April 28, 2024, 06:09:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaniya Nicole Davis, 5 Fayetteville, NC Missing #1 11/10/09 - 11/17/09  (Read 689055 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1320 on: November 16, 2009, 04:47:44 PM »

Cumberland County Sheriff’s office confirms Davis had a hearing on November 16, 2009, and she is currently held in the “Special Management” section of the jail.  This is an area that holds high risk prisoners.  Davis is only allowed to come out of her cell one time a day to shower.   

On November 11, 2009, Fayetteville Police received information , that a man had Shaniya in his arms at a hotel in Sanford, North Carolina (about 45 minutes from where the child went missing). Cops say someone at the hotel called police after recognizing Shaniya’s photo from the news.  Police went to the location to check the surveillance, but the man and Shaniya were already gone.  Police released still photos from the surveillance camera of a man by the name of Mario McNeill carrying little Shaniya near an elevator on Tuesday morning, November 10, 2009 at 6:11 a.m.  Right now, investigators are not saying McNeill’s connection to child or her family. Police say they have located 29-year old Mario Andrette McNeill and charged him with First Degree kidnapping.  He is held on $100,000 bail.

http://www.michellesigona.com/

Sorry forgot link....

http://www.michellesigona.com/
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1321 on: November 16, 2009, 04:49:01 PM »

IMO, the judge needs to include in Antoinette's charges -- public shaming.  Put her in a cage out in the middle of the town, hang a sign around her neck:  "I stole my daughter from her dad, sold her into prostitution, and she was murdered because of me".  Then let the public have rotten tomatoes, whatever, to throw at her.  I'd pay top dollar to drive 2000 miles just to throw 10 rotten tomatoes.  Then put her in prison on death row, at the top of the list.  Still too good for her, IMO. 

I don't know if I can post what would be punishment fitting the crime, but I've thought it through. With the aid of "porportionate device" I would like for her Mother and rapist to experience exactly what was done to Shaniya.   
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1322 on: November 16, 2009, 04:49:36 PM »

How many times? How many times have we all been here on a deathwatch together? How many times have we just sat together on a thread like this and grieved?  In shock, in disbelief, in despair that another life has been taken? How do you harden your heart to this? How does it not erode away at your psyche and your soul? Another child, another child... We have become a "disposable" society, and that seems to extend to the precious miracles of life that we have been given. Such a Gawd awful waste!  JMO

You always have the words my heart maybe feeling. Thank you for always posting such thoughtful posts.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1323 on: November 16, 2009, 04:51:12 PM »

Mother of five-year-old girl appears in court

FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (AP) -- Just hours after the body of her 5-year-old daughter was found near a wooded road in North Carolina, the girl's mother has made a brief court appearance.

Antoinette Davis is charged with human trafficking and felony child abuse in connection with the girl's disappearance. Police say 5-year-old Shaniya Davis had been offered for prostitution.

The mother was calm and quiet during a five-minute court appearance today in Fayetteville. She did not enter a plea. Outside court, her sister said she doesn't believe the charges.

Also facing charges in the case is a man who police say was seen in surveillance footage from a Sanford hotel, carrying the girl. Mario McNeill is charged with kidnapping. They say he has admitted taking the girl, but his attorney says he will plead not guilty.

The mother reported Shaniya missing on Tuesday.

The girl's father said he had raised her for several years, but decided last month to let her stay with her mother -- a decision he now says he regrets.

http://www.wlos.com/template/inews_wire/wires.national/30d3d92a-www.wlos.com.shtml

Thanks Northern Rose. 

IMO, Antoinette's family needs to sit the hell down and STFU!!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1324 on: November 16, 2009, 04:52:20 PM »

Cumberland County Sheriff’s office confirms Davis had a hearing on November 16, 2009, and she is currently held in the “Special Management” section of the jail.  This is an area that holds high risk prisoners.  Davis is only allowed to come out of her cell one time a day to shower.   

On November 11, 2009, Fayetteville Police received information , that a man had Shaniya in his arms at a hotel in Sanford, North Carolina (about 45 minutes from where the child went missing). Cops say someone at the hotel called police after recognizing Shaniya’s photo from the news.  Police went to the location to check the surveillance, but the man and Shaniya were already gone.  Police released still photos from the surveillance camera of a man by the name of Mario McNeill carrying little Shaniya near an elevator on Tuesday morning, November 10, 2009 at 6:11 a.m.  Right now, investigators are not saying McNeill’s connection to child or her family. Police say they have located 29-year old Mario Andrette McNeill and charged him with First Degree kidnapping.  He is held on $100,000 bail.

She must be on suicide watch too. It looked like they had taken her bra away from her. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1325 on: November 16, 2009, 04:52:25 PM »

IMO, the judge needs to include in Antoinette's charges -- public shaming.  Put her in a cage out in the middle of the town, hang a sign around her neck:  "I stole my daughter from her dad, sold her into prostitution, and she was murdered because of me".  Then let the public have rotten tomatoes, whatever, to throw at her.  I'd pay top dollar to drive 2000 miles just to throw 10 rotten tomatoes.  Then put her in prison on death row, at the top of the list.  Still too good for her, IMO. 

I don't know if I can post what would be punishment fitting the crime, but I've thought it through. With the aid of "porportionate device" I would like for her Mother and rapist to experience exactly what was done to Shaniya.   

That works for me too!! 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1326 on: November 16, 2009, 04:55:09 PM »

No news on ID they are waiting to exume the body from the location. Body is a child. Credible person not a tip gave LE information that led them to this area.
They will exume the body as quick as they can to get to medical examiners office.    They had plenty of time to exhume Shaniya's body 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1327 on: November 16, 2009, 04:55:33 PM »

How many times? How many times have we all been here on a deathwatch together? How many times have we just sat together on a thread like this and grieved?  In shock, in disbelief, in despair that another life has been taken? How do you harden your heart to this? How does it not erode away at your psyche and your soul? Another child, another child... We have become a "disposable" society, and that seems to extend to the precious miracles of life that we have been given. Such a Gawd awful waste!  JMO

You always have the words my heart maybe feeling. Thank you for always posting such thoughtful posts.

I wish I didn't have to post those words. I wish it were totally unnecessary to even think those things or feel that way.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1328 on: November 16, 2009, 04:55:55 PM »

JMOO, But when you are a police spokesperson and you are giving an update on a child's little body being found, I think a little more respect should be shown. The laughing just really gets me riled up.

I agree!!!!!    

The complete lack of respect by laughing at a time like this, in light of what they are gonna say, on top of what we already know by now, sent me over the edge.  Someone *ought to* lose their job over this.  IMO. 

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1329 on: November 16, 2009, 04:56:18 PM »

When I made this picture, I didn't know if Shaniya had crossed over from this life or not so I gave her a bridge over water. I believe God's promise that little ones have their angel, so I put hers between heaven and earth as she watched over Shaniya. I prayed for her to survive but so wanted her to be in a good place so I gave her flowers. God's promise is that He has prepared a home for her with Him so I gave her a castle. I know that the life given Shaniya cannot be destroyed by these horrific events, but will never end, so I gave her trees of life on both sides of the bridge.

Father, I know she is in Your arms and that all the pain is washed away. Give her the wonderment and joy that Your love has created and only children can fully embrace. Hug her a second longer for us, Father, and help us be comforted by the joy Your smiling eyes witness as Shaniya plays freely with heaven's children on rainbows. We let go of her hand knowing You are holding it and will never let go.

I can honestly say to you CBB, that was the most beautiful and thoughtful gesture I have ever had the pleasure of reading. Thank you for showing me, although there is terrible evil in this world there are also good, kind, wonderful people such as yourself. I love this pic you made, such a beautiful tribute for a beautiful child.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1330 on: November 16, 2009, 04:57:26 PM »

Shaniya Davis Found: 5-Year-Old Girl Discarded Along Interstate Highway

Shaniya Davis' Body Found Just Hours After Father Pleaded for Missing Child's Safe Return
The body of 5-year-old Shaniya Davis was found Monday alongside Interstate 87, just a few miles from her home in Fayetteville, North Carolina, ending a near week-long search for the missing girl. Authorities announced Monday that the remains of Shaniya Davis were found seven miles south of where she was last seen, which was on footage from a video surveillance camera at a Comfort Suites hotel in Sanford, North Carolina. Mario Andrette McNeill, 29, who was also seen on the surveillance video, turned himself in Thursday night and admitted to taking the missing child but refused to talk further. Investigators found Shaniya Davis, according to WTVD in Raleigh-Durham, in their second day of searching an area south of Fayetteville after receiving a tip that she could be located in that area.

Shaniya Davis was last seen alive Tuesday, just hours after her mother reported her missing. Antoinette Nicole Davis told police that she had last seen her daughter at around 5:30 a.m. She called police at 6:53 a.m. Shaniya Davis' image was discovered on surveillance footage after a worker at Comfort Suites called authorities because he had noticed a man with a little girl that fit Shaniya's description at the hotel. Both were gone when police arrived, however.

After Mario Andrette McNeill's arrest, he was charged Friday with first-degree kidnapping. His lawyer maintains that he will not admit to a kidnapping charge, however.

On Saturday, Fayetteville Police arrested Antoinette Davis, Shaniya's mother, for human trafficking, prostitution, felony child abuse, filing a false police report, and resisting, delaying, or obstructing an officer. Although police were unwilling to disclose details or acknowledge whether or not Antoinette Davis was involved in her daughter's disappearance, the Fayetteville ******* obtained court documents that stated that Davis "knowingly provide(d) Shaniya Davis with the intent that she be held in sexual servitude" and she "permit(ted) an act of prostitution."

Now it will be up to prosecutors, if given enough evidence, to add charges of homicide, accidental or pre-meditated, to charges already brought against McNeill and Davis. Evidence might dictate, however, that someone else is involved and primarily responsible for the death of Shaniya Davis. If so, Mario Andrette McNeill and Antoinette Davis may still face additional charges of endangerment and related charges that led to the child's death.

News of Shaniya Davis' body being found came just hours after Bradley Lockhart, Shaniya's father, appeared on CBS' "Early Show" to plead for the safe return of this daughter. The 5-year-old girl had lived with her father up until a month ago.

"Drop her off at Wal-Mart, anywhere, I don't care -- just so somebody can find her and bring her back to the people that love her," Bradley Lockhart told viewers.

"I should have never let her go there," Lockhart told the Associated Press Saturday. "She had asked if she could be a mother and I felt she was sincere in asking, and I figured to give her a chance."

Antoinette Davis had struggled for years, he said, but had told him she had gotten her life together, had found employment and a place to live. But Fayetteville Police found that she hadn't gotten her life together at all. In fact, her life had found its way to the point where she offered her child up for sexual slavery.

The relationship between Mario Andrette McNeill and Antoinette Davis is still unclear, but unconfirmed rumors maintain that McNeill and Davis are or were involved in a relationship. Other rumors place McNeill as the owner of the trailer where Antoinette Davis lived and/or as Davis' pimp.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2398104/shaniya_davis_found_5yearold_girl_discarded_pg2_pg2.html?cat=17
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1331 on: November 16, 2009, 04:59:05 PM »

If only the LE had gotten to the hotel sooner!!!
but at least the hotel employee had enough gumption and enough sense to report MaM being there to the police...he/she is a hero in my eyes...

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1332 on: November 16, 2009, 04:59:51 PM »

Oh Wyks you are so kind. I would use bricks.

Would love to, Darla!  Was trying to think of the worst thing to throw that wouldn't bring the "she has her rights" people out in droves.  Cuz am thinking that I'd then be throwing em at them too. 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1333 on: November 16, 2009, 05:00:27 PM »

Shae Crisson: Finding Shaniya

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/video?id=7121396
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1334 on: November 16, 2009, 05:01:07 PM »

When I made this picture, I didn't know if Shaniya had crossed over from this life or not so I gave her a bridge over water. I believe God's promise that little ones have their angel, so I put hers between heaven and earth as she watched over Shaniya. I prayed for her to survive but so wanted her to be in a good place so I gave her flowers. God's promise is that He has prepared a home for her with Him so I gave her a castle. I know that the life given Shaniya cannot be destroyed by these horrific events, but will never end, so I gave her trees of life on both sides of the bridge.

Father, I know she is in Your arms and that all the pain is washed away. Give her the wonderment and joy that Your love has created and only children can fully embrace. Hug her a second longer for us, Father, and help us be comforted by the joy Your smiling eyes witness as Shaniya plays freely with heaven's children on rainbows. We let go of her hand knowing You are holding it and will never let go.
Thank you CBB again for the prayers. an angelic monkey ::MonkeyAngel::IMO, our country wouldn't be in this shape if they had kept PRAYER in schools AND kept God in Christmas and Easter.

I am beside myself. I was hoping for a miracle, the miracle that Shaniya was somehow safe.

Rest in peace little one.  an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

I agree with this.  When you keep God out, that only leaves room for evil.  This mother stood there in court and said nothing when she was accused of child trafficking.  She must be guilty of it.  I am so angry at her!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1335 on: November 16, 2009, 05:01:12 PM »

On HLN now with Prime News...sadly...

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1336 on: November 16, 2009, 05:04:15 PM »

If only the LE had gotten to the hotel sooner!!!
but at least the hotel employee had enough gumption and enough sense to report MaM being there to the police...he/she is a hero in my eyes...

I agree cookie.. Also the elevator pic of Shaniya will haunt me for sometime... Shaniya was helpless and no one came to her rescue  her in time.. Heartbreaking..
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1337 on: November 16, 2009, 05:04:15 PM »

Photos of Search

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/gallery?section=news&id=7110067&photo=1
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1338 on: November 16, 2009, 05:04:32 PM »

No news on ID they are waiting to exume the body from the location. Body is a child. Credible person not a tip gave LE information that led them to this area.
They will exume the body as quick as they can to get to medical examiners office.    They had plenty of time to exhume Shaniya's body 

It's been reported that "a volunteer" found Shaniya's body.  If Shaniya had been buried... how did this volunteer find her? 

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1339 on: November 16, 2009, 05:06:14 PM »

Maybe loose soil..

It's been reported that "a volunteer" found Shaniya's body.  If Shaniya had been buried... how did this volunteer find her? 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.