March 29, 2024, 08:01:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #561 12/16 - 12/18/2006  (Read 106935 times)
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: December 17, 2006, 02:15:33 PM »

Quote from: "Ono"
Quote from: "Katysmom"
Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
I did not know Greta had said that about the cash thing.
Going to get a tv guide today to see if Phil is on later where I live.

I believe she said that all they pay for are transportation and hotel costs.

Yes, when all this dis-information came up months ago regarding FOX paying for interviews....No payment whatsoever for interviews, period...just expenses.

I wonder if "expenses" include Anita's makeover for her interview with Kimberly.   Shocked I wonder how long that transformation took.   Question

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #381 on: December 17, 2006, 02:18:30 PM »

There is a reason why I don't get Fox. Greta, Geraldo, many more names.
Look at the way they did the John Mark Karr  thing...
Overdone, and sensationalized or just plain C%^P.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: December 17, 2006, 02:18:37 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
here is the BOTTOM LINE

Joran did not get rid of the body by himself

so what we have is more than 1 PERSON that knows what happened  

when more than 1 person knows, all are nervous
because they never know when the SNEAKER will drop  Twisted Evil

it is coming...slowly but surely

never a doubt

Robots know how to keep it simple.  Smile  More than one person knows what really happened.  The question, as the wise old owl would say, is WHO WHO WHO.    Question

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Appeals
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #383 on: December 17, 2006, 02:22:46 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Did anyone ever find the rest of the Skeeters tape transcript?  Just wondering?

Yep, I just posted the part I missed.  It was the last segment.  Here's the part you were looking for:

Deepak Kalpoe: And, um, still has the nerve to come tell us, you know. (I) mean, come
on, the Aruban people, we, our familes, to tell you, quite frankly, we gave enough for someone, to tell you the truth, dressed like a slut, talked like one, was a racist…

Jamie Skeeters: The mother, I mean the daughter?

Deepak Kalpoe: The daughter.

Jamie Skeeters: Really?

Deepak Kalpoe: Was a racist, I mentioned.And um, would go in a car with three
strange guys. And her mother claiming her to be the little goody two shoes. Come on. Enough with the BS already. It's been enough. And, I can tell Beth on her face, I don’t care. I mean, go and say bad things on us. We don’t need any of this. We just don’t care anymore. I can tell Beth, you know, on her face, on camera, you know, "Screw you, go home. You made my life miserable. You ended it."

Now let's read that aloud in a CA court and see  Natalee's mother sitting across the table...Deepak, you're and idiot!

In the Dr. Phil suit, Beth won't be sitting at the table, but I'm knitpicking.  But since the tape is the subject of this lawsuit, I'm sure the jury will get to hear his anger, his contempt for the Natalee, his blaming the victim.  I want to hit him with a sledge hammer when he says "you made my life miserable.  You ended it."    Or maybe just give him a doctored drink and drive him somewhere.

But TacoP said on the Line-Up "but if they really want to pursue that they are going to have to answer questions by the Holloway family under oath if the judge allows it to be considered a companion case" and THAT means in his opinion THE H-T CASE will participate in the DR.P CASE DISCOVERY ?  "If they really want to pursue that" he was talking about the K's.   JMO

Appeals
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #384 on: December 17, 2006, 02:28:24 PM »

Quote from: "Altruist"
Puma
You are correct Beth won't be there, but just think how it sounds to all of us.  I can't wait for the tape to be played in court to a jury that some of them have their own children.  Most parents would do or at the least attempt to do what Beth did had their child gone missing.  I know I would.  Actually, I would have already taken the matter into my own hands and be in jail myself...but I digress...I am not as strong and courageous as Beth or Dave.  I don't have the patience they do. I so admire them for what they have done in all this. I know I have been on a rant about his today and maybe I will give it a rest for a while, but it just brings it all back to the guilty 3 that rode off into the wind with Natalee in the back seat of Deepak's car, never to  be seen again.  I have no sympathy for any of them and I dare say there are few in the USA that do.

Well, IMO if the attorneys for Dr. Phil wanted Beth Holloway Twitty or Dave Holloway to be present during the taking of depositions they could probably be there.  It's their dime, maybe Appeals can tell us that.

Normally, the only persons allowed in a deposition are:

The attorneys for all parties
Any and/or all parties to the action
Any non-party deponent that is the deponent giving this deposition

(Remember when Ron Goldman's sister in the OJ case was not allowed in the OJ deposition?)

But the light at the end of this tunnel may be if the judge declares the two cases companion cases.  That might open the door for all parties in both suits to attend all depositions in both cases.  I am not sure just how this would work, might require motions to get the court's approval.  JMHO

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #385 on: December 17, 2006, 02:29:53 PM »

One last comment from me about those tapes :
Skeeters is a professional.
Why is the tape so bad ? Looks like an amateur made them. Sound like one too.
Why the controversy about what exactly did Deepak say ?
If the tapes had been done in a more professional manner, it would be
true " evidence " . Not some fodder for entertainment value.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #386 on: December 17, 2006, 02:38:47 PM »

Quote from: "Appeals"
Quote from: "AZSunny"
In Aruba, I don't know if they have to keep extending their visas but you never want to be out of country when thing lapses either. That might be why he didn't come here before. Can't apply for a continuation if you are not there.
Does anyone know how much Fox paid Joran for the fluffy thing with Greta ?
As for lawyers on these shows, ask 10 of them the same question, get 10 answers that are different.
Solution : Never ask a lawyer a question.
Deepak also broke the rule that if someone offers you $$$$$$$ cash for something, you take it.  Even more so if what you have to offer has a shelf life. He wanted more than 4 million for his story, give me a break.

Greta said that they did not pay Joran for the interview.

This is often said with a straight face by those who HAVE paid bigtime for an interview, but the "goods" are not paid in cash directly to the interviewee.  Their expenses are fully covered, and there are all kinds of ways to funnel money to someone without paying them directly.  Sorry to say.

DING DING DING DING

However, I will add, had Greta been paying the K2 such outrageous funds, why did Mama Kalpoe call the cops on Greta?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: December 17, 2006, 02:46:49 PM »

Few people will have not heard about this case, but many will not have followed it or know that much about it. If they lose, they'll blame those arrogant Americans. It's what they do. The protests against Nancy, Beth and the KIA filming incident is why I don't feel too sorry for the Aruban population in general (although I feel no animosity). Rather than being concerned about the missing person and a thorough and honest investigation, they close their eyes to the corruption and get offended. The negative comments about Natalee and Beth are their way of making them "disposable". Who cares about these people, we have to protect ourselves. Natalee doesn't matter. If a prostitute goes missing, if a homeless person dies, it doesn't usually get front page coverage. If a dishonest obnoxious person with low or no moral standards doesn't get justice, who cares? So they reduced Natalee and Beth to something beneath themselves. Something less than what they are. Made pulling down the shades more palatable to them. JMO

from Lilpuma post....

great observation....

Appeals
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #388 on: December 17, 2006, 02:53:18 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
In Aruba, I don't know if they have to keep extending their visas but you never want to be out of country when thing lapses either. That might be why he didn't come here before. Can't apply for a continuation if you are not there.
As for lawyers on these shows, ask 10 of them the same question, get 10 answers that are different.
Deepak also broke the rule that if someone offers you $$$$$$$ cash for something, you take it.  Even more so if what you have to offer has a shelf life. He wanted more than 4 million for his story, give me a break.

This is often said with a straight face by those who HAVE paid bigtime for an interview, but the "goods" are not paid in cash directly to the interviewee.  Their expenses are fully covered, and there are all kinds of ways to funnel money to someone without paying them directly.  Sorry to say.

DING DING DING DING

However, I will add, had Greta been paying the K2 such outrageous funds, why did Mama Kalpoe call the cops on Greta?

I did not mean to imply that Greta was willing to pay even $1 for anything the K's might have to say.  I was just speaking genericly about the disclaimer often heard that an interview was not paid for.  There was an extensive article which I did not save about how these things are arranged but I don't have the time to find it right now.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #389 on: December 17, 2006, 02:53:48 PM »

here is the BOTTOM LINE

never a doubt

Robots know how to keep it simple.  Smile  More than one person knows what really happened.  The question, as the wise old owl would say, is WHO WHO WHO.    Question

its only a matter of time..

the way that paulus and joran are... wont surprise me when the next time
either one gets in trouble... they stab each other in the back  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #390 on: December 17, 2006, 02:54:19 PM »

One last comment from me about those tapes :
Skeeters is a professional.
Why is the tape so bad ? Looks like an amateur made them. Sound like one too.
Why the controversy about what exactly did Deepak say ?
If the tapes had been done in a more professional manner, it would be
true " evidence " . Not some fodder for entertainment value.

Exactly!  Why is it that nothing is exact, precise in this case?
Jamie Skeeters leaving the sliding glass doors open (outside noise)
His bad setting up of the camera just before Deepak comes in.
And, we have no idea what Deepak really said.... Confused

Why aren't people asking, "What do you mean by that?"

Did Skeeters & Deepak have an agreement of no recordings?
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #391 on: December 17, 2006, 02:56:30 PM »

here is the BOTTOM LINE

never a doubt

All of the father's and sons involved?
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #392 on: December 17, 2006, 03:00:12 PM »

Quote from: "Florida"
here is the BOTTOM LINE

never a doubt

All of the father's and sons involved?

certainly more than just joran and doctor evil

Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: December 17, 2006, 03:02:17 PM »

I don't think anything Skeeters had would ever be allowed in court in Aruba as for that to happen, I believe he would have to have permission of a judge to collect the "evidence" and we know that would never happen.  Or if it did, the suspects would be tipped off before hand.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #394 on: December 17, 2006, 03:02:37 PM »

here is the BOTTOM LINE

never a doubt

its only a matter of time..

the way that paulus and joran are... wont surprise me when the next time
either one gets in trouble... they stab each other in the back  Cool

Yeah, BUDDY... you can say that again.

I HEAR-ED that!

Very Happy

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #395 on: December 17, 2006, 03:06:20 PM »

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: December 17, 2006, 03:09:57 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
Tyler:  How about adding to your #3.  Paul and Joran convinced Deepak and Satish that Natalee was a "racist" and she would never have consented to any sexual activity with them, whereas she would have done so willingly with Joran.  
P.S.  Thanks for your kind words in your post about how we all contribute what we can, depending on our abilities and it adds up to great teamwork.

Good point!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #397 on: December 17, 2006, 03:13:59 PM »

MY BIFRON WEBSPACE ACCTS

featured people!

Say MERRY CHRISTMAS, sportersssssss?

http://tinyurl.com/y7p2mb

http://tinyurl.com/y5arpX

http://tinyurl.com/stzz7

---

-J4N

Razz

------------------
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: December 17, 2006, 03:47:07 PM »

***WARNING***WARNING***

DO NOT GO TO THE STORE!  IT'S A ZOO OUT THERE!

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #399 on: December 17, 2006, 03:52:51 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

DING DING DING DING

I did not mean to imply that Greta was willing to pay even $1 for anything the K's might have to say.  I was just speaking genericly about the disclaimer often heard that an interview was not paid for.  There was an extensive article which I did not save about how these things are arranged but I don't have the time to find it right now.

Oh, yes, I know that.  I think Joran was paid based on what K2 are saying, thinking they would get a piece of the pie; however, they were not offered such and I think the VDS have profited from whatever they did to Natalee.  It seems a very happy thing to do in their circles.  Create murder and mayhem and stick your hand out for a payday.

I wish I could find some of the Marines catgram refers to, so that we could take them out but I have no idea where to find such a character.  All the kids that joined the Marines when my son was being courted for the Marine Drum & Bugle Corp band are quite docile kids, who went to church on Sunday, sang in the choir and had a lot of self-determination, some of whom joined to serve in the band, others to defend the country they love.  These were the group of kids who never played sports, who never were sent to the office, who never cheated on exams and never caused trouble in the parking lot, stayed home on Saturday nights instead of getting out and creating havoc and drinking but then maybe marines are different in different parts of the world and the stereotype that other countries have painted of our Marines are nothing like the wonderful guys that I knew who are well educated and bright, serving to protect and defend those who bash them day and night.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.