April 27, 2024, 04:36:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaniya Nicole Davis, 5 Fayetteville, NC Missing #1 11/10/09 - 11/17/09  (Read 688989 times)
HopeForAll
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1220 on: November 16, 2009, 02:23:19 PM »

IMO people don't seem to care unless they are personally involved in a situation.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1221 on: November 16, 2009, 02:23:36 PM »

video..of press conference...

http://www.wral.com/news/video/6430729/
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1222 on: November 16, 2009, 02:28:07 PM »

this is just awful..I was holding out hope that Shaniya would be found in time....
I am really sick over this...
how can anyone do this to an innocent child? I sincerely hate all of these people who let this happen...
when is it going to stop???

I want to tear them limb from limb.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1223 on: November 16, 2009, 02:29:14 PM »

thank you

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1224 on: November 16, 2009, 02:29:21 PM »

Poor sweet baby.  I'm shocked I'd hoped she was hidden somewhere. 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1225 on: November 16, 2009, 02:31:10 PM »

When I made this picture, I didn't know if Shaniya had crossed over from this life or not so I gave her a bridge over water. I believe God's promise that little ones have their angel, so I put hers between heaven and earth as she watched over Shaniya. I prayed for her to survive but so wanted her to be in a good place so I gave her flowers. God's promise is that He has prepared a home for her with Him so I gave her a castle. I know that the life given Shaniya cannot be destroyed by these horrific events, but will never end, so I gave her trees of life on both sides of the bridge.

Father, I know she is in Your arms and that all the pain is washed away. Give her the wonderment and joy that Your love has created and only children can fully embrace. Hug her a second longer for us, Father, and help us be comforted by the joy Your smiling eyes witness as Shaniya plays freely with heaven's children on rainbows. We let go of her hand knowing You are holding it and will never let go.

CBB what a beautiful post all the way around. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1226 on: November 16, 2009, 02:32:10 PM »

HopeForAll
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1227 on: November 16, 2009, 02:32:13 PM »

TY Wkys. Here is one for you.(((WKYS)))
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1228 on: November 16, 2009, 02:34:00 PM »

TY Wkys. Here is one for you.(((WKYS)))

TY HopeForAll! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1229 on: November 16, 2009, 02:36:50 PM »

my heart is broken....

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1230 on: November 16, 2009, 02:37:26 PM »

Why are they letting the family identify her body if it has been out there since last week? Or was she just recently dumped?   

I am confused, because Somer was only missing a few days and they wouldn't let her mom see her.

BTL JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1231 on: November 16, 2009, 02:37:35 PM »

Shaniya Davis Found Dead; Mother Turned Little Girl Into Sex Slave, Say Police

NEW YORK (WRAL) The body of missing 5-year-old Shaniya Nicole Davis was recovered Monday afternoon, Fayetteville Police Chief Tom Bergamine said.

The child was first reported missing from her home by her mother last Tuesday morning. On Friday, Mario Andrette McNeill, 29, was charged with first-degree kidnapping, and late Saturday, her mother, Antoinette Nicole Davis, 25, was arrested on accusations that she prostituted her daughter.

Fayetteville police scheduled a 2:30 p.m. news conference at the Benhaven Fire and Rescue Department on Barbeque Church Road.

Fayetteville police received a tip Sunday that Shaniya's body was dumped along Walker Road, off N.C. Highway 87, said Theresa Chance, spokeswoman for the Fayetteville Police Department. About 250 law enforcement agents and volunteers searched the area Monday morning, but they moved farther south after noon.

Searchers focused on an area about 6 miles from the last confirmed sighting of Shaniya. She was seen on security video at the Comfort Suites hotel in Sanford, along with a man who police believe is McNeill, last Tuesday morning.

Shaniya's father and aunt appeared on CBS' "Early Show" Monday to beg for the girl's safe return.

"I just ask that, at this time, please just let her go," said Shaniya's aunt, Carey Lockhart-Davis. "She doesn't deserve this. Have a kind heart."

Lockhart and his sister, who live out of state, cared for the girl until last month, when she went to live with her mother. Davis had worked to get her life together and had been working for at least six months and gotten a place of her own, Lockhart said.

Antoinette Davis is scheduled to appear in court Monday afternoon. Police said that arrest documents say that she "knowingly provide[d] Shaniya Davis with the intent that she be held in sexual servitude" and she "permit[ted] an act of prostitution."

Lockhart-Davis, who is not related to the girl's mother, recalled happy times with Shaniya, when the girl would come home from school showing off marks for good behavior.

"She's a precious, little angel, full of joy," Lockhart said. "A little reserved when you first meet her, but once she gets to know you, she just runs around, plays and won't leave you alone."

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/11/16/crimesider/entry5671683.shtml
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1232 on: November 16, 2009, 02:39:17 PM »

my heart is broken....

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Justagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1233 on: November 16, 2009, 02:39:39 PM »

We can only hope that the trust Shaniya had in him, the memory of her nievely laying in his arms, and the feel of her tiny hand on his shoulder haunts MM every SECOND of his worthless, pathetic life. What an unimaginable monster.... 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1234 on: November 16, 2009, 02:43:35 PM »

just watched the video of Shaniya's dad and aunt.

The thought that these two such loving people now have to identify their beloved child just breaks my heart.

This is just horribly wrong.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1235 on: November 16, 2009, 02:47:19 PM »

Police find body of 5-year-old Shaniya Davis near Sanford

SANFORD - The body of 5-year-old Shaniya Davis was found this afternoon on Walker Road off N.C. 87 south of Sanford.

There was no information immediately available on the cause of her death.

One of the volunteer searchers, Annette Powers, said she was told that Shaniya was found in woods near a deer carcass.

Police had been searching for the Fayetteville girl since Tuesday morning, when her mother reported her missing from their home in the Sleepy Hollow Mobile Home Park off Murchison Road.

Police initially focused on and arrested a man described as the boyfriend of Shaniya's mother, but he was released when a surveillance tape showed another man holding Shaniya in a Sanford hotel about 40 minutes after she was reported missing.

That second man, Mario Andrette McNeill, surrendered to police Friday and admitted kidnapping Shaniya but was otherwise "extremely uncooperative" and the child's whereabouts remained unknown, police said. McNeill, who is 29, was charged with first-degree kidnapping.

On Saturday night, police charged Shaniya's mother, Antoinette Davis, with human trafficking, felony child abuse involving prostitution, filing a false police report and interfering with the investigation.

Police said Antoinette Davis had not cooperated with law enforcement. She will make her first appearance in court today at 2:30 p.m.

On Sunday, police started searching for Shaniya in heavily vegetated areas off Walker Road near its intersection with N.C. 87 south of Sanford. They said they received reliable information that Shaniya was there.

A daylong search was fruitless and was suspended at dusk.

This morning, the search recommenced and police said they were searching for a body.

About 250 people joined the search, including police and sheriff's deputies from Fayetteville, Sanford and Lee County, fire department personnel and civilians who live in the area and who know the woods. Police used a helicopter, dogs and officers on horseback.

Antoinette Davis reported her daughter missing at 6:53 a.m. Tuesday, telling police she had last seen Shaniya at 5:30 that morning.

According to the surveillance tape, Shaniya was with McNeill at the Comfort Suites hotel on Bragg Street in Sanford at 6:11 a.m. Chance said today that police know that McNeill left the hotel with Shaniya at 7:30 a.m. Tuesday. She said police don't know what condition Shaniya was in at that time.

McNeill is a felon who since 2001 has been convicted of multiple charges of assault inflicting serious bodily injury and a laundry list of drug charges, including selling and manufacturing controlled substances, according to the N.C. Department of Correction Web site.

Shaniya had been living with her mother at the Sleepy Hollow Mobile Home Park for about three weeks.

Before that, she had been living with her father, Bradley Lockhart of Fayetteville. Lockhart has said he had reservations about letting Shaniya go to live with her mother but allowed it because Antoinette Davis had shown responsibility in her life and interest in the child.

"She had asked if she could be a mother, and I felt that she was sincere in asking and I figured to give her a chance," he said on "The Early Show" on CBS this morning.

He said she'd found a place to live and had held a job for six months. Antoinette Davis, who is 25, has been working as a caregiver at the Carolina Inn at Village Green, an assisted living facility on Forsythe Street.

Lockhart was never married to Antoinette Davis and described their relationship as a "one-night stand." He told The Associated Press they had never argued about him raising Shaniya.

Since Shaniya's disappearance, Lockhart has made appeals on TV for her return. On "The Early Show" this morning, he described Shaniya as "a precious little angel, full of joy" and said that when he heard about the charges filed against Shaniya's mother, his reaction was "just everything inside of you falls out."

He said he maintained hope.

"I've been feeling hopeful every day that someone out there would do the right thing and take my daughter somewhere, to a hospital, police station, just anywhere safe," Lockhart said on the show.

Chance said Lockhart had been "a huge help" to police in the search for Shaniya. He identified Shaniya on the surveillance tape from the Comfort Suites hotel.

Leona Cromartie, Antoinette Davis' aunt, said Sunday she believes the accusations against her niece are false and that McNeill is talking to police in an effort to get a plea bargain in court.

Cromartie said she once met McNeill, whom she called "Mano," and doesn't know the relationship between him and Antoinette Davis.

"This is shocking to me," she said. "It just don't make any sense to me. Antoinette would not hurt her kid. That girl loves her daughter."

Cromartie said Davis isn't an unfit mother. She said her niece had worked double shifts for more than a year.

She said Davis also has a son and is pregnant again.

Davis had been living at a house on Wall Street, according to Cromartie, and then lived in different motels until moving in her with her sister, Barbara Davis, at the Sleepy Hollow Mobile Home Park.

Clarence Coe, the man who was first arrested in Shaniya's disappearance and then released, is Davis' boyfriend, Cromartie said.

"I still say I can't believe it," Cromartie said of the allegations against Antoinette Davis. "But if it does come up like that (Davis is involved), she needs to pay the price."

Anyone with information about the case is asked to call (910) 433-1585.

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/16/952562
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1236 on: November 16, 2009, 02:50:21 PM »

We can only hope that the trust Shaniya had in him, the memory of her nievely laying in his arms, and the feel of her tiny hand on his shoulder haunts MM every SECOND of his worthless, pathetic life. What an unimaginable monster.... 

It's revolting that we have to sit here being thankful that this child is in God's arms now. If this had been a puppy that had been tortured and thrown to the side of the road, it would be on every news cast, utube, twitter, you name it. Outrage and lynch mobs ready. Poor Shaniya will become another horrendous statistic and all of us who are sick over it have to be content for the slow, rusty wheels of justice. Our laws need to be ramped up against these crimes ,now!
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1237 on: November 16, 2009, 02:53:22 PM »

This POS incubator needs to be charged with murder also. She is just as guilty as whoever did the deed. JMO

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1238 on: November 16, 2009, 02:53:33 PM »

It's revolting that we have to sit here being thankful that this child is in God's arms now. If this had been a puppy that had been tortured and thrown to the side of the road, it would be on every news cast, utube, twitter, you name it. Outrage and lynch mobs ready. Poor Shaniya will become another horrendous statistic and all of us who are sick over it have to be content for the slow, rusty wheels of justice. Our laws need to be ramped up against these crimes ,now!

totally agree Mizjay...

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1239 on: November 16, 2009, 02:54:31 PM »

yes.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.