March 28, 2024, 06:50:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #561 12/16 - 12/18/2006  (Read 106769 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: December 17, 2006, 11:25:59 AM »

Good Morning, Monkeys,

Have been busy reading all the posts and comments and had just a few random thoughts to share this morning.

Testimony is given in court, depositions taken out of court.  So will the Plaintiffs in the Dr. Phil case be required to give testimony in person?  I would think other parties involved might be allowed to submit depositions only but surely the plaintiffs must appear in person?  This would vary by state and have no idea what California says in this regard.

Even if Beth is not present, it is going to be difficult to find twelve people in the jury pool, usually taken from registered voters, who have not seen her face.  Compare and contrast with Ratface Boys.  No contest.  I hear Nadira behind all of this pushing, pushing, pushing just as she did for demanding the apology from Beth.  Remember that?  They made Beth apologize for calling those criminals criminals or else they would stop the investigation and even demonstrated in the streets AGAINST the mother of the missing Natalee.  They can't find it in their warped hearts to demonstrate FOR her but did against her.

Don't cry for me, Argentina!

And while juries in that area have been known to side with the bad guys in the past, that was not with Dr. Phil participating in their selection.  This is what he was doing professionally when he met Oprah.  Remember when the buffoons of the Dark Side said she would fire him over this?  Brahahahaha!!  He makes her $50 mil a year and I dare say this is more than any other considerations she might have in this regard.

I also think Greta was truly miffed that Beth went to the Internet Cafe with another network and that seemed to be a cooling off point between them.  No proof of that, just my perception or over active imagination, whichever you chose to think.

But warped mindset of those on Aruba who see black as white and up as down are behind this.  I still fail to grasp how they think or why they think as they do as it is contrary to all logic and just unfathomable.

And do keep in mind that that transcript as Spooky pointed out is by Roger and the Church ladies so I just can't trust it as I am sure Deepak was given every consideration possible throughout.  Skeeters is a professional at what he does and while his questioning techniques may seem rather flawed, I think he was putting Deepak at ease more than anything, making Deepak think this was not being recorded despite having been told that Skeeters reserved the right to do so at any time.

I think the tape is claimed to have come from ALE and that is the one which sounds funny.  Not like the one played by Skeeters on TV.

We have yet to see any of the computer or cell phone records for Deepak for the night of Natalee's disappearance, right?  Without those, it is difficult to assess much as far as the alleged communications.  When I have time, I will look for Joran also saying they made lots of chatter was his word.  And then recall the virus entered the Sloot computer very timely that night and is was allegedly flooded with other stuff per the report?  What other stuff?  Was it the transmission of an eight and a half minute video of something or other?

Just random thoughts. . . . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #321 on: December 17, 2006, 11:26:58 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Oh and one more thing...Deepak... you are the one that made your life miserable by not helping Natalee when she was in distress.  You could have prevented this by just taking her back to the hotel like she thought you were doing.  You had the power to put her out of that car when you were on the corner and her friends were there.  Whether she was drunk or drugged, all you had to do was leave her with her friends...instead you let Joran make the call.  Now, Joran will let you and Satish pay the price.

Yes, I also think the Kalpews are going to be the "fall guys"...you could hear it again in what Tacky Joe said last night to Kimberly, when he emphasized that the New York lawsuit against Joran did not include wrongful death. Goodbye Kalpews! You are getting the blame.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #322 on: December 17, 2006, 11:32:15 AM »

About three years ago, I had some problems outside where I live.
The complex has security and then they got a new security company. One where the guy does not spend all his time sleeping in the front foyer.
I got a security system with a panic button.
The sytem was just $ 400.00  for the front door. And it's 18.00 a month for the monitoring.
ps it works. The maintenance guy set it off one day when I was at work.
I am more careful when coming in the building now from the shopping centre this complex is connected to. Always have my security card in hand and if anyone is around that I don't know, I just dawdle in the public area.
Victim's services here sent me quite a bit of literature about safety. I certainly had become complacent.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #323 on: December 17, 2006, 11:32:57 AM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Oh and one more thing...Deepak... you are the one that made your life miserable by not helping Natalee when she was in distress.  You could have prevented this by just taking her back to the hotel like she thought you were doing.  You had the power to put her out of that car when you were on the corner and her friends were there.  Whether she was drunk or drugged, all you had to do was leave her with her friends...instead you let Joran make the call.  Now, Joran will let you and Satish pay the price.

Also just another example of how these folks all seem to see the world upside down or inside out or something.

There's gotta be something wrong with those folks.

The poison drop in the Aruban legal system is the failure to punish perjury...(plus no juries), especially in criminal cases. But the acceptance of lying, even in court, sets the stage for the rest of their civil society and everyday life. It is ludicrious. What is the use of the judicial system in a criminal case in a place such as that? Null & void. They may as well just concentrate on corporate law.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #324 on: December 17, 2006, 11:38:39 AM »

Quote from: "Ono"

Also just another example of how these folks all seem to see the world upside down or inside out or something.

The poison drop in the Aruban legal system is the failure to punish perjury...(plus no juries), especially in criminal cases. But the acceptance of lying, even in court, sets the stage for the rest of their civil society and everyday life. It is ludicrious. What is the use of the judicial system in a criminal case in a place such as that? Null & void. They may as well just concentrate on corporate law.

I agree with you completely, Ono.  The lies flow like water around there and no one is called on it.  I'd like to know why the two black security guards have not sued.  Now, if anyone deserves to win a lawsuit for false imprisionment, it's those two.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #325 on: December 17, 2006, 11:39:09 AM »

from Anna ;
We have yet to see any of the computer or cell phone records for Deepak for the night of Natalee's disappearance, right? Without those, it is difficult to assess much as far as the alleged communications.
We have Joran's and there are several messages on Joran's computer
from Deepak. There is a cluster all sent at almost the same time.
Deepak was the sender, he inititated the chatter at that time.
I really can't see Dr. Phil or Skeeters pulling a stunt like that. Altering a part of a tape.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #326 on: December 17, 2006, 11:39:59 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
I didn't know that Deepak talked to Beth and told her anything.  It was my impression the only person she ever spoke to was Joran. Did I miss something?

Lala's. I don't know if Deepak said anything to her, but Beth went to the internet Cafe while Deepak was working, and stood in front of him and talked to him. Greta ( I think?) caught it on film. Beth said she tried to tempt him the reward money, and tried to appeal to him as a Mother of a missing child. He looked very, very, uncomfortable and reluctant to look at her.

And then ran and called his attorney.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #327 on: December 17, 2006, 11:44:23 AM »

On that tape, Deepak says that if he knew where the body was, he would tell.
I think he would too.
It's hard to determine if Deepak could have anything worthwhile in that regard.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: December 17, 2006, 11:44:48 AM »

Greta has stated that there was no book or movie deal with Deepak at all for the $4.5 million he alleges.  This is just a total lie on his part.  Perhaps he thinks it is a bargaining chip of some sort.  Perhaps he does not even know she had been on national TV saying there was never any such deal at all.

The fact that Aruba gets so little of the media coverage we see seems to further distort their vision of events.

Also, those doing that lame examination of the Sloot computers appear to throw in the towel when the alleged virus enters the picture and they do not even list the "flood" or what it consists of or anything more in that regard.  That is one sorry excuse for an analysis.  All they did was list what was left on the hard drive after the Sloots deleted what they did not want seen.

Anyone could do that.  Hardly expert analysis and NOT from NFI.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: December 17, 2006, 11:50:29 AM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
I think he would too.

Or on the other hand, he could tell where HE left it last, before it was retrieved by other parties and moved again.

Kelpoes are really putting themselves in a bad position as we did see from Tacky Joe last night on LineUp.

He seemed just delighted with their recent behavior and the further separating of them from Joran.  That seems to be the strategy.  Distance Joran as far as possible from the Kelpoes.  Then hang them out to dry for it all.  And their greed is causing them to fall right in line with this scheme.

But then in a way, they are lucky nothing "bad" has happened to them for that would certainly make it all easier.  It is their own associates in Aruba whom they should fear, not anyone in the U.S.  I would watch my back all the time if I were in their shoes.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #330 on: December 17, 2006, 11:50:54 AM »

Quote from: "blah"
a little hunor this morning....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34-mz-wEHCs&NR

Very Happy

ROTFL! Laughing
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #331 on: December 17, 2006, 11:52:05 AM »

I did not know Greta had said that about the cash thing.
Going to get a tv guide today to see if Phil is on later where I live.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #332 on: December 17, 2006, 11:55:08 AM »

I did not know Greta had said that about the cash thing.
Going to get a tv guide today to see if Phil is on later where I live.

I believe she said that all they pay for are transportation and hotel costs.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #333 on: December 17, 2006, 11:59:03 AM »

No matter which way you look at it... various outcomes, yes the Kalpoes are in the worst position. Strategy wise. And money wise at the end of the day.
They must have persons in Aruba or elsewhere who have been encouraging them to file the lawsuit.
Personally, I think the kaploe Bros are headed back to Surinam.
And not by choice.
If the Kalpoes had anything substantive to nail Joran, I think it would have been done. Probably what they have is he said, then I said, and because they have lied so much it reduces it to worthless.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: December 17, 2006, 12:02:11 PM »

anyones firewall reporting inbound attempts from these IP addresses in the last hour or so??

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #335 on: December 17, 2006, 12:03:05 PM »

Quote from: "Katysmom"
Quote from: "Ono"

I agree with you completely, Ono.  The lies flow like water around there and no one is called on it.  I'd like to know why the two black security guards have not sued.  Now, if anyone deserves to win a lawsuit for false imprisionment, it's those two.

Yes, they certainly have grounds. I am thinking they must be afraid for their lives. No genuine law & order there, IMO.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #336 on: December 17, 2006, 12:04:04 PM »

anyones firewall reporting inbound attempts from these IP addresses in the last hour or so??

64.15.124.85 is comeing from youtube

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #337 on: December 17, 2006, 12:05:26 PM »

I think he would too.

In that one statement alone, he is in fact, acknowledging that there is a body.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: December 17, 2006, 12:06:03 PM »

64.14.56.77 is comeing from savvis.net

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: December 17, 2006, 12:06:22 PM »

can you find anything on the other, one? I havent been able to...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.