April 28, 2024, 08:47:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaniya Nicole Davis, 5 Fayetteville, NC Missing #1 11/10/09 - 11/17/09  (Read 689065 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1000 on: November 16, 2009, 12:43:42 AM »

Do we have a picture of Shaniya's Father?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1001 on: November 16, 2009, 12:44:04 AM »

Snipped...

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/15/952445

Shaniya had lived with her father, Bradley Lockhart of Fayetteville, for three or four years. He said he let the child live with her mother because Davis had found a place to live and had held a job for six months.

"I just wanted her to be a mother," he said Saturday. "She was never part of her life."

She was with him for 3 or 4 years? Where was she before that? Do we know?

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1002 on: November 16, 2009, 12:46:05 AM »

When I don't know where to turn for understanding, I look here. I don't mean to preach, and I'm certainly not posting this to offend anyone. I just thought I'd offer to you guys what gives me a little comfort:

Matthew 18:10:

See that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, that in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.

I believe that Shaniya does have a guardian angel and that God knows well all that is happening to her. I believe she is not alone with just evil. Horrible things happen because we all, even her mother, has free will to make choices and just as apple trees cannot produce acorns, evil can only produce evil. Regardless of what happens to her, Shaniya is not totally at the mercy of their choices. My prayer is that she somehow perceives the love that is with her, and that it will sustain and comfort her. I believe that if she does not survive the ordeal that she is in, she will instantly be in the arms of a Loving God.   

I have been catching up here for an hour now. I have been crying here for an hour too.

My heart breaks in a million pieces with these cases and for some reason even more so with Shaniya's case. I knew that human trafficking existed but chose not to learn more about it. I do not want to know the details because it makes my heart hurt to much to think about it. I just want to remain naive on the subject. (out of site/out of mind) perhaps...in my happy place. And I want to continue to believe in the human spirit. It's all that keeps me going to believe in the good people....

Hugs, Cartfly.   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1003 on: November 16, 2009, 12:48:12 AM »

Snipped...

Shaniya had lived with her father, Bradley Lockhart of Fayetteville, for three or four years. He said he let the child live with her mother because Davis had found a place to live and had held a job for six months.

"I just wanted her to be a mother," he said Saturday. "She was never part of her life."

That's a question that has been on my mind too, Tracy! I don't know the answer, but I'd like to have it answered!
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1004 on: November 16, 2009, 12:49:20 AM »

I am thinking that maybe, Shaniya's Dad was told by the courts that he had to bring Shaniya to the "magot pos egg donor" for visitation. Perhaps she went to the courts and requested visitation so she could carry out her plan. I just can not believe that the Aunt would leave this child willingly with this evil monster at this sesspool of a mobile home. Didn't LE say something about "custody issues" with these people?

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1005 on: November 16, 2009, 12:54:50 AM »

CBB, I'm sure you could do something with this.

Hi Jackie! You know what? I can't even look at her objectively. I just keep seeing what she's done. However, I will say that the first time I saw this pic on TV, I was struck with her physical potential. With make-up and something done to her hair, she would be beautiful, IMO. I'll probably never be able to see it again, but I really thought so when I first saw her. It even crossed my mind that she could have been a model......... she didn't have to go down the path she chose, and she sure as heck didn't need to sell her daughter!   

CBB it is hard for me to say too, but she does have a pretty face. I wonder if when she looked at her daughter if she noticed how her daughter favored her and how pretty she was. 
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1006 on: November 16, 2009, 12:56:46 AM »

CBB- I meant to say also about your quote, THANKS for the prayer!!!! an angelic monkey

I will bookmark that one because it does bring me peace and hope for all children!!!

Thank you for being so intuitive about the sadness we are all feeling and bringing this prayer to us!
 an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1007 on: November 16, 2009, 12:58:36 AM »

Am curious why it seems the dad's story changes with nearly every interview or report..

Earlier on, my understanding was that Shaniya was with her dad/family since 2006, she would have been around 2 yrs old.  That's when Antoinette had drug charges.  Yet, in the latest interview with the dad he says Shaniya has been with him for 5 years. 

I've read news reports either about the dad or direct quotes from him:
-- he wanted to give Antoinette a chance to be a mom...
-- he wanted Antoinette the chance to have Shaniya "back"... (which indicates that Shaniya lived with her before, at some point)...
-- that Shaniya has never lived with Antoinette, always with him/his family... 
-- that Shaniya didn't 'live with' him, that she would 'visit him' when he came into town, from his various out-of-town/state jobs. 
-- and now that Shaniya has been with him for 5 years.

Why the ever-changing stories?  Sloppy media coverage?  Or.... ?? 

Where has this sweet girl been living since she was born?   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1008 on: November 16, 2009, 12:59:44 AM »

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1009 on: November 16, 2009, 01:01:03 AM »

Snipped...

That's a question that has been on my mind too, Tracy! I don't know the answer, but I'd like to have it answered!

The dad has said she has never been a mother to her so I am guessing it was not with her, so then who?
another thing that has bothered me and maybe we just can't be given the answer to yet, was she sent there to live or to visit? It actually makes more sense if it was to live considering the school thing. There are just a few things that don't make any sense, could be because we are not supposed to know yet. From the beginning LE has not released all of the information because there are surprises around every corner it seems.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1010 on: November 16, 2009, 01:01:42 AM »

Snipped...

Sorry TG, I didn't see your post before posting mine.  Looks like we're on the same wavelength! 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1011 on: November 16, 2009, 01:03:42 AM »

I think Shaniya looks a little like Raven Simone from the Cosby Show. Not that it matters, but I do think so.   

I agree, CBB! 

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1012 on: November 16, 2009, 01:04:15 AM »

Am curious why it seems the dad's story changes with nearly every interview or report..

Earlier on, my understanding was that Shaniya was with her dad/family since 2006, she would have been around 2 yrs old.  That's when Antoinette had drug charges.  Yet, in the latest interview with the dad he says Shaniya has been with him for 5 years. 

-- he wanted Antoinette the chance to have Shaniya "back"... (which indicates that Shaniya lived with her before, at some point)...
-- that Shaniya didn't 'live with' him, that she would 'visit him' when he came into town, from his various out-of-town/state jobs. 

Maybe it was the aunt, the woman who is standing next to the father? She was pretty broken up. Just a guess.
So you see what I see, there are different things being said and quoted, it is confusing to me.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1013 on: November 16, 2009, 01:05:45 AM »

I was reading over another forum and I check all the info out that Shanyia dad 1st wife was killed along with her sister... How much heartache can this man  go through..

My gosh!  That poor man!   

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1014 on: November 16, 2009, 01:06:15 AM »

Snipped...

Sorry TG, I didn't see your post before posting mine.  Looks like we're on the same wavelength! 

Don't say your sorry! We usually agree (or at least agree to disagree )
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1015 on: November 16, 2009, 01:06:52 AM »

Hi Wyks! I'm curious about the Dad, too. I'm having a hard time having any compassion for him. If he loved Shaniya, how could he leave her in an environment that he wasn't SURE was safe and loving? How could a loving, committed parent just stop the "5 year" daily relationship he supposedly had with her? I couldn't have done it with my child.......... no way! Add to that the knowledge that where I was "giving" her was a place I knew had a history of drugs, etc. and it just gets further impossible. I don't believe he was ordered by a court to take her there. He has not sited that as a reason, and he did offer other reasons.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1016 on: November 16, 2009, 01:09:49 AM »

Thank you, Klaas. I had not seen him before. I missed it somewhere.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1017 on: November 16, 2009, 01:22:16 AM »

I have wondered if that grandmother, Ann Summers, had her for the first year or so.
Then maybe the father took her.  Just guessing.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1018 on: November 16, 2009, 01:22:31 AM »

I can't seem to put into words what I am feeling about the dad. I am trying to have compassion for him, I am sure he feels horrible. He certainly doesn't need me to kick him right now. However, I am asking myself, WTH was he thinking??? I am probably not correct, purely a guess and a feeling I had but something is telling me Shaniya lived with her aunt, the woman next to him in the pic, rather then her dad most of the time. Doesn't she look like she was cared for with a woman's touch? Not saying anything bad about dads, but most dads do not pay attention to detail as this little girls appearance showed. just my opinion.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1019 on: November 16, 2009, 01:26:17 AM »

I have wondered if that grandmother, Ann Summers, had her for the first year or so.
Then maybe the father took her.  Just guessing.

Oh gosh, Grandmother dearest. She rubbed me the wrong way. I felt her plea was about as phony was a 3 dollar bill. They need to bring that woman in for questioning.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.