March 28, 2024, 07:59:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #561 12/16 - 12/18/2006  (Read 106853 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #600 on: December 17, 2006, 10:41:03 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "BTgirl"

Awwww....too cute! I wish they made those sock monkey sheets in something besides flannel. Mr. BT says he can't sleep on flannel - his jammies stick to the sheets and make it hard for him to roll over.  Laughing

Well, guess there's something to be said for sleeping without jammies.

Of course there is!  But what happens when there is an emergency?  You know how our Mothers always taught us to wear clean underwear in case there was an emergency.

My Mother was beaming proud from Heaven when my wound opened and I was rushed to the hospital b/c I was wearing brand new undies.  I don't know what difference makes as a lot of time your clothes have to be cut off of you anyways.  I worked in ER for years and never remarked about anyones undies.  Rolling Eyes

I Stand With The Girl
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: December 17, 2006, 10:41:55 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"

Shoutout to SunFreak - Okay, you win - your cold is worst than mine!

I'll trade ya!
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #602 on: December 17, 2006, 10:44:58 PM »

You know how our Mothers always taught us to wear clean underwear in case there was an emergency.

My Mother was beaming proud from Heaven when my wound opened and I was rushed to the hospital b/c I was wearing brand new undies.  I don't know what difference makes as a lot of time your clothes have to be cut off of you anyways.  I worked in ER for years and never remarked about anyones undies.  Rolling Eyes

Yeah, I change mine at least once a week.

Should we call you Dinky and Stinky?

Laughing  Laughing  Wink
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #603 on: December 17, 2006, 10:47:48 PM »

You know how our Mothers always taught us to wear clean underwear in case there was an emergency.

Yeah, I change mine at least once a week.

Should we call you Dinky and Stinky?

Laughing  Laughing  Wink

Well, now, I'm a little offended, they really don't get stinky till after a month or so. Kinda why I started changing once a week whether they need it or not.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: December 17, 2006, 10:48:39 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

Big Hammer?

That would be perfect for him. We have some carpenter contractor friends. One of them has a Christmas tree in his office decorated with tools of the trade. Measuring tapes even nails and screws and hammers and drills. Really cute.  I doubt if we will get Big Hammer to have an avatar though. I saw he was on but did not see a post by him.

Bleached Black,
 if my memory serves me right, back at the beginning of the case it was said Michael Posner returned to Aruba the day after Natalee disappeared.
Until very recently I had never heard he had left. I wonder if Jossy knows?

Just a swinging with the tribe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: December 17, 2006, 10:49:39 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "Florida"
This is what I was told in Aruba...... Confused
Any idea about this Mexico area?

Evening Monkeys,

Florida I have heard differing accounts of MP's wherabouts. Initially I was hearing that he was indeed there in Aruba while Natalee was there, and that he disappeared "the same week " she did. I believe it was on the first Dr. Phil show even that MP was mentioned along with the fact that he went....or was in Mexico. Don't recall if a location/town was mentioned. hard to verify......Can we find a transcript of the show? I have the first Dr. Phil show on tape, but can't watch it until tomorrow.

I have the complete transcript of the Dr. Phil/Skeeter's tape show.  Remember the guy in the audience from Aruba?

McGRAW: And where is Ingmar? Is Ingmar here? Ingmar's the cameraman that's been really helpful in getting a lot of things done.
And you're an Aruban resident, right?

INGMAR: Right. I'm an Aruban resident.

McGRAW: You're one of the good guys.

INGMAR: Yes, sir.

McGRAW: OK, so tell us about this particular document, which I have seen, I've seen the signatures.

INGMAR: Right.

McGRAW: I--I can't read it, of course, because it's not translated, but tell
us about that.

INGMAR: This is a statement where the police, the four policemen that were doing the investigation at the time put on paper what Joran just told them, and where Joran was telling that he--he was with Natalee at the fisherman hut. They laid down on the beach together. On a certain moment, she fell asleep. Then he walks away, leaving her alone on the beach. And the next statement that he gave is that he can--he can point to the policeman, `Where's the place that Deepak buried the body.' So--so he was, like, telling that he knows that Deepak did it. He says that he can point to place where he--Deepak Kalpoe buried the body. So actually--and so this was signed by all--all four policemen.

McGRAW: And this is signed by four police officers.

Mr. SKEETERS: And given to the prosecutor on the--for the--the justice system, and not given to the court.

I've been saying all along, the judge can only rule based upon the information they are given by the prosecutor (KJ)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: December 17, 2006, 10:50:37 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "Florida"
This is what I was told in Aruba...... Confused
Any idea about this Mexico area?

Evening Monkeys,

Florida I have heard differing accounts of MP's wherabouts. Initially I was hearing that he was indeed there in Aruba while Natalee was there, and that he disappeared "the same week " she did. I believe it was on the first Dr. Phil show even that MP was mentioned along with the fact that he went....or was in Mexico. Don't recall if a location/town was mentioned. hard to verify......Can we find a transcript of the show? I have the first Dr. Phil show on tape, but can't watch it until tomorrow.

The follow are the transcript/overviews of the Dr. Phil Show when Beth Twitty, John Q. Kelly and Steve Cohen were guests.  I could be wrong but I do not remember Michael Posner being a subject of topic throughout this interview.

Janet.

http://www.drphil.com/shows/show/575

http://www.drphil.com/slideshows/slideshow/3041/?id=

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: December 17, 2006, 10:55:00 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"

Bleached Black,
 if my memory serves me right, back at the beginning of the case it was said Michael Posner returned to Aruba the day after Natalee disappeared.
Until very recently I had never heard he had left. I wonder if Jossy knows?

That's what I always heard too.  I know he was going back and forth to the USA b/c of his involvement in that on-line gaming indictment, but I have never heard he left Aruba on a semi or permanent basis.
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #608 on: December 17, 2006, 10:55:07 PM »

CrazyBabyBorg --

Thanks for that Christmas Hammer.

I'd be proud if Klaas put it on the SM Christmas Tree.  I saw she has a prominent "name only" listing for me which is wonderful, but less festive, of course.  (But pls don't make me use the avatar; believe it or not, I don't use the quote boxes because I never could get the hang of it...)

Klaas, can CBB's Hammer find a home on/near the tree?  

Thank you, CBB.

And Merry Christmas to you, and to all the Monkeys.

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: December 17, 2006, 10:56:04 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Quote from: "justinsmama"
Have you ever tried to do therapy with someone who is not too terribly close to the norm on intelligence? It is extremely difficult, if not damn near impossible to do. At least, not the usual "talk", insight oriented therapy or even cognitive behavioral therapy. Generally, such folks instead benefit most from a very directive (though kind) approach. It is with those clients only that I actually tell them what to do. And even at that, my "directions" are very small, one to two step behaviors that I instruct the client to perform.

Hummm, are you saying that substance abusers tend toward not being too terribly close to the norm on intelligence?

LMAO! If that were the case, I would not have the level of education and highly developed talents that I do!

LOL Justinsmama!! I was waiting for you to say that...I was about to add, "NO, just the opposite, actually, Carnut..."
 Cool  Cool  Cool  Cool  Cool  Cool  Cool

Bring Natalee home...
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: December 17, 2006, 11:00:31 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

McGRAW: I--I can't read it, of course, because it's not translated, but tell
us about that.

INGMAR: This is a statement where the police, the four policemen that were doing the investigation at the time put on paper what Joran just told them, and where Joran was telling that he--he was with Natalee at the fisherman hut. They laid down on the beach together. On a certain moment, she fell asleep. Then he walks away, leaving her alone on the beach. And the next statement that he gave is that he can--he can point to the policeman, `Where's the place that Deepak buried the body.' So--so he was, like, telling that he knows that Deepak did it. He says that he can point to place where he--Deepak Kalpoe buried the body. So actually--and so this was signed by all--all four policemen.

McGRAW: And this is signed by four police officers.

Mr. SKEETERS: And given to the prosecutor on the--for the--the justice system, and not given to the court.

I've been saying all along, the judge can only rule based upon the information they are given by the prosecutor (KJ)

This is the statement we heard about for so long, then it finally appeared, but it was never signed by Joran was it?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: December 17, 2006, 11:01:05 PM »

Quote from: "the big hammer"
CrazyBabyBorg --

Thanks for that Christmas Hammer.

I'd be proud if Klaas put it on the SM Christmas Tree.  I saw she has a prominent "name only" listing for me which is wonderful, but less festive, of course.  (But pls don't make me use the avatar; believe it or not, I don't use the quote boxes because I never could get the hang of it...)

Klaas, can CBB's Hammer find a home on/near the tree?  

Thank you, CBB.

And Merry Christmas to you, and to all the Monkeys.

Hi Hammer - I can put it on the tree picture that I post in here but it's kindof late for the Cafepress stuff.   Wink

Merry Christmas to you too Hammer.  See my quote above from the Dr. Phil show?
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #612 on: December 17, 2006, 11:01:52 PM »

Night monkeys.

I Stand With The Girl
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: December 17, 2006, 11:03:09 PM »

Night monkeys!!

SunFreak, please get better soon!!! Great to see ya...

Nighty night all  Laughing

Bring Natalee home...
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #614 on: December 17, 2006, 11:05:28 PM »

Night monkeys.

I'm headed for the bed too!  Nite folks.  Sorry about all the silliness.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: December 17, 2006, 11:08:35 PM »

well Monkeys time for me to call it a night here.
We had been gone all weekend and the first thing I did when I got home was turn on the computer and come here. Hoping of course always to find some really good news on Natalee for her family. I will continue hoping and praying. Thanks to all for there help tonight.

Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #616 on: December 17, 2006, 11:13:38 PM »

Thanks everyone for all the info!.............Nite!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #617 on: December 17, 2006, 11:16:48 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Why is everyone taking off their clothes in the cage tonight?  Did I miss the memo?  Rolling Eyes

It's all about sex , Lalas.  Laughing

fixed it for ya !!

Laughing

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Lala's can't stand s-e-x talk.

what if Shango was really just talking about sex this whole time???

Confused

What is this? Pick on Lala's night?

No.. :sniff sniff:  you missed my post.. Sad I was a good gal for once.. and didnt talk about Sex at all..  and I am even

I love yah Lalas. I got behind  LOL
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #618 on: December 17, 2006, 11:18:05 PM »

Thank-you Klaasend and Tamikosmom for the links to the Dr.Phil transcripts, they were long and I have read through them quickly, sorry to say Florida I didn't find the MP/Mexico reference that I thought I had learned there. Harry-Tho has several references to MP, but as a source, I elected to leave that out. I will keep looking....there has been so much written on and reported, and I am very bad at keeping archives....unlike you Janet.  Wink

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
crazybabyborg
« Reply #619 on: December 17, 2006, 11:20:36 PM »

Klaas..I saw your post!  Shocked

Where is that document now, and WHY the Hell hasn't KJ given it to the court?!  Evil or Very Mad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.