March 28, 2024, 05:12:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #561 12/16 - 12/18/2006  (Read 106760 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: December 17, 2006, 10:12:43 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Quote from: "klaasend"

Hi Sunfreak!  How are you feeling?  Better I hope!

As best as I can with strep throat, bronchitis, sinusitis and an ear infection!!  I'm taking a Z-pak back to back.  I have another Psuedomonas infection in my incision.  Other than that I'm GREAT!  

Sat on the balconey in the sun today - was wonderful and warm.
I'm taking life one day at a time.  Each new day means another day of healing.  I am so greatful that I'm not having to deal with cancer as well as all the other stuff.  The odds are anything over a few inches is usually cancer and mine was 10" x 5".   God's keeping me here on Earth to aggravate the bashers, I guess!  LOL.

Hugs, SunFreak. You are a tough cookie and should be very proud of your strength. I hope you feel better every day.

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: December 17, 2006, 10:15:31 PM »

As best as I can with strep throat, bronchitis, sinusitis and an ear infection!!  I'm taking a Z-pak back to back.  I have another Psuedomonas infection in my incision.  Other than that I'm GREAT!  

I'm taking life one day at a time.  Each new day means another day of healing.  I am so greatful that I'm not having to deal with cancer as well as all the other stuff.  The odds are anything over a few inches is usually cancer and mine was 10" x 5".   God's keeping me here on Earth to aggravate the bashers, I guess!  LOL.

Geeze - sorry to hear about all the infections, hope that z-pak works for you!  Yes, you are extreemly lucky it wasn't cancerous.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: December 17, 2006, 10:20:49 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Hugs, SunFreak. You are a tough cookie and should be very proud of your strength. I hope you feel better every day.

Hey, BT, thank you! I'll take all the hugs I can get.  I'm a tough Italian cookie!  LOL.

BTW, I saw flannel sock monkey sheets and a sock monkey comforter at Target the other day.  I had a sock monkey when I was a kid.  I named him "Gabby Hayes".
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: December 17, 2006, 10:24:14 PM »

Yes Sunfreak, take good care of yourself. Your doggies and the Monkeys need you.

Klaas ,I loved the kitty you posted also. My last kitty of 17 years was white. You should keep that one for maybe Tamikossmom. She is nekky too.

Just a swinging with the tribe
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #584 on: December 17, 2006, 10:24:28 PM »

Hey, BT, thank you! I'll take all the hugs I can get.  I'm a tough Italian cookie!  LOL.

BTW, I saw flannel sock monkey sheets and a sock monkey comforter at Target the other day.  I had a sock monkey when I was a kid.  I named him "Gabby Hayes".

Awwww....too cute! I wish they made those sock monkey sheets in something besides flannel. Mr. BT says he can't sleep on flannel - his jammies stick to the sheets and make it hard for him to roll over.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: December 17, 2006, 10:25:21 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Yes Sunfreak, take good care of yourself. Your doggies and the Monkeys need you.

Klaas ,I loved the kitty you posted also. My last kitty of 17 years was white. You should keep that one for maybe Tamikossmom. She is nekky too.

Thanks - yes anyone who wants it can take it.  You look so cute now! Laughing
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: December 17, 2006, 10:26:29 PM »

Awwww....too cute! I wish they made those sock monkey sheets in something besides flannel. Mr. BT says he can't sleep on flannel - his jammies stick to the sheets and make it hard for him to roll over.  Laughing

Well, guess there's something to be said for sleeping without jammies.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: December 17, 2006, 10:28:33 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

LOL, Carnut. Are we back to the topic of nekky people again?

I Stand With The Girl
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: December 17, 2006, 10:30:09 PM »

Maybe Mr ToothBrush BT should wear satin jammies and then he wouldn't have trouble rolling over in bed.  BTW, I laughed so hard when I read what you wrote, I got a coughing fit and almost wet my pants.    Laughing
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #589 on: December 17, 2006, 10:30:10 PM »

Quote from: "Florida"
This is what I was told in Aruba...... Confused
Any idea about this Mexico area?

Evening Monkeys,

Florida I have heard differing accounts of MP's wherabouts. Initially I was hearing that he was indeed there in Aruba while Natalee was there, and that he disappeared "the same week " she did. I believe it was on the first Dr. Phil show even that MP was mentioned along with the fact that he went....or was in Mexico. Don't recall if a location/town was mentioned. hard to verify......Can we find a transcript of the show? I have the first Dr. Phil show on tape, but can't watch it until tomorrow.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: December 17, 2006, 10:30:22 PM »

Dunno, but sure wish all the ladies in my life would stop calling my 'Dinky'.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: December 17, 2006, 10:30:57 PM »

errr, stop calling me 'Dinky'.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #592 on: December 17, 2006, 10:35:22 PM »

errr, stop calling me 'Dinky'.

I Stand With The Girl
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: December 17, 2006, 10:36:26 PM »

Of course there is!  But what happens when there is an emergency?  You know how our Mothers always taught us to wear clean underwear in case there was an emergency.

My Mother was beaming proud from Heaven when my wound opened and I was rushed to the hospital b/c I was wearing brand new undies.  I don't know what difference makes as a lot of time your clothes have to be cut off of you anyways.  I worked in ER for years and never remarked about anyones undies.  Rolling Eyes
crazybabyborg
« Reply #594 on: December 17, 2006, 10:36:57 PM »

Big Hammer?
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: December 17, 2006, 10:38:53 PM »

Shoutout to SunFreak - Okay, you win - your cold is worst than mine!

Florida, Altruist, Leslie - I posted some of your comments about "Baby D" and Ruth/Rita  bank/maid on the M&C thread. Have we deciphered whether the baby's death is being officially called a "murder" or an accident - maybe negligence? The original article, I think, indicated a fractured skull that proved fatal. (Best as I could translate it online; you know what that's like ... )

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #596 on: December 17, 2006, 10:39:13 PM »

Of course there is!  But what happens when there is an emergency?  You know how our Mothers always taught us to wear clean underwear in case there was an emergency.

My Mother was beaming proud from Heaven when my wound opened and I was rushed to the hospital b/c I was wearing brand new undies.  I don't know what difference makes as a lot of time your clothes have to be cut off of you anyways.  I worked in ER for years and never remarked about anyones undies.  Rolling Eyes

As Bill Cosby would say,
" Look, if you're in a truck, and you see another truck headed straight for you, it doesn't matter whether it actually hits you or not. First you SAY it, then you DO it!"
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: December 17, 2006, 10:39:23 PM »

Dunno, but sure wish all the ladies in my life would stop calling me 'Dinky'.

Uh-oh, you've gone and done it now, Dinky, errrrr....CarNut.

Laughing   Laughing  Laughing
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: December 17, 2006, 10:40:27 PM »

Yeah, I change mine at least once a week.
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #599 on: December 17, 2006, 10:40:36 PM »

BleachedBlack:  Thanks!

This "Mexico" vacation of M. Posner's is new to me....
It fits other theories I've read.
If I could pinpoint it...it would really help.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.