March 28, 2024, 05:54:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #561 12/16 - 12/18/2006  (Read 106839 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #340 on: December 17, 2006, 12:06:41 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
anyones firewall reporting inbound attempts from these IP addresses in the last hour or so??

where would I get a report like that ?
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #341 on: December 17, 2006, 12:08:27 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
anyones firewall reporting inbound attempts from these IP addresses in the last hour or so??

http://www.whois.sc/

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: December 17, 2006, 12:08:48 PM »

OrgName:    YouTube, Inc.
OrgID:      YOUTU
Address:    71 E Third Ave
Address:    2nd Floor
City:       San Mateo
StateProv:  CA
PostalCode: 94401

NetRange:   64.15.112.0 - 64.15.127.255
CIDR:       64.15.112.0/20
NetName:    YOUTUBE2
NetHandle:  NET-64-15-112-0-1
Parent:     NET-64-0-0-0-0
NetType:    Direct Assignment
NameServer: NS1.SJL.YOUTUBE.COM
NameServer: NS2.SJL.YOUTUBE.COM
Comment:    
RegDate:    2006-05-23
Updated:    2006-05-23

RTechHandle: NETWO1084-ARIN
RTechName:   networkradbaccount
RTechPhone:  +1-650-343-2960
RTechEmail:  ****@youtube.com

OrgTechHandle: NETWO1084-ARIN
OrgTechName:   networkradbaccount
OrgTechPhone:  +1-650-343-2960
OrgTechEmail:  ****@youtube.com
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: December 17, 2006, 12:09:06 PM »

do you have a firewall program running?  You should be able to view reports on it if you do
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #344 on: December 17, 2006, 12:10:03 PM »

Quote from: "Katysmom"
I did not know Greta had said that about the cash thing.
Going to get a tv guide today to see if Phil is on later where I live.

I believe she said that all they pay for are transportation and hotel costs.

Yes, when all this dis-information came up months ago regarding FOX paying for interviews....No payment whatsoever for interviews, period...just expenses.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: December 17, 2006, 12:12:27 PM »

Quote from: "Katysmom"

http://www.whois.sc/

I use this site...
http://www.arin.net/whois/

and it wouldnt show any information for eithe one of those adresses earlier but now it does.  Weird

I reported both of them just for the hell of it anyhow Wink
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: December 17, 2006, 12:13:12 PM »

O/T

I made a folder to my Desktop for Cookies.  Then in between posts here or other places, I manually go through and delete the ones I don't like.  This way I don't have to dump all of them including the ones I want to keep.  Time consuming but sometimes I have time just waiting to see if there will be any more posts and this puts that to use.

Then other times, if I want to, I can just dump the whole bunch of them.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: December 17, 2006, 12:20:07 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
O/T

I made a folder to my Desktop for Cookies.  Then in between posts here or other places, I manually go through and delete the ones I don't like.  This way I don't have to dump all of them including the ones I want to keep.  Time consuming but sometimes I have time just waiting to see if there will be any more posts and this puts that to use.

Then other times, if I want to, I can just dump the whole bunch of them.

I reject ALL cookies and go ahead and give permission to a website only if I trust the site and only when I need to use their cookies for some purpose (such as a shopping cart or whatever)  Some websites will not work at all without putting a cookie on your computer.  Thats fine, I dont need to go to their site anyhow if they require putting a cookie on your computer just to look at their page.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #348 on: December 17, 2006, 12:25:07 PM »

No matter which way you look at it... various outcomes, yes the Kalpoes are in the worst position. Strategy wise. And money wise at the end of the day.
They must have persons in Aruba or elsewhere who have been encouraging them to file the lawsuit.
Personally, I think the kaploe Bros are headed back to Surinam.
And not by choice.
If the Kalpoes had anything substantive to nail Joran, I think it would have been done. Probably what they have is he said, then I said, and because they have lied so much it reduces it to worthless.

Just my 2-cents worth which is worth less, probably.

I think the Kalpoe's had movies or videos of Natalee in a compromised position that would be worrisome for them but detrimental to Joran's future.  I think the meeting by the pool that night was where Paul coerced the K2 into believing they were more at fault (1) secondary to Deepak's age, (2) secondary to Deepak being the driver of the vehicle, (3) secondary to Paulus making Deepak believe the world would see him as the perpetrator since Joran was "only having sex with a drugged Natalee and it would probably turn out that Deepak was responsible for drugging her (which he might have been ).  (4) I think that Paulus gave the Deepak family the money to buy the Internet cafe for release of the video his custody (a blackmail of sorts).  (5) I believe that there was a conscienciuos effort from day #1 failing this case "going away," to pin it totally on the Kalpoes by Paulus and his minions, (6) I believe the computer virus was "installed" by the Internet Cafe to make the transmission of the video go away, (7) I think the bank lady died secondary to questionable reasons.  (Cool I think the beheaded guy might have been the bifrons.  (9) I think the guy who was burned up in the cave was in possession of a lot of information and was about to go public with it. (10) I think the Chicago and New Jersey mobsters are involved with Paulus and are protecting his satanic offspring in order to protect him.  (10) I think Anita is the conduit for all the machinations.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: December 17, 2006, 12:28:22 PM »

sorry, i didnt mean to derail the conversation
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: December 17, 2006, 12:32:36 PM »

It's not that easy getting into the United States as you might think.  One of the questions the border guards might ask is  "have you ever been arrested?"  Back in 1995, I was with a two other people on Boxing day trying to make a day trip into New York state from Ontario and we were turned back at the border but not till after the car was searched (with a dog) and we were searched.  All because one person in our trio had been arrested years before.  While we were waiting in customs, a carload of young people had been pulled over and trooped in to say they were planning on going skiing in the States.   The border guard asked them how much US money they had on them and their answer wasn't good enough for him and they were denied entry.  
Even a plane ticket doesn't guarantee entrance.  One time, prior to 9/11,
my husband and I were at the Montreal airport on our way to Florida and
US customs kept him for so long it looked like it was going to be a solo trip for me. We barely made the flight.

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #351 on: December 17, 2006, 12:34:57 PM »

I agree with most of what you said Tyler. There was something in it for the Kalpoes and PVDS getting them a lawyer  - Mr. Ooman is very in line with PVDS convincing them to stick together and to not change their story about the HI lie. He did not want Junior to be known to be the last person alone with Natalee.
The rumors and what was posted early about Natalee running away before were as far as I can tell surfaced from ppl who claimed to be from Aruba posting at RWV on June 5th, 2005. Who do you think was behind all of that ? I would say Joran, Deepak, Satish and all their Pimp buddies. Directed by Paulus.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: December 17, 2006, 12:36:31 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
It's not that easy getting into the United States as you might think.  One of the questions the border guards might ask is  "have you ever been arrested?"  Back in 1995, I was with a two other people on Boxing day trying to make a day trip into New York state from Ontario and we were turned back at the border but not till after the car was searched (with a dog) and we were searched.  All because one person in our trio had been arrested years before.  While we were waiting in customs, a carload of young people had been pulled over and trooped in to say they were planning on going skiing in the States.   The border guard asked them how much US money they had on them and their answer wasn't good enough for him and they were denied entry.  
US customs kept him for so long it looked like it was going to be a solo trip for me. We barely made the flight.

next time come through Windsor/Detroit, they let everyone through no problem.    Laughing
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: December 17, 2006, 12:41:22 PM »

Tyler:  How about adding to your #3.  Paul and Joran convinced Deepak and Satish that Natalee was a "racist" and she would never have consented to any sexual activity with them, whereas she would have done so willingly with Joran.  
P.S.  Thanks for your kind words in your post about how we all contribute what we can, depending on our abilities and it adds up to great teamwork.

Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #354 on: December 17, 2006, 12:42:04 PM »

TYLERGIRL:  I think you are right.....

I think Paulus talked the Kalpoes into "we all participated"
I think Paulus told them to tell as many stories as possible...
to confuse the facts
I think all the men in Aruba have "ammuntion" on each other

From the taped police car conversation:
The Kalpoes are calm, sure of themselves, finally figured out what happened that night.
It's Joran who is angry, confused,
"If you don't know what happened; then nothing happened"
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #355 on: December 17, 2006, 12:45:28 PM »

Last year, I crossed with ppl who were not Canadian citizens. I will never go with them again. Fingerprints were required from them. Lots of anxiety.
Over an hour while they checked them out. One of the guys had been within the past year back in Europe on a honeymoon trip and had been everywhere. They were very interested in him.
His Mother thought it was because they were German Nationals and the US has long memories.
Border guards had guns. Looked ex- marine. No sense of humor I suspected.
I have id from where I work that is backed up with an RCMP vetted security clearance so to be held up was an anxiety producing hour. We were just so wigged out, we had to go and calm down at the first available food stop.
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #356 on: December 17, 2006, 12:47:44 PM »

Leslie:  "You Got Mail...."

(Grab a cup of coffee..it's a long one!)
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: December 17, 2006, 12:49:17 PM »

Blah:  Leaving Quebec too.  The border quards asks :
1. Where were you born?
2. Where do you live?
3. What is the purpose of your visit to the US?
4. How long will you be staying?
Have a nice trip...

Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #358 on: December 17, 2006, 12:53:49 PM »

Would anyone know which Ari-bay video
shows the inside of the Tattoo? TIA!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #359 on: December 17, 2006, 12:54:15 PM »

Blah:  Leaving Quebec too.  The border quards asks :
1. Where were you born?
2. Where do you live?
3. What is the purpose of your visit to the US?
4. How long will you be staying?
Have a nice trip...

It's much easier coming from Mexico. I have clients who tell me they're here illegally, going home to Mexico for Christmas, and will be coming back into the country illegally once Christmas is over. It happens every year, and it works for them without a hitch.  Shocked

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.