March 28, 2024, 02:59:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #561 12/16 - 12/18/2006  (Read 106745 times)
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #520 on: December 17, 2006, 08:49:44 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Why is everyone taking off their clothes in the cage tonight?  Did I miss the memo?  Rolling Eyes

It's all about sex , Lalas.  Laughing

fixed it for ya !!

Laughing

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Lala's can't stand s-e-x talk.

what if Shango was really just talking about sex this whole time???

Confused
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #521 on: December 17, 2006, 08:50:26 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Sure, but give me a sec...the letters are looking better. I'll post it in a sec, k?

ok

Very nice avatar blah.
Good job Crazybabyborg. Looks like you do stand a chance of being a Klaas when you growup. LOL

You're nekky too!  What is the cage coming to these days. Rolling Eyes
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #522 on: December 17, 2006, 08:51:15 PM »

Why is everyone taking off their clothes in the cage tonight?  Did I miss the memo?  Rolling Eyes

fixed it for ya !!

Laughing

Confused

OMG, Lalas! What if he was?!  Shocked  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #523 on: December 17, 2006, 08:51:17 PM »

fixed it for ya !!

Laughing

Confused

What is this? Pick on Lala's night?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #524 on: December 17, 2006, 08:51:25 PM »

Has anyone heard anything from Skeeters since the filings? From Tacky's point of view, ( we all know how reality based THAT is,) it comes down to whether Dr. Phil knew the tape had been altered. That would leave an out for Dr. Phil, but point directly at Skeeter's.

Of course he didn't even consider that it was altered in Holland, or Aruba, or that it is exactly what it appears to be when aired, in meaning anyway.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: December 17, 2006, 08:53:29 PM »

fixed it for ya !!

Laughing

Confused

Noooooo

well.....

maybe just for a minute

crazybabyborg
« Reply #526 on: December 17, 2006, 08:53:40 PM »

Sure, but give me a sec...the letters are looking better. I'll post it in a sec, k?

ok

Very nice avatar blah.
Good job Crazybabyborg. Looks like you do stand a chance of being a Klaas when you growup. LOL

UM-HUM..........pick on me Sam, and I'll teach you! I'll fix you an avatar!  Laughing  Where is yours, btw?
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: December 17, 2006, 08:54:11 PM »

Klaas and Altruist,

Thanks so much for transcribing the Skeeter, Deepac video transcript.

What a dissapointment to read that. I know Skeeters is not a professional photographer bu it seemed to me that left a lot to be desired. Also the way he talked to Deepac did not sound to professional to me either but maybe he was trying to talk down to him because of the language difference.

Yes, it was kinda obvious that Skeeter was trying to get down to the level of Deepak. Aparently he felt it was his best approach at that time for getting info. Don't think it worked as well as he and we would have liked.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: December 17, 2006, 08:55:17 PM »

My 2 cents worth <clink-clink>. I don't think the Kalpoe's initiated the idea for this suit.  They don't impress me as particularly intelligent or even dimly bright family.  They are a welfare family at best with little to no education.
They've sucked off the system their whole lives.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #529 on: December 17, 2006, 08:56:13 PM »

Wub you, Lalas.

I Stand With The Girl
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #530 on: December 17, 2006, 08:56:39 PM »

Has anyone heard anything from Skeeters since the filings? From Tacky's point of view, ( we all know how reality based THAT is,) it comes down to whether Dr. Phil knew the tape had been altered. That would leave an out for Dr. Phil, but point directly at Skeeter's.

Of course he didn't even consider that it was altered in Holland, or Aruba, or that it is exactly what it appears to be when aired, in meaning anyway.

I got the impression that Joe T. was a little pleased that Deepak is now throwing himself under the bus.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #531 on: December 17, 2006, 08:59:31 PM »

I got the impression that Joe T. was a little pleased that Deepak is now throwing himself under the bus.

That whole little segment with Tacky was strange to me. It was like Tacky was TRYING to be casual, and passively interested. When he said that his prediction was that the Dr. Phil suit would be dropped and there would be no deposition, I had the feeling he was going to be involved in making that happen behind the scenes. Just a feeling.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: December 17, 2006, 09:01:50 PM »

Apparently, from what I'm seeing on TV, the family should hire Denzel Wastington to go to aruba and find out what happened.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: December 17, 2006, 09:02:08 PM »

You're right Mom, Joe T is so thankful that the attention is off his rapist-murdering client for the moment that he was actually decent.
Even Kim had to make a tongue-in-cheek remark about the greaser being 'fair and balanced'.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: December 17, 2006, 09:02:29 PM »

Even though I am disssapointed in the transcripts of the tape, I am still not sure that would mean it was altered just the excerps on Dr. Phil were just that, brief excerps.

Interesting about the lawyers though and the fees.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: December 17, 2006, 09:08:10 PM »

It does appear that the dimbulbs think the Dr. Phil thing is gonna be their lotto ticket to fame and fortune. Poor fellas.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: December 17, 2006, 09:10:28 PM »

ok

Very nice avatar blah.

Sam is nekky too.

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: December 17, 2006, 09:10:58 PM »

Oh no, the '3 year waranty' commercial again.

'Hey Numnuts if you don't straighten up and fly right, I'm gonna take you back and exchange you for one that works right'.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: December 17, 2006, 09:12:05 PM »

ok

Very nice avatar blah.

UM-HUM..........pick on me Sam, and I'll teach you! I'll fix you an avatar!  Laughing  Where is yours, btw?

Crazybabyborg,
I used a cigarette smoking male monkey donated to me by Getagrip when she used to post with us. When we lost our avatars after a crash I decided I really did not want to use that one again because I had already let it be know I was a female. But Klaas did put that one on the tree.

I have been watching for the cats Anna was going to post in the lounge. I have not seen them yet. I was hoping there would be one that looked all female. LOL

Just a swinging with the tribe
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: December 17, 2006, 09:12:55 PM »

Joe T's legacy to his kids is going to be that he was a smart attorney who represented some of the most evil people on earth.  
He used his lawyer skills to try get some of the worst scumbags on earth a free ticket to kidnap, rape and murder again.
Someday his kids will grow up and form their own opinion of what these animals did to Natalee Holloway and how their dad stepped in to try to help them get away with it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.