March 28, 2024, 03:48:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #561 12/16 - 12/18/2006  (Read 106822 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #640 on: December 18, 2006, 12:19:37 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
bleachedblack's post reminds me of  a striking statement that I heard early on in the case.

Someone claimed that the idea of a "snuff film" was a figment of the imagination. That nothing like that ever took place. That there was NO DOCUMENTED INSTANCE of it ever happening.

Well, here is the proof. People DO film the death of others in a sexually explicit context. That post is proof of that. I knew that claim was bogus- I mean, what was Daniel Pearl's death, anyway? People filmed his murder and sent the film to the authorities here in the US. What's the difference, except that he was not sexually assaulted?

Therer is no doubt at all that there IS such a thing as a "snuff film" and that they are bigger business than we can know.

SB - I agree
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #641 on: December 18, 2006, 12:20:36 AM »

satin sheet+satin pjs= opps we'd he go ie: slipping off the bed

Not that I have ever had that experience Rolling Eyes

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: December 18, 2006, 12:23:23 AM »

TRYING to keep us on topic and preventing the slide into pillow talk...  Wink

Not succeeding too well, evidently.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: December 18, 2006, 12:25:43 AM »

Tomorrow, Dr. Phil will have Beth on his show and an update.  I'm hoping he'll address the Kalpoe suit.

I have a feeling this will be in interresting week.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: December 18, 2006, 12:31:03 AM »

Seriously

I hope also that this week helps bring Justice for Natalee.
What time is Dr Phil on and what network?

Thanks

IBE

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: December 18, 2006, 12:34:43 AM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Seriously

Thanks

IBE

It's on at 4pm, on CBS in my area.  Not sure about yours.  Here's a link to the showtimes:

http://www.drphil.com/shows/listing/?localListing=CA&formAction=save
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #646 on: December 18, 2006, 12:35:11 AM »

OK, now that I have shifted the discussion away from bedsheets, I am going to go use some. They won't be flannel and they won't be satin, but they WILL accomplish their desired purpose.  LOL!

Seroiusly, I am headed out!  Y'all have a good night.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: December 18, 2006, 12:36:02 AM »

OK, now that I have shifted the discussion away from bedsheets, I am going to go use some. They won't be flannel and they won't be satin, but they WILL accomplish their desired purpose.  LOL!

Seroiusly, I am headed out!  Y'all have a good night.

Nite SB!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #648 on: December 18, 2006, 12:36:26 AM »

bleachedblack's post reminds me of  a striking statement that I heard early on in the case.

Someone claimed that the idea of a "snuff film" was a figment of the imagination. That nothing like that ever took place. That there was NO DOCUMENTED INSTANCE of it ever happening.

Well, here is the proof. People DO film the death of others in a sexually explicit context. That post is proof of that. I knew that claim was bogus- I mean, what was Daniel Pearl's death, anyway? People filmed his murder and sent the film to the authorities here in the US. What's the difference, except that he was not sexually assaulted?

Therer is no doubt at all that there IS such a thing as a "snuff film" and that they are bigger business than we can know.

sb what you state is sadly true. Again, this is not documented, but the general manager of Carlos and Charlies is one that is reportedly related to someone(brother) that has a connection to making snuff films. These type films are also known to be made in other parts of the world ie Africa. How I wish all children could lead happy lives, without knowing pain or sadness....with loving parents, food, medicine.....never knowing war.....just able to play and go to school.  Crying or Very sad

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #649 on: December 18, 2006, 12:37:57 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Tomorrow, Dr. Phil will have Beth on his show and an update.  I'm hoping he'll address the Kalpoe suit.

I have a feeling this will be in interresting week.

Thank-you for the reminder Klaas.......goodnight all.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: December 18, 2006, 12:39:21 AM »

Nite BB
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #651 on: December 18, 2006, 12:46:48 AM »

DK admits on the Skeeters tape that he is looking to sue the USA networks, admits that his reputation is over, he believes that his resident alien status on the Devil's Rock will not be approved in the future, he states that he is $50,000 in debt to attorney's, that he wants to tell Beth that he now sees a different side of her, bitchy, but I believe that he did tell Beth that & her response was "I've been saving that for you Deepak", but to JS, he claims he wanted to state it not that he did.  He is a liar thinking he's going to get rich & after reading the following it makes me again revisit that this was planned all along & the motivation was celebrity & $$$$$$$$$$'s.

Jamie Skeeters: You will make money on a book, they make a movie. This will make one hell of a movie. And, they don't need anybody's permission. The first one there is going to get the book... the book rights, the movie rights.. And its uh.. I'm sure, the Twitty's have an offer.

Deepak Kalpoe:  Yeah?
Jamie Skeeters:  I'm sure they have. (unintelligible) I don't think except that she still wants  (unintelligible) ? she is running it (unintelligible) through him right now. I've been trying to read her mind. You can't polygraph her. She.. (unintelligible). Let me try to get her opinion on something.

Deepak Kalpoe:  And if they find Natalee alive today, what happens to us? All the attention goes to her. Except, we're over.Jamie Skeeters:   That's right (unintelligible)

Deepak Kalpoe:  We're over, everything that's happened to usJamie Skeeters:  That's right, you got you're right (laughs)
Deepak Kalpoe:  Either way... either way, no one cares for us. If you look at it that way.   I mean
Jamie Skeeters:   You're right, except one exception.
Deepak Kalpoe:  If Natalee comes alive tomorrow, what is everyone going to do, including    the media? They're gonna..Jamie Skeeters:  Oh, we were wrong about those boys..those cronies (unintelligible)
Deepak Kalpoe:  ...and they are gonna go home and all the attention will be on her and where we stand?
Jamie Skeeters:  And she'll make a movie…..
Deepak Kalpoe:  And where we stand?
Jamie Skeeters:  "Hey, we're sorry, you're... yeah... we all believed you, we always believed you." 'Cause only one person I know of who's backing you up in the professional world? That's Phil. It's unbelievable... (unintelligible)

Deepak Kalpoe:  That's uh, a guy from Fox came to talk to me Friday and (unintelligible) asked him that question "What happens, if she comes alive today... right now... she walks in here? What's going to happen?" And, he said uh " (unintelligible)" That's it. That's what I want to know.

See what I mean like in his head he is justifying her being done away with in order to make sure they are the center's of attention, publicity, victim status & all important book & movie revenues.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: December 18, 2006, 01:20:23 AM »

I am going to bed now, but you can listen to those good parts of the skeeters/deepak tapes here
http://arubassilence.bravehost.com/Skeeter.html

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #653 on: December 18, 2006, 01:23:06 AM »

SB,

I presented the idea of a snuff film and it was shot down. Monkeys said the Daniel Pearl film was snuff but I don't agree. Snuff films refer directly to sex. Don't ask me how I know. That is their value. They are rare and I would assume they are very expensive.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #654 on: December 18, 2006, 02:08:36 AM »

Exactly What Was The Script --

Louise Vargas writes: I presented the idea of a snuff film and it was shot down...

Not here.

I think it was Dutchlady who first said so in June of 2005.

But that's a long time ago.

I feel quite content that pain is being inflicted where it belongs, especially considering the current news of dueling lawsuits, and these mysterious tidings for year end.  

A lump of coal in the sloot stockings for Christmas.

And that is as it should be.

It was always about the movie.  If the script were available, the crime would be solved, IMO.

LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: December 18, 2006, 02:25:16 AM »

Hey, big hammer,

I DID post my thoughts here. You must have missed it. Have you been here EVERY single day since May 2005 like I have? I don't know anything about what Dutchlady posted.

It's always been my theory that they kidnapped her and made a snuff film.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #656 on: December 18, 2006, 02:38:20 AM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Seriously

Thanks

IBE

It's on at 4pm, on CBS in my area.  Not sure about yours.  Here's a link to the showtimes:

http://www.drphil.com/shows/listing/?localListing=CA&formAction=save

It's on at 9am here, I'll be out sending the last shipments of cookies but will TiVo it and post a review as soon as I can, but I bet San will beat me to it  Laughing

Hammer, hopefully these suspects will have an encounter with a form of Scrooge over the holiday, it would be fitting except I think they and their parents have a total lack of morality or conscience.

Night All !

I continue to stand with the girl.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #657 on: December 18, 2006, 03:40:16 AM »

I've been watching continued coverage of the Mt. Hood climbers.
I hope none of us will ever find ourselves in a situation where we will be faced with survival in the elements, but I wanted to post this. It's instructions with pictures of how to build a snow cave. I have the feeling that even if such a thing wasn't needed for years to come, we might remember it if push came to shove.

http://tinyurl.com/y37ybd
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: December 18, 2006, 03:56:38 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
I've been watching continued coverage of the Mt. Hood climbers.
I hope none of us will ever find ourselves in a situation where we will be faced with survival in the elements, but I wanted to post this. It's instructions with pictures of how to build a snow cave. I have the feeling that even if such a thing wasn't needed for years to come, we might remember it if push came to shove.

http://tinyurl.com/y37ybd

I would think anyone who intends to live on this planet ought to know abit about surviving on it.

I guess it's another case of proving the theory of survival of the fittest, especially in putting oneself in conditions out of the norm.

Sometimes mother nature wins no matter how prepared you are.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #659 on: December 18, 2006, 07:10:37 AM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "San"
In about an hour, I'm leaving for our extended family Christmas get together.  I'll be gone about 6 hours or so.  Tom will be in charge, so take it easy on him, ok  Laughing

Have a good time Klaas.

Honestly, I'll want to come home after about 3 hours but that's not likely to happen, lol  Laughing

Last time I went to a family get together with the crazy side of my family a big fight broke out.  I was like Shocked .  Then I took a look and guess whose older sister got challenged to a fight Laughing .  I had to grab her with another person to get her out of there because she went after the woman (she never backs down).  I said we better go home before we get killed.  It's been two years and I've never been to another family function and don't plan on attending again Laughing .  I was like a scene out of a movie you would not believe it.

Holy crap!  No wonder you pack heat!
Good morning.  I have to go to the oral surgeon this morning.  This cyst around my wisdom tooth is killing me.  I'm sure my office thinks I plan all my crises around the holidays.  Last year I had surgery Dec. 27.  This year I have chemo Dec. 27.  If they only knew...  So I'm reading to catch up until I have to go....

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.