March 28, 2024, 04:42:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #561 12/16 - 12/18/2006  (Read 106829 times)
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #220 on: December 16, 2006, 11:02:08 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
I don't understand why Joey T. was even on tonight, he is not involved in this case (The kalpoe lawsuit). They just needed someone to fill in the time gap, and they dug in the bottom of the barrel for Joey Laughing

I had the feeling he was TRYING to come off as only passively interested. You know, "Doesn't have anything to do with me or Joran, but here's my opinion, since you asked."
Yes, if I heard him correctly, he said "Joran and  I were not invited to this dance"....did anyone else hear it that way?

Maybe not this particular soiree, but they need not be fearful of remaining wall flowers! Their own party will come soon enough!

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #221 on: December 16, 2006, 11:05:08 PM »

Somebody asked about Discovery in Civil Cases

There are loads of discovery.  The attorneys are able to prepare for the taking of the depositions after they have reviewed all documentation available through subpeona & what they have gathered on their own.  They prepare all of their questions based on the documentation & have it all their at the time of taking of the depositions so all follow up ?'s are handled at that time, especially regarding inconsistencies.

Depositions are better than watching criminal interogations, IMO as there are so many more known facts & statement follow up possible.

The are intense even though the attorney's for the most part demonstrate very little emotion.  Just the facts Jack, just the facts.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: December 16, 2006, 11:05:38 PM »

Ole Joey knows the original is valid, and that the tape that was aired on the Dr. Phil Show was not manipulated to make it appear that Deepak was admitting sexual activity by all of them. He is simply following his usual line of bs~ tell it loud and long enough and people will believe it.

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #223 on: December 16, 2006, 11:05:53 PM »

O/T, Wooowee!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

Just watched a Pet Shop commercial with a bunch of cute little puppie hopping around on christmas decorations.

Advertisement to get puppies for Christmas, then the statement that floored me, I know what they mean't but it really caught me a funny way.

'3 year warranty' on all puppies.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: December 16, 2006, 11:09:05 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
NFI Report

To the best of my knowledge has never been released...or officially quoted. Dompig and Schippers both referenced the report as saying *manipulated*. That's it.

Imagine Arlene, a member of the tourist board, was given access to an official document like that.  It's a sick place that Devil's Rock.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: December 16, 2006, 11:10:47 PM »

NFI Report

To the best of my knowledge has never been released...or officially quoted. Dompig and Schippers both referenced the report as saying *manipulated*. That's it.

Dompig told Skeeters that he clearly heard Deepak say, She did. You'd be surprised how simple it was that night.    Then he did one of his usual backflips.  

Arlene went into great detail describing what the NFI said, claiming they said that No and n't were deleted.  IIRC, she said 6 people listened to Skeeters tape and determined Deepak said No she didn't. I'd guess that it was 6 members of ALE, but Arlene said NFI.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #226 on: December 16, 2006, 11:10:53 PM »

Quote from: "Altruist"
NFI Report

Imagine Arlene, a member of the tourist board, was given access to an official document like that.  It's a sick place that Devil's Rock.

And yet, Beth can get nothing. That says it all.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: December 16, 2006, 11:12:03 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

Just watched a Pet Shop commercial with a bunch of cute little puppie hopping around on christmas decorations.

Advertisement to get puppies for Christmas, then the statement that floored me, I know what they mean't but it really caught me a funny way.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!
Laughing  Laughing
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: December 16, 2006, 11:13:03 PM »

Quote from: "Altruist"
NFI Report

And she is related to a suspect...don't forget. Actually i think Dompig is also.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: December 16, 2006, 11:19:08 PM »

ROTFLMAO!!!!!
Laughing  Laughing

That is cute!  Have you ever seen the Puppy Bowl?  Animal Planet has it each year during the Super Bowl.  It's a big puppy playpen that looks like a football field and they have a bunch of puppies and toys playing and frollicking.  They also have a waterbowl cam, so you can see them drinking.   Laughing No narration, just puppies.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #230 on: December 16, 2006, 11:20:36 PM »

I personally thing that Joran should be very much afraid if the Kalpoes are forced to testify under oath!  If they have any sense they will spill the beans and tell what exactly happened that night. I don't think that will be good for Joran.  I don't think they will take the wrap for anything Joran did!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: December 16, 2006, 11:20:48 PM »

Rumor has it the Kalpoe may be for sale.  I found this home in Hooiberg for sale..what do you think?

Does this look like the Kalpoe home?

http://www.absolutearuba.com/detail.html?id=526

Actual photo of the Kalpoe home to compare:
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #232 on: December 16, 2006, 11:21:57 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Ole Joey knows the original is valid, and that the tape that was aired on the Dr. Phil Show was not manipulated to make it appear that Deepak was admitting sexual activity by all of them. He is simply following his usual line of bs~ tell it loud and long enough and people will believe it.

just like ADOLPH HITLER  Twisted Evil

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: December 16, 2006, 11:25:17 PM »

Don't know Klaasend, the two top pics don't show any vestige of any kind of big hill in the background.

I know the angles are a bit different, but still think something would be showing up in the edge of the background of the first pic if they were the same location.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: December 16, 2006, 11:26:08 PM »

Don't know Klaasend, the two top pics don't show any vestige of any kind of big hill in the background.

I know the angles are a bit different, but still think something would be showing up in the edge of the background of the first pic if they were the same location.

Carnut, you are probably right.  Just thought it was close enough to share.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: December 16, 2006, 11:28:08 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Rumor has it the Kalpoe may be for sale.  I found this home in Hooiberg for sale..what do you think?

Number on the black post is 8621.  Could this be an address?

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: December 16, 2006, 11:29:37 PM »

Carnut, you are probably right.  Just thought it was close enough to share.

Also if the bottom pic is the real place and it's the one to the right of the pic, then the garage is on the wrong side and the windows are different.

If the 2K's place is to the left of the bottom pic then the roof is wrong, it's got a slopped roof while the top pics seem to be a flat roof.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: December 16, 2006, 11:31:44 PM »

Is that hill in the background of the bottom pic the famous 'high spot' on the island?
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: December 16, 2006, 11:32:22 PM »

They look like different housed to me.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: December 16, 2006, 11:33:14 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"

Number on the black post is 8621.  Could this be an address?

Nope, that's not an address.  The addresses in Aruba are usuall one or 2 digits sometimes followed by a letter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.