March 28, 2024, 05:12:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #561 12/16 - 12/18/2006  (Read 106832 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #200 on: December 16, 2006, 10:42:38 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Quote from: "klaasend"
hmmmmmmmmmmm, Tacky's attitude is interesting.......

Sure, he'd love to see the Kalpoes take all the blame.

Yeah, Joran seemed to want that as well in the Greta interview. I was curious as to whether he might be concerned that K2s would point to Joran if deposed.

I can hear Joe Tacopina on the phone right now telling people in Aruba I don't care how you make it happen make sure they drop the charges.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #201 on: December 16, 2006, 10:43:39 PM »

I don't understand why Joey T. was even on tonight, he is not involved in this case (The kalpoe lawsuit). They just needed someone to fill in the time gap, and they dug in the bottom of the barrel for Joey Laughing
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #202 on: December 16, 2006, 10:44:57 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Joe Tacopina aid in Joran's lawsuit didn't claim Joran caused the death of Natalee and the Kalpoes lawsuit does.

Joe Tacopina said Dr. Phils tape was in fact doctored.

He said the Kalpoes will probably walk away from the lawsuit and they will never get deposed in the United States.

I wonder how many people will need to run out and buy "depends" when they find out the tape was NOT doctored?

Deepak knows the Dr. Phil's tape is legit.  Whatever happened to that tape, I think that Tacopina, Kock, and many others actually believe it was doctored.  There are going to be some people angry with Deepak.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
crazybabyborg
« Reply #203 on: December 16, 2006, 10:46:29 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
I don't understand why Joey T. was even on tonight, he is not involved in this case (The kalpoe lawsuit). They just needed someone to fill in the time gap, and they dug in the bottom of the barrel for Joey Laughing

I had the feeling he was TRYING to come off as only passively interested. You know, "Doesn't have anything to do with me or Joran, but here's my opinion, since you asked."
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #204 on: December 16, 2006, 10:48:10 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"

I had the feeling he was TRYING to come off as only passively interested. You know, "Doesn't have anything to do with me or Joran, but here's my opinion, since you asked."
Yes, if I heard him correctly, he said "Joran and  I were not invited to this dance"....did anyone else hear it that way?
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #205 on: December 16, 2006, 10:48:43 PM »

Tacky's prediction: K2s will walk away from the Dr. Phil suit and will never be deposed.

He wishes. Kalpoes under oath is dangerous for the Sloots.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: December 16, 2006, 10:48:56 PM »

Laughing  Laughing I just e-mailed Kimberly with comments about the show.  I also said that I usually cringe when Tacopina comes on because I want to throw things at him but my TV is in the way.  I added that he was rather well behaved tonight, but wrong about the tapes (IMO).

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
crazybabyborg
« Reply #207 on: December 16, 2006, 10:49:07 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Joe Tacopina aid in Joran's lawsuit didn't claim Joran caused the death of Natalee and the Kalpoes lawsuit does.

He said the Kalpoes will probably walk away from the lawsuit and they will never get deposed in the United States.

I wonder how many people will need to run out and buy "depends" when they find out the tape was NOT doctored?

Deepak knows the Dr. Phil's tape is legit.  Whatever happened to that tape, I think that Tacopina, Kock, and many others actually believe it was doctored.  There are going to be some people angry with Deepak.

I think you're right. I think you're absolutely right! Kock doesn't strike me as a wild cannon, and I think he actually believes the tape has been altered. Here's the thing: didn't they send the tape to Holland to be authenticated? The word must have come back saying it had been manipulated. Marco?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #208 on: December 16, 2006, 10:51:15 PM »

FORMER suspects?   I don't think so!

Yes, caught that...my radar went up at that point...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: December 16, 2006, 10:51:44 PM »

I think you're right. I think you're absolutely right! Kock doesn't strike me as a wild cannon, and I think he actually believes the tape has been altered. Here's the thing: didn't they send the tape to Holland to be authenticated? The word must have come back saying it had been manipulated. Marco?

What NFI said was very vague.  All they said is that the tape on the Dr. Phil show was manipulated/edited.  The original tape was not tampered with.  They did not come out and say that Deepak said Didn't instead of Did.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #210 on: December 16, 2006, 10:53:19 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Tacky's prediction: K2s will walk away from the Dr. Phil suit and will never be deposed.

He wishes. Kalpoes under oath is dangerous for the Sloots.

Kalpoes under skillful questioning could very well seal all 3 amigoes fate, and maybe some others as well.
I would assume that anything said from K2s under oath could be used in the criminal case, and slip ups in deposition is the biggest threat to this standstill. My money is on Satish being the weakest link.
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #211 on: December 16, 2006, 10:53:20 PM »

In reference to Dompig's statement that the Kalpoe's "put themselves at the salt pan"...I understand there are a few...One near Tierra del Sol Golf Course & one in front of the pond at the Racquet Club.

Out house?....................Sky Dive Aruba hut....................Salt pan

This area is east of the main road 1A and the service road that runs along the beach/Fisherman's huts.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #212 on: December 16, 2006, 10:53:37 PM »

I have the feeling that even if the FBI said it was not altered Joe Tacopina will say they are lying.

Everyone lies except Joran.

He (Joe T.) needs to take care in who he slanders.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #213 on: December 16, 2006, 10:55:04 PM »

What NFI said was very vague.  All they said is that the tape on the Dr. Phil show was manipulated/edited.  The original tape was not tampered with.  They did not come out and say that Deepak said Didn't instead of Did.

Thanks, Klaas. That's a crucial bit of information.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #214 on: December 16, 2006, 10:57:48 PM »

Joe T is looking at the ten million on the fishing line.
Who cares what Joe says or thinks ? He is a Sloot lawyer.
And that is a BAAAAAD thing.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: December 16, 2006, 10:57:50 PM »

Hey Kim, catch up.  The Kalpoes aren't FORMER suspects, they are STILL suspects.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #216 on: December 16, 2006, 10:59:59 PM »

NFI reported that the audio and video were not in sync, that is all.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #217 on: December 16, 2006, 11:00:09 PM »

Them not being released as suspects is a bigger thing in the big picture with the Phil lawsuit / countersuit looming.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #218 on: December 16, 2006, 11:00:19 PM »

Thanks, Klaas.  I didn't want to believe that NFI was "compromised".  I need to believe that there are places where dishonesty and corruption are simply not tolerated.

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: December 16, 2006, 11:00:54 PM »

NFI Report

To the best of my knowledge has never been released...or officially quoted. Dompig and Schippers both referenced the report as saying *manipulated*. That's it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.