March 28, 2024, 11:51:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #561 12/16 - 12/18/2006  (Read 106871 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #840 on: December 18, 2006, 06:09:29 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Quote from: "klaasend"
I know, pretty silly but I couldn't help myself Laughing  Laughing

hahahahaha...Klaas you are bad!  LOL

BTW...where in the heck is the Murder and Crime thread?  can you put it as a sticky so it doesn't get lost...cause it's lost I think Embarassed  or I am Embarassed

It's in the Important Case Document forum but there's still a mirror thread in this forum.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=188
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: December 18, 2006, 06:11:11 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Hi Monks. I finally caught up Very Happy ....I am sorry to read of the losses of loved ones and those that are ill.....please get well soon.

AZ - you will love the Grand Princess......email me and perhaps we can set up a meeting...I live in Houston ya know. Very Happy   Put SM in front of my name here and send it to a-o-l  if you don't have my email addy.

The segment on Dr. Phil was short....but I was pleased that he reaffirmed that he/and Co. was with Beth and family.

The tapes on Scrux are the tapes that were doctored...and transcribed by inexperienced people who because they might have transcribed shows from TV suddenly thought they were professional and trained....instead they had a need to be invloved in this case one way or another Wink And were recuites of renfro...let's not forget that.....roger's tapes were doctored by someone (s) other than Skeeters/dr. Phil etc. . Low anyone with a lick of brains would think that Jamie or Dr. Phil would risk their reputations like that is beyond me. The tape clearly state SHE DID......and I hope to heaven this lawsuit goes forward and brings this out .....the dark side will get even darker Shocked

I am probably talking to myself this time of day......but Hi to all anyway.

Hi Sunny you are not talking to yourself. Laughing

Hi San...thanks....I get skeered in here alone ya know! Very Happy

Don't be skeered I have backup
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: December 18, 2006, 06:11:48 PM »

I know, pretty silly but I couldn't help myself Laughing  Laughing

hahahahaha...Klaas you are bad!  LOL

BTW...where in the heck is the Murder and Crime thread?  can you put it as a sticky so it doesn't get lost...cause it's lost I think Embarassed  or I am Embarassed

It's in the Important Case Document forum but there's still a mirror thread in this forum.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=188

thanks Klass....I am found again thanks to you!  LOL Very Happy

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: December 18, 2006, 06:13:13 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
I cannot fathom why the Kalpoes' "team" of attorneys did not anticipate the wrongful death suit being put into place once jurisdiction was established.

This detective wannabe adheres to a theory that the two lawsuits are all part of a master plan in order for the pieces of the puzzle to fit.

I speculate that John Q. Kelly and the Kalpoe's "team of attorneys" have collaborated and ..... put this entire chain of events into play.

A plea deal has been established with Deepak and Satish which will allow them them the protection in the US from the "powers that be" in Aruba in exchange for their testimony that will expose the truth regarding the answers that the family is seeking.

Think about it .... Who are paying this team of attorneys .... certainly not the "powers that be" in Aruba. The ATA must be freaking out. Those involved in the coverup must be freaking out. Those who participated in the events that encompass the morning that Natalee Holloway went missing must be freaking out.

I speculate that this is soooo much bigger than the Kalpoes launching a lawsuit against Dr. Phil .... a lawsuit they know darn well they cannot win.

Janet

Greta

Did their american lawyers ever think perhaps if they filed this, that you were going to do exactly what you've done and now open their two clients up to depositions, interrogatories, requests for admissions, all these sorts of things which are the last things in the world that I suspect these two truly want to sit and answer.

JQK

You know I have to think that at some point it may have crossed their minds, it was a calculated risk the took wondering if we'd respond with a third party action related case.

I would have LOVED to see the look on JQK's face when he said that. I suspect it was his usual Cheshire Cat pie-eating smirk, with a wink and a nod. His "I've-got-a-secret" look. LOL.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: December 18, 2006, 06:13:40 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
Leslie, the letter sent to Pauly Puss is postmarked Little Rock

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=212

yapperz when is your cruise??

We leave the 23rd & return the 30th of December out of Tampa

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #845 on: December 18, 2006, 06:15:43 PM »

I'm just now getting to the theories about JQK's master plan with the Kalpoes and I haven't read it all... but so far, I agree in general terms.

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #846 on: December 18, 2006, 06:18:51 PM »

UPS delivered Today    Hope I dont blow the margin

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: December 18, 2006, 06:22:04 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Hi Sunny you are not talking to yourself. Laughing

Hi San...thanks....I get skeered in here alone ya know! Very Happy[/quote]
Don't be skeered I have backup [/quote]

LOL....I feel safe now!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: December 18, 2006, 06:24:00 PM »

Quote from: "sb"

JQK

You know I have to think that at some point it may have crossed their minds, it was a calculated risk the took wondering if we'd respond with a third party action related case.

I would have LOVED to see the look on JQK's face when he said that. I suspect it was his usual Cheshire Cat pie-eating smirk, with a wink and a nod. His "I've-got-a-secret" look. LOL.[/quote]

sb you got it exactly!!! Very Happy

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: December 18, 2006, 06:24:53 PM »

Leslie, the letter sent to Pauly Puss is postmarked Little Rock

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=212

yapperz when is your cruise??

We leave the 23rd & return the 30th of December out of Tampa

Eastern or Western?  No matter....it will be a great cruise....wish we were going with ya!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: December 18, 2006, 06:25:52 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"
UPS delivered Today    Hope I dont blow the margin

that is so adorable!  Mine would have it off in 10 seconds!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: December 18, 2006, 06:27:30 PM »

well the lighter of the 2 put up a fight for me putting it on he was Mad  at me

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: December 18, 2006, 06:29:55 PM »

well the lighter of the 2 put up a fight for me putting it on he was Mad  at me

hahahahaha....I'd have to get mine down and try to hold them to get anything on them.....Christmas is always a hoot.....I try to get pictures of them in reindeer ears!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #853 on: December 18, 2006, 06:31:03 PM »

well i couldnt resist them sporting Scared MOnkey Gear  Laughing

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: December 18, 2006, 06:34:33 PM »

well i couldnt resist them sporting Scared MOnkey Gear  Laughing

Sue - how cute!  How does the picture look on the fabric in person?  Can you make out the different avatars ok?  It's always a problem cause you never know until you actually see one in person.
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: December 18, 2006, 06:40:47 PM »

Sunny, we are taking the western leg. Did the eastern in March.
I don't care where we go as long as it isn't Aruba.

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: December 18, 2006, 06:41:28 PM »

Klaas they look great, I ordered Hoodie and long sleeve shirt and mug
they all look really good the mug is fantastic Im sending it to my daughter in kuwait
I got the best the hoodie and I see my little bassett avatar great
everything else looks good..
Now i realise how porky my bassetts are now that they have clothes on Embarassed

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: December 18, 2006, 06:44:15 PM »

Klaas they look great, I ordered Hoodie and long sleeve shirt and mug
they all look really good the mug is fantastic Im sending it to my daughter in kuwait
I got the best the hoodie and I see my little bassett avatar great
everything else looks good..
Now i realise how porky my bassetts are now that they have clothes on Embarassed

Do the dog shirts come is different sizes?  Glad to hear everything looks good!
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: December 18, 2006, 06:44:23 PM »

If you could Klass would be great if you could add
a hoodie to the scared monkey gear I would order one

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: December 18, 2006, 06:44:42 PM »

The thing is, I just am not sure the K2 are SMART enough to cut a deal with JQK and our authorities. Plus, I am afraid that they would know they are COOKED on Aruba if they dared do such a thing. They would surely place themselves in danger unless our people planned this out very, very carefully.

I want to think that JQK has this all laid out. I SO MUCH want to think so.

One thing, however... it implies contact with K2, through channels at the very least. If K2 have been in communications with JQK...

HE AND THE H-T FAMILY HAVE LIKELY HEARD DETAILS ALREADY THAT HAVE GIVEN THEM ANSWERS TO SOME DEGREE AS TO WHAT HAPPENED.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.