March 29, 2024, 05:43:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #561 12/16 - 12/18/2006  (Read 106921 times)
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #680 on: December 18, 2006, 10:42:51 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Good morning monkeys.  Coffee anyone?

mornin' lala's

actually, with the mornin; I've had,  I'm ready for a stiff drink! Shocked

Maine, born and raised!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #681 on: December 18, 2006, 10:43:13 AM »

Quote from: "Ms.DarthVada"

mornin' lala's

Shocked  Laughing

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #682 on: December 18, 2006, 10:45:03 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Dr. Phil elaborates, “We’ve played footage of an interview with the older Kalpoe brother, Deepak, as it was gathered by Jamie Skeeters, and they’re now contesting what was said and have sued this show and made allegations against me and you about tampering with the tape. How do you feel about the fact that they’ve sued the show over that broadcast that you and I did that day?”

Oh, oh, oh!!!! I'm not even through reading it, and I'm jumping with joy!!!!! I love the man, I love the producers!!!
He's establishing the connection, he's helping Beth to get the deposition and answers. He's trying to help with the argument!

It's truly fabulous. Very Happy  He is kindness personified.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: December 18, 2006, 10:45:06 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "IBE"
Seriously

I hope also that this week helps bring Justice for Natalee.
What time is Dr Phil on and what network?

Thanks

IBE

It's on at 4pm, on CBS in my area.  Not sure about yours.  Here's a link to the showtimes:

http://www.drphil.com/shows/listing/?localListing=CA&formAction=save

It comes on at 3 here in Indy.  I think I'll pack up the laptop, grab a pizza and finish working the afternoon from home.  Don't want to miss anything the Doc has to say about the suit.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #684 on: December 18, 2006, 10:46:59 AM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

HEY!! Is Klaas good or what!

ahh, this is great, my own Christmas avatar.  Thanks, it's a real pleasure to be in the company of such talent. Surprised

Well, thanks Indy! I enjoyed watching you in your Christmas gear for quite a while without having a clue how to get it out of photoshop, so anybody but me could even see it! You had a private audience!  Laughing

Once again, Klaas came to the rescue. That one was a joint effort!  Wink
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #685 on: December 18, 2006, 10:47:11 AM »

Quote from: "LouiseVargas"
SB,

I presented the idea of a snuff film and it was shot down. Monkeys said the Daniel Pearl film was snuff but I don't agree. Snuff films refer directly to sex. Don't ask me how I know. That is their value. They are rare and I would assume they are very expensive.

Our e-mailer person who quit e-mailing about August last year and who e-mailed from a different e-mail address each day from Aruba, told DH very early (via e-mail, of course) it was a snuff video.  I am not sure why said person quit writing, if person was scared off, if person was terminated, or what but there was no way we could respond to e-mails.  They would be returned  each time, but he/she was always "snuff video, MP, HI."

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #686 on: December 18, 2006, 10:51:02 AM »

To our beautiful Lady Peaches, I do hope that everything is miniscule, just a cyst that can be aspirated and you will be fine.  Ah, 'tis the season.  I recall your having gone through so much last year about this time, but how courageous and what a spirit you had and still do.  I know it is discouraging and Christmas is certainly a time when we do 'not need this,' but I trust it will all be over so that you will have a wonderful 2007.  We all love you and cheer for you and applaud your courage and faith.  You remain "my hero."

I am praying for you and wishing the best of years in the one upcoming.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #687 on: December 18, 2006, 10:51:57 AM »

Quote from: "the big hammer"
Agreed (that I agreed...)

Klaas writes: Hammer was agreeing with you. When Hammer said "not here" he meant he did not shoot down your theory of the snuff film.

Yes, that's what I meant.  

Still alot of open questions and actual cause of death are unknown.  As I posted above, however, if one knew the script/storyline of the "movie," then alot of progress could be made.

IMO.

Hammer - I still believe that film was broadcast via the internet or cell phone that night.  It's out there somewhere, I just know it.

ergo the virus on the computer.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #688 on: December 18, 2006, 10:56:25 AM »

BRITISH POLICE ARREST SUSPECT IN CONNECTION WITH IPSWICH PROSTITUTE MURDERS

sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #689 on: December 18, 2006, 11:00:05 AM »

I love Dr. Phil!! I also think a film was made, but I pray it wasn't a snuff film.  Hang in there peaches-lots of friends praying for you, including me.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #690 on: December 18, 2006, 11:00:08 AM »

This is the design I used for the small poster that's in Cafepress.  I added Hammer's picture CBB created to this one that I'll post to start the next LCD thread. Kindof late now to change the picture in Caferess.:

Very Happy Thanks for adding my Mini Monster Truck to the small poster  Wink

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: December 18, 2006, 11:03:59 AM »

Quote from: "robots"

mornin' lala's

Shocked  Laughing

One of my friends 17yo son was hit by a pickup truck last night and killed. Shocked   He goes to school with my son.  (this happened less than 5 miles from where Coreen Wiese dissappeared from)
And my 42 yo cousin passed away in his sleep saturday around dinner time.  He took a nap after work sautrday and never woke up. His kids found him.  Sad

Such a crappy time of year for tragedy

Maine, born and raised!
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #692 on: December 18, 2006, 11:07:03 AM »

Hey Nut44x4

I see you are in maine too.  Whereabouts?

I'm near Sebago Lake

Maine, born and raised!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #693 on: December 18, 2006, 11:14:43 AM »

Hey Nut44x4

I see you are in maine too.  Whereabouts?

I'm near Sebago Lake

My BIL passed away this morning.  Having not awakend at his usual time his wife went to arouse him as he had a civic club breakfast meet this morning and she found he was not breathing.  so very sad.  

It is going to be a sad time for this family, and having lost my mother at this time of year, where as I had always viewed Christmas with such excitement;however, subsequent to her death during the holidays, I always feel a little sadness creeping in each year.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #694 on: December 18, 2006, 11:18:40 AM »

Quote from: "robots"

mornin' lala's

Shocked  Laughing

One of my friends 17yo son was hit by a pickup truck last night and killed. Shocked   He goes to school with my son.  (this happened less than 5 miles from where Coreen Wiese dissappeared from)
And my 42 yo cousin passed away in his sleep saturday around dinner time.  He took a nap after work sautrday and never woke up. His kids found him.  Sad

Such a crappy time of year for tragedy

lots of Mainers...here

are there any robots ????
 Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: December 18, 2006, 11:23:19 AM »

Hi Tyler

That is sad too.  I'm still in shock about my son's classmate.  Its hard enough that so many kids there are still hoping they find Coreen Wiese who dissappeared on 11/8th.  

Now this.  I am just so sad today. Crying or Very sad

Maine, born and raised!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #696 on: December 18, 2006, 11:25:54 AM »

Ms. Darth Vader, that is so sad about the 17-year-old son.  Man, that is bad.  You have had a lot of bad news in the last few days.  I agree, 42 is too young to die.  There definitely needs to be an autopsy to see what undiagnosed illness was going on, just for the family's satisfaction and for genetic testing of any family members who might have same.

That is all so sad.  My sympathy is with all of you and especially the family of the 17 year old child (whose family and friends must be very, very shocked and grieved).

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: December 18, 2006, 11:28:25 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
BRITISH POLICE ARREST SUSPECT IN CONNECTION WITH IPSWICH PROSTITUTE MURDERS

http://tinyurl.com/so3cy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: December 18, 2006, 11:33:11 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "the big hammer"
Agreed (that I agreed...)

Klaas writes: Hammer was agreeing with you. When Hammer said "not here" he meant he did not shoot down your theory of the snuff film.

Yes, that's what I meant.  

Still alot of open questions and actual cause of death are unknown.  As I posted above, however, if one knew the script/storyline of the "movie," then alot of progress could be made.

IMO.

Hammer - I still believe that film was broadcast via the internet or cell phone that night.  It's out there somewhere, I just know it.

ergo the virus on the computer.

The eight and a half minute transmission from I believe it was Joran to Deepak has not been reflected in any records we have seen.  Lots of things appear to be missing in that regard and others.  Very sketchy reports only released and computers not sent to NFI as originally reported but to this Dutch Rural group conducting the latest research.

So what happened to the 8 and 1/2 minute transmission?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: December 18, 2006, 11:36:11 AM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
[
It comes on at 3 here in Indy.  I think I'll pack up the laptop, grab a pizza and finish working the afternoon from home.  Don't want to miss anything the Doc has to say about the suit.

3 pm also here in Huntsville, AL area but 5 pm in Chattanooga.  I think some monkeys will have already seen it by this time so maybe they will give us a heads up.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.