I think Paramount is saying what we have been saying all along..... "we intend to discover who or what..."

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: December 16, 2006, 05:17:06 PM »

Kat Gram,
Yes, I can't wait for the response, should be intersting.  But I think Deepak's consent is implied with his allowing the tape to be made.  Otherwise wouldn't be much sense in making it.  Also it was aired in CA and not in Aruba so I tend to think the taped version of permission would be the one that applies instead of the alleged Aruban demand for written permission.

How very Roger for him to leave out the dressed like a slut hate speech.  That is why I won't go there as I am not so sure I buy his lately claims of now thinking Joran guilty of something.  He's just not my cup of tea and I will leave it at that.   Wink

Late in the game conversions tend to make me think somebody just finally sold those pesky timeshares and so are not trustworthy.

But he has the only transcript posted that I am aware of albeit of the version from Aruba so I guess that is the place to read it.  It is the untampered hard drive that counts when all is said and done.  He does not have that.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #59 on: December 16, 2006, 05:20:56 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Kat, it is possible that the only tape the Kalpoes and their attorneys have is the one that the Arubans tampered with and modified to reflect their own interpretation.  It might not be identical to the original tape the FBI holds.  If this is the case, Deepak and Satish have lied to their attorneys.  That won't be pretty.

I think most of us here will recall that the witch was with the ALE when they received it and were viewing it.  Perhaps, she was called to help them alter the tape.  She definitely told us she was there.  No way around that chit.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.