April 19, 2024, 05:11:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #561 12/16 - 12/18/2006  (Read 108555 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #260 on: December 17, 2006, 12:08:33 AM »

I think these folks have been pulling from the bottom of the gene pool so long there isn't much left to choose from.   Laughing
crazybabyborg
« Reply #261 on: December 17, 2006, 12:09:45 AM »

Deepak Kalpoe: Was a racist, I mentioned.And um, would go in a car with three
strange guys.
And her mother claiming her to be the little goody two shoes. Come on. Enough with the BS already. It's been enough. And, I can tell Beth on her face, I don’t care. I mean, go and say bad things on us. We don’t need any of this. We just don’t care anymore. I can tell Beth, you know, on her face, on camera, you know, "Screw you, go home. You made my life miserable. You ended it."

Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
Isn't it just rich that Deepak is making assumptions about Natalee's character because she rode in a car with three guys when HE was the one driving it? The "racisit" comment is enough for me to know that he's spilling the rehearsed position. Natalee making racisits comments is contrary to EVERYTHING known about her. He's on a role here, and the fact, IMO, that he also KNEW she had been drugged isn't part of the script.
His little outburst of "I don't care", to Beth's face has to do with the one on one conversation Beth had with him in the internet cafe, IMO. You know she appealed to him not only with the reward money, but on the basis of human decency.
And with the "Screw You, Go Home, You made my life miserable, you ended it" comes Beth's sole heroic victory of accomplishment. She did that in the opposition of corruption, lies, and an all out effort from every authority that she SHOULD have been able to turn to and trust to help her find her daughter.
God Bless Beth. She should be the poster child for all Mothers.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #262 on: December 17, 2006, 12:09:47 AM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Oh and one more thing...Deepak... you are the one that made your life miserable by not helping Natalee when she was in distress.  You could have prevented this by just taking her back to the hotel like she thought you were doing.  You had the power to put her out of that car when you were on the corner and her friends were there.  Whether she was drunk or drugged, all you had to do was leave her with her friends...instead you let Joran make the call.  Now, Joran will let you and Satish pay the price.

Also just another example of how these folks all seem to see the world upside down or inside out or something.

There's gotta be something wrong with those folks.

Ya think?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: December 17, 2006, 12:09:56 AM »

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #264 on: December 17, 2006, 12:12:23 AM »

Natalee's family and friends are polar opposites of those involved in her disappearance and the cover up.

Klaas~ You've outdone yourself! LOL!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #265 on: December 17, 2006, 12:12:34 AM »

LOL, Klaas!

Deepak doesn't look to happy to be there, either!  Wink
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: December 17, 2006, 12:14:18 AM »

Goodnight all. I'm pretty durn beat.

Crazy~ I love calling you and crazymom "Crazy"! BTW, where's crazymom been? Hope she's okay.

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: December 17, 2006, 12:16:38 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
strange guys.
And her mother claiming her to be the little goody two shoes. Come on. Enough with the BS already. It's been enough. And, I can tell Beth on her face, I don’t care. I mean, go and say bad things on us. We don’t need any of this. We just don’t care anymore. I can tell Beth, you know, on her face, on camera, you know, "Screw you, go home. You made my life miserable. You ended it."

We saw how courageous Deepak was when Beth confronted him in at the Internet Cafe.

He didn't say a whole lot to her face there.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #268 on: December 17, 2006, 12:17:06 AM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Goodnight all. I'm pretty durn beat.

Crazy~ I love calling you and crazymom "Crazy"! BTW, where's crazymom been? Hope she's okay.

Nite Justins! I like "hearing" it from you, too!  Wink

Haven't seen my sis in a while.
Crazymom? PHONE HOME!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #269 on: December 17, 2006, 12:17:45 AM »

Night Justins, sweet dreams.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #270 on: December 17, 2006, 12:20:59 AM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
strange guys.

We saw how courageous Deepak was when Beth confronted him in at the Internet Cafe.

He didn't say a whole lot to her face there.

Thanks for that good memory, Carnut. No, he hardly looked her in the eye, did he? Well, after all, it was just Deepak facing ALL OF HER!  Laughing

Seriously, truth, even in the form of a slight, blonde, southern lady, is a formidable force against evil!
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: December 17, 2006, 12:22:29 AM »

Well after reading much of that transcript all I can say is that DK is not a sympathetic or convincing victim.

He is lying all the way through to Skeeter's.  Playing a pony show for him.  Wish Skeeter's was listening to what the creep was saying so that he could follow up in a more detailed manner.

First DK makes like he isn't familiar with Dr Phil show & then he admits to watching at least 4 or 5 of his shows.

DK says that Greta offered him 4.5 million to do an exclusive, THERE IS NO WAY THAT IS TRUE.

DK says that they know alot more.  OK anything you know should have been told during the interrogations.

& oh yeah, the best of all the totally inappropriate & unbelievable DK references to Natalee specifically.  What is the code on the Devil's Rock?  If a young lady gets into a car that she is a slut & she wants to f*** it's inhabitants & when she doesn't it's because she is a racist?  Man, warped & ignorant beyond belief is all I can say to that mentality.

DK  I told Beth everything…she won't believe us, of course.yeah, right

DK  As far as goes for Beth, Beth just wants us…who is telling him this, were his ears open when was speaking to him in the cafe?

DK He couldn't join the military cuz he's too short, but he doesn't know his own length.  You can't make it up, he doesn't know how tall he is?  What a liar.

Flippin Skeeter's didn't even ask DK, why he believed that NH was deceased.  Now I just don't understand that at all.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #272 on: December 17, 2006, 12:25:46 AM »

Quote from: "Altruist"
Well after reading much of that transcript all I can say is that DK is not a sympathetic or convincing victim.

He is lying all the way through to Skeeter's.  Playing a pony show for him.  Wish Skeeter's was listening to what the creep was saying so that he could follow up in a more detailed manner.

First DK makes like he isn't familiar with Dr Phil show & then he admits to watching at least 4 or 5 of his shows.

DK says that Greta offered him 4.5 million to do an exclusive, THERE IS NO WAY THAT IS TRUE.

DK says that they know alot more.  OK anything you know should have been told during the interrogations.

& oh yeah, the best of all the totally inappropriate & unbelievable DK references to Natalee specifically.  What is the code on the Devil's Rock?  If a young lady gets into a car that she is a slut & she wants to f*** it's inhabitants & when she doesn't it's because she is a racist?  Man, warped & ignorant beyond belief is all I can say to that mentality.

DK  I told Beth everything…she won't believe us, of course.yeah, right

DK  As far as goes for Beth, Beth just wants us…who is telling him this, were his ears open when was speaking to him in the cafe?

DK He couldn't join the military cuz he's too short, but he doesn't know his own length.  You can't make it up, he doesn't know how tall he is?  What a liar.

Flippin Skeeter's didn't even ask DK, why he believed that NH was deceased.  Now I just don't understand that at all.

I remember being frustrated at the conversation when I first heard it. I was thinking: I wish someone skilled in the art of interrogation could have had that conversation.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #273 on: December 17, 2006, 12:28:17 AM »

I didn't know that Deepak talked to Beth and told her anything.  It was my impression the only person she ever spoke to was Joran. Did I miss something?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #274 on: December 17, 2006, 12:31:23 AM »

It's perfectly fine for Deepak to lie and send two security guards to jail and not be held responsible for it. Let Beth, the mother of the child they whisked away in a car never to be seen again, ask Deepak a question and dog them night and day wanting answers and it's all her fault.  Get over yourself, boy!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #275 on: December 17, 2006, 12:31:46 AM »

I didn't know that Deepak talked to Beth and told her anything.  It was my impression the only person she ever spoke to was Joran. Did I miss something?

Lala's. I don't know if Deepak said anything to her, but Beth went to the internet Cafe while Deepak was working, and stood in front of him and talked to him. Greta ( I think?) caught it on film. Beth said she tried to tempt him the reward money, and tried to appeal to him as a Mother of a missing child. He looked very, very, uncomfortable and reluctant to look at her.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #276 on: December 17, 2006, 12:34:09 AM »

Lala's. I don't know if Deepak said anything to her, but Beth went to the internet Cafe while Deepak was working, and stood in front of him and talked to him. Greta ( I think?) caught it on film. Beth said she tried to tempt him the reward money, and tried to appeal to him as a Mother of a missing child. He looked very, very, uncomfortable and reluctant to look at her.

I well remember that, but Deepak says he told her everything...I didn't think that he ever spoke to her and told her anything at all about her daughter and that night.  I could be wrong.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #277 on: December 17, 2006, 12:35:00 AM »

I well remember that, but Deepak says he told her everything...I didn't think that he ever spoke to her and told her anything at all about her daughter and that night.  I could be wrong.

No, I think you're exactly right. Lala's.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: December 17, 2006, 12:35:25 AM »

I don't want to throw off on Skeeters since he was the only one (besides Beth) who had a face to face with Deepak, but he did miss a golden opportunity for asking the right questions.

I'm sure he was treading lightly so as not to run Deepak off. But that woop sound he made really sorta bugs me. For one, it's a very strange thing to do, and it also comes at a very inopportune time in the "interview," as it could be construed as being made to "disguise or cover up" what Deepak was saying. Am I making sense here?

Bring Natalee home...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: December 17, 2006, 12:35:38 AM »

I don't think Beth was there long enough for Deepak to tell her anything.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.