March 29, 2024, 06:13:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #561 12/16 - 12/18/2006  (Read 106924 times)
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: December 17, 2006, 06:46:30 PM »

this is so horrible about this climber, his poor family
We need power of prayer tonight for the others 2 climbers
and for the climber already lost

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
crazybabyborg
« Reply #441 on: December 17, 2006, 06:50:32 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
A 2nd snow cave found.  One deceased found within.  ID has not been made.

Fox reporting that the deceased's family has been notified ( from the Sherriff's dept.)

I had hope..........but if it's called off tonight, I don't know.

Yes, thanks, CBB.  There's a lot of speculation along with the facts.  Live press now saying no ID. Families are aware.

I just heard that, too, 2NJ. Can't imagine knowing one has died and being one of the 3 families.
Thanks!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: December 17, 2006, 06:52:37 PM »

OT

he was preparing for an off road race outside of Calif. City CA on the desert. His teenage son was with him. They were coming back off marked course in the tullies when other car came around a hill, curve had ran into his side. The crew of the other driver came out and got the other driver and went back to base camp. It was rumored that the other driver was on drugs or drunk.

My soulmate, (I think) was left there alone with his son and died of internal injuries. No one called in for help.

I didn't go with him and wish I had. I went back to the site and one could have gone like H. over the dirt roads after they got to them, and been to a phone withing 5 minutes. I would have called Edwards and they could have helicoptered him out. So we had a funeral instead of a wedding.

I still miss him; it was 1982. I know he is OK now.

Thanks for asking, My Monkey Friends.

Gosh, the National Guard spokesman on Fox is almost crying. They don't even know who it is!

This is terrible for all involved.

PS.. he and I always say a gray cloud over our sholders.. I know sounds odd... so carpe is that black circle over the boys should an omen?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #443 on: December 17, 2006, 06:54:26 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"

I understand why, but my heart just sinks that another night is looming and no one will be there to rescue.

It's worrisome that with good weather today, there hasn't been an effort to be seen from the climbers; at least that has been visable to rescuers..
crazybabyborg
« Reply #444 on: December 17, 2006, 06:59:23 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Quote from: "Sue"

I understand why, but my heart just sinks that another night is looming and no one will be there to rescue.

It's worrisome that with good weather today, there hasn't been an effort to be seen from the climbers; at least that has been visable to rescuers..

My prayer is that if the 2 climbers are alive right now, that they make it through the night..........
And tomorrow they be rescued alive.
Comfort and strength to the family who is facing loss.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #445 on: December 17, 2006, 07:01:20 PM »

Quote from: "IBE"
OT

he was preparing for an off road race outside of Calif. City CA on the desert. His teenage son was with him. They were coming back off marked course in the tullies when other car came around a hill, curve had ran into his side. The crew of the other driver came out and got the other driver and went back to base camp. It was rumored that the other driver was on drugs or drunk.

My soulmate, (I think) was left there alone with his son and died of internal injuries. No one called in for help.

I didn't go with him and wish I had. I went back to the site and one could have gone like H. over the dirt roads after they got to them, and been to a phone withing 5 minutes. I would have called Edwards and they could have helicoptered him out. So we had a funeral instead of a wedding.

I still miss him; it was 1982. I know he is OK now.

Thanks for asking, My Monkey Friends.

Gosh, the National Guard spokesman on Fox is almost crying. They don't even know who it is!

This is terrible for all involved.

PS.. he and I always say a gray cloud over our sholders.. I know sounds odd... so carpe is that black circle over the boys should an omen?

Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad

I Stand With The Girl
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: December 17, 2006, 07:03:03 PM »

Those lost are very experienced, but in time, I would think one might panic or be snowblinded if they left the caves.

Sorry about my spelling errors in the post. I am very upset.

My significant other died doing something he loved to do, but that doesn't make it any easier.

Not knowing he was dead... I was on my new Apple IIe and got very tired. I took a nap and had a dream of beautiful white lights, fluffy clouds and woke up so calm and refreshed. I thought to myself, I should have more of those 15 minutes naps!

I know now it was a nap that was telling me it's OK. The time matched up to the time he died.

Gads... I need to change the subject.

Have any of you ordered any Monkey Christmas tree stuff?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #447 on: December 17, 2006, 07:08:59 PM »

Evening..
Sad to hear about the climbers Sad  

IBE.. Sighhhhhhhh. so so sorry honey.. and Im tearing up here right along with you.  Sending you a big wet hug.  God Bless yah.

Tamikosmom  (Janet)  Welcome to SM. I have always admired your posts at BFN and T4N..  you are a very intelligent cookie!
Appeals
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #448 on: December 17, 2006, 07:10:53 PM »

Thanks IBE for explaining.  I lost my soulmate also...heart attack at relatively young age.  Things have never been the same since, but I'm still here, so soldier on.  May God be with you and give you peace.

Must leave you all for today.  Who's job is it to clean the cage tonight? Very Happy

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: December 17, 2006, 07:11:04 PM »

The 'Y" found in the snow may mean that two *the top of the Y" men and bottom of the Y pointing the direction.

Taking a break... be back in a few.

There's still a change of them being alive if they didn't get too wet.

Pray for everyone, everywhere.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #450 on: December 17, 2006, 07:11:18 PM »

IBE

I know not everyone agrees with me, but even though I consider myself a Christian, I also think there is the possibility of reincarnation and seeing our loved ones again, not only in heaven, but spending another life with them on earth as well. One way or another, you will see him again, and maybe even get to have that wedding one day.

As for the Christmas tree merchandise, I have ordered a T-shirt and am very much looking forward to receiving it. I know it's gonna be beautiful when it gets here! Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: December 17, 2006, 07:14:01 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Welcome Tamikosmom!

ditto-------

glad to have another monkey

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
crazybabyborg
« Reply #452 on: December 17, 2006, 07:17:04 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Welcome Tamikosmom!

ditto-------

glad to have another monkey

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: December 17, 2006, 07:17:08 PM »

Quote from: "IBE"
my late finance was left to die... I cry all the time with this time of new.

By the way,,, Keep up the good work, Monkeys.

Can hardly wait for tomorrow for the UPS truck for my Monkey Christmas stein and t-shirt. Should have ordered a sweatshirt.

Darn... I hope they find the others

wow.  so sorry to hear about your fiance IBE.  this must be tough for u

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
crazybabyborg
« Reply #454 on: December 17, 2006, 07:18:49 PM »

FOM..............Where's your avatar? You're all nekky!  Shocked
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #455 on: December 17, 2006, 07:19:42 PM »

Does anyone know of any media coverage on the case tonight?

I Stand With The Girl
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: December 17, 2006, 07:20:05 PM »

Yeah for the T-shirt Monkey girls!

UPS tracking says my order is in Vernon CA.. as of two hours ago... so expect it tomorrow unless UPS delivers on Sunday.

That was really fast for regular shipping!

Go MONKEYS!

I can hardly wait to wear mine... think I might still get a sweatshire and tote... with a tote I can carry it all year and it would be a great way to spread the news and help needed re: Natalee and Aruba

crazybabyborg
« Reply #457 on: December 17, 2006, 07:20:45 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Don't have an answer to that, BT, but am wondering the same thing!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: December 17, 2006, 07:20:52 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Possibly on the Lineup at 10pm Eastern
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: December 17, 2006, 07:21:20 PM »

crazy are u pointing out my lack of cut and paste skills?

If i could make roses appear i would!   (  and other things...lol)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.