March 28, 2024, 02:25:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #561 12/16 - 12/18/2006  (Read 106736 times)
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #760 on: December 18, 2006, 02:57:01 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Yuhas is an idiot and his words are crap.  Nuff said.

Tamikosmom, I proposed the exact same theory as to the origin of the two lawsuits last Friday.  I agree.  It's the only explanation that makes sense other than the 2K's have totally lost their minds and are so greedy that they can't think straight.  I don't think either has happened yet.  I believe the 2K's traded asylum in the US and escape from an Aruban jail term in return for their testimony that will sink the van der Sloot ship.  I'm glad to hear someone else came to the same conclusions as I felt I was whistling in the wind when I explained this here last week.

AZLady & Tamikosmom:  I have had the same thoughts - and AZLady- I remember you writing this theory last week - I would have responded but have been so busy at work, I can barely get a minute to read...  There are alot of clues to this being a very real possibility.  I cannot believe someone would be so stupid as to think they could possibly win a lawsuit - even though they are still considered suspects, but then again this is the most bizarre case I have ever seen in my life.   All I know is the next little while will be VERY interesting.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #761 on: December 18, 2006, 02:59:54 PM »

I want to know WHY after being MIA for approximately 8 months, WONDERWOMAN is suddenly posting again at RU?  Looks like she's despirately trying to place blame on the 2 security guards.  Wonderwoman only starting posting again after the lawsuits were announced.  Question  Exclamation
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: December 18, 2006, 03:02:07 PM »

Tylergal and MsDarthVada {{{BIG HUGS}}} and prayers for you and yours!!!!!

I'm tivoing Dr. Phil...I'm sure it won't be anything new. I got to where I stopped tivoing Greta months and months ago. I won't watch her unless it's a big scoop on the case...I've lost it for her totally...

That poor Yuhas...what a bitter SOB...Must suck to be him, seriously...

I love you guys, gonna get back to working and lurking again...

Bring Natalee home...
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: December 18, 2006, 03:02:44 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
I want to know WHY after being MIA for approximately 8 months, WONDERWOMAN is suddenly posting again at RU?  Looks like she's despirately trying to place blame on the 2 security guards.  Wonderwoman only starting posting again after the lawsuits were announced.  Question  Exclamation

Well, what IS going on with the security guards? One still a suspect? One merely waiting for paperwork completion?

What's up with that?

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: December 18, 2006, 03:02:45 PM »

WW sure loves her some Deepak, doesn't she, Klaas?

Bring Natalee home...
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #765 on: December 18, 2006, 03:05:15 PM »

WW seems to come to Deepak's aid just like a good super-hero.  She needs to update her bag of tricks.  Casting blame on the beleaguered security guards is pathetic and really will not fly.

BRING NATALEE HOME
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: December 18, 2006, 03:07:03 PM »

Klaas I sent you an email too  LOL

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: December 18, 2006, 03:10:34 PM »

Is that the same WW who used to post here, from Chi Town?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: December 18, 2006, 03:18:01 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"

Yes.  I would like to know if she has ties to Posner.  I'd also like to know how "close" she is to Deepak.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #769 on: December 18, 2006, 03:18:10 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "Peaches"
The "Ain't She Sweet" link in my sig is a link to my husband's chorus on  YouTube.  It's from a few years ago but it's fun to watch nonetheless.  Especially for BT because I always try to connect with her when I'm in her neck of the woods for singing stuff.

TY for the great link, Peaches. When will you be in my neck of the woods again?

I believe it will be Chattanooga in the fall.  Usually the first weekend in October if they can get the facility and hotels and stuff.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: December 18, 2006, 03:20:05 PM »

O/T - Shout Out to Anna & Other Monkey Panda Fans -

Panda Sneeze! (I do not know which pandas these are; maybe "ours" ??? )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtLzvOsQ80k

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #771 on: December 18, 2006, 03:22:02 PM »

Yes.  I would like to know if she has ties to Posner.  I'd also like to know how "close" she is to Deepak.

Don't know the answers to those relationships, but she is a member of the disinformation team, that's for sure.  Maybe a founding member...

BRING NATALEE HOME
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #772 on: December 18, 2006, 03:23:26 PM »

I wish all this legal stuff moved faster.  This poking along just  tries my patience.  

Waving wildly at Mishy!  Hi sweetie!

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #773 on: December 18, 2006, 03:25:02 PM »

I agree, Peaches.  I'm ready for them to get into a courtroom and start testimony--like now, like today!!!   Laughing

BRING NATALEE HOME
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: December 18, 2006, 03:26:51 PM »

I think the lawsuits have some shaking in their boots... Time will tell who is most concerned (or sweating it!lol)  We will be able to see - Those who protest TOO much.  They do not see how very transparent they are!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: December 18, 2006, 03:28:28 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Tylergal and MsDarthVada {{{BIG HUGS}}} and prayers for you and yours!!!!!

Thanks Mishy!!

Maine, born and raised!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #776 on: December 18, 2006, 03:30:42 PM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"
I think the lawsuits have some shaking in their boots... Time will tell who is most concerned (or sweating it!lol)  We will be able to see - Those who protest TOO much.  They do not see how very transparent they are!

So true, Kimmy.  It's just hard to wait!!

BRING NATALEE HOME
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: December 18, 2006, 03:39:00 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
O/T - Shout Out to Anna & Other Monkey Panda Fans -

Panda Sneeze! (I do not know which pandas these are; maybe "ours" ??? )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtLzvOsQ80k

Oh, that is just too cute!  Does look like Lun Lun but then Pandas tend to all look a great deal alike.  That is a good, loud sneeze for such a little one!  "Ours" is going to be walking any day now and then look out!  She is well ahead of schedule and just the prettiest baby panda ever!

JMO of course.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: December 18, 2006, 03:42:03 PM »

CBB,

If you can get Chattanooga stations, they have Dr Phil at 5 pm EST.

Time for it to air here so going to watch.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #779 on: December 18, 2006, 03:42:12 PM »

I 'wondered' about that web mall link she had in her sig line back then and any connection with MP or otherwise.  Klaasend, I think you confirmed it was no longer available a bit ago.   Lots to wonder about....guess that's an understatement.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.