April 28, 2024, 03:54:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaniya Nicole Davis, 5 Fayetteville, NC Missing #1 11/10/09 - 11/17/09  (Read 689041 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1280 on: November 16, 2009, 04:13:12 PM »

Wasn't there a baby in the house? Didn't they first report a 7 year old and an infant?

The son is in foster care I read on another site.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1281 on: November 16, 2009, 04:13:26 PM »

Even taking what Dad says at face value, his decision to rip Shaniya from the only home she'd ever known and dump her with a stranger, was based on "giving Antoinnette the opportunity she wanted to "be a mother"." Where the Heck is the evaluation of what is best for the 5 year old? Where and Who is putting the child's interests ahead of all else? Huh-uh.... I'm sorry, but honoring even an ex-druggie's wishes does not rise to the level of a parent's obligation to their 5 year old. Did he even bother to SEE where he was sending her to? How'd he feel about her new "home"? Can he even answer that question or did he not even bother to inform himself? Hell, I don't leave my dog in a boarding kennel until I have inspected the place, and gotten references as to how the dogs are cared for! No, I don't buy it. Dad needs to have tears and a lot of them, IMO!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1282 on: November 16, 2009, 04:13:59 PM »

Just trying to run this through my mind.  What that pig of a mother may have done.

1.  She's been prostituting Shaniya out since she "got" her (to Mario and others)

2.  The morning of 11/10 she is told that something happened and Shaniya died (this is after Mario and Shaniya are seen at the hotel.  My guess is Shaniya died in that hotel quickly and Mario called Shaniya's mom/pimp).  Looking at the photos of the hotel, Shaniya looks drugged to me.  Maybe mom would drug her prior to pimping her out?

3.  The mom (pig) decides to claim Shaniya was kidnapped to cover for the pimping out of Shaniya and Shaniya's subsequent death.

NOTE:  Coe is supposed to be the pimp/mom's boyfriend.  Coe claims the child was never on the couch.  He almost sounded like the child was never there when he was there at night anyway.  So was Shaniya pimped out every night until it finally killed her?

I think that Mario is a pimp and a drug dealer.  Antionette is a prostitute.
Mario was Antionette's pimp and drug supplier.  (Crack or Meth)
I think that Antionette sold her daughter to the pimp for her next fix.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1283 on: November 16, 2009, 04:16:04 PM »

I think we all need monkey hugs atm.  This is for everyone:

Money hugs to everyone, Love conquers all.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1284 on: November 16, 2009, 04:16:42 PM »

Mario Andrette McNeill: Things May Get Much Worse for Man Charged With Kidnapping Shaniya Davis

NEW YORK (CBS/AP) As police begin to unravel the horrible fate of 5-year-old Shaniya Davis, who police believe was sold into sexual slavery by her own mother and later murdered, the fate of another person, Mario Andrette McNeill, may grow much darker.

McNeill, 29, was seen last Tuesday on hotel surveillance footage carrying Shaniya Davis through a hallway and also to an elevator.

A hotel worker tipped off police, but McNeill and the girl were gone by the time they arrived at the Comfort Suites hotel in Sanford, N.C., 30 miles from Shanyia Davis' Fayetteville home and 42 miles south west of Raleigh.

McNeill turned himself into Fayetteville police Friday Nov. 13, said his attorney Allen Rogers. Police charged him with kidnapping and claim McNeill admitted the crime. Rogers says he will plead not guilty.

But as Shaniya Davis has now been found dead, kidnapping charges could be the least of McNeill's troubles. Fayetteville police have not yet said if they will hit McNeill with a murder charge as well.

MORE...

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/11/16/crimesider/entry5672021.shtml
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1285 on: November 16, 2009, 04:17:23 PM »

Even taking what Dad says at face value, his decision to rip Shaniya from the only home she'd ever known and dump her with a stranger, was based on "giving Antoinnette the opportunity she wanted to "be a mother"." Where the Heck is the evaluation of what is best for the 5 year old? Where and Who is putting the child's interests ahead of all else? Huh-uh.... I'm sorry, but honoring even an ex-druggie's wishes does not rise to the level of a parent's obligation to their 5 year old. Did he even bother to SEE where he was sending her to? How'd he feel about her new "home"? Can he even answer that question or did he not even bother to inform himself? Hell, I don't leave my dog in a boarding kennel until I have inspected the place, and gotten references as to how the dogs are cared for! No, I don't buy it. Dad needs to have tears and a lot of them, IMO!

totally fricking agree with you!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1286 on: November 16, 2009, 04:17:29 PM »

http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/6431724/         Link to mom's court appearance.
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1287 on: November 16, 2009, 04:17:49 PM »

ok, here is the enlarged pic - courtesy of Northern Rose, page 56:

what is going on with Shaniya's ear?  and does it look to anyone else that she has something on her legs?

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
chocolatetyh34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1288 on: November 16, 2009, 04:18:44 PM »

Just trying to run this through my mind.  What that pig of a mother may have done.

1.  She's been prostituting Shaniya out since she "got" her (to Mario and others)

2.  The morning of 11/10 she is told that something happened and Shaniya died (this is after Mario and Shaniya are seen at the hotel.  My guess is Shaniya died in that hotel quickly and Mario called Shaniya's mom/pimp).  Looking at the photos of the hotel, Shaniya looks drugged to me.  Maybe mom would drug her prior to pimping her out?

3.  The mom (pig) decides to claim Shaniya was kidnapped to cover for the pimping out of Shaniya and Shaniya's subsequent death.

NOTE:  Coe is supposed to be the pimp/mom's boyfriend.  Coe claims the child was never on the couch.  He almost sounded like the child was never there when he was there at night anyway.  So was Shaniya pimped out every night until it finally killed her?

I think that Mario is a pimp and a drug dealer.  Antionette is a prostitute.
Mario was Antionette's pimp and drug supplier.  (Crack or Meth)
I think that Antionette sold her daughter to the pimp for her next fix.

Good afternoon all, Just want to inform everyone if not already known, but they have found this precious baby's body today...
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1289 on: November 16, 2009, 04:19:00 PM »

ok, here is the enlarged pic - courtesy of Northern Rose, page 56:

what is going on with Shaniya's ear?  and does it look to anyone else that she has something on her legs?

shoot, let me try that again:

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1290 on: November 16, 2009, 04:20:07 PM »

totally fricking agree with you!!

Me too!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1291 on: November 16, 2009, 04:20:21 PM »

Agreed, I thought he felt he was doing the right thing by allowing Shaniya to know her mother. Now there is a part of me wondering, was he getting tired of all the responsibility that Shaniya was for him and his family? I just don't know, something feels wrong.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1292 on: November 16, 2009, 04:20:33 PM »

When I made this picture, I didn't know if Shaniya had crossed over from this life or not so I gave her a bridge over water. I believe God's promise that little ones have their angel, so I put hers between heaven and earth as she watched over Shaniya. I prayed for her to survive but so wanted her to be in a good place so I gave her flowers. God's promise is that He has prepared a home for her with Him so I gave her a castle. I know that the life given Shaniya cannot be destroyed by these horrific events, but will never end, so I gave her trees of life on both sides of the bridge.

Father, I know she is in Your arms and that all the pain is washed away. Give her the wonderment and joy that Your love has created and only children can fully embrace. Hug her a second longer for us, Father, and help us be comforted by the joy Your smiling eyes witness as Shaniya plays freely with heaven's children on rainbows. We let go of her hand knowing You are holding it and will never let go.
Thank you CBB again for the prayers. an angelic monkey ::MonkeyAngel::IMO, our country wouldn't be in this shape if they had kept PRAYER in schools AND kept God in Christmas and Easter.

I am beside myself. I was hoping for a miracle, the miracle that Shaniya was somehow safe.

Rest in peace little one.  an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1293 on: November 16, 2009, 04:22:00 PM »

http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/6431724/         Link to mom's court appearance.

Thank you!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1294 on: November 16, 2009, 04:24:42 PM »

I just have to wonder if Antoinette is a prostitute, and after she became pregnant could not perform her duties as she once had.

And I wonder if instead, she pimped out her daughter (which we know she did).

What we do not know, however, is if this was the first time.  And exactly what the guy is carrying her towards.

Was he working with Antoinette?  Had Shaniya been forced to endure this before last Tuesday?  Were there others in that hotel room?

Jill..through my tears this is exactly what I have been thinking.  In the pot with the pos waiting for the elevator, the diaper, the bruised neck and face..this poor baby had probably been abused the who time she was with the pos mom.  She was supposed to go home over the weekend to her Dad and the Mom begged to have her stay one more week. 

Why?  My feelings..she was already bruised, reverted to soiling herself and drugged from having sex with men.  She couldn't ever send her home now..so I think they hatched this plan.  I think she died at the motel and they did it on purpose..knowing she would tell what happened and anyone could look at her and see what happened.  She had outlived her usefulness to the pos Mom.  I think when the family called to speak with her the Mom told her to not say anything or they would harm her more. 

I don't blame the Dad.  it is obvious she was well taken care of by him and his family.  We don't know if DSS was involved or the mother said she would call DSS and take her permanently..we only know from his press time the Dad looked truly kind and loving..he looked so sad and distraught.  He will punish himself for letting her go there.  I don't think he ever could have predicted this outcome.  And he has been the man and took responsibility and cared for her ...many out there would not.

Gypsy - I've only known the basic details of this case and had no idea of any bruises.

But just coming in, I have to say that my gut instinct is that this was not the first time. 

I agree, at this point, about the dad but my feelings will change if there is even one iota of negative stuff about him that comes out.

Klaas - I think you could very well be correct - I really hope there is a phone call that will connect this to the pimp/pos - that will put her on death row.

NORTHERN ROSE posted a pic with bruises on her face, IMO.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1295 on: November 16, 2009, 04:25:24 PM »

thank you.

she doesn't look like she's coming down off drugs.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1296 on: November 16, 2009, 04:27:00 PM »

I just have to wonder if Antoinette is a prostitute, and after she became pregnant could not perform her duties as she once had.

And I wonder if instead, she pimped out her daughter (which we know she did).

What we do not know, however, is if this was the first time.  And exactly what the guy is carrying her towards.

Was he working with Antoinette?  Had Shaniya been forced to endure this before last Tuesday?  Were there others in that hotel room?

Jill..through my tears this is exactly what I have been thinking.  In the pot with the pos waiting for the elevator, the diaper, the bruised neck and face..this poor baby had probably been abused the who time she was with the pos mom.  She was supposed to go home over the weekend to her Dad and the Mom begged to have her stay one more week. 

Why?  My feelings..she was already bruised, reverted to soiling herself and drugged from having sex with men.  She couldn't ever send her home now..so I think they hatched this plan.  I think she died at the motel and they did it on purpose..knowing she would tell what happened and anyone could look at her and see what happened.  She had outlived her usefulness to the pos Mom.  I think when the family called to speak with her the Mom told her to not say anything or they would harm her more. 

I don't blame the Dad.  it is obvious she was well taken care of by him and his family.  We don't know if DSS was involved or the mother said she would call DSS and take her permanently..we only know from his press time the Dad looked truly kind and loving..he looked so sad and distraught.  He will punish himself for letting her go there.  I don't think he ever could have predicted this outcome.  And he has been the man and took responsibility and cared for her ...many out there would not.

Gypsy - I've only known the basic details of this case and had no idea of any bruises.

But just coming in, I have to say that my gut instinct is that this was not the first time. 

I agree, at this point, about the dad but my feelings will change if there is even one iota of negative stuff about him that comes out.

Klaas - I think you could very well be correct - I really hope there is a phone call that will connect this to the pimp/pos - that will put her on death row.

NORTHERN ROSE posted a pic with bruises on her face, IMO.

thanks, Fanny.

I found it and re-posted it up north ^

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1297 on: November 16, 2009, 04:29:12 PM »

here's Northern's enlargement.  you can download it and zoom in.

Something is wrong with Shaniya's ear, in addition to the bruises on her face.

Shaniya_elevator2enlarged[1].jpg

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1298 on: November 16, 2009, 04:29:40 PM »

Web only: Aunt says niece not involved in girl's disappearance

Yvonne Mitchell, the aunt of a woman accused of prostituting her 5-year-old daughter, says her niece wasn't involved in the girl's disappearance.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/6431768/
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1299 on: November 16, 2009, 04:31:26 PM »

Has anyone found the news conference that was suppose to start at 4:40?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.