March 28, 2024, 06:15:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #561 12/16 - 12/18/2006  (Read 106764 times)
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: December 18, 2006, 05:13:09 PM »

Klaas: Was the letter sent to Paul van der Sloot mailed from Hot Springs, Arkansas?

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #821 on: December 18, 2006, 05:13:32 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Okay, some of you east coast Monkeys, what was said on Dr. Phil?  I don't get it until tonight!!   Laughing

I'm confused...as usual
Dr. Phil comes on at 5pm EST here....
Show is not about Natalee  Confused

From BFN: Dr. Phil Show
http://blogsfornatalee.com/forums/index.php?topic=5841.msg184614#msg184614
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #822 on: December 18, 2006, 05:16:25 PM »

Quote from: "Florida"
Okay, some of you east coast Monkeys, what was said on Dr. Phil?  I don't get it until tonight!!   Laughing

I'm confused...as usual
Dr. Phil comes on at 5pm EST here....
Show is not about Natalee  Confused

From BFN: Dr. Phil Show
http://blogsfornatalee.com/forums/index.php?topic=5841.msg184614#msg184614

Florida, I thought that was taken from the Dr. Phil website.  I haven't read yet what was said on the show today.  Or am I wrong and is this what was said on the show?  TY

BRING NATALEE HOME
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: December 18, 2006, 05:18:03 PM »

Dr Phil is on but Beth hasn't been on yet.

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #824 on: December 18, 2006, 05:18:54 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
Dr Phil is on but Beth hasn't been on yet.

Keep us posted, Yapperz.

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #825 on: December 18, 2006, 05:21:06 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
Klaas: Was the letter sent to Paul van der Sloot mailed from Hot Springs, Arkansas?

Definately Arkansas postmark but I'm not sure about Hot Springs.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: December 18, 2006, 05:22:37 PM »

What is on the website is what was on the program.  That is what was said.  I was glad to hear Dr. Phil say we stand behind the integrity of the tape we presented.  He did not use any qualifiers or appear ambiguous at all.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #827 on: December 18, 2006, 05:23:54 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
What is on the website is what was on the program.  That is what was said.  I was glad to hear Dr. Phil say we stand behind the integrity of the tape we presented.  He did not use any qualifiers or appear ambiguous at all.

Thanks, Anna.  Yes, Dr. Phil's comments are quite specific and he seems to be dedicated to helping Beth, no if's, and's or but's about it.  I like his attitude.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #828 on: December 18, 2006, 05:25:05 PM »

I have to get some work done around here.  I've been playing on this computer all day.  Christmas vacation is a wonderful concept.  I highly recommend it.  See ya later, Monkeys.

BRING NATALEE HOME
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: December 18, 2006, 05:25:44 PM »

Thanks Florida & Mishy.

My hubby says if anyone grabbed me they'd make sure to return me b4 dark & pay him to take me back   Shocked    So I guess cranky doesn't come close to describing me.   Laughing

Laughing   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Yeah, you're the biggest hearted "meanie" I know  Wink

Bring Natalee home...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: December 18, 2006, 05:28:37 PM »

Dr. Phil show transcribed by HELI at Refugees:
Dr Phil Show Dec 18/06 TRANSCRIPT

Dr Phil Show
December 18, 2006

Transcribed from tv recording

Dr Phil:

The Natalee Holloway case has made worldwide headlines and I have been working diligently with the missing teen's very brace mother, Beth Twitty, to try and find answers. I told her at the time, that I knew the headlines would change and people's attention would move off of this, but my commitment was I would not allow this to get old and cold and would stay the course no matter what obstacles were put in our way.

Take a look at our journey together so far

(plays video clips)

"Natalee Holloway disappeared Monday and missed her flight out of Aruba" -- unknown news source

"Within 6 hours after hearing that Natalee was missing I was headed for Aruba" -- Beth Twitty

"What started as a senior class trip to the island of Aruba has turned into a desparate search for a precious missing teen" -- Dr Phil

"Witnesses say these two brothers and 18 year old Joran van der Sloot were seen leaving the bar with Natalee Holloway" -- Susan Candiotti

"Finally after 10 days the police arrested Deepak and Satish Kalpoe and Joran van der Sloot" -- Beth Twitty

"Do you hold out hope against hope that Natalee will be found alive?" -- Dr Phil

"I don't even go there anymore, I'm just so wanting an answer" -- Beth Twitty

"You need to deal with the fact that Natalee might not come home" -- Dr Phl

"All 3 suspects in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway may be released tomorrow" -- unknown news source

"They asked me when I was leaving Aruba for good. I said I will not be living in Aruba but I will never, ever leave Aruba" -- Beth Twitty

"We need to tell these people we will never set foot on aruban soil again until you stand up and do what you have to do for this young woman. If you're not going to treat americans with dignity and respect, then you're not going to treat 'em at all" -- Dr Phil

"I will be contacting the governors of the other 49 states and urging them to join Alabama in this boycott." -- Governor Riley

"Dr Phil, you've been right along, you knew when it was time to step up for this boycott and you know when it's time to begin another search method for Natalee too." -- Beth Twitty

"Since the last time we were on the Dr Phil Show, I had a chance meeting of an attorney and I sought his help" -- Beth Twitty

**GMAFB video of John Kelly and Beth in his apartment; does that media whore ever go anywhere without a camera in tow?

"When I made my first trip to Aruba, I met with Deputy Chief Dompig and Karin Janssen the prosecutor down there. I spent a lot of time clearing the air" -- John Kelly

"Shortly after, a man by the name of Steve Cohen announced that the suspects would be re-interrogated" -- Beth Twitty

"The Aruba authorities raised expectations with absolutely no results" -- John Kelly

"What wound up happening was the interrogation of the suspects was absolutely nothing" -- Beth Twitty

"The last thing we want to do is be part of the emotional trauma that you've experienced up to this point." -- Steve Cohen

"Each official that has given us that false hope, you know a family doesn't need that, they need facts, they don't need false hopes" Beth Twitty

"This woman is sitting there with her daughter defiled, missing, whatever and she's wanting answers and getting political responses. This woman needs to bury her daughter or find her daughter." -- Dr Phil

(end of video clips)

I sat down recently with Beth again to talk about some very interesting developments in this story.

Beth tell me what's gone on since we talked last.

Beth:

I've really been involved with a foundation that I've established, it's International Safe Travel s Foundation . I've been really busy with messages to highschool and college students and Auburn University is working right now in conjunction with the Foundation in developing a curriculum. We're just delving into the legal and safety issues for persons travelling internationally.

The third thing that has come about is the lawsuit that has been filed.

Dr Phil:

We played footage of an interview with the older Kalpoe brother, Deepak as it was gathered by Jamie Skeeters and they're now contesting what was said and have sued this show and made allegations against me and you of tampering with the tape. How do you feel about the fact that they sued the show over that broadcast that you and I did then?

Beth:

The reason they're doing it is because there have been no repercussions, they've never had to be accountable or responsible for any actions they've taken. No matter what they do, no matter how many lies they generate, they just feel as if there's nothing that's going to happen to them.

Dr Phil

Let's look at the upside of our being sued by these suspects in the case; that has established a jurisdictional right for you to file a lawsuit against them for what?

Beth:

With the wrongful death (**there was a cut in the tape here, whatever Beth said was edited out) that will allow now the attorneys to depose these suspects and see if we can get to the inconsistencies in all of the statements. That's what we've asked for all along , we've just wanted somebody to hold their feet to the fire and get to the bottom of what happened besides all these litany of lies they just continue to generate.

Dr Phil:

When you step back and take a broad view of the fact that we took up Natalee's cause when everybody was thinking this is old and cold and we got sued for out troubles, how does that make you feel about that?

Beth:

Oh gosh Dr Phill, it makes me sick. All that you've tried to do from the beginning is just get to the bottom of it, get the answers

Dr Phil:

We stand by the integrity of that taped interview that was played on the show and we stand by you continuing this investigation to find out what has happened to Natalee.

Beth:

It's certainly not a talk show, it has just been action from you. Everything that you have done has been the right step at the right time and what I needed was what you provided and that's what keeps a path moving towards justice, towards answers.

Dr Phil:

It's frustrating, but here's what we know for sure. We know Natalee disappeared and is still missing, we know that you don't have answers and we know we have an unfettered right to discuss it and talk about it and we're going to continue to talk about it until we get answers and the guilty people are held accountable and we are not going to be intimidated by some ridiculous lawsuit.

Beth:

And I want you Dr Phil, John Kelly and the team that you have, that's who I want to find the answers because the aruban government is not going to do anything.

Dr Phil:

You've got a great lawyer in John Kelly so I know we're all going to continue to stay the course and I'm sorry that we're having to do it but Natalee deserves nothing less.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: December 18, 2006, 05:40:57 PM »

Hi Monks. I finally caught up Very Happy ....I am sorry to read of the losses of loved ones and those that are ill.....please get well soon.

AZ - you will love the Grand Princess......email me and perhaps we can set up a meeting...I live in Houston ya know. Very Happy   Put SM in front of my name here and send it to a-o-l  if you don't have my email addy.

The segment on Dr. Phil was short....but I was pleased that he reaffirmed that he/and Co. was with Beth and family.

The tapes on Scrux are the tapes that were doctored...and transcribed by inexperienced people who because they might have transcribed shows from TV suddenly thought they were professional and trained....instead they had a need to be invloved in this case one way or another Wink And were recuites of renfro...let's not forget that.....roger's tapes were doctored by someone (s) other than Skeeters/dr. Phil etc. . Low anyone with a lick of brains would think that Jamie or Dr. Phil would risk their reputations like that is beyond me. The tape clearly state SHE DID......and I hope to heaven this lawsuit goes forward and brings this out .....the dark side will get even darker Shocked

I am probably talking to myself this time of day......but Hi to all anyway.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: December 18, 2006, 05:44:26 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Hi Monks. I finally caught up Very Happy ....I am sorry to read of the losses of loved ones and those that are ill.....please get well soon.

AZ - you will love the Grand Princess......email me and perhaps we can set up a meeting...I live in Houston ya know. Very Happy   Put SM in front of my name here and send it to a-o-l  if you don't have my email addy.

The segment on Dr. Phil was short....but I was pleased that he reaffirmed that he/and Co. was with Beth and family.

The tapes on Scrux are the tapes that were doctored...and transcribed by inexperienced people who because they might have transcribed shows from TV suddenly thought they were professional and trained....instead they had a need to be invloved in this case one way or another Wink And were recuites of renfro...let's not forget that.....roger's tapes were doctored by someone (s) other than Skeeters/dr. Phil etc. . Low anyone with a lick of brains would think that Jamie or Dr. Phil would risk their reputations like that is beyond me. The tape clearly state SHE DID......and I hope to heaven this lawsuit goes forward and brings this out .....the dark side will get even darker Shocked

Hi Sunny you are not talking to yourself. Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: December 18, 2006, 05:53:04 PM »

I know, pretty silly but I couldn't help myself Laughing  Laughing

yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #834 on: December 18, 2006, 05:54:50 PM »

Leslie, the letter sent to Pauly Puss is postmarked Little Rock

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=212

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: December 18, 2006, 05:57:29 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Laughing
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: December 18, 2006, 06:05:24 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "SunnyinTX"

Hi Sunny you are not talking to yourself. Laughing

Hi San...thanks....I get skeered in here alone ya know! Very Happy

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: December 18, 2006, 06:07:09 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

hahahahaha...Klaas you are bad!  LOL

BTW...where in the heck is the Murder and Crime thread?  can you put it as a sticky so it doesn't get lost...cause it's lost I think Embarassed  or I am Embarassed

Rest in Peace Caylee

IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #838 on: December 18, 2006, 06:07:17 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"
Shout out to Aruba.  Hello there, Oranjestad!  How's it going on the island today?

this is how Aruba is doing.....

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: December 18, 2006, 06:07:50 PM »

Leslie, the letter sent to Pauly Puss is postmarked Little Rock

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=212

yapperz when is your cruise??

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.