March 28, 2024, 03:32:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #561 12/16 - 12/18/2006  (Read 106821 times)
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: December 18, 2006, 04:30:49 PM »

Does anyone think that Deepak or Satish have some concrete evidence?  I have thought that they have kept something as leverage.  Such as the missing shoe?  IF they are coming here to turn the tables on the VDS's - I hope they have physical evidence that can tie the perps to the crime - not just their word for it.....

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: December 18, 2006, 04:31:39 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
I wish all this legal stuff moved faster.  This poking along just  tries my patience.  

Waving wildly at Mishy!  Hi sweetie!

Ola!!

Bring Natalee home...
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: December 18, 2006, 04:35:29 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Quote from: "yapperz1"
I seriously doubt Dr Phil is the least be worried over this case.

AZ you have mail. We have 1 day in the same port from the itinerary I saw of your ship.

Actually, we have two days in the same port--Belize and Costa Maya.  They call Costa Maya another name Majahual, but it's Costa Maya.

How exciting, you guys!! That'd be great if ya'll could hook up. Have a great trip!! What a lovely time of the year to be taking that cruise...Be careful!!!!!

Bring Natalee home...
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: December 18, 2006, 04:36:56 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "LilPuma"
Please don't make me go back and read this whole thread - Did someone say that the computers of J2K weren't given to NFI but to some other agency or organization?  

I was still sleepy this morning when I was reading.   Embarassed

little puma needs some coffee ?? Cool  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

I've had my coffee today.   Smile  But I somehow just remembered, vaguely, something I think I read first thing this morning.  About the computers.  They went to some company, not NFI.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #804 on: December 18, 2006, 04:38:15 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
Please don't make me go back and read this whole thread - Did someone say that the computers of J2K weren't given to NFI but to some other agency or organization?  

little puma needs some coffee ?? Cool  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

I've had my coffee today.   Smile  But I somehow just remembered, vaguely, something I think I read first thing this morning.  About the computers.  They went to some company, not NFI.

maybe i need coffee..... Shocked

i missed it too...

course i gave up coffee 2 years ago...
and cigs.
miserable ever since  Twisted Evil

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #805 on: December 18, 2006, 04:40:10 PM »

It does seem like movement is occuring when we see the Dutch take all the case files to Holland, and Koen's family moves to the US.  Then, the Kalpoes apparently voluntarily enter the US justice system by filing against Dr. Phil and being named defendants in the wrongful death suit.  Does it seem to anyone else like the Aruban justice system was just bypassed, kind of a play around the end into the end zone.  Well, not quite into the end zone, yet, but the play is still in progress.   Laughing

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #806 on: December 18, 2006, 04:42:10 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
I seriously doubt Dr Phil is the least be worried over this case.

AZ you have mail. We have 1 day in the same port from the itinerary I saw of your ship.

Actually, we have two days in the same port--Belize and Costa Maya.  They call Costa Maya another name Majahual, but it's Costa Maya.

How exciting, you guys!! That'd be great if ya'll could hook up. Have a great trip!! What a lovely time of the year to be taking that cruise...Be careful!!!!!

Thanks, Mishy.  It is a beautiful time to go south.  We'll be careful.  No one would want this cranky old lady, anyway!  I'd be way too much trouble for anyone!   Laughing

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #807 on: December 18, 2006, 04:43:15 PM »

Puma, I thought I read that, too, but can't remember details.  It was just a quick, passing entry and I think even abbreviated the name so it didn't make sense to me.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #808 on: December 18, 2006, 04:49:52 PM »

AZLady and Yappers:

Have youselves a wonderful cruise!

(But, do be careful)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #809 on: December 18, 2006, 04:56:34 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Jacqueline"
I want to know WHY after being MIA for approximately 8 months, WONDERWOMAN is suddenly posting again at RU?  Looks like she's despirately trying to place blame on the 2 security guards.  Wonderwoman only starting posting again after the lawsuits were announced.  Question  Exclamation

Is that the same WW who used to post here, from Chi Town?

Yes.  I would like to know if she has ties to Posner.  I'd also like to know how "close" she is to Deepak.

Wonder if she is that Angelina Reppas person?
Sorry....forgot my manners, afternoon Monkeys!

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #810 on: December 18, 2006, 04:57:06 PM »

Okay, some of you east coast Monkeys, what was said on Dr. Phil?  I don't get it until tonight!!   Laughing

BRING NATALEE HOME
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: December 18, 2006, 04:58:25 PM »

Thanks Florida & Mishy.

My hubby says if anyone grabbed me they'd make sure to return me b4 dark & pay him to take me back   Shocked    So I guess cranky doesn't come close to describing me.   Laughing

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #812 on: December 18, 2006, 04:59:09 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
I want to know WHY after being MIA for approximately 8 months, WONDERWOMAN is suddenly posting again at RU?  Looks like she's despirately trying to place blame on the 2 security guards.  Wonderwoman only starting posting again after the lawsuits were announced.  Question  Exclamation

Yes.  I would like to know if she has ties to Posner.  I'd also like to know how "close" she is to Deepak.

BB, that was my suspicion, too.  The email she presented to us from Deepak made me think she knew him well.  I just wonder if Angelina, Deepak's "sister," and co-owner of the internet cafe, is WW...

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: December 18, 2006, 04:59:56 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

No, she's not Angelina.  I know her real identity and she does live in Chicago as she claims to.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #814 on: December 18, 2006, 05:01:56 PM »

Well, so much for that idea.   Rolling Eyes

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #815 on: December 18, 2006, 05:02:25 PM »

We did have someone from Oranjestad checking in earlier today and reading.

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: December 18, 2006, 05:05:06 PM »

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: December 18, 2006, 05:05:34 PM »

The only reports I have seen were the ones we have posted here and they were prepared by the Dutch group that is conducting the re-investigation or whatever it is they are doing.  Dutch Rural something that goes by initials?  KPLD or whatever they are known as.

They are not the same as NFI.  There is no NFI emblem or signatory on the report we were given.  If other reports exist, I have not seen them and they have not been released.

Also along those lines, the Office of the Prosecution released a statement on the Deepak/Skeeters tape only.  We never saw any actual NFI report on that one either although apparently it did go to NFI.  At least that is what the O of P said.  

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #818 on: December 18, 2006, 05:06:26 PM »

Thanks Florida & Mishy.

My hubby says if anyone grabbed me they'd make sure to return me b4 dark & pay him to take me back   Shocked    So I guess cranky doesn't come close to describing me.   Laughing

Yapperz, well, we've established that we are not sweet, young, beautiful and desirable, so I think we're safe!   Shocked  Laughing

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #819 on: December 18, 2006, 05:07:47 PM »

Oh my, yes.  She does keep up with our little chats, doesn't she?   Mad

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.