March 28, 2024, 11:54:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #561 12/16 - 12/18/2006  (Read 106872 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: December 16, 2006, 05:50:12 PM »

Oh, my, don't get me started on that trust fund they have all been drooling over since it was set up!  You'd think it was the Carnagie-Mellon instead of something fueled by cookouts and selling bracelets!

I must go make order out of chaos but save my place as I will be back later first chance I get!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: December 16, 2006, 05:50:45 PM »

Quote from: Kat_Gram
Quote from: "mishy"
This from the Paramount statement in the last thread is very interesting, IMHO:

Kat_Gram, here ya go:

PARAMOUNT Studios Speaks

http://www.eonline.com/news/article/index.jsp?uuid=842d5b63-98c9-4603-8e5e-b8c93c596c2d&page=2

He usually focuses on relationship problems, but even Dr. Phil couldn't resist joining the media circus surrounding the Natalie Holloway case. And now it may cost him.

Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, teenage brothers who were once considered prime suspects in the 18-year-old's May 30, 2005, disappearance while vacationing in Aruba, is suing the Dr. Phil show, claiming they were defamed on national TV.

The lawsuit, filed Wednesday in Los Angeles Superior Court, accuses McGraw, along with private investigator Jamie Skeeters and the CBS Television Group, of committing libel and slander, invasion of privacy, emotional distress, fraud, deceit and civil conspiracy by editing and airing an interview between Skeeters and Deepak Kalpoe to suggest the brothers somehow committed a crime.

The show's producer, Paramount Studios, slammed the lawsuit. "We stand by the integrity of the Dr. Phil show, our editing process and the accuracy of the program that we aired. We will vigorously defend against these baseless claims."

The episode in question aired Sept. 15, 2005, on the nationally syndicated show, days after the brothers were released from custody by Aruban police. Holloway was last seen getting in a car with the siblings and Dutch teen Joran Van Der Sloot, but authorities said they lacked sufficient evidence to hold the teens, in part because investigators could not determine whether Holloway was dead or alive since her body had yet to be found.

The complaint states that Skeeter secretly videotaped an interview with Deepak Kalpoe and then aired the illicit recording on Dr. Phil—after cutting it in such a way as to "create false, incriminating and defamatory statements that the plaintiffs engaged in criminal activity against Natalee Holloway."

Per court documents, McGraw & Co. specifically implied that the siblings slipped Holloway a date-rape drug, forced her to have nonconsensual sex and then supposedly aided in killing her and hiding the body, allegations which the Kalpoes and Van Der Sloot have denied.

But Paramount disputes the charge. "Deepak Kalpoe’s statements, which aired on the Dr. Phil show, were his own words presented in a manner that the show believed accurately reflected the sum and substance of what he said in a recorded interview with Jamie Skeeters in Aruba."

The suit claims Deepak Kalpoe agreed to the sit-down with the P.I. in the assumption that Skeeter might help clear him and his brother. Skeeter allegedly told Kalpoe that the gruff McGraw was a "god" who could "influence a country" and help their case.

After months of searching for the missing young woman, Aruban investigators shifted their probe away from the brothers and Van Der Sloot to pursue other leads. The case remains unsolved.

A lawyer for the Kalpoes could not be reached for comment Friday. Their suit seeks unspecified general, special and punitive damages.

In a parting shot in its statement, Paramount says, "We also intend to discover who or what has motivated this lawsuit from the Kalpoe brothers, two of the primary suspects in Natalee’s disappearance and two of the last people seen driving away with her in their car."

Shortly after the Kalpoes took legal action against Dr. Phil, Holloway's parents fired back.

Beth Twitty and Dave Holloway filed a civil wrongful-death suit against the teens Thursday in Los Angeles Superior Court, accusing them of causing their daughter's death by "intentionally, negligently, wantonly...unlawfully conducting themselves" in a way that brought about fatal injuries.

"All we want is justice for our daughter. There is no doubt in my mind that Deepak and Satish played a role in my daughter's death and should be held accountable," Beth Twitty said. "It is unconscionable that they have not been punished so far."

Bring Natalee home...
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: December 16, 2006, 05:52:07 PM »

Think it was as late as last week somebody pointed out that van der straaten & she were neighbors.  I consider that a blatant holding back of information that had it been ME would have been proferred from the start.

Deviousness abounds on the Devil's Rock.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: December 16, 2006, 05:55:35 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Well, if we are going to discuss the tape we need the entire thing and not just what Scrux has.  BTW I am referring to the one Klaas posted in this forum. I am sure dear Roger could not have imadvertently omitted that.   Anyone know where I can find the entire transcript?
Here is one important part of the tape
http://arubassilence.bravehost.com/Skeeter.htmlI have the full DVD, but since my computer crashed I would have to find the "slut" part, and then try to upload it for you to hear. does anyone know how many minutes into it where that is all said?

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: December 16, 2006, 05:58:03 PM »

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=648

This is where the transcript that Klaas copied over at Scrux is so you can see how long it is.

Thanks Hotshot.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #85 on: December 16, 2006, 05:58:53 PM »

Re: The Industry

[bold]Kat_Gram said:[/bold]
Whoever has the deepest pockets usually wins.
And the most power seen and unseen. It's the unseen one worries about.

[bold]mishy wrote:[/bold]
This from the Paramount statement in the last thread is very interesting, IMHO:
'"In a parting shot in its statement, Paramount says, "We also intend to discover who or what has motivated this lawsuit from the Kalpoe brothers, two of the primary suspects in Natalee’s disappearance and two of the last people seen driving away with her in their car."'

Yes this statement says a lot especially "intend to discover who or what"

I spent 3 decades in the Industry.. 5 years as a Union Bus. Agent/Negotiator. You do not want to mess with this Industry. Their arms are very long.

Was involved an high profile investigation/court case, making a difference between a civil and criminal case and had the lugs loosen on a wheel and a man caught in front of my home with a gun.

Individuals in the Industry are great; but you have to be prepared for them digging up any dirt et al in your life if you are in court with them, as is done is some other court cases also. Some testified on the case were blackballed in the Industry; one had his car run off the road, another committed suicide; one was conveniently moved in her job to another city.

All this brings back memories. But it might be the best that has ever happened to get Justice for Natalee

Does UPS truck the pkgs or fly them on reg. shipping. The pkg left Louisville 1AM on Thurs. Still have some hrs. left here for a delivery.
oh I hear a truck

And re: mail boxes... if you have earthlink you can get mailboxes that anonymous and free (sp)

Monkeys Keep up the Good Work!

IBE

PS Klaas, dress warm; it's getting "cold" and going to rain.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: December 16, 2006, 06:06:42 PM »

IBE, what kind of shipping did you request?  They gave me several options and I opted for pony express because nowadays mail is air mail and I figure with all the Christmas stuff, an old pony is as good as a horse when it is having to wait on loads and loads and lines and lines.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #87 on: December 16, 2006, 06:07:28 PM »

Crazybabyborg:

Thanks for the movie; I for one thought it was awesome! Thanks for sharing.

WOW!  I am so excited about this latest development in the case.  Hopefully the truth followed by some justice will be on it's way!  

Hope everyone is doing well and having fun getting ready for the holidays! Klass, love the tree you made!
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: December 16, 2006, 06:13:04 PM »

Coverage tonight on FOX...The Lineup / Guilfoyle 10pm EST
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: December 16, 2006, 06:23:25 PM »

CBB, thanks for the "Silent Night" movie.  I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Klaas, I hope your visit with the extended family was very nice.  

Just wanted everyone to know --- how much they are appreciated and each one adds something to the case for Natalee's justice, even though some are more silent and lurk, it is what is in each and every heart.  Not all of us are as eloquent as Anna and not all of us bring the daily news like Leslie, not all of us have the wherewithal to interpret the statements like CBB and not all have the analytical abilities of Lala's, but we all contribute in some way for "right," and when we are right, and we are tenacious, as this group  is, justice will come. . . . perhaps not on our time schedule but it will come.

At this time of year, I have to mention how this is a lot like prayer.  I often find myself "telling" the Lord how to solve my problems.  I know that is wrong and they are never solved in the way I thought they would be, but in a way I would have never thought of and we have to be patient because He knows best and He is in charge of Natalee's justice and we must pray that His will be done and that Natalee's family will have the answers.

I hope this is a blessed Christmas for each and everyone and that Christmas will bring us good news, but first I think we need to offer thanks to Him who hears us in our prayers, in our hearts, and thank Him for giving us Klaas, Red, Mrs. Red & Tom, for without them, we would all be scattered in the wilderness, seeking solace and a place to voice our hearts and our concerns and we need to ask His guidance that Beth & Dave and their families pursue a course that is pleasing in His eyes and that He will give them the strength to pursue this until justice prevails for their precious daughter.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: December 16, 2006, 06:23:35 PM »

MsMarple wrote:  A man has been accused of killing a 4-month old child, I think his own; "DNA" is mentioned in the article.
Quote:
Diabierna na corte a tuma lugar e caso den cual Ferdinand Alexander D. a wordo acusa di a mata Alexander D. E caso aki a impacta comunidad di Aruba, mirando cu e homber a wordo acusa di a mata su propio baby di 4 luna.
--
His name is Ferdinand Alexander Dijkhoff...sound familiar?

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: December 16, 2006, 06:32:29 PM »

eonline should research a bit deeper before making statements such as the following:

...who were once considered prime suspects...

They remain prime suspects.

and

After months of searching for the missing young woman, Aruban investigators shifted their probe away from the brothers and Van Der Sloot to pursue other leads. The case remains unsolved.

The Aruban probe has never been on JvdS/K2. The case has been solved. Aruba and we know who are responsible for Nat's disappearance, and it aint no illiusionist magician.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #92 on: December 16, 2006, 06:35:21 PM »

Alright,,, fess up, what kind of movie did I miss?

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: December 16, 2006, 06:35:32 PM »

Hi,

Regular shipping, I guess. Didn't think I needed it in a hurry... am just excited, I guess,     Like a care package from home

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, all.

Here another truck... gads See, I want to wear it out in LA..  should have ordered a sweat shirt..

Any clicks we can make to amazon.com also help Red and Tom.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: December 16, 2006, 06:36:56 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Just posted by MF at FOB.  This is the kind of BS you would expect from them.

Remember when Uncle Jossy said this on TV las night?:

Jossy: "Well they did confess it, we had the tape analyzed by some experts in Venezuela, it's a legitimate tape and they did admit to having sex but not only on the tape, they admitted to having sex with the girl when she was going in and out of consciousness in the car".

Well, the problem is, the Kalpoe Lawyers have the scientific evidence that the tape was manipulated and edited to show that they said "she did" instead of "no, she didn't" and "how simple it was" instead of "how simple it was that night" from the N.F.I. AND AN AMERICAN LAB IN CALIFORNIA.

The results were definite: the tapes were edited, not only for time lapse on the Drd. Phil show, but to change what the Kalpoe kid said!

I think the Kalpoes and the posters at RU and FOB are in for a big surprise when it comes to the tape  Wink

ohhhh klaas.... I just love surprises.... Wink

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: December 16, 2006, 06:39:57 PM »

Quote from: "cubbeegirl"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Just posted by MF at FOB.  This is the kind of BS you would expect from them.

Remember when Uncle Jossy said this on TV las night?:

Jossy: "Well they did confess it, we had the tape analyzed by some experts in Venezuela, it's a legitimate tape and they did admit to having sex but not only on the tape, they admitted to having sex with the girl when she was going in and out of consciousness in the car".

Well, the problem is, the Kalpoe Lawyers have the scientific evidence that the tape was manipulated and edited to show that they said "she did" instead of "no, she didn't" and "how simple it was" instead of "how simple it was that night" from the N.F.I. AND AN AMERICAN LAB IN CALIFORNIA.

The results were definite: the tapes were edited, not only for time lapse on the Drd. Phil show, but to change what the Kalpoe kid said!

I think the Kalpoes and the posters at RU and FOB are in for a big surprise when it comes to the tape  Wink

ohhhh klaas.... I just love surprises.... Wink

And just in time for Christmas! LOL!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #96 on: December 16, 2006, 06:41:33 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
CBB, thanks for the "Silent Night" movie.  I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Klaas, I hope your visit with the extended family was very nice.  

Just wanted everyone to know --- how much they are appreciated and each one adds something to the case for Natalee's justice, even though some are more silent and lurk, it is what is in each and every heart.  Not all of us are as eloquent as Anna and not all of us bring the daily news like Leslie, not all of us have the wherewithal to interpret the statements like CBB and not all have the analytical abilities of Lala's, but we all contribute in some way for "right," and when we are right, and we are tenacious, as this group  is, justice will come. . . . perhaps not on our time schedule but it will come.

At this time of year, I have to mention how this is a lot like prayer.  I often find myself "telling" the Lord how to solve my problems.  I know that is wrong and they are never solved in the way I thought they would be, but in a way I would have never thought of and we have to be patient because He knows best and He is in charge of Natalee's justice and we must pray that His will be done and that Natalee's family will have the answers.

I hope this is a blessed Christmas for each and everyone and that Christmas will bring us good news, but first I think we need to offer thanks to Him who hears us in our prayers, in our hearts, and thank Him for giving us Klaas, Red, Mrs. Red & Tom, for without them, we would all be scattered in the wilderness, seeking solace and a place to voice our hearts and our concerns and we need to ask His guidance that Beth & Dave and their families pursue a course that is pleasing in His eyes and that He will give them the strength to pursue this until justice prevails for their precious daughter.

Made me cry, Tyler. You have such a gift for touching the heart! Yep, I have the feeling there are many hearts here, knit together with a common Spirit. Sometimes I flirt with the feeling of lonliness, but your post is one of the many reminders left for me along my way that I am always Blessed with "connectedness". Thank You, Tyler!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #97 on: December 16, 2006, 06:48:06 PM »

Quote from: "cubbeegirl"
Alright,,, fess up, what kind of movie did I miss?

Here, Cubbie. My Christmas Card for all the beautiful monkeys! The link is below the card and I HOPE it doesn't blow the margins!

http://www.asilentnightmovie.com/
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: December 16, 2006, 06:48:20 PM »

Just had a thought.

There was alot of publicity regarding Jamie Skeeters tape of DK & why was there so much publicity?  Because the CD sent by Skeeters to ALE had been altered.

Now, from reading the transcript of the tape it is evident that DK attorney has convinced DK that DK doesn't have anything to worry about criminally, that he should keep his mouth shut so that he can make big $$'s in the future for people to hear his story in books, movie, interviews & publications THAT HE WILL BE PAID FOR.

Now then we see JVDS going ON THE RECORD with his stories that of course ALE will have access to.

So JVDS is going on the record, DK is following advice of attorney cuz he thinks he is going to make loads of $$$$'s, in the meantime JVDS goes on his campaign of publicity.

Me thinks that DK has been tricked in a big way, if he & SK are innocent of any wrong doing, going public would have been the way to go as it was the right thing to do & MAYBE then a financial benefit would have gone their way but they didn't do that.  DK greed got in the way of him doing the right thing & it will be his downfall for their is no other reasonable explanation for not coming forth with the truth in total other than him being involved as an accomplice.

Think DK attorney has a secret that PVDS is being paid a favor for?  Seems the only attorney who may have been clean is Antonio Carlos.  But who knows for sure?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #99 on: December 16, 2006, 06:50:20 PM »

Klaas................I'm so sorry! Can I do anything at this point to resize??

Embarassed
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.