March 28, 2024, 08:50:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #561 12/16 - 12/18/2006  (Read 106782 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: December 16, 2006, 05:24:10 PM »

The attorney on Greta last night making her glow was saying that this is yet another jurisdictional problem but I don't see how the Kelpoes can say CA has jurisdiction over them in one case but not in another.

Also even though the HT's are not named as a plaintiff, Beth especially is constantly quoted.  If they did not allow for her having the right to have any say about anything, she should not have been brought into their complaint.  Since they did so, I hardly think the court can ignore her own claims.

Well, at least we have time limits in CA and they are not two years so we will be getting answers pretty quickly on what the response is.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #61 on: December 16, 2006, 05:25:16 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Just posted by MF at FOB.  This is the kind of BS you would expect from them.

Remember when Uncle Jossy said this on TV las night?:

Jossy: "Well they did confess it, we had the tape analyzed by some experts in Venezuela, it's a legitimate tape and they did admit to having sex but not only on the tape, they admitted to having sex with the girl when she was going in and out of consciousness in the car".

Well, the problem is, the Kalpoe Lawyers have the scientific evidence that the tape was manipulated and edited to show that they said "she did" instead of "no, she didn't" and "how simple it was" instead of "how simple it was that night" from the N.F.I. AND AN AMERICAN LAB IN CALIFORNIA.

The results were definite: the tapes were edited, not only for time lapse on the Drd. Phil show, but to change what the Kalpoe kid said!

I think the Kalpoes and the posters at RU and FOB are in for a big surprise when it comes to the tape  Wink

We have been over this time and time before regarding this tape.  The only part of the tape I ever heard is what was on the news.  It is clear to me that Aruba did something to the tape.  Yes I know it was edited for the show because quite frankly it had to be because there is not enough time to show the tape on one show.  It will be just one more headline to show how corrupt Aruba is and just how far they will go.

I can't wait to see if Deepak shows up or not.  As soon as they see him there will be hatred from everyone because you could tell he is just such an evil individual to try and capitalize on a murder he helped commit.  Either way this sheds a bad light on Aruba.

I wonder if Paulus is uncapping the well in his back yard to put Deepak in there.

By the way I clearly think he said "she did".

Deepak is a demon.

In my business, I am trained to "guess" what people are saying (particularly those with foreign accents)' and I heard "she did 'n' you would be surprised how easy ..." (she did and you would be surprised), not she didn't!

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #62 on: December 16, 2006, 05:27:56 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Would some really smart monkey please review the Skeeters tape that Klaas left for us from Roger at Scrux and tell me where the comment about Natalee  dressing like a slut is located?  I seem to have missed it and I have read it several times...it must be my eyes. TIA

You have to bear in mind who transcribed this.  It was the church sisters who sold themselves out early on.  Of course, they transcribed what dear old Raj told them to transcribe.

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: December 16, 2006, 05:28:10 PM »

Would some really smart monkey please review the Skeeters tape that Klaas left for us from Roger at Scrux and tell me where the comment about Natalee  dressing like a slut is located?  I seem to have missed it and I have read it several times...it must be my eyes. TIA

It isn't there Lala'sMom.  Think that Klaas thought she copied it all but it was obviously at capacity of her copy ability so it was cut off.  I will see if I can copy it from that point.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #64 on: December 16, 2006, 05:29:38 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Good Afternoon, Monkeys,

Very busy day here but a couple of things I want to remind us of:

Remember Justinsmama's thought that at some point when they
were corralling Natalee into the Pimpmobile, she got away from them and went back into C&C and back outside looking confused.  The MB student sitting on a balcony at nearby bar says it was Deepak who went in and drug her out by the arm, up the sidewalk and around the corner.

This he said before it came out that the Pimpmobile was parked in the back of C&C for privacy and rapid get away.

This is mentioned in the HT's filing and is NOT going to look too good for Deepak.  I used to doubt the kid seeing this when he first told it to Dan at RWV but now it makes perfect sense.  Joran let her get away and Deepak was having none of that and went in and drug her out by the arm.

Perhaps this did not happen but this MB kid is on the record saying he saw it right from the start and his testimony will certainly carry a tremendous weight with any jury.

I recall that, Anna.  He stated Natalee went out, seemed to be looking for someone, then went back in and when she came out she was being led by Deepak to his car which had been moved to an area back and beyond C&C.  He was sitting on the balcony of ?Bahia? and had a good view.  He is the one who wished 1000 times he had stopped her.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: December 16, 2006, 05:30:48 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
[In my business, I am trained to "guess" what people are saying (particularly those with foreign accents)' and I heard "she did 'n' you would be surprised how easy ..." (she did and you would be surprised), not she didn't!

I have always thought your explanation the best on this, Tyler.  And that is exactly what I hear as well.  And even more so if you start an air conditioner in the middle of it and turn down the volume for the 'n' part.  Or have Deepak do a voice over.

Wasn't Steve Cohen on Dr. Phil's program when the tape was aired?  Was that the one where he lost his job?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: December 16, 2006, 05:33:46 PM »

Quote from: "Altruist"
Hope that one of the First if not the FIRST deposition conducted will be that of van der Straaten on the pile of Bonaire.

Take that deposition first lawyers for DR PHIL, CBS, et al.

Someone needs to get on the record what evidence that van der straaten was referring to when he answered the question "what makes you believe that NH is deceased?" & he answered "because I have seen the evidence & you haven't".

An excellent starting point, let's first establish why they all seem to think Natalee is dead and yet no one had one thing to do with it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #67 on: December 16, 2006, 05:33:58 PM »

[In my business, I am trained to "guess" what people are saying (particularly those with foreign accents)' and I heard "she did 'n' you would be surprised how easy ..." (she did and you would be surprised), not she didn't!

I have always thought your explanation the best on this, Tyler.  And that is exactly what I hear as well.  And even more so if you start an air conditioner in the middle of it and turn down the volume for the 'n' part.  Or have Deepak do a voice over.

Wasn't Steve Cohen on Dr. Phil's program when the tape was aired?  Was that the one where he lost his job?

No, Cohen was still flacking for them at Christmas last year, because it was around Christmas that Red was on via telephone with Cohen (Court TV, I think).  

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #68 on: December 16, 2006, 05:34:53 PM »

It isn't there Lala'sMom.  Think that Klaas thought she copied it all but it was obviously at capacity of her copy ability so it was cut off.  I will see if I can copy it from that point.

Oh I know it wasn't Klaas that did this.  I just want to be sure I heard that part about the way she dressed.  I was thinking maybe Deepak's attorney only heard the part about "did" and "didn't" and not what he really thinks about Natalee...(sarcasm here).
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #69 on: December 16, 2006, 05:35:06 PM »

I am not sure who has interpreted that tape for the Dutch but I know some pretty good people who do that, very professional.  I wish I had had a whack at it.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #70 on: December 16, 2006, 05:36:13 PM »

And didn't Stevie boy even admit he thought they did something to her or with her?  I forget.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #71 on: December 16, 2006, 05:36:28 PM »

Lala's, to your question about Deepak being on autopilot since he was able to see so much of what was going on in the backseat, I answer you the following:  To me he was watching it on his monitor that is in the vicinity of his sunvisor, and we already know he had one.

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: December 16, 2006, 05:37:47 PM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"
Quote from: "mishy"
This from the Paramount statement in the last thread is very interesting, IMHO:

In a parting shot in its statement, Paramount says, "We also intend to discover who or what has motivated this lawsuit from the Kalpoe brothers, two of the primary suspects in Natalee’s disappearance and two of the last people seen driving away with her in their car."

Yes, this will be very interesting.  Both the who and the what aspects.  At first blush you would think it is $ motivating it, but I don't think so.

I don't think so either, Sleuth. Dr. Phil is public enemy no.1 in Aruba because his show was used as a launching pad for the boycott. Who has suffered the most because of his show? It isn't the Kalpoes.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #73 on: December 16, 2006, 05:39:04 PM »

I do trust that those of you who saved all the BonAir transcripts have forwarded all that information to JQK, since there were many times when it was stated several times by said poster that she had full access to the dossier and she was arguing legal points based on having seen it.  If that is the case, I would think we might be seeing the "bad witch" under oath at some point.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #74 on: December 16, 2006, 05:43:05 PM »

Sorry I really messed up that post...my apologies. Embarassed
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: December 16, 2006, 05:43:11 PM »

Some were discussing the odd mindset in Aruba this morning and I will have to say I think this really plays into all of this.  It is the oddest I have ever encountered.

How on earth they think themselves the victims is just beyond me.  Natalee is missing and just about certainly dead, murdered in some way or other through drug OD or violence, we do not even know.

And yet, they are victims.  Something about the Dr. Phil show also really set them off.  They seem to think this entire country is tuned in daily awaiting our marching orders.  I like Dr. Phil but don't ever watch it as it falls at the wrong time of day for me.  I doubt I watch it twice a year.

And that is like their thinking Beth can magically make us boycott when I think we would be doing this with or without her blessing on it.

Not sure what you call that.  Maybe looking for a target to blame for their own failures or something like that but it is very strange.  Their reaction to things is just not normal.  Little things like saying Beth does not behave in the proper way for someone with a child missing.  HELLO!  There is no proper way!

Anita saying her own son is not safe for a girl to even get into a car with, all of it is just mind boggling.  Their minds are warped and badly.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #76 on: December 16, 2006, 05:44:30 PM »

Lala's, to your question about Deepak being on autopilot since he was able to see so much of what was going on in the backseat, I answer you the following:  To me he was watching it on his monitor that is in the vicinity of his sunvisor, and we already know he had one.

So true. I forgot about the rolling pimpmobile. Dang!  Where's my mind? Rolling Eyes
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: December 16, 2006, 05:45:31 PM »

Is anybody on right now a member at Scrux.com????

This is where the copy ends of:
Deepak Kalpoe: (unintelligible) Like Natalee, she has a trust fund, they can have,and they
have her a bank account open. It's a Natalee Holloway (unintelligible)... so. My mom got fired a few weeks because of this. They are afraid of a scandal.

Jamie Skeeters: See there’s a good examp

It's way into the interview, so alot closer to the end than the beginning.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: December 16, 2006, 05:45:49 PM »

Hope that one of the First if not the FIRST deposition conducted will be that of van der Straaten on the pile of Bonaire.

Take that deposition first lawyers for DR PHIL, CBS, et al.

Someone needs to get on the record what evidence that van der straaten was referring to when he answered the question "what makes you believe that NH is deceased?" & he answered "because I have seen the evidence & you haven't".

I agree.  Van der Straaten is one dirty cop and notice how no one hears about him anymore.  He was forced into his retirement because they know what he did.

Well I don't consider obtaining another appointment as retirement. Now he is on the pile of Bonaire as the Chief of Police (whatever damn title they assign to the function) to bring corruption there.  The only item mentioned about Bonaire is that van der Straaten wants to bring an updated radar system there to "help defer smuggling", LOL, LOL.  Yeah right, when a paid for shipment comes in that the bribe has been delivered they turn the radar system off, just like they have done on the Devil's Rock.

Yes you are right he did get another appointment.  I was referencing his job on Aruba at the time.  We had an Aruban poster here posting that he was retiring and it was planned before all this happened.  I never believe that for one second.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: December 16, 2006, 05:49:58 PM »

Yes, I remember that as well, there were a number of misdirections & misinformation coming from that direction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.