March 28, 2024, 09:08:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #561 12/16 - 12/18/2006  (Read 106785 times)
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #720 on: December 18, 2006, 12:20:14 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
To our beautiful Lady Peaches, I do hope that everything is miniscule, just a cyst that can be aspirated and you will be fine.  Ah, 'tis the season.  I recall your having gone through so much last year about this time, but how courageous and what a spirit you had and still do.  I know it is discouraging and Christmas is certainly a time when we do 'not need this,' but I trust it will all be over so that you will have a wonderful 2007.  We all love you and cheer for you and applaud your courage and faith.  You remain "my hero."

I am praying for you and wishing the best of years in the one upcoming.

Thank you so much.  You touch my heart.  (I use that beautiful rose as my desktop at the office.)

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #721 on: December 18, 2006, 12:23:09 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "LouiseVargas"
SB,

I presented the idea of a snuff film and it was shot down. Monkeys said the Daniel Pearl film was snuff but I don't agree. Snuff films refer directly to sex. Don't ask me how I know. That is their value. They are rare and I would assume they are very expensive.

Our e-mailer person who quit e-mailing about August last year and who e-mailed from a different e-mail address each day from Aruba, told DH very early (via e-mail, of course) it was a snuff video.  I am not sure why said person quit writing, if person was scared off, if person was terminated, or what but there was no way we could respond to e-mails.  They would be returned  each time, but he/she was always "snuff video, MP, HI."

who is DH ?

Blah, I think Tyler is using the abbreviation for Dear Hubby.

do they post here?  I have not heard about this before....
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #722 on: December 18, 2006, 12:24:51 PM »

Blah, DH is like an abbreviation.  Like DD for dear daughter, which I use all the time.  It's not a nic.  

I loved that pic the other day of the holiday nutz.  Reminds me of  the swinging you.

Expect a miracle.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #723 on: December 18, 2006, 12:26:24 PM »

I hate to speak for Tyler, cause I could be totally wrong. However, I do remember her saying that her husband has posted on some different boards from time to time, although I don't know if he has ever posted at SM. I know Anna has said she had some discussions with him. That's why I assumed the DH Tyler referred to was her husband.

Tyler, if you see this and I am totally wrong, please for give me.  Embarassed

I Stand With The Girl
crazybabyborg
« Reply #724 on: December 18, 2006, 12:30:07 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Klaas,

Do you know if anyone ever managed to contact the person who drew that cartoon?

I emailed him as did several others.  I never got a response.

That cartoon is one of the most intriquing things, to me, about this case. I hope someone was able to question him. What do we know about this guy: I can't remember.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #725 on: December 18, 2006, 12:30:45 PM »

Off to the pharmacy.  BBL Laughing

Expect a miracle.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: December 18, 2006, 12:34:30 PM »

Klaas,

Thanks.

Hmmm....it certainly would be interesting to know what he knew and when he knew it, as they say.

I also emailed him and received no response.  Think Justinsmama and others did as well with same results.

But I would like to know just how he came up with that cartoon considering the timing.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: December 18, 2006, 12:38:23 PM »

I hate to speak for Tyler, cause I could be totally wrong. However, I do remember her saying that her husband has posted on some different boards from time to time, although I don't know if he has ever posted at SM. I know Anna has said she had some discussions with him. That's why I assumed the DH Tyler referred to was her husband.

Tyler, if you see this and I am totally wrong, please for give me.  Embarassed

I simply adore Tyler's DH!  He is a gentleman and a scholar for sure.  He did post a great deal in the early days but I have not known of him to do so since them.  Back to the early RWV days but would not be surprised if many of his posts, along with my own, have disappeared or been Reihlerized.  What a shame, too.

But he always felt the HI was more involved than we have been led to believe and had a number of excellent sources and theories.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #728 on: December 18, 2006, 12:38:47 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Klaas,

That cartoon is one of the most intriquing things, to me, about this case. I hope someone was able to question him. What do we know about this guy: I can't remember.

I was trying to recall his name, and am thinking diber....something.  If it was posted already, I've not finished reading back.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
crazybabyborg
« Reply #729 on: December 18, 2006, 12:42:19 PM »

OMG!!!  Shocked

I MISSED the Dr. Phil show!!!!! Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad

Came on at 10:00 am here!!!
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #730 on: December 18, 2006, 12:43:04 PM »

BT Girl

Thanks for your lovely picture and kiind words.  

Thanks everyone for the support.

Maine, born and raised!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #731 on: December 18, 2006, 12:44:45 PM »

I'm confused. The show description says the topic is about over the counter medicines that kids use to get high..............
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: December 18, 2006, 12:47:17 PM »

From the Dr. Phil website about todays show:

“And I want you Dr. Phil, and John Kelly, and the team that you have, that’s who I want to find the answers because the Aruban government is not going to do anything,” Beth says.

“Well, you’ve got a great lawyer in John Kelly, so I know we’re all going to stay the course. And I’m sorry that we’re having to do it, but Natalee deserves nothing less,” Dr. Phil tells her.

this is great.  Looks like Beth has cut Greta off and gotten strong support from Dr Phil.  I think Dr Phil is much more powerful and will not be intimidated as Greta was.  I think he will not sell Beth out and will stand up to the bullies.  

what time is this show on?

You're right and I certainly don't see Dr Phil smooching ArubaJoeBlowhard's hiney like Greta does either.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #733 on: December 18, 2006, 12:51:20 PM »

I'm confused. The show description says the topic is about over the counter medicines that kids use to get high..............

I just checked www.drphil.com and the video preview includes Beth.  It will be aired at 3PM ET in my area.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: December 18, 2006, 12:52:51 PM »

This was posted on my bullitin on My space..  My Natalee page run by Stephanie R Good

His email address is at the end of the article! Let's show this obnoxious guy that Natalee's family has many supporters!

Opinion Editorials.com

December 18, 2006

Natalee Holloway: Is no jurisdiction safe from Twitty lawsuits; Parents declare Natalee Dead
Steve Yuhas

When we last left the Twitty family we were in New York where Beth Twitty helped created a media star out of a process server who was able to boast to the world that he served Joran van der Sloot and his father with a frivolous lawsuit. It accused the two of kidnapping Natalee Holloway and a litany of other charges, but didn’t make the leap to murder. Sometime between that lawsuit and one filed recently in California something changed and Natalee has been declared dead by her family.

The latter case accuses Deepak and Satish Kalpoe of wrongful death and is asking that a California court to find the brothers responsible.

That lawsuit piggybacks one filed by the Kalpoe brothers against pseudo-therapist psycho-babbling man hating talk show host Phil McGraw claiming that he manipulated an interview that made the two look guilty. McGraw has been Beth Twitty’s lapdog for over a year so it is no surprise that if you look at the accusations it really looks like the man who wants to be Oprah did exactly what the brothers claim.

It is interesting that no lawsuits have been filed anywhere that Beth Twitty, Natalee Holloway or the rest of her kin-folk have any connection. Why are they not suing anyone in Alabama? I’d start with the chaperones; they are in Alabama and were in Aruba when Natalee disappeared and at least one told a different story from some people on the same trip, but they’re not in court.

The only thing happening in Alabama is collecting money for the Natalee Holloway Trust, coordinating Beth’s speaking tour and book and movie deals. Surely if the Kalpoe brothers can be sued in California for a death in Aruba, the chaperones can be sued in Alabama for negligence.

When the Kalpoe suit was filed Beth Twitty put out a statement saying, "All we want is justice for our daughter…there is no doubt in my mind that Deepak and Satish played a role in my daughter's death and should be held accountable. It's unconscionable that they have not been punished so far."

Not been punished? They’ve been branded as killers by every television and radio host south of the Mason Dixon Line; whenever there is a slow news day their pictures are plastered on every show that the always reliable Beth Twitty can appear on. The Twitty and Holloway family has made accusations of murder and deceit against both the Kalpoe brothers and the van der Sloots; they’ve slandered the justice system in Aruba as well as the police and went to the island to harass the people they think killed their daughter. The Kalpoe brothers have been beleaguered by back water psychotherapists, a television critic that drove a woman to suicide and Twitty herself at their place of work (cameras following of course).

Not one serious question has ever been posed to a member of Natalee Holloway’s family yet all of the people being sued have been arrested at least once and held without charges for months at a time.

The Kalpoe’s and van der Sloots have been more than punished. So too have the people of Aruba when placating southern governors called for a boycott of Aruba. Now an entire group of brainwashed knee jerk Twitty followers exist who wait to insert themselves into the story because they want to be part of it. I can’t tell you how many emails I get from a “close friend” or “relative” of the Twitty - Holloway clan. I know the south is interesting for population growth, but no family can be that incestuous. Nobody likes a dead girl, but these people are brainwashed into believing anything the Twitty media instrument puts out. They’re like the folks who stand outside a house where a child is missing and bring teddy bears; it does nothing to bring the kid home, but by gosh they feel good for doing it.

Justice for Natalee Holloway is not going to come in the form of a civil suit in any state; especially one in which they have no connection. I think O.J. Simpson is a pretty good barometer of a civil suit for wrongful death not bringing justice to anyone: ask the Brown or Goldman families if they have justice yet.

Natalee was an adult sent on vacation by a family who knows she is not coming home. She was obviously the victim of a crime, but her parents will not accept the fact that they sent an ill equipped young woman on a vacation and she was not prepared to deal with it. When you visit a foreign country you take risks and it is risky to get in a car with a man or men you don’t know. If you take everything Beth Twitty said as true Natalee was a naďve young woman. Still, she was packed up for a plane ride to a place where the first question out of a kid’s mouth is “what is the drinking age?”

Any suggestion that her parents are partially to blame for sending their daughter to Aruba with friends that simply waved her off when she left a bar with a man she didn’t know or with chaperones who say their job was to get the kids to the hospital if they were bitten by a shark, but not to make sure they were not raped or murdered, is met with utter contempt by their family and their knee jerk supporters.

Beth says she is suing for answers – huh? The Kalpoe brothers are not going to give any more information to the attorneys for Beth Twitty than they gave to prosecutors in Aruba and they have no assets to speak of so this is about keeping Natalee on the front page of slow news cycles and nothing more. They admit that Natalee is dead so there is nothing to be gained; what possible good will come from filing a lawsuit against people with no assets in a state with no connection to the alleged crime?

Lawsuits being filed all over the country is a nice touch and makes for good talk show fodder, but is futile. Beth Twitty has come to the conclusion that her daughter is dead, now she has to accept that her case is cold and may never be solved. There is no body, there is no evidence of a crime, there are contradictions by the chaperones and the students that were traveling with Natalee when she disappeared and more than a year and a half has created a situation where civil suits in all 50 states will not change any of the facts or make anything better.

One would think that someone coordinating the speaking tour for Beth Twitty (imagine that woman telling kids of the dangers of travel – talk about day late and dollar short) would tell her that she looks foolish accusing van der Sloot of kidnapping one day and the Kalpoe brothers of murder the next. She is making a mockery of the judicial system by suing in every jurisdiction except where the incident allegedly happened and not suing people, like the chaperones, who were actually there and entrusted with the care of her dauther.

If there were evidence against anyone in the death or disappearance of Natalee Holloway it would have been found by now and it hasn’t. The dysfunctional Alabamans can continue this ridiculous circus of lawsuits and accusations, but it will not get them anything more than they already have: a tragically dead daughter and that is what their focus should be on. Even if the Kalpoe brothers are found responsible by a California court for Natalee Holloway’s death – what will that do for the Twitty or Holloway family?

This whole mess is the result of a mother out of control, a father with a book deal and the failure of the authorities in Aruba to solve the case. They want to, but if the evidence is not there nothing can be done and no matter how much Greta or Nancy cries about it nothing will change that one fundamental fact.

It is good, though, that the Twitty-Holloway families have finally acknowledged that their daughter is dead. They should consider her lost at sea, hold a funeral, mark a gravesite and stop the ridiculous and laughable behavior that takes place whenever one of the cable shows don’t have a Duke rape case debacle to report on. Live shots from Aruba were nice; it is a great place to visit, but the case is as solved as it is ever going to be and the only thing left to learn is lessons on what not to do as a parent sending your kid on a vacation that they are not mature enough to handle.

Steve Yuhas is a radio talk show host on NewsRadio 600 KOGO in southern California and may be reached at steve@steveyuhas.com or www.steveyuhas.com

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #735 on: December 18, 2006, 12:54:25 PM »

I cannot fathom why the Kalpoes' "team" of attorneys did not anticipate the wrongful death suit being put into place once jurisdiction was established.

This detective wannabe adheres to a theory that the two lawsuits are all part of a master plan in order for the pieces of the puzzle to fit.

I speculate that John Q. Kelly and the Kalpoe's "team of attorneys" have collaborated and ..... put this entire chain of events into play.

A plea deal has been established with Deepak and Satish which will allow them them the protection in the US from the "powers that be" in Aruba in exchange for their testimony that will expose the truth regarding the answers that the family is seeking.

Think about it .... Who are paying this team of attorneys .... certainly not the "powers that be" in Aruba. The ATA must be freaking out. Those involved in the coverup must be freaking out. Those who participated in the events that encompass the morning that Natalee Holloway went missing must be freaking out.

I speculate that this is soooo much bigger than the Kalpoes launching a lawsuit against Dr. Phil .... a lawsuit they know darn well they cannot win.

Janet

John Q Kelly

Greta Dec 14/06 TRANSCRIPT
Greta On The Record
December 14, 2006

Transcribed from recorded video on December 15, 2006

Greta:

Who are their lawyers? Are they american lawyers or aruban lawyers?

John:

It's my understanding they have a team of lawyers, both aruban and californian and Illinois lawyers working on this.

Greta

Did their american lawyers ever think perhaps if they filed this, that you were going to do exactly what you've done and now open their two clients up to depositions, interrogatories, requests for admissions, all these sorts of things which are the last things in the world that I suspect these two truly want to sit and answer.

JQK

You know I have to think that at some point it may have crossed their minds, it was a calculated risk the took wondering if we'd respond with a third party action related case.

The Reason for the Season

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: December 18, 2006, 01:06:31 PM »

Need to run some errands, be back in a bit.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: December 18, 2006, 01:15:14 PM »

Beth SHOULD have been named in that suit. The papers talk about the tape and her comments working to "defame" DK's reputation. Slander is part of the filing, and to prove slander you MUST prove it was FALSE information that you were the source of. That would take Beth right where she wants to be; to ALL those questions she wants answered.

Good catch, Monkeys!  They didn't name Beth because it would not only be bad PR to go after the mother, but they didn't want the family to be able to countersue based on their filing!  Hopefully, JQK and CA counsel will be able to overcome that - if the Judge is willing to set a precedent.  They often don't.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #738 on: December 18, 2006, 01:45:33 PM »

Yuhas is a real piece of work.  I bet his mother is proud.   Rolling Eyes

Expect a miracle.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #739 on: December 18, 2006, 01:48:03 PM »

The "Ain't She Sweet" link in my sig is a link to my husband's chorus on  YouTube.  It's from a few years ago but it's fun to watch nonetheless.  Especially for BT because I always try to connect with her when I'm in her neck of the woods for singing stuff.

Expect a miracle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.