March 28, 2024, 04:08:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #561 12/16 - 12/18/2006  (Read 106752 times)
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: December 16, 2006, 08:30:35 PM »

I also find that Paramount statement striking.

It shows again that this case has a very heavy "wedge" potential. I have little doubt that Paramount has ties to Aruba as an entertainment entity, and this case can't be too convenient for them. By them saying that, they acknowledge that their interest in protecting their creative human assets trumps the connections they may have. Interesting. We will see...

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: December 16, 2006, 08:34:08 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Just posted by MF at FOB.  This is the kind of BS you would expect from them.

Remember when Uncle Jossy said this on TV las night?:

Jossy: "Well they did confess it, we had the tape analyzed by some experts in Venezuela, it's a legitimate tape and they did admit to having sex but not only on the tape, they admitted to having sex with the girl when she was going in and out of consciousness in the car".

Well, the problem is, the Kalpoe Lawyers have the scientific evidence that the tape was manipulated and edited to show that they said "she did" instead of "no, she didn't" and "how simple it was" instead of "how simple it was that night" from the N.F.I. AND AN AMERICAN LAB IN CALIFORNIA.

The results were definite: the tapes were edited, not only for time lapse on the Drd. Phil show, but to change what the Kalpoe kid said!

I think the Kalpoes and the posters at RU and FOB are in for a big surprise when it comes to the tape  Wink

What makes these idiots tick?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #122 on: December 16, 2006, 08:36:58 PM »

I like Dr. Phil. But I never watch him. I am at work when he is in and it might be on later. I will have to look. If I have the TV on it is ususally CNN and I have seen nothing. Reading is just not the same.  

I did look around today and Deepak still has Visa problems.
His passport is still as a citizen of Surinam and if he is found guilty of anything, he goes back and can never have citizenship in Aruba.
His neck is in a noose.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: December 16, 2006, 08:37:28 PM »

The Dutch said the tapes WERE edited, but NOT tampered with as to what they said factually. They have fudged that around to say that the tapes were itampered with. More "alternative reality" at work.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #124 on: December 16, 2006, 08:38:34 PM »

Quote from: "Altruist"
Hope that one of the First if not the FIRST deposition conducted will be that of van der Straaten on the pile of Bonaire.

Take that deposition first lawyers for DR PHIL, CBS, et al.

Someone needs to get on the record what evidence that van der straaten was referring to when he answered the question "what makes you believe that NH is deceased?" & he answered "because I have seen the evidence & you haven't".

Absolutely.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #125 on: December 16, 2006, 08:41:26 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Joran 8/8:The suspect was shown/informed that he had stated that he and the girl went for a walk. And that there was a statement of someone that saw Deepak Kalpoe's car at a location that was several hundred yards away from the Fishermans hut.
He was asked about the logic of this and other issues and whether he can explain why he was there with the other boys in that particular location.
The suspect did not respond.

Does anyone know who this "someone" might be?  Have we ever discussed this before?

The Gardener.

I thought that was the pond area.  Is that the same thing?  I am getting forgetful lately.  Rolling Eyes
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: December 16, 2006, 08:42:27 PM »

From the Skeeters tape, Deepak has shown what a snivelling rat he is and if he thinks that he had been maligned, well too bad.
He is one of the three prime suspects to this day. He was the driver of the car. He was an adult ( well in years ). He took orders from Joran. He went along with the plan that they had acted out 20 x before. He could have delivered Natalee to the HI as she wanted. He could have stopped it. He could have let her out of the car safely. But he didn't and that shows me what he is made of. Rat Poop. And his brother Junior Rat Poop was also over the age of eighteen.
And now he wants a big pay day .

He's a scheming con-artist with an ego as big as Aruba, IMO.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: December 16, 2006, 08:44:17 PM »

I didn't think of that Straten statement. I wonder if he can be deposed, and if his testimony can be admissible.

ALONG WITH THAT...

I am wondering if, even if evidence becomes a matter of public record under the LAWS of another country (USA), it STILL has to be disallowed under the Dutch "system". Remmeber that they say that if the evidence gets out, it can't be used in a Dutch proceeding. What if someone were compelled under the laws of SOME OTHER country to make it known in their judicial system's actions?

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: December 16, 2006, 08:44:24 PM »

"how simple it was" instead of "how simple it was that night"

To me the 2 above statements are the same as Skeeters was only concerned with the night of 5/29-5/30.     Interesting that DK & his representatives think the words "that night" are so necessary.  Wonder why?  What was DK doing the night of 5/30-5/31 when his auto was seen at PVDS home early hours of 5/31 by the 2 sent there by Charles Croes?  Did PVDS have the 2 culprits leave when he got the phone call from ALE disclosing the soon to come arrival of Beth, Jug, et al along with 2 ALE.

Think Charles Croes should also be questioned as to what he believed to be the occurances that he referenced in his internet posting about what horribleness was going to be discovered to have taken place.  Greta "On the Record" has much on video with Charles Croes that was never aired.  Think it would be very good for her to turn it all over to JQK, don't you all?

Perhaps it has been already turned over to JQK. I am thinking so.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #129 on: December 16, 2006, 08:47:06 PM »

Joran 8/8:The suspect was shown/informed that he had stated that he and the girl went for a walk. And that there was a statement of someone that saw Deepak Kalpoe's car at a location that was several hundred yards away from the Fishermans hut.
He was asked about the logic of this and other issues and whether he can explain why he was there with the other boys in that particular location.

Does anyone know who this "someone" might be?  Have we ever discussed this before?

The Gardener.

I thought that was the pond area.  Is that the same thing?  I am getting forgetful lately.  Rolling Eyes

I don't think we have ever discussed this, and I do not believe this is where the gardener said he saw them but I do not have a good recall for Aruba's geography only having been there twice and once was only 2 days on business, plus add that I have a spatial problem about N, E, S and W, and I don't know nothing.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #130 on: December 16, 2006, 08:50:21 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
MsMarple wrote:  A man has been accused of killing a 4-month old child, I think his own; "DNA" is mentioned in the article.
Quote:
Diabierna na corte a tuma lugar e caso den cual Ferdinand Alexander D. a wordo acusa di a mata Alexander D. E caso aki a impacta comunidad di Aruba, mirando cu e homber a wordo acusa di a mata su propio baby di 4 luna.
--
His name is Ferdinand Alexander Dijkhoff...sound familiar?

LESLIE:  I see what you mean....
Please ask Klaas for my email asddress
I have alot of "Dijkhoff" info
Thanks!
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: December 16, 2006, 08:53:24 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
I didn't think of that Straten statement. I wonder if he can be deposed, and if his testimony can be admissible.

ALONG WITH THAT...

I am wondering if, even if evidence becomes a matter of public record under the LAWS of another country (USA), it STILL has to be disallowed under the Dutch "system". Remmeber that they say that if the evidence gets out, it can't be used in a Dutch proceeding. What if someone were compelled under the laws of SOME OTHER country to make it known in their judicial system's actions?

It was my impression that as long as the information was not leaked by the "Prosecutor's Office" that it would not be in jeopardy, but this was during the time that lots of misinformation was being filtered around by persons who have since been discredited.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #132 on: December 16, 2006, 08:53:35 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "AZLady"
Kat, it is possible that the only tape the Kalpoes and their attorneys have is the one that the Arubans tampered with and modified to reflect their own interpretation.  It might not be identical to the original tape the FBI holds.  If this is the case, Deepak and Satish have lied to their attorneys.  That won't be pretty.

I think most of us here will recall that the witch was with the ALE when they received it and were viewing it.  Perhaps, she was called to help them alter the tape.  She definitely told us she was there.  No way around that chit.

Oh, yeah, I remember reading that. She posted that she really had a "hands on" insider's position in that viewing...it made the reader wonder if the ALE was giving out tickets to the viewing via McDonald's Happy Meals. It was insane.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: December 16, 2006, 08:54:20 PM »

CBB, thanks for the "Silent Night" movie.  I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Klaas, I hope your visit with the extended family was very nice.  

Just wanted everyone to know --- how much they are appreciated and each one adds something to the case for Natalee's justice, even though some are more silent and lurk, it is what is in each and every heart.  Not all of us are as eloquent as Anna and not all of us bring the daily news like Leslie, not all of us have the wherewithal to interpret the statements like CBB and not all have the analytical abilities of Lala's, but we all contribute in some way for "right," and when we are right, and we are tenacious, as this group  is, justice will come. . . . perhaps not on our time schedule but it will come.

At this time of year, I have to mention how this is a lot like prayer.  I often find myself "telling" the Lord how to solve my problems.  I know that is wrong and they are never solved in the way I thought they would be, but in a way I would have never thought of and we have to be patient because He knows best and He is in charge of Natalee's justice and we must pray that His will be done and that Natalee's family will have the answers.

I hope this is a blessed Christmas for each and everyone and that Christmas will bring us good news, but first I think we need to offer thanks to Him who hears us in our prayers, in our hearts, and thank Him for giving us Klaas, Red, Mrs. Red & Tom, for without them, we would all be scattered in the wilderness, seeking solace and a place to voice our hearts and our concerns and we need to ask His guidance that Beth & Dave and their families pursue a course that is pleasing in His eyes and that He will give them the strength to pursue this until justice prevails for their precious daughter.

Wise words.  {{{Tylergirl}}}

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #134 on: December 16, 2006, 08:57:31 PM »

Seems to me "several hundred yards away from the Fishermans hut" could be the drop off location near the Marriott.

On another point:
The racquet club witness is named CARLOS RAMOS
The Arashi beach witness/construction worker is CARLOS RAMOS

The rumor of 2 "surf shop" guys disappearing that Monday morning
...A CARLOS RAMOS works for the Pelican Watersports co.

Coincidence?
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: December 16, 2006, 08:58:44 PM »

Quote from: "sb"

ALONG WITH THAT...

It was my impression that as long as the information was not leaked by the "Prosecutor's Office" that it would not be in jeopardy, but this was during the time that lots of misinformation was being filtered around by persons who have since been discredited.

IF that is true, we can get every jot and tittle of evidence through discovery and it won't cost us the Dutch-Aruban cas either!

We could know the whole scenario from that night... and STILL be able to prosecute on Aruba's turf AS WELL AS our own. Nice.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #136 on: December 16, 2006, 08:59:21 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Good Afternoon, Monkeys,

Very busy day here but a couple of things I want to remind us of:

Remember Justinsmama's thought that at some point when they
were corralling Natalee into the Pimpmobile, she got away from them and went back into C&C and back outside looking confused.  The MB student sitting on a balcony at nearby bar says it was Deepak who went in and drug her out by the arm, up the sidewalk and around the corner.

This he said before it came out that the Pimpmobile was parked in the back of C&C for privacy and rapid get away.

This is mentioned in the HT's filing and is NOT going to look too good for Deepak.  I used to doubt the kid seeing this when he first told it to Dan at RWV but now it makes perfect sense.  Joran let her get away and Deepak was having none of that and went in and drug her out by the arm.

Perhaps this did not happen but this MB kid is on the record saying he saw it right from the start and his testimony will certainly carry a tremendous weight with any jury.

I recall that, Anna.  He stated Natalee went out, seemed to be looking for someone, then went back in and when she came out she was being led by Deepak to his car which had been moved to an area back and beyond C&C.  He was sitting on the balcony of ?Bahia? and had a good view.  He is the one who wished 1000 times he had stopped her.

Yes.. he was a sweet boy and I fear this will haunt him for a long time, and he thought that it would. He was the one who didn't know if she was calling out for help. I remember seeing him being interviewed. JK2, etc. have hurt a lot of people, and shame on them all.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #137 on: December 16, 2006, 08:59:34 PM »

The road by the pond where the gardener saw the car is just east of the huts. I was actually looking at T4N  recently and it was marked off on a map. Alot closer than what I had previously thought. That is one of the reasons why I currently think that the cell call was made from there and not the huts. The layout of the cell towers is North to South in that area and a call made from where the car was spotted from Joran's phone to the Kalpoe's in Hooiberg is a possibility.  
I also think and have though for a long time that if Deepak / Satish were to tell the truth it would come out that their involvement would result in charges. Don't know enough about Dutch law regarding what we would call " accessories " to a crime. But there has to a reason why they have not turned on the Sloots. They don't seem like the sort that would miss a chance to save their own butts, do they, the Kalpoe family ?
But this is all just speculation.
The response by Paramount will be delicious no doubt.
Lately, it seems as if the forces have gathered :
Jensen, DeVries, who ever the judge was that kept them as suspects,
Jossy and his tape, the lawsuit, Dr. Phil, Paramount.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: December 16, 2006, 09:00:44 PM »

I like Dr. Phil. But I never watch him. I am at work when he is in and it might be on later. I will have to look. If I have the TV on it is ususally CNN and I have seen nothing. Reading is just not the same.  

I did look around today and Deepak still has Visa problems.
His passport is still as a citizen of Surinam and if he is found guilty of anything, he goes back and can never have citizenship in Aruba.
His neck is in a noose.

Dr. Phil is on here in the afternoon and replayed sometime after midnight.  It's like Oprah is on in the morning and replayed at 11:00 pm in my area.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: December 16, 2006, 09:02:31 PM »

The Gardener.

I don't think we have ever discussed this, and I do not believe this is where the gardener said he saw them but I do not have a good recall for Aruba's geography only having been there twice and once was only 2 days on business, plus add that I have a spatial problem about N, E, S and W, and I don't know nothing.

Well, I am going to say then on a picture... up / down/left right. I have to think about directions too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.