April 27, 2024, 07:18:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaniya Nicole Davis, 5 Fayetteville, NC Missing #1 11/10/09 - 11/17/09  (Read 688938 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1240 on: November 16, 2009, 02:54:45 PM »

This POS incubator needs to be charged with murder also. She is just as guilty as whoever did the deed. JMO

If not more so! she could have prevented it ....she let it happen and it was her child!

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1241 on: November 16, 2009, 02:55:56 PM »

oh, jeez.  I didn't know that she has a son, and is pregnant.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1242 on: November 16, 2009, 02:58:28 PM »

May Antoinette Davis and Casey share the same cell forever.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1243 on: November 16, 2009, 03:04:12 PM »

We see him on video surveillance camera carry her into a motel room to Rape Her !!

Now they find her lifeless body...

"A volunteer assisting in the search found the body about 100 feet off Walker Road."
Body is found near a dead animal carcass.

He took her from the mother, who apparently sold her to him and he rented a motel room and blatantly raped her then murdered her and threw her body in the dirt like trash !!

I hate these kinds of personalities..

It is the same kind of person in Oakland today ..
Our nation is full of people that need to be put to death.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1244 on: November 16, 2009, 03:05:54 PM »

Missing girl's body found
Updated at 10:42 AM today

SANFORD, NC (WTVD) -- Fayetteville police said Monday they have found the body of missing 5-year-old Shaniya Davis.
The child's remains were located in an area bordered by Highway 87 south and Walker Road - just south of Sanford - during a second day of searching.
Davis was last seen alive at a Comfort Suites hotel in Sanford last week - the same morning her mother reported her missing from her Fayetteville home. Police say a surveillance video from the hotel showed the child with 29-year-old Mario McNeill.
The area where police found the body is about 7 miles from the hotel.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=7120664

Thanks NR....I was out and got an email alert.....so sad.....another Angel......gone way too soon!!!  When will this madness stop against children!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1245 on: November 16, 2009, 03:06:19 PM »

When I made this picture, I didn't know if Shaniya had crossed over from this life or not so I gave her a bridge over water. I believe God's promise that little ones have their angel, so I put hers between heaven and earth as she watched over Shaniya. I prayed for her to survive but so wanted her to be in a good place so I gave her flowers. God's promise is that He has prepared a home for her with Him so I gave her a castle. I know that the life given Shaniya cannot be destroyed by these horrific events, but will never end, so I gave her trees of life on both sides of the bridge.

Father, I know she is in Your arms and that all the pain is washed away. Give her the wonderment and joy that Your love has created and only children can fully embrace. Hug her a second longer for us, Father, and help us be comforted by the joy Your smiling eyes witness as Shaniya plays freely with heaven's children on rainbows. We let go of her hand knowing You are holding it and will never let go.

My heart is broken, but this prayer brings comfort.

Thank you (((CBB))).   an angelic monkey

A beautiful tribute for this beautiful innocent little girl.

Rest is peace, precious Shaniya...

Safe in the arms of Jesus,
Safe from corroding care,
Safe from the world’s temptations;
Sin cannot harm me there.

Safe in the arms of Jesus,
Safe on His gentle breast;
There by His love o’ershaded,
Sweetly my soul shall rest.

http://library.timelesstruths.org/music/Safe_in_the_Arms_of_Jesus/

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1246 on: November 16, 2009, 03:08:23 PM »

This POS incubator needs to be charged with murder also. She is just as guilty as whoever did the deed. JMO

If not more so! she could have prevented it ....she let it happen and it was her child!

ITA  what kind of disconnect has to be going on for a parent, even a poor excuse of a human being parent, to look at a child playing with her dolls and decide that a pocketful of crack (or whatever) is worth handing her over to a greasy, dirty, creepy guy to do the unthinkable to her!  Maybe there was jealousy, vendetta against the dad? Actually I don't care.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1247 on: November 16, 2009, 03:11:51 PM »

When I made this picture, I didn't know if Shaniya had crossed over from this life or not so I gave her a bridge over water. I believe God's promise that little ones have their angel, so I put hers between heaven and earth as she watched over Shaniya. I prayed for her to survive but so wanted her to be in a good place so I gave her flowers. God's promise is that He has prepared a home for her with Him so I gave her a castle. I know that the life given Shaniya cannot be destroyed by these horrific events, but will never end, so I gave her trees of life on both sides of the bridge.

Father, I know she is in Your arms and that all the pain is washed away. Give her the wonderment and joy that Your love has created and only children can fully embrace. Hug her a second longer for us, Father, and help us be comforted by the joy Your smiling eyes witness as Shaniya plays freely with heaven's children on rainbows. We let go of her hand knowing You are holding it and will never let go.
I logged in today hoping to see that Shaniya had been found ....I saw all of the members logged  in and I thought that they found her.....only to see the worst, that she was no longer with us...my heart was heavy and as I was reading I came across your post and it brought me great comfort.....Thank you CBB for reminding me what a wonderful place that she is now in ......    an angelic monkey

Ditto

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1248 on: November 16, 2009, 03:15:44 PM »

ITA  what kind of disconnect has to be going on for a parent, even a poor excuse of a human being parent, to look at a child playing with her dolls and decide that a pocketful of crack (or whatever) is worth handing her over to a greasy, dirty, creepy guy to do the unthinkable to her!  Maybe there was jealousy, vendetta against the dad? Actually I don't care.

I know Mizjay...thoughts of this baby playing and just being a little girl....and how these creepy guys find that appealing in a sexual way is beyond me..and for the mother to hand her over  to a perv knowing the pain and horror that will happen to her ....I can not fathom any of this!
I am just so heart sick over all of this....How can any of these people live with themselves? including the dad...my heart goes out to him...but he has to shoulder some blame for this...if he has to live with this for the rest of his life, then so be it...

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1249 on: November 16, 2009, 03:16:33 PM »

I just have to wonder if Antoinette is a prostitute, and after she became pregnant could not perform her duties as she once had.

And I wonder if instead, she pimped out her daughter (which we know she did).

What we do not know, however, is if this was the first time.  And exactly what the guy is carrying her towards.

Was he working with Antoinette?  Had Shaniya been forced to endure this before last Tuesday?  Were there others in that hotel room?

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1250 on: November 16, 2009, 03:17:01 PM »

It's early, but we need to begin bracing ourselves for the autopsy report. I'm afraid it's going to hard to hear.   
burkieandemme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1251 on: November 16, 2009, 03:17:14 PM »

I was holding out hope that Shaniya would be found.  God bless you Shaniya.

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1252 on: November 16, 2009, 03:18:26 PM »

It's early, but we need to begin bracing ourselves for the autopsy report. I'm afraid it's going to hard to hear.   

I think so too, CBB.  They might not release it.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1253 on: November 16, 2009, 03:22:24 PM »

I just have to wonder if Antoinette is a prostitute, and after she became pregnant could not perform her duties as she once had.

What we do not know, however, is if this was the first time.  And exactly what the guy is carrying her towards.

Was he working with Antoinette?  Had Shaniya been forced to endure this before last Tuesday?  Were there others in that hotel room?

Looking for the 60 yr old man, makes me wonder if there were not more that him in that room. I personally don't feel this was the first time, and I think Shaniya looked drugged in the pictures at the motel elevator. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1254 on: November 16, 2009, 03:24:46 PM »

I think so too, CBB.  They might not release it.

I don't think it will be released right away either, but I think it is going to be very hard to hear when we do actually know what happened to Shaniya. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1255 on: November 16, 2009, 03:25:38 PM »

Looking for the 60 yr old man, makes me wonder if there were not more that him in that room. I personally don't feel this was the first time, and I think Shaniya looked drugged in the pictures at the motel elevator. JMO

ugh.  here I am hoping that she was drugged.  and I'm making myself sick.

I think this could be one of the very worst.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1256 on: November 16, 2009, 03:26:44 PM »

they are absolute pieces of sh*t.

sorry, klaas.

Edit:  cleaned up the vocab.    
« Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 03:37:08 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1257 on: November 16, 2009, 03:27:36 PM »

I know Mizjay...thoughts of this baby playing and just being a little girl....and how these creepy guys find that appealing in a sexual way is beyond me..and for the mother to hand her over  to a perv knowing the pain and horror that will happen to her ....I can not fathom any of this!
I am just so heart sick over all of this....How can any of these people live with themselves? including the dad...my heart goes out to him...but he has to shoulder some blame for this...if he has to live with this for the rest of his life, then so be it...

COOKIE my thoughts are the same regarding dad. A few weeks of freedom should not have been so necessary that there was no pop in visits to see how things were going and maybe there was and we just don't know it, but it doesn't sound like he did much checking once he dropped her off. His burden alone.

And I don't know much about that life but I can guess that a virgin or a young boy or girl can fetch a much larger payday than the garden variety prostitute. easy money for someone who has no conscious. I suppose she counted herself lucky that she was able to spend 9 months carrying a little girl who a few short years later could bring her a little money. My sarcasm is covering how much hate and anger I have for this whole thing.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1258 on: November 16, 2009, 03:30:44 PM »

Jill..through my tears this is exactly what I have been thinking.  In the pot with the pos waiting for the elevator, the diaper, the bruised neck and face..this poor baby had probably been abused the who time she was with the pos mom.  She was supposed to go home over the weekend to her Dad and the Mom begged to have her stay one more week. 

Why?  My feelings..she was already bruised, reverted to soiling herself and drugged from having sex with men.  She couldn't ever send her home now..so I think they hatched this plan.  I think she died at the motel and they did it on purpose..knowing she would tell what happened and anyone could look at her and see what happened.  She had outlived her usefulness to the pos Mom.  I think when the family called to speak with her the Mom told her to not say anything or they would harm her more. 

I don't blame the Dad.  it is obvious she was well taken care of by him and his family.  We don't know if DSS was involved or the mother said she would call DSS and take her permanently..we only know from his press time the Dad looked truly kind and loving..he looked so sad and distraught.  He will punish himself for letting her go there.  I don't think he ever could have predicted this outcome.  And he has been the man and took responsibility and cared for her ...many out there would not.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1259 on: November 16, 2009, 03:33:04 PM »

Just trying to run this through my mind.  What that pig of a mother may have done.

1.  She's been prostituting Shaniya out since she "got" her (to Mario and others)

2.  The morning of 11/10 she is told that something happened and Shaniya died (this is after Mario and Shaniya are seen at the hotel.  My guess is Shaniya died in that hotel quickly and Mario called Shaniya's mom/pimp).  Looking at the photos of the hotel, Shaniya looks drugged to me.  Maybe mom would drug her prior to pimping her out?

3.  The mom (pig) decides to claim Shaniya was kidnapped to cover for the pimping out of Shaniya and Shaniya's subsequent death.

NOTE:  Coe is supposed to be the pimp/mom's boyfriend.  Coe claims the child was never on the couch.  He almost sounded like the child was never there when he was there at night anyway.  So was Shaniya pimped out every night until it finally killed her?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.