March 28, 2024, 07:09:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #561 12/16 - 12/18/2006  (Read 106772 times)
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: December 17, 2006, 09:14:23 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Joe T's legacy to his kids is going to be that he was a smart attorney who represented some of the most evil people on earth.  
He used his lawyer skills to try get some of the worst scumbags on earth a free ticket to kidnap, rape and murder again.
Someday his kids will grow up and form their own opinion of what these animals did to Natalee Holloway and how their dad stepped in to try to help them get away with it.

Humm, maybe to some folks money means more than what the kids think.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #541 on: December 17, 2006, 09:15:52 PM »

Just exactly how much money would it take to pay all these attorneys and file this thing anyway?
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #542 on: December 17, 2006, 09:17:22 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "IndyDan"
Joe T's legacy to his kids is going to be that he was a smart attorney who represented some of the most evil people on earth.  
He used his lawyer skills to try get some of the worst scumbags on earth a free ticket to kidnap, rape and murder again.
Someday his kids will grow up and form their own opinion of what these animals did to Natalee Holloway and how their dad stepped in to try to help them get away with it.

Humm, maybe to some folks money means more than what the kids think.

Glad you got the point.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: December 17, 2006, 09:17:53 PM »

Have you ever tried to do therapy with someone who is not too terribly close to the norm on intelligence? It is extremely difficult, if not damn near impossible to do. At least, not the usual "talk", insight oriented therapy or even cognitive behavioral therapy. Generally, such folks instead benefit most from a very directive (though kind) approach. It is with those clients only that I actually tell them what to do. And even at that, my "directions" are very small, one to two step behaviors that I instruct the client to perform.

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #544 on: December 17, 2006, 09:20:50 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Have you ever tried to do therapy with someone who is not too terribly close to the norm on intelligence? It is extremely difficult, if not damn near impossible to do. At least, not the usual "talk", insight oriented therapy or even cognitive behavioral therapy. Generally, such folks instead benefit most from a very directive (though kind) approach. It is with those clients only that I actually tell them what to do. And even at that, my "directions" are very small, one to two step behaviors that I instruct the client to perform.

Hummm, are you saying that substance abusers tend toward not being too terribly close to the norm on intelligence?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #545 on: December 17, 2006, 09:21:03 PM »

What I noticed on those tapes that stood out for me was Deepak's English.  It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be given he and Joran were speaking Dutch in the car that night with Natalee.   Rolling Eyes
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: December 17, 2006, 09:21:56 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Has anyone heard anything from Skeeters since the filings? From Tacky's point of view, ( we all know how reality based THAT is,) it comes down to whether Dr. Phil knew the tape had been altered. That would leave an out for Dr. Phil, but point directly at Skeeter's.

Of course he didn't even consider that it was altered in Holland, or Aruba, or that it is exactly what it appears to be when aired, in meaning anyway.

"I am inclined to believe Greta" regarding the following statement and .... believe me, that is a first in a looooong time.   Wink

Janet.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,177286,00.html
December 1, 2005

Greta Van Susteren

We are also curious what the FBI has to say about the content of this interview. I was told by Jamie Skeeters on the phone the other night that he originally "taped" this interview directly to his computer hard drive and that he gave the hard drive to the FBI. Of course this hard drive — the "original" — is what will tell us exactly what was said or not said — provided it can be adequately enhanced and analyzed. We don't have access to that hard drive so even after evaluating all the tapes and CD's given us, there could still remain in my mind some question

The Reason for the Season

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #547 on: December 17, 2006, 09:22:13 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Quote from: "blah"
Sure, but give me a sec...the letters are looking better. I'll post it in a sec, k?

ok

Very nice avatar blah.
Good job Crazybabyborg. Looks like you do stand a chance of being a Klaas when you growup. LOL

UM-HUM..........pick on me Sam, and I'll teach you! I'll fix you an avatar!  Laughing  Where is yours, btw?

Crazybabyborg,
I used a cigarette smoking male monkey donated to me by Getagrip when she used to post with us. When we lost our avatars after a crash I decided I really did not want to use that one again because I had already let it be know I was a female. But Klaas did put that one on the tree.

I have been watching for the cats Anna was going to post in the lounge. I have not seen them yet. I was hoping there would be one that looked all female. LOL

Let me see what I can find..........I search pretty well, but Klaas rescues me more often than not in the execution!  Laughing
I'll post some options in a minute, k?
Klaas............I gave the "Indy" animation a wreath for the front of the motorcycle. Looks really good in Imageready. I have no idea how to save it so it can go to photobucket!
BRB
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: December 17, 2006, 09:22:13 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "justinsmama"

Hummm, are you saying that substance abusers tend toward not being too terribly close to the norm on intelligence?

LMAO! If that were the case, I would not have the level of education and highly developed talents that I do!

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: December 17, 2006, 09:23:29 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
What I noticed on those tapes that stood out for me was Deepak's English.  It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be given he and Joran were speaking Dutch in the car that night with Natalee.   Rolling Eyes

Yeah, but, I still think they all have big problems with pronouns, adjectives and tense.

I think that's been a big contributor to a lot of misunderstandings in what's been said by those folks in the various intermediate translations of things.

He and She almost seem interchangeable down there, as well as He and They.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: December 17, 2006, 09:27:45 PM »

CBB - Choose "saved as optimized" and it should work..give that a shot.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #551 on: December 17, 2006, 09:33:02 PM »

Do You Like This?
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: December 17, 2006, 09:34:34 PM »

Gee, I order pizza and miss out on all the "sex stuff"

If Shango was about sex, the Code Talkers might have broken the code faster Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Klass, I need to go back on the CarePress site... I somehow missed all the neat colors.

Love the burgandy and the navy blue

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #553 on: December 17, 2006, 09:36:01 PM »

HEY!! Is Klaas good or what!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: December 17, 2006, 09:42:53 PM »

CBB - Excellent!  Fun to play with the animations isn't it?   Laughing
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: December 17, 2006, 09:44:39 PM »

Do You Like This?

Oh that is adorable. I went to the lounge and picked one of Anna's but actually like the one you did better. Please , please help me post it. Thanks

Just a swinging with the tribe
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #556 on: December 17, 2006, 09:45:15 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

You're nekky too!  What is the cage coming to these days. Rolling Eyes

Hi all you magnificent monkeys!  I come in the cage today after being absent for a few days and start reading about nekky monkeys.  Now, I'm not sure whether I'm glad I missed it or not!  Wink  Wink  Laughing
crazybabyborg
« Reply #557 on: December 17, 2006, 09:46:29 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
CBB - Excellent!  Fun to play with the animations isn't it?   Laughing

Not yet. It's more frustrating than anything else, but I can see the potential for fun!! I wouldn't even try if you weren't around, and I surely do appreciate your patience!
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #558 on: December 17, 2006, 09:48:53 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Knight In Shining Armor by Jude Deveraux

Thanks, Sam!

I read that book and loved it!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #559 on: December 17, 2006, 09:49:18 PM »

Do You Like This?

Oh that is adorable. I went to the lounge and picked one of Anna's but actually like the one you did better. Please , please help me post it. Thanks

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/img212.gif

Copy the link. Go into your profile and paste the link in the third box ( in the avatar section of your profile)
Submit it.  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.