April 28, 2024, 11:49:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaniya Nicole Davis, 5 Fayetteville, NC Missing #1 11/10/09 - 11/17/09  (Read 689082 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1260 on: November 16, 2009, 03:38:25 PM »

Just trying to run this through my mind.  What that pig of a mother may have done.

1.  She's been prostituting Shaniya out since she "got" her (to Mario and others)

2.  The morning of 11/10 she is told that something happened and Shaniya died (this is after Mario and Shaniya are seen at the hotel.  My guess is Shaniya died in that hotel quickly and Mario called Shaniya's mom/pimp).  Looking at the photos of the hotel, Shaniya looks drugged to me.  Maybe mom would drug her prior to pimping her out?

3.  The mom (pig) decides to claim Shaniya was kidnapped to cover for the pimping out of Shaniya and Shaniya's subsequent death.

NOTE:  Coe is supposed to be the pimp/mom's boyfriend.  Coe claims the child was never on the couch.  He almost sounded like the child was never there when he was there at night anyway.  So was Shaniya pimped out every night until it finally killed her?

Klass..that is what I have been thinking.  She is in a diaper in the photo..I think she reverted back to soiling herself.   And she looks bruised.   That poor baby..she was so alone.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1261 on: November 16, 2009, 03:42:07 PM »

I just have to wonder if Antoinette is a prostitute, and after she became pregnant could not perform her duties as she once had.

And I wonder if instead, she pimped out her daughter (which we know she did).

What we do not know, however, is if this was the first time.  And exactly what the guy is carrying her towards.

Was he working with Antoinette?  Had Shaniya been forced to endure this before last Tuesday?  Were there others in that hotel room?

Jill..through my tears this is exactly what I have been thinking.  In the pot with the pos waiting for the elevator, the diaper, the bruised neck and face..this poor baby had probably been abused the who time she was with the pos mom.  She was supposed to go home over the weekend to her Dad and the Mom begged to have her stay one more week. 

Why?  My feelings..she was already bruised, reverted to soiling herself and drugged from having sex with men.  She couldn't ever send her home now..so I think they hatched this plan.  I think she died at the motel and they did it on purpose..knowing she would tell what happened and anyone could look at her and see what happened.  She had outlived her usefulness to the pos Mom.  I think when the family called to speak with her the Mom told her to not say anything or they would harm her more. 

I don't blame the Dad.  it is obvious she was well taken care of by him and his family.  We don't know if DSS was involved or the mother said she would call DSS and take her permanently..we only know from his press time the Dad looked truly kind and loving..he looked so sad and distraught.  He will punish himself for letting her go there.  I don't think he ever could have predicted this outcome.  And he has been the man and took responsibility and cared for her ...many out there would not.

Gypsy - I've only known the basic details of this case and had no idea of any bruises.

But just coming in, I have to say that my gut instinct is that this was not the first time. 

I agree, at this point, about the dad but my feelings will change if there is even one iota of negative stuff about him that comes out.

Klaas - I think you could very well be correct - I really hope there is a phone call that will connect this to the pimp/pos - that will put her on death row.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1262 on: November 16, 2009, 03:44:12 PM »

Just trying to run this through my mind.  What that pig of a mother may have done.

1.  She's been prostituting Shaniya out since she "got" her (to Mario and others)

2.  The morning of 11/10 she is told that something happened and Shaniya died (this is after Mario and Shaniya are seen at the hotel.  My guess is Shaniya died in that hotel quickly and Mario called Shaniya's mom/pimp).  Looking at the photos of the hotel, Shaniya looks drugged to me.  Maybe mom would drug her prior to pimping her out?

3.  The mom (pig) decides to claim Shaniya was kidnapped to cover for the pimping out of Shaniya and Shaniya's subsequent death.

NOTE:  Coe is supposed to be the pimp/mom's boyfriend.  Coe claims the child was never on the couch.  He almost sounded like the child was never there when he was there at night anyway.  So was Shaniya pimped out every night until it finally killed her?

I totally think this POS was pimping her out from the beginning.  I don't think Mario was the first time at all no way.  And I agree with you on Coe, he had suspicions or was in on it.  Maybe just suspicous of why Shaniya was never seen otherwise he would of seen the foot traffic back to a certain room?  I'm sure the police will talk to him again now.

BTW Not sure this video has been posted.

Video of Clarence Coe speaking about arrest - short clip, some comments under.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7wMS2I4sHA

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1263 on: November 16, 2009, 03:47:25 PM »

Klass..that is what I have been thinking.  She is in a diaper in the photo..I think she reverted back to soiling herself.   And she looks bruised.   That poor baby..she was so alone.

ITA I'm not so sure drugged.  I think mentally already checked out if you know what I mean.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1264 on: November 16, 2009, 03:48:54 PM »

Klass..that is what I have been thinking.  She is in a diaper in the photo..I think she reverted back to soiling herself.   And she looks bruised.   That poor baby..she was so alone.

Sadly, I agree also with this version.
I'm convinced that she was not brought there specifically  to be killed. It's too public, he's not sheilding himself from the camera, at least when he's arriving. Whatever atrocity that occurred in that room I think was not planned but if she had been being pimped out to a certain clientele for any length of days no telling what kind of perverse things they were doing to her. I've got to step away.................. the possibilities are terrible. There is plainly evil people out there 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1265 on: November 16, 2009, 03:52:14 PM »

ok, so if you put your mouse over the pics on this page, one says "looking into the camera".

but the pic of her full face looking into the camera has not been released...

has anyone seen it?  did I miss it?

http://police.ci.fayetteville.nc.us/pressreleases.aspx?do=display&id=11122009101258

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1266 on: November 16, 2009, 03:52:42 PM »

I agree that the father did take good care of Shaniya for most of the years that she lived...however, he dropped the ball when he took her to this mother with unsupervised visitation... and for that he gets no sympathy from me...he played a part in all of this....the looks of the home alone and with who lived there, boyfriends in and out...with records.....I wonder if Shaniya even had a say  if she was going to be with her mom vs her dad? what if she begged not to go? She would not have even known this woman!!!! and the dad didn't know her either!!!! did Shaniya cry when she was dumped off with this stranger who was her mother? when did the abuse start? the first night that she was there? who heard Shaniya crying in the night for her daddy or her aunt? the only people who had loved her?  who cared? Shaniya must have felt so lonely and so abandoned...and she was!!!!!  I am seriously pizzed off right now....I hate all of them!!!

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1267 on: November 16, 2009, 03:54:21 PM »

from those same pics, i don't see a diaper - but looks like she is holding something white (blankie?) and a black & white stuffed animal.

Poor baby has her legs clenched together...

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1268 on: November 16, 2009, 03:58:16 PM »

ok, so if you put your mouse over the pics on this page, one says "looking into the camera".

but the pic of her full face looking into the camera has not been released...

has anyone seen it?  did I miss it?

http://police.ci.fayetteville.nc.us/pressreleases.aspx?do=display&id=11122009101258

It does look like Shaniya is looking almost directly into the camera.  I don't think we've seen all the photos from that camera:

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1269 on: November 16, 2009, 03:58:38 PM »

I agree that the father did take good care of Shaniya for most of the years that she lived...however, he dropped the ball when he took her to this mother with unsupervised visitation... and for that he gets no sympathy from me...he played a part in all of this....the looks of the home alone and with who lived there, boyfriends in and out...with records.....I wonder if Shaniya even had a say  if she was going to be with her mom vs her dad? what if she begged not to go? She would not have even known this woman!!!! and the dad didn't know her either!!!! did Shaniya cry when she was dumped off with this stranger who was her mother? when did the abuse start? the first night that she was there? who heard Shaniya crying in the night for her daddy or her aunt? the only people who had loved her?  who cared? Shaniya must have felt so lonely and so abandoned...and she was!!!!!  I am seriously pizzed off right now....I hate all of them!!!

Cookie, you and I are on the same page about the Dad. Klaas, I think your thoughts on this make a lot of sense. I hate them all!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1270 on: November 16, 2009, 03:59:23 PM »

I hope the poto comes over with the quote

Here is a close up.  Her chin looks to have a bruise, as well as her neck seems to be bruised.  If you look at the way the light is hitting her neck and face, I don't think these are shadows.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1271 on: November 16, 2009, 04:00:03 PM »

Did the picture of Shaniya in the white dress come from her Dad?
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1272 on: November 16, 2009, 04:01:07 PM »

Here is a close up.  Her chin looks to have a bruise, as well as her neck seems to be bruised.  If you look at the way the light is hitting her neck and face, I don't think these are shadows.

Shoot..it didn't..this is on around page 56 or 57..and we were also talking about the diaper at that time. Could be she is holding it..

Allie34237
Scared Monkey

me

« Reply #1273 on: November 16, 2009, 04:01:53 PM »

I had a dream last night. I dreamed that someone was crying on my front porch. I opened the door and saw it was Shaniya. She looked up at me and said"it's ok now". Then she turned into a beautiful butterfly that glowed and flew away. I woke up and looked at the clock...it was 1:02 est. I wanted to say thanks to everyone, I have read here since she went missing. She is happy now, I truely believe that.

With God, all things are possible.
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1274 on: November 16, 2009, 04:04:01 PM »

Shoot..it didn't..this is on around page 56 or 57..and we were also talking about the diaper at that time. Could be she is holding it..

thank you - I'll go look.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1275 on: November 16, 2009, 04:05:33 PM »

I was sora wondering whether Shaniya knew her mother, had ever met her mother or told her dad maybe she wanted to 'live' with her mom or what?  But, on the other hand, if she lived full time with her dad and her aunt as caregivers, then why even let Shaniya go to her  bio mom?  Like  you said, she probably didn't really know her, but I'd be curious to learn of visitations before all this.  Also, I want to know why there was feces all over the back porch?  And on her blanket and why the blanket was in another neighbor's trash.  Was Shaniya sexual abused that maybe she had damage and couldn't hold her bowels anymore? 
Tina Bee
Scared Monkey

Hassani Campbell *Still Missing*

« Reply #1276 on: November 16, 2009, 04:07:30 PM »

Rest in Paradise, Shaniya!  an angelic monkey

They need to charge the egg donor with MURDER. She caused this. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1277 on: November 16, 2009, 04:09:36 PM »

Cookie, you and I are on the same page about the Dad. Klaas, I think your thoughts on this make a lot of sense. I hate them all!
Me too, I've been sitting on my hands because now would not be the time, at least for me to say anything about the dad, but it isn't making much sense. The aunt dropped Shaniya off at that pig stye, could she have not seen this, and call up Shaniya's dad, and explain the conditions? I know the dad was out of state, but the aunt could have checked up on her at least to see how things were going 
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1278 on: November 16, 2009, 04:11:15 PM »

I cannot wrap my mind around this at all.... how can a mother do such things to a child... how can any of them? 

Poor little baby... how awful... the tears are streaming down my face and I cannot find any mercy for any of them!

What has our world become?  How can there be so many horrible people out there?  Makes me cringe to think of what this innocent little child suffered.

RIP little Shaniya.... safe in Jesus arms now.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1279 on: November 16, 2009, 04:12:30 PM »

Police find body of missing 5-year-old
<snipped>

Searchers focused on an area about 6 miles from the last confirmed sighting of Shaniya. She was seen on security video at the Comfort Suites hotel in Sanford, along with a man who police believe is McNeill, last Tuesday morning.

Chance said a volunteer assisting in the search found the body about 100 feet off Walker Road. Members of her family were expected to identify the body Monday afternoon.

"You always hold out hope that you're going to be able to reunite, especially with their family, safely," Chance said. "It's a very sad ending. It's very difficult."

Antoinette Davis made her first court appearance Monday afternoon and quietly told a judge she understood the charges against her. The judge appointed an attorney for her and set her next court date on Dec. 3.

Arrest warrants state that Davis "knowingly provide(d) Shaniya Davis with the intent that she be held in sexual servitude" and she "permit(ted) an act of prostitution."

Cumberland County Detention Center officials put her in isolation for her own protection. She was being held under a $51,000 bond.

Outside of court, Davis' aunt, Yvonne Mitchell, said the family is as stunned by the charges against her as they are heart-broken over Shaniya's death.

"She was only 5. What could she have done for somebody to have done this to her?" Mitchell said of her grand-niece's slaying.

She said the family would help Davis through the situation, adding that they don't believe she was involved in Shaniya's disappearance.

"I think she took care of her kids very well. I think she did the best she could," Mitchell said, noting the Davis' children were happy every time she saw them.

http://www.youtube.com/v/d6Tfc9cTnCs&hl=en_US&fs=1&
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.