March 28, 2024, 05:11:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #561 12/16 - 12/18/2006  (Read 106759 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: December 16, 2006, 09:05:16 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
I like Dr. Phil. But I never watch him. I am at work when he is in and it might be on later. I will have to look. If I have the TV on it is ususally CNN and I have seen nothing. Reading is just not the same.  

I did look around today and Deepak still has Visa problems.
His passport is still as a citizen of Surinam and if he is found guilty of anything, he goes back and can never have citizenship in Aruba.
His neck is in a noose.

Dr. Phil is on here in the afternoon and replayed sometime after midnight.  It's like Oprah is on in the morning and replayed at 11:00 pm in my area.

It is the same way here too.  Dr. Phil comes on at 3:00 on CBS and then again at 5:00 on another cable channel (55 WLNY in NY).
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #141 on: December 16, 2006, 09:06:50 PM »

Florida, you've been to Aruba, why are they so wierd about this case there ?
And
Didn't Jossy ( who I want to adopt me ) say that the tape he has with Dompig will be available to Dana and SM ?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #142 on: December 16, 2006, 09:08:37 PM »

I didn't get the idea that ALE was talking about the gardener, but then again I most likely am wrong.  It just jumped out at me when I read it.  If it isn't the gardener, then who is it?  I know, more questions.  Sorry.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: December 16, 2006, 09:09:17 PM »

The road by the pond where the gardener saw the car is just east of the huts. I was actually looking at T4N  recently and it was marked off on a map. Alot closer than what I had previously thought. That is one of the reasons why I currently think that the cell call was made from there and not the huts. The layout of the cell towers is North to South in that area and a call made from where the car was spotted from Joran's phone to the Kalpoe's in Hooiberg is a possibility.  

I'm one of the few who always believed the gardener.  I don't even know why.  Deepak said he went home, got online and chatted with JCC.  He didn't chat constantly, but went to watch TV.  Why go into chat if you want to watch TV?  Because it wasn't Deepak, it was Satish.  He needed a reason he did not say much in chat.  If he had, Deepak's friend would have suspected it wasn't Deepak.  Remember also that Dr. Phil has a tape of Nadira saying she thinks her boys got home around 3:00 a.m.  (I used to go into a chat room regularly.  Many times we would log in with different screenames and others would try to guess who we were.  It rarely took long if the person was 'chatting'.)

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #144 on: December 16, 2006, 09:14:29 PM »

Quote from: crazybabyborg
Quote from: "Tylergal"

Just wanted everyone to know --- how much they are appreciated and each one adds something to the case for Natalee's justice, even though some are more silent and lurk, it is what is in each and every heart.  Not all of us are as eloquent as Anna and not all of us bring the daily news like Leslie, not all of us have the wherewithal to interpret the statements like CBB and not all have the analytical abilities of Lala's, but we all contribute in some way for "right," and when we are right, and we are tenacious, as this group  is, justice will come. . . . perhaps not on our time schedule but it will come.

At this time of year, I have to mention how this is a lot like prayer.  I often find myself "telling" the Lord how to solve my problems.  I know that is wrong and they are never solved in the way I thought they would be, but in a way I would have never thought of and we have to be patient because He knows best and He is in charge of Natalee's justice and we must pray that His will be done and that Natalee's family will have the answers.

I hope this is a blessed Christmas for each and everyone and that Christmas will bring us good news, but first I think we need to offer thanks to Him who hears us in our prayers, in our hearts, and thank Him for giving us Klaas, Red, Mrs. Red & Tom, for without them, we would all be scattered in the wilderness, seeking solace and a place to voice our hearts and our concerns and we need to ask His guidance that Beth & Dave and their families pursue a course that is pleasing in His eyes and that He will give them the strength to pursue this until justice prevails for their precious daughter.

AMEN! Thank you Tylergal, for putting this so elequently. God Bless. The same sentiments are in my thoughts , and this prayer is  in my heart.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #145 on: December 16, 2006, 09:16:42 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
CBB, thanks for the "Silent Night" movie.  I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Klaas, I hope your visit with the extended family was very nice.  

Just wanted everyone to know --- how much they are appreciated and each one adds something to the case for Natalee's justice, even though some are more silent and lurk, it is what is in each and every heart.  Not all of us are as eloquent as Anna and not all of us bring the daily news like Leslie, not all of us have the wherewithal to interpret the statements like CBB and not all have the analytical abilities of Lala's, but we all contribute in some way for "right," and when we are right, and we are tenacious, as this group  is, justice will come. . . . perhaps not on our time schedule but it will come.

At this time of year, I have to mention how this is a lot like prayer.  I often find myself "telling" the Lord how to solve my problems.  I know that is wrong and they are never solved in the way I thought they would be, but in a way I would have never thought of and we have to be patient because He knows best and He is in charge of Natalee's justice and we must pray that His will be done and that Natalee's family will have the answers.

I hope this is a blessed Christmas for each and everyone and that Christmas will bring us good news, but first I think we need to offer thanks to Him who hears us in our prayers, in our hearts, and thank Him for giving us Klaas, Red, Mrs. Red & Tom, for without them, we would all be scattered in the wilderness, seeking solace and a place to voice our hearts and our concerns and we need to ask His guidance that Beth & Dave and their families pursue a course that is pleasing in His eyes and that He will give them the strength to pursue this until justice prevails for their precious daughter.

Merry Christmas to you and yours, Tyler; I think it is He, who has called each and every one of us, (with our unique gifts & heritage), to gather together here regulary at Scared Monkeys for Natalee and for her family, to see this case through to a timely and just resolution.  Natalee needs us.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: December 16, 2006, 09:17:40 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "Altruist"
Hope that one of the First if not the FIRST deposition conducted will be that of van der Straaten on the pile of Bonaire.

Take that deposition first lawyers for DR PHIL, CBS, et al.

Someone needs to get on the record what evidence that van der straaten was referring to when he answered the question "what makes you believe that NH is deceased?" & he answered "because I have seen the evidence & you haven't".

An excellent starting point, let's first establish why they all seem to think Natalee is dead and yet no one had one thing to do with it.

While CA and the US can't enforce a subpoena in Aruba, I'm assuming that if 2K are offering up affidavits of Arubans, there's something in the law that allows Defendants to depose or otherwise question them.  Anyone know?  Are they going to bring Arubans to CA to testify?  Do the Arubans have to submit to a deposition and questioning by the Defendants if their statements are being used by Plaintiffs?   Question

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #147 on: December 16, 2006, 09:22:25 PM »

The road by the pond where the gardener saw the car is just east of the huts. I was actually looking at T4N  recently and it was marked off on a map. Alot closer than what I had previously thought. That is one of the reasons why I currently think that the cell call was made from there and not the huts. The layout of the cell towers is North to South in that area and a call made from where the car was spotted from Joran's phone to the Kalpoe's in Hooiberg is a possibility.  

I'm one of the few who always believed the gardener.  I don't even know why.  Deepak said he went home, got online and chatted with JCC.  He didn't chat constantly, but went to watch TV.  Why go into chat if you want to watch TV?  Because it wasn't Deepak, it was Satish.  He needed a reason he did not say much in chat.  If he had, Deepak's friend would have suspected it wasn't Deepak.  Remember also that Dr. Phil has a tape of Nadira saying she thinks her boys got home around 3:00 a.m.  (I used to go into a chat room regularly.  Many times we would log in with different screenames and others would try to guess who we were.  It rarely took long if the person was 'chatting'.)

I think Satish bailed and went home very early. Hey, Just because it was Joran's phone, doesn't mean it was Joran who made the call. And then the thing about waiting UP for Joran. That is crazy. A brother would wait up for a brother but Joran could have found another means home. They have cabs. The people who have been to Aruba have walked from the Huts to the HI via the beach, past the Marriott and it isn't a great distance.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: December 16, 2006, 09:25:27 PM »

Are we 100% SURE that the US can't enforce a subpoena in Aruba? I think they can compel a deposition in any country which has diplomatic relations with us.

And also, is it true that Deepak loses his Aruban visa for 5 years if he comes to the US? If that is so, WHY did they file that lawsuit, knowing almost certainly that at some point he would HAVE to come here to press the suit forward.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #149 on: December 16, 2006, 09:26:42 PM »

The blogs have kept this thing going to the point where some very professional persons who have the abilty to make something happen seem to be doing so. Since Aruba seems to want to just let it wither away.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #150 on: December 16, 2006, 09:30:43 PM »

I also think and have though for a long time that if Deepak / Satish were to tell the truth it would come out that their involvement would result in charges. Don't know enough about Dutch law regarding what we would call " accessories " to a crime. But there has to a reason why they have not turned on the Sloots. They don't seem like the sort that would miss a chance to save their own butts, do they, the Kalpoe family ?
But this is all just speculation.
The response by Paramount will be delicious no doubt.
Lately, it seems as if the forces have gathered :
Jensen, DeVries, who ever the judge was that kept them as suspects,
Jossy and his tape, the lawsuit, Dr. Phil, Paramount.

...........a gathering of eagles.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: December 16, 2006, 09:37:40 PM »

My thanks to CBB for that beautiful card and for the silent night link. It has placed me in the real Christmas spirit.  

Tyler- your warmth and love come through for everyone to see.  Thank you for who you are, and for what you share with all of us.  

Merry Christmas all.

Sunny

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: December 16, 2006, 09:40:05 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Coverage tonight on FOX...The Lineup / Guilfoyle 10pm EST

JUST A REMINDER
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: December 16, 2006, 09:40:30 PM »

There is a definite feeling that the good guys are mounting a comeback in this case.

I was extremely concerned, with the ny judge's ruling, that it would just have nowhere else to go for life. Every realistic avenue seemed like it was exhausted. There is looking like there is hope again now.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: December 16, 2006, 09:40:57 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Some were discussing the odd mindset in Aruba this morning and I will have to say I think this really plays into all of this.  It is the oddest I have ever encountered.

How on earth they think themselves the victims is just beyond me.  Natalee is missing and just about certainly dead, murdered in some way or other through drug OD or violence, we do not even know.

And yet, they are victims.  Something about the Dr. Phil show also really set them off.  They seem to think this entire country is tuned in daily awaiting our marching orders.  I like Dr. Phil but don't ever watch it as it falls at the wrong time of day for me.  I doubt I watch it twice a year.

And that is like their thinking Beth can magically make us boycott when I think we would be doing this with or without her blessing on it.

Not sure what you call that.  Maybe looking for a target to blame for their own failures or something like that but it is very strange.  Their reaction to things is just not normal.  Little things like saying Beth does not behave in the proper way for someone with a child missing.  HELLO!  There is no proper way!

Anita saying her own son is not safe for a girl to even get into a car with, all of it is just mind boggling.  Their minds are warped and badly.

One of the partners at Cremer Kopon deals with negotiations with international clients.  I posted his comments on a book on the subject of cross-cultural mediation on the last thread.  I'd guess this firm is trying to bridge that gap.  Telling Kock what will or won't fly in the US.  Wording documents not only to conform to our law, but to play to a jury and the media, since public opinion is what this case is about.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #155 on: December 16, 2006, 09:42:59 PM »

There were visa problems. But does he need a visa for just a visit ?
Think the five years was in regards to Deepak coming to the USA to go to school for an extended period. That would be an Aruban thing, the length of time you are allowed to be away without it counting as an absence in the time period used to count residency.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: December 16, 2006, 09:44:15 PM »

Quote from: "San"

JUST A REMINDER

And the Bulls beat the Hawks in an overtime thrillah just in time for me to watch!   Smile

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: December 16, 2006, 09:45:05 PM »

Quote from: "San"

JUST A REMINDER

And the Bulls beat the Hawks in an overtime thrillah just in time for me to watch!   Smile

Laughing
crazybabyborg
« Reply #158 on: December 16, 2006, 09:45:24 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
My thanks to CBB for that beautiful card and for the silent night link. It has placed me in the real Christmas spirit.  

Tyler- your warmth and love come through for everyone to see.  Thank you for who you are, and for what you share with all of us.  

Merry Christmas all.

Sunny

Your most welcome, AZ!  Wink

Kimberly coming on soon, right??
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: December 16, 2006, 09:47:11 PM »

There were visa problems. But does he need a visa for just a visit ?
Think the five years was in regards to Deepak coming to the USA to go to school for an extended period. That would be an Aruban thing, the length of time you are allowed to be away without it counting as an absence in the time period used to count residency.

Idea Speaking of Deepak coming to the US, one of the things Greta's legal expert said with regard to jurisdiction is that while the "related case" may not get JQK's suit into the system, they could wait until the Kalpoes come to CA and serve them then.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.