April 27, 2024, 12:31:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaniya Nicole Davis, 5 Fayetteville, NC Missing #1 11/10/09 - 11/17/09  (Read 688964 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1120 on: November 16, 2009, 12:30:42 PM »

It seems that Shaniya's half-sister posted at NG's blog, Fri at 6:20pm: (I edited out the #)

"Cheyenne Victoria Lockhart
THIS IS MY BABY SISTER, I KNOW HER MOTHER KNOWS SOMETHING BUT JUST ISNT TELLING, I HAVE A NUMBER TO REACH HER MOTHER AND HER MOTHER'S SISTER, THESE STORIES ARE NOT ADDING UP HER MOTHER IS LYING. I CAN BE CONTACTED AT 910*******
"

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=317835640021&comments

Hi Wyks,

Shaniya's "half-brother" left a message on I.S. with a phone number, maybe a scam..my opinion, they are looking for dough.
Be aware of people scamming in the name of this child.

I don't get that impression from the half-sister's message, she doesn't mention donations or anything like that.  Haven't seen the half-brother's message tho, did he ask?   Curious how you've come to your opinion on this.  Want to share more?  Am just concerned for them, that they incl. phone numbers.  Yikes!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1121 on: November 16, 2009, 12:30:59 PM »

Has anyone found out how le knew to go to where they are looking. Who talked? Anyone know that?

Hi Luvmyboys,

I read that the mother isn't being cooperative, I doubt if the Trash has talked, I bet it is technology that is helping them.
I am going to check the DOT highway cameras in NC and see what can be caught from the cams.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
tbivens
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1122 on: November 16, 2009, 12:31:53 PM »

I haven't heard anyone mention this, but in the instance of the feces, she was probably given an enema to clean her out for things to come.  These monsters knew exactly what they had planned and what was going to happen.  I hope they rot in he**.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1123 on: November 16, 2009, 12:34:19 PM »

Authorities search woods near Trace for girl (Updated 12:10 p.m.)

SANFORD — More than 250 searchers have spent the morning looking for a 10-mile radius near Carolina Trace for the body of a missing 5-year-old Fayetteville girl.

As of noon, search crews consisting of police, fire department personnel and dozens of volunteers were returning the Trace fire department to "rehydrate" and rest, according to Theresa Chance of the Fayetteville Police Department.

Searchers, some on all-terrain vehicles, have combed the woods on the southbound side of N.C. 87, from Walker Road to Thunder Cycles motorcycle shop south of the Sanford city limits since Sunday in search of 5-year-old Shaniya Davis, who went missing seven days ago.

Chance said Monday morning at the scene that authorities were acting on "solid information" obtained during the course of the investigation.

Chance said the teams would search the area "as long as they needed to," but expected the search area to expand if Davis was not found by the end of Monday. She confirmed that police "had information that a body may have been dumped," in the area.

"This is where we were told that she was," she said.

The search may be hindered, she said, by the rural nature of the area. Many deer carcasses and even wild dogs have been spotted during the search already.

Several sources of water, from a lake in Carolina Trace to several ponds, also complicate the search, she said.

The child's mother, Antoinette Nicole Davis, was charged Sunday with with human trafficking and child abuse involving prostitution. The charges against Davis are related to her daughter's disappearance, Chance said Sunday afternoon.

Camera footage showed Mario Andrette McNeill carrying Shaniya into an elevator at the Comfort Suites hotel, and he was arrested and charged with kidnapping on Friday. A kidnapping charge against Clarence Coe, who was described as Davis' boyfriend, was dropped.

Authorities have said McNeill admitted to taking the girl, though his attorney says he will plead not guilty to the charge. They have not said if McNeill and Davis knew each other.

Chance said that McNeill "frequents Sanford often," and "has people he knows" in the town, but did not live in the area. She did not confirm if a tip from either suspect led authorities to Sanford.

She added that the mother first named Coe as the kidnapper, and that the department expects more charges in the case.

Shaniya had only been living with her mother since last month. Davis reported the girl missing Tuesday morning from a mobile home community in Fayetteville, and authorities began searching nearby wooded areas.

Shaniya's father, Bradley Lockhart, told The Associated Press that he raised his daughter for several years but last month decided to let her stay with her mother.

"I should've never let her go over there," he said Saturday.

Chance said police are taking in many tips from as far as Oregon. She said the Red Cross will not take any more volunteers today.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.

http://sanfordherald.com/pages/full_story/push?article-Authorities+search+woods+near+Trace+for+girl+-Updated+12-10+a-m-%20&id=4497019&instance=latest_articles
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1124 on: November 16, 2009, 12:34:20 PM »

Klaas - thanks for posting that offender's info and pic! 

And Northern Rose - thanks for posting the enlarged pic! 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1125 on: November 16, 2009, 12:35:37 PM »

In the image I enlarged, look at the neck of Shaniya.  I do not think that is just a shadow.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1126 on: November 16, 2009, 12:36:45 PM »

Has anyone found out how le knew to go to where they are looking. Who talked? Anyone know that?

Hi Luvmyboys,

I read that the mother isn't being cooperative, I doubt if the Trash has talked, I bet it is technology that is helping them.
I am going to check the DOT highway cameras in NC and see what can be caught from the cams.

In one of the more recent articles, it was reported that McNeill is talking.  And LE said the search is based on them receiving 'a tip'. 

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1127 on: November 16, 2009, 12:38:48 PM »

This is going to sound terrible and not meant to give the mother a pass but if Shaniya was going into the hotel at 6:11 and her mother calls to report her missing at 6:50 appoximately a half hour had gone by with her up in that room. either MM had to have called her and said something happened, better call police and make up a story, which she did, on the spot, even before MM left and hid her or could it be that she really did go in there and see Shaniya was gone and MM is the one saying the mother knew all about it and was pimping her daughter out, and that he was just doing her bidding?  Just trying to make sense of the timeline.
Seems the usual way would have been a call to police after he had gotten rid of her and the two had time to get their stories straight.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1128 on: November 16, 2009, 12:40:04 PM »

It seems that Shaniya's half-sister posted at NG's blog, Fri at 6:20pm: (I edited out the #)

THIS IS MY BABY SISTER, I KNOW HER MOTHER KNOWS SOMETHING BUT JUST ISNT TELLING, I HAVE A NUMBER TO REACH HER MOTHER AND HER MOTHER'S SISTER, THESE STORIES ARE NOT ADDING UP HER MOTHER IS LYING. I CAN BE CONTACTED AT 910*******
"

Hi Wyks,

Shaniya's "half-brother" left a message on I.S. with a phone number, maybe a scam..my opinion, they are looking for dough.

I don't get that impression from the half-sister's message, she doesn't mention donations or anything like that.  Haven't seen the half-brother's message tho, did he ask?   Curious how you've come to your opinion on this.  Want to share more?  Am just concerned for them, that they incl. phone numbers.  Yikes!   

They won't ask for donations on the internet...that is what the phone number is for...my opinion...

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1129 on: November 16, 2009, 12:41:20 PM »

In the image I enlarged, look at the neck of Shaniya.  I do not think that is just a shadow.
[/quote]

Oh wow!  Am thinking you're right, Northern Rose!   

Also looks like a possible bruise at the corner of her right eye, and another possible bruise on her right lower jaw. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1130 on: November 16, 2009, 12:43:56 PM »

A warm welcome to all the new monkeys!   

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1131 on: November 16, 2009, 12:44:16 PM »

Here is a close up.  Her chin looks to have a bruise, as well as her neck seems to be bruised.  If you look at the way the light is hitting her neck and face, I don't think these are shadows.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1132 on: November 16, 2009, 12:44:56 PM »

Police say they're looking for body of 5-year-old Davis
A staff report

Police searching for 5-year-old Shaniya Davis in a wooded area off N.C. 87 near Sanford say they are looking for a body.

Based on "reliable information," they believe her body may have been dumped off Walker Road near its intersection with the highway, said police spokeswoman Theresa Chance.

About 200 people are searching both sides of Walker Road near where it intersects with N.C. 87. They include police and sheriff's deputies from Fayetteville, Sanford and Lee County, fire department personnel and civilians who live in the area and who know the woods.

((Meantime, the State Highway Patrol issued a 'be on the lookout for' advisory this morning, saying that they're looking for a man who have been spotted with Davis. The man is believed to be about 60 years old and driving a blue Toyota, according to an official with the Highway patrol. He may be in the vicinity of Raeford Road or Cliffdale Road.))   

Maybe she is alive? There is always hope until they find a body.
Morning Monkeys
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1133 on: November 16, 2009, 12:45:14 PM »

"

Hi Wyks,

They won't ask for donations on the internet...that is what the phone number is for...my opinion...

I hope not, Seahorse!   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1134 on: November 16, 2009, 12:46:24 PM »

Here is a close up.  Her chin looks to have a bruise, as well as her neck seems to be bruised.  If you look at the way the light is hitting her neck and face, I don't think these are shadows.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1135 on: November 16, 2009, 12:48:48 PM »

I haven't heard anyone mention this, but in the instance of the feces, she was probably given an enema to clean her out for things to come.  These monsters knew exactly what they had planned and what was going to happen.  I hope they rot in he**.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1136 on: November 16, 2009, 12:49:22 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-17800-Raleigh-Headlines-Examiner~y2009m11d16-Shaniya-Davis-Search--New-Fayetteville-police-advisory-have-you-seen-this-man-or-truck

snip...

Mario McNeill, 29, has not been willing with all the information.  However, has supplied the police with some. Mario McNeill has been arrested on first-degree kidnapping charges, he admitted to abducting Shaniya Davis.  However, the mother of Shaniya Davis, Antoinette Nicole Davis, told police officers that she placed her daughter on a couch at 5:30 a.m. but when she checked on her, Shaniya was gone.  Antoinette Davis was arrested days later for human trafficking, felony child abuse involving prostitution, filing a false police report amongst interfering with a police investigation.  Both face bail set for $51,000.

snip...

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1137 on: November 16, 2009, 12:51:33 PM »

NORTHERN ROSE, I am so glad to see you! 

I don't think it is a shadow either. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1138 on: November 16, 2009, 12:52:11 PM »

I check the elevator pic and it seems to me she has an earphone like from a ipod and a black wire running down across her neck... JMO
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1139 on: November 16, 2009, 12:52:46 PM »

"

Hi Wyks,

I hope not, Seahorse!   

I hope not too, people are opportunist's...look how much dough the other kidnapped victims got, thousands I understood for R.C.
where he could put a down payment on a house, remember?  I like to believe in the best of people and I do, but not with the
half brother and half sister, it may not even be them!

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.