March 28, 2024, 02:35:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #561 12/16 - 12/18/2006  (Read 106738 times)
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: December 17, 2006, 06:35:09 AM »

Yeah and they don't have to change diapers!

Don't give a way where you live... but just answer one question.. do you live in LA... I could help in some way and I have a camper in storage if you ever need to hide out.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #301 on: December 17, 2006, 06:36:49 AM »

IBE, please meet me in ot, it's about 1/2 way down on the first page of Natalee's forum.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #302 on: December 17, 2006, 06:37:11 AM »

What's Km whatever? and where do we go?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: December 17, 2006, 06:38:42 AM »

i'll try

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #304 on: December 17, 2006, 07:41:27 AM »

Was rereading Shango

Do the terms:

Dopple

Doppleganger

Occams Razor

Have any meanings that go with hackers, wi-fi, networks, computers, cell phone, bugging et al

I didn't read Marvel comics, do these terms relate to them?

Thanks  IBE

been researching on the Internet but can't make any sense

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: December 17, 2006, 08:46:21 AM »

a little hunor this morning....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34-mz-wEHCs&NR

Very Happy
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: December 17, 2006, 08:47:06 AM »

humor
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #307 on: December 17, 2006, 09:35:44 AM »

Morning monkeys!  Just playing catch up from last night.  Gosh! Altruist, you need to move sweetie.  Then again, there are bad people everywhere.  So glad you're okay.  

IBE, yes Shango talked about "singing birds".  So you are thinking computers, I have seen that referenced before.  Can't remember where, but I am sure there is a monkey somewhere that saved it.  I will look in all my Shango info and see if I can find it.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: December 17, 2006, 09:36:49 AM »

Cute, Blah  Laughing

Bring Natalee home...
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: December 17, 2006, 09:40:20 AM »

Quote from: Altruist
Yesterday a few people brought up the last name DIJKHOFF of the man that has been suspected as killing his 4 mo or 4 yr old child.
It made me think of the woman PVDS says that he spoke to at the bank 5/30/05, in my mind the name was Ruth DIJKHOFF.  Is this the correct name?  Anybody?
& then this morning when I was looking through the Official Statement Forum this name  MARGARITHA WERLEMAN e.v. DIJKHOFF made me think  -  Maybe Ruth is her nickname?
Yes, PVDS used Ruth Dijkhoff's name as a witness to his afternoon banking story, but we have no proof that it happened.  There is no declaration from this woman and on June 18, 2005 a Ruth Gisela Dijkhoff-Holtmann died at the age of 50.  Was her death from an illness,  an accident, foul play or suicide?  PVDS's witness statement from June 18th does not mention the banking story or this woman, but his June 23rd suspect statement does.  Notice the dates.  I am inclined to believe the woman who died was the same one who Paul named and that he knew she could never rebute his story.    MARGARITHA WERLEMAN e.v. DIJKHOFF (known as Rita) was the long-time VDS "maid" who was present at the house on May 30, 2005.   Because of my ignorance of the Aruban naming customs, I don't know what Rita or Ruth's maiden names were or if they were related.  Of course, Paul VDS would know if they were sisiters or sisters-in-law.  Dijkhoff is a common name in Aruba.  Another interesting fact re: the death of Ruth Dijkhoff is that her funeral arrangements were handled by the funeral home that Yolanda Wever co-owns and her funeral was in Germany.   Did her body or her ashes go to Germany?  Did that VDS maid go to the funeral in Germany and is that  why her declaration to the polis was delayed?   Now this young man, named Dijkhoff, is guilty of killing his infant daughter and it seems that drugs played a part in this crime.  I would love to see a family tree of the Dijkhoff family. Florida wrote that she has lots of information about this family.  Please email me at leslie@customtecfire.com if you do not want the information posted on the LCD.

OT
I don't know, haven't been to bed yet as there was some trouble tonight as a drunk guy who an hour earlier I had had words with when he slammed the firedoor into my outside wall & I then saw him break the security lights in the interior corrider KNOCKED on my door.  Stupid me opened the door thinking he was going to apologize for horribly cursing at me when I said "NICE" right after he broke the light & when he told me to "suck his ****" I said NEVER, he turned around quickly & then approached me right up to my face saying "do I look like a n****r to you"  at which I continued to say the word NEVER over & over again.  I don't even think that word, never mind say it.  Have always hated it from the time I was a little girl of like 7.    NO, he wasn't there to apologize, he tried forcing his way into my condo, thank God I only had the door opened about 4 inches so I was able use my weight & shoulder to close & lock the door getting the sleeve of my bathrobe caught in the door.  I called the police.  They came to find this same guy about to urinate in the hallway near the front of the building.
So the Police arrested him & he resisted arrest after they had him handcuffed.  Resisting 2 police officers while handcuffed.  While one police officer was taking my statement his partner reported that the guy was trying to break one of the backwindows of the cruiser with his feet.
Man, I hate living alone.   Gonna have to go back to work so I can find a bigger place with 2 bathrooms & three bedrooms so I can get me a nice big guy as a room mate to live with me.  I'm a great room mate.  Sorry for the ramble.
You were very lucky that you are not in the hospital or the morgue this morning.  Never open your door - even with a chain across it - because it can be easily booted.  It happened to me, years ago, when a drunk friend just wanted me to open my apt. door so he could talk to me and because I didn't want the neighbours upset,  I put the chain across and opened it only to have him kick the door in - frame and all - then pass out on my floor.  I wasn't standing behind the door as it came crashing down and he didn't hurt me, but I had nightmares for months after that.  I had to call the police, pay for the damages and move so this guy could never find me. Then, a few years later, I was living with a female roommate who broke up with her boyfriend and he came to our door,  drunk and demanding entry.  As I was telling her to not open the door, she told me not to worry because she was just going to tell him to go away and she was keeping the chain on anyway, I knew exactly what was bound to happen but she opened the door, he put his weight against it and as it came down on top of her, I fled out the back door to a friend's house and brought him and some other guys back to find her former boyfriend beating her up.  

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: December 17, 2006, 09:52:54 AM »

Singing birds and Shango: Maybe you mean "singing beetles"?

Simian Says: June 26th, 2005 at 3:10 pm
The last hope rests on the shoulders of the cowboys. Ten days, two down, eight to go.
The elder knows the passages in the palace too well. The Babylonians are afraid they might not be able to stop him.
Don’t shake the wire, ‘cause the bird will fly away.
-
Simian Says: June 26th, 2005 at 4:04 pm
The wire has been shaken. The bird has left.
-
Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 4:14 pm
Simian your Dopple has resumed position
Bird on the wire
-
Simian Says: June 26th, 2005 at 9:27 pm
The elder had to come clean. He knows what damaged he had caused. The Simian said to not shake the wire, ‘cause the bird would fly away.
-
Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 11:12 pm
Even Flying Birds Sing
-

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 4:16 pm
You must remember
The Arawaks placed singing beetles with the Babylonian and the two Shivas
They were never alone
-
Hope this helps

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: December 17, 2006, 10:45:24 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
I didn't know that Deepak talked to Beth and told her anything.  It was my impression the only person she ever spoke to was Joran. Did I miss something?

Lala's. I don't know if Deepak said anything to her, but Beth went to the internet Cafe while Deepak was working, and stood in front of him and talked to him. Greta ( I think?) caught it on film. Beth said she tried to tempt him the reward money, and tried to appeal to him as a Mother of a missing child. He looked very, very, uncomfortable and reluctant to look at her.

It was an NBC cameraman that Beth happened upon on their way there.  She told him what she was doing and asked him if he wanted to some along.  He had the camera hidden inside a newspaper or something as he moved around the cafe trying to be inconspicuous.  Thus there was no sound.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #312 on: December 17, 2006, 10:53:02 AM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
In Aruba, I don't know if they have to keep extending their visas but you never want to be out of country when thing lapses either. That might be why he didn't come here before. Can't apply for a continuation if you are not there.
Does anyone know how much Fox paid Joran for the fluffy thing with Greta ?
As for lawyers on these shows, ask 10 of them the same question, get 10 answers that are different.
Solution : Never ask a lawyer a question.
Deepak also broke the rule that if someone offers you $$$$$$$ cash for something, you take it.  Even more so if what you have to offer has a shelf life. He wanted more than 4 million for his story, give me a break.

Kat_Gram:
I have heard FOX state that they do not pay for interviews.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #313 on: December 17, 2006, 10:57:07 AM »

Good morning all-

I've been keeping up when I can, interesting discussions as always, I hope to be back in force soon. Altruist I heard from my own mother who is an avid gardener, that a man just showed up asking for food and money in her backyard <safe nice area too>, last Sunday? She was so startled she told him what was in her refrigerator and he responded by saying he wanted to know what was in her purse, so she told him she would go get it for him and smiled then ran inside locking the doors and hit the burglar alarm making the siren sound off, and he went running.

You can't take any chances in this day and age, not a one. Please be careful !

I find it fascinating to see all these bits and pieces come together post all the recent news, and it all points toward such a subversive environment on Aruba, where criminals can both thrive and hide like cockroaches. Oduber and Croes aren't leaders, they herd the criminals and likely on the take, both of them.

Keep up the good work monkeys, I feel Kimberly on the Line-Up surely isn't swallowing one more lie out of Aruba or nastiness from Joe T either !

I continue to stand with the girl.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #314 on: December 17, 2006, 11:13:11 AM »

Quote from: "spooky112483"
Quote from: "Altruist"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Would some really smart monkey please review the Skeeters tape that Klaas left for us from Roger at Scrux and tell me where the comment about Natalee  dressing like a slut is located?  I seem to have missed it and I have read it several times...it must be my eyes. TIA

It isn't there Lala'sMom.  Think that Klaas thought she copied it all but it was obviously at capacity of her copy ability so it was cut off.  I will see if I can copy it from that point.

I am several pages behind but I have to say...ya'll really believe Rogers transcript???!!
First of all I dont trust Roger but giving him the benefit of the doubt he was given the ARUBAN VERSION of the tape...imo the ALTERED BY ARUBA VERSION of the tape....no we dont have the transcipts from the ORIGINAL TRUE SKEETERS tape, that has not been given out to us on the internet.
DO NOT believe the Rogers/Aruban version transcript....
gees,especially if it does not contain the deepak "slut" ramblings because WE ALL HEARD IT on EVERY MSM program when it came out Exclamation  Rolling Eyes

I went over to roger's and it is in eleven parts and the s*&^ is still there. As for the other, No, I would not believe anything I read on the net in regards to that. Too many copies. Jossy has a tape where Dompig speaks to him where this is confirmed, about all three of them.
There are certified true copies of the tape. Dave Holloway mentioned that he has one. As for the other, I do not even know who roger was, is
and what he was all about. I take most things with a grain of salt as far as some of the information that is presented on this case.
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #315 on: December 17, 2006, 11:14:04 AM »

Leslie:

RUTH DIJKHOFF-HOLTMAN (Holtman is her maiden name)

MARGARITHA WERLEMAN e.v. DIJKHOFF (known as Rita)
(Dijkhoff is her maiden name...
FWIW: Werleman's own the Lighthouse Restaurant and hotels)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #316 on: December 17, 2006, 11:15:32 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Quote from: "Carnut"
O/T, Wooowee!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

Just watched a Pet Shop commercial with a bunch of cute little puppie hopping around on christmas decorations.

Advertisement to get puppies for Christmas, then the statement that floored me, I know what they mean't but it really caught me a funny way.

'3 year warranty' on all puppies.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Well, since you're laughing too, I was just sent this card. It "sleighed" me!  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
 http://www.thecompassgroup.biz/merryxmas.swf

Very Happy That is adorable!
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #317 on: December 17, 2006, 11:16:57 AM »

Adding:  Roberto Dijkhoff is the Bank Manager

Could Ruth Dijkhoff work at the bank?
Did Paulus need to withdraw "big" or needed a loan?
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #318 on: December 17, 2006, 11:22:05 AM »

Quote from: "Florida"
Leslie:

RUTH DIJKHOFF-HOLTMAN (Holtman is her maiden name)

MARGARITHA WERLEMAN e.v. DIJKHOFF (known as Rita)
(Dijkhoff is her maiden name...
FWIW: Werleman's own the Lighthouse Restaurant and hotels)

too much inbreeding on that island to keep up with it all

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #319 on: December 17, 2006, 11:23:43 AM »

If Paulus is saying he was at the bank, he wasn't at the bank.
As for the racist comment by Deepak, Joran, another fine upstanding
truthteller, it came out later that Joran made up some lies  ! ! !
to wind Deepak up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.